Growing Pains| Eleven Hopper...

Autorstwa wheelerblossom

-growing pains ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ ʰᵒᵖᵖᵉʳ, ʲᵃⁿᵉ ʰᵒᵖᵖᵉʳ 'homes looking fa... Więcej

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
i. 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝
ii. 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞?
iii. 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
iv. 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭
v. 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?
vi. 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
vii. 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
viii. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥
ix. 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐢 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫?
x. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫
xi. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧
xii. 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲, 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲, 𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐲
xiii. 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞
xiv. 𝐩𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
xv. 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐝
xvi. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
xvii. 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
xviii. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
xix. 𝐈'𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞
xx. 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬?
xxi. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?
xxii. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
xxiii. 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
xxiv. 𝐕𝐞𝐜𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧
xxvi. 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐨𝐨?
xxvii. 𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫
xxviii. 𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
xxix. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬
xxixi. 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐬

xxv. 𝐀 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞?

4K 261 442
Autorstwa wheelerblossom

Nancy hit the Upside Down bat off of Steve. Peters eyes widened, hiding behind Eddie as she hit another one while Robin ran around. "Quick, Robin. Hold it!"

"I got it." she reassured her as Nancy repetitively hit one of the bats. A loud screech over their heads had the reminding trio of boys look up.

"Shit." Eddie held his oar as more bats flew their way.

"They look like dinosaurs!" Bradley yelled as Eddie broke the oar and gave him the sharp end.

"Nancy!" Robin panicked, Peter left Bradley with Eddie as he hurried to Steve, who had a bat tail wrapped around his neck.

"Nancy, behind you!" Eddie yelled out. Nancy gave a loud yell as she hit the ground.

"Oh my god, get it off of me!" Nancy yelled as Robin ran to help.

"Okay." Peter tried to sike himself up as he fell down next to Steve, latching onto the bat and clasping his hand around it's mouth, squeezed his eyes shut before yanking in the opposite direction, breaking its neck and releasing its hold on Steve.

"Eddie!" Bradley yelled out as one of them landed on his shoulders and nearly knocked him over.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Eddie smacked it with the oar a few times, breaking Bradley free. "God damn it! Shit!"

"Hey." Peter breathed out as he helped untangle Steve, holding his face.

"Thanks." Steve coughed.

"Nancy!" Robin yelled when she yanked it from her back.

"Go to hell!" Nancy yelled, hitting it, but not enough to kill it.

"Come on, you son of a bitch!" Eddie yelled, hitting theirs again before Bradley threw his piece of the oar, getting it right in the neck as it dropped to the ground. Robin grabbed Peters arm and pulled him away when Nancy's bat tried to flab toward him. Steve grasped its tail, swinging it around and few times to hit the ground before yanking it in two.

Peter winced with a cringed facial expression. Robin rubbed his back.

"Steve." Nancy hurried to him when the shock wore off.

"Jesus H. Christ." Eddie breathed out, patting Bradley's back as he leaned over on his knees and caught his breath. "Bit of a step up since soccer, huh?"

"Are you okay?" Nancy asked Steve.

"What the hell was that!" Peter yelled loudly. "What the hell are those!"

"Took about a pound of flesh." Steve looked at his abdomen. "But other then that, yeah, never better."

"What the hell was that!" Peter shouted again.

"Peter!" Robin yelled to him.

"Vecna has his own version of Cerberus?!" he tossed his hands up. "I give up, I give up on all of this."

"Yeah, i'm with him." Eddie breathed out.

"Uh, do you guys think these bats have, like, rabies?" Robin shined her light down into the one that Peter snapped.

"What?" Steve stared at her.

"It's just that rabies are, like, my number one greatest fear." she said in return with a shaky breath. "And I think we should probably get you to a doctor, like, really soon because once symptoms set in, it's too late. You're already dead."

"I give it all up." Peter shook his head, screeching echoing out into the dark fog. Bradley grabbed Peter, pulling him with him and Eddie as they hurried to stand with Steve and Nancy, Robin close behind. More bats flew their way, Peter held his breath in fear before they all began to swarm the gate they came in on.

"There's not that many." Eddie whispered.

"We can take em. Right?" Steve inhaled.

"No." Peter shook his head. The echoing of more was heard out in the distance, getting closer.

"Yeah, I don't think we're gonna be able to take them." Bradley shook his head.

"The woods. Come on." Nancy spoke quick, taking off to the right. Peter followed her as Steve and Bradley were close after, Robin and Eddie in the back.

"Great. More running." Robin gripped her flashlight.

"Oh my god, it's Hawkins." Peter spoke up as he looked around the woods. "Come with me!"

"Peter!" Nancy yelled as he took off in a different direction.

"God, that kid." Steve huffed, running around him.

"Peter!" Bradley ran after him, keeping up with him as much as he could.

"Come on, there's a place up here!" he yelled, encouraging them to follow quickly.

"In the woods?" Eddie hurried after, coming across a small cabin.

"Hoppers cabin?" Nancy stopped. "But, it got destroyed."

"I borrowed my Dads money and got it repaired so El could have a place that reminds her of her Dad." he caught his breath from running. "We can hide."

"Yes, yes, go." Bradley encouraged quickly as they ran inside. Peter paused as he looked around, Eddie ran straight into him.

"Got the whole place refinished too?" Robin gapped.

"No." Peter turned in a circle as he looked around. "No, no, this wasn't all here. This was all destroyed."

"Maybe it's different in the Upside Down?" Bradley suggested.

"No, it's not." Nancy shook her head.

Peter ran through the house as Nancy took notice of Steve's terrible wound, mending it. The Clarke boy could hear Robin mumbled, pushing through El's bedroom door. Only, it wasn't her room. It was just a spare bedroom with stacks of unnecessary things. Peter looked around, searching for any sign of her even once being there. "Doesn't make sense."

"Peter." Bradley called for him, Eddie shhed him.

"Doesn't make sense. The house is in the same shape it was, but El's room isn't her room. It's like she was never here, but Hopper always was." Peter walked back into the living room to see Nancy tying Steve's wounds up. "What if this is bad? What if she doesn't exist anymore? What if something got her?"

"Keep in mind this is a different demention." Nancy looked over at him. "It's a replica, but not all replicas are the same."

Peter paid her no mind as he looked through the rest of the house, yanking on cabinets. "No Eggos, no Lucky Charms."

"So, this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters, no Peters girlfriend, and nasty shit?" Eddie asked as he looked out the window.

"Pretty much." Nancy nodded.

"I've gotta talk to her." Peter paced around. "This is bad, this seems really bad. Why is everything the same except for her?"

"Peter." Steve groaned as he held his wound. "She's fine."

"Yeah, everyone is just so quick to say that but don't have a single clue how true that is." he rose his voice in just the slightly.

"Watch out for the vines." Nancy spoke up as she saw Eddie go to touch the wall. "It's all a hive mind."

"It's all a what?" Eddie turned to her.

"All the creepy crawlies around here, dude. There, like, one or something. You step on a vine, you're stepping on a bat, you're stepping on Vecna." Steve explained to him in smaller terms.

"Shit." Eddie backed off.

"Shit indeed." Bradley looked around. "So, it's kinda like when we went against Beverly's Bulldogs, Peter."

"Why do so many of you want to make every horrible situation out to be about sports?" Robin shook her head at him.

"No, that was a twisted game. The coach had the players all in on one whole plan, like they were one." he faced her quickly. "Four of our players left with broken ribs."

"I remember that game." Eddie nodded. "Yeah, the coach got fired about a few assholes confessed, right?"

"Sorry, what does any or this have to do with the hive?" Nancy gave an odd look.

"Because Vecna's in charge, but his vines are his players. To do his dirty work." Bradley nodded his head. "If they're here, who's outside? In the real Hawkins, helping him then?"

"Back to your stalker theory." Peter looked in his direction.

Steve rose his eyebrows. "You're smarter then you look."

"Yeah, no shit." Eddie hummed as he looked outside again.

"But everything from our world is still here, right? Except people?" Robin asked.

"And any trace of El." Peter added in.

"As far as I understand, yeah." Nancy nodded.

"So, theoretically, we could go to the police station and steal guns and grenades and whatever we need to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate." Robin explained, talking with her hands.

"I highly doubt the Hawkins PD has grenades, Robin." Steve broke the news to her. "But guns, yeah, sure."

"It's all the way across town. The woods cuts off by then, we'll just be walking in full eyesight." Peter gave her a knowing look.

"Well, we don't have to go all the way downtown for guns." Nancy agreed with him. "I have guns in my bedroom."

"Woah, okay. That's a little-" Bradley cleared his throat. "-I mean, not a shamer when it comes to private life, but i'm not s-"

"Bradley, she fought monsters." Peter gave him a look. "Have you met Jonathan?"

"I have, and it makes sense." he said in return.

"You, Nancy Wheeler, have guns, plural, in your bedroom?" Eddie turned with a questionable look.

"Full of surprises, isn't she?" Robin gave a faint laugh.

"A Russian Makarov and a revolver." Nancy went on.

"Yeah, you almost shot me with that one." Steve pointed out.

She hid a smile. "You almost deserved it."

Peter gave a silent gag at their interaction, turning his back. Eddie chunked clothes at Steve. "For your modesty, dude."

"Right." Peter hummed. "Not at all because-"

"Yeah." Eddie cut him off, Peter shut up. "For the modesty."

The ground rumbled suddenly, making them all stumble as Steve held Nancy. Eddie and Bradley rounded up Peter and Robin as they backed up against the Hoppers wall. The creator screeching echoed loudly from outside as they all breathed heavy. Eddie nodded as his chin hit Bradley's shoulder. "Yeah, so guns seem like a pretty good idea to me."

"Yeah, me too." Robin agreed.

"Third." Bradley held his hand up.

"So, what are we waiting for?" Steve questioned, turning on his flashlight.

"Nice to see you remember this time." Peter walked close behind him, a hand on his heart as he remained between the group.

"Did you see any of this when Vecna had you?" Nancy asked him.

"No." he glanced around. "But, that's not to say there won't be a chance the second time around."

Nancy and Robin took the lead as Bradley and Peter stayed close after, glancing back at Eddie and Steve behind them. Peter followed his gaze. "Did something happen?"

"What?" Bradley looked down at him.

"With Eddie." he nodded. "I'm just, you know, kinda getting a vibe maybe. Or, like, a feeling. A sense."

"No." Bradley shook his head. "Why would you think that?"

Peter rose his eyebrow. "Do you think I hate gay people or something? Did you miss the whole "girlfriend or boyfriend" speech I gave you this morning?"

Bradley had to snort. "I don't think you hate gay people."

"So, you're telling me you're into girls?" Peter rose his eyebrow.

"Oh, definitely not. Ladies aren't really my type." he hummed. "But, Eddie? No, not Eddie. No."

"Are you sure?" Peter rose an eyebrow, looking back. "I've seen two guys hide from their feelings for almost a year now, I kinda have a sixth sense for it."

"A sixth sense for scoping out gay people?" Bradley rose his eyebrows down at him.

"Yeah." Peter nodded. "But, if you say there wasn't anything, i'll believe you."

"I was a major dick to him when I made the soccer team freshman year." Bradley admitted to him. "Suddenly I felt like I needed to impress everyone so badly and hanging out with Eddie Munson would just push me farther away from being like everyone else."

Peter frowned as he glanced back at Eddie again. "Yeah, that is kinda a major dick move."

"I mean, he was my only friend up until I was fourteen. Now, I can't really imagine why i'd give that up for a bunch of assholes that don't actually care about me." Bradley admitted with a small frown of his eyebrows. "I guess I just wanted to feel accepted by Hawkins, validated maybe. It's dumb."

"It's not dumb." Peter pointed out. "It's dumb you guys aren't friends anymore, but your reason isn't dumb. You know Dustin and Mike?"

Bradley nodded his head as he went on. "They are constantly on this loop of being annoyed with Lucas for making friends with the basketball team, but he just is sick of being picked on. You have to make sacrifices sometimes."

"You seem like you handle it pretty well though." he looked over. "You don't let your friends mess with your actual friends."

"Yeah, but then I just make it worse on them when i'm not around." he shook his head in return. "Do you think Eddie was your best friend?"

"Yeah. He's still my best friend." he admitted. "I've never met anyone who understands me the way he use to, someone I didn't feel like I had to watch what I was saying around."

"Well, if you really feel that way, you should talk to him." Peter looked back. "Something tells me he's been waiting for you to run back."

Bradley looked over at Peter. "When did you become wise?"

"I guess I just get it. Having a best friend." he admitted with a nod. "I mean, Max...I don't know what i'd do without her. I don't think i've ever had a best friend before, then I met her and I realized how much I was missing out on."

Peter smiled as he looked at Bradley. "I told her the day I met El in The Gap was the best day of my life, and I wasn't lying, meeting El was the best thing that's ever happened to me. But, I don't think Max realized I wasn't just talking about El. I met the love of my life, but I also met my best friend that day."

Bradley frowned over to him. "You know she'll be okay, right? Both of them. All three of you."

"Yeah, apart of me does know that." the Clarke boy admitted. "But, I know we were always stronger together. Things would be easier if we were all together again. That's why, I think you should talk to Eddie, before you might not be able to anymore because he moves off to California or takes off with the government to get powers back."

"Y-" Bradley began, stopping as the grounds began to shake. "Oh my god!"

"Nancy!" Peter called out to her.

"Here we go again." Eddie huffed.

"Okay, second on my list of least favorite things, earthquakes." Robin held onto the ground. "Seriously, i'm unsteady enough as it is."

"Yeah, have you seen her run?" Peter pointed out.

Nancy took off as Robin grabbed Peter to pull herself to her feet. "Nancy! Where are you doing? Nancy!"

"Wh- should we go after her?" Bradley asked. Peter, Steve, and Robin all ran. "I guess so."

He ran, stopping as he turned back and pulled Eddie by the jacket with him.

"Nancy!" Robin yelled, they all caught up with her and stared over at the Wheeler house, red lightening striking above them.

"Come on." Nancy walked first, tSteve and Peter walking side by side as Robin joined them.

"When I use to say I wanted a live action D&D, I didn't really mean this." Bradley admitted as him and Eddie trailed behind the group.

"And Vecna of all things." Eddie admitted. "Why couldn't it have been, like, just the party coming alive and running around Hawkins?"

"Live out your dreams?" Bradley cracked a grin over at him, Eddie side eyed him and held back a little grin. "Never would have imagined a different reality would be what brought us back together."

"Is that was this is?" Eddie rose an eyebrow. "We're just friends again now?"

"Can't really imagine defeating something that shouldn't exist together and then just going back to never speaking again." he nodded slightly. "Plus, those dumb capsules are almost ready to be dug up."

"Oh my god." Eddie laughed. "I forgot about those."

"There's this massive dead grass spot over them in the back yard." Bradley gave a small snort. "My Mom threatens to put flowers beds over it ever time she's outside."

"Do you even remember what you wrote?" Eddie looked his way.

"Vaguely." he hummed with a nod of his head. "But, for the most part, it's kinda blanking."

"Same, can't remember a damn thing." Eddie said honestly. "Maybe all the weed."

"That's what I was gonna say." Bradley agreed, following the group into the Wheelers, looking around at the vine infested house.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Robin said honestly.

"Or just move at this point." Peter agreed.

"Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Nancy encouraged them all to follow her up the stairs.

Peter paused as he heard clock noises, turning around to look at the end of the hallway. "Guys...did anyone bring my cassette?"

They all shared a panicked look, Eddie wrapped his arm around him. "Come on, we're almost out of here, then we'll grab them."

Nancy pulled a shoe box open. "Those aren't guns."

"These heels are a bit pointy, but I was hoping for something along the lines of a deadly projectile." Robin turned to look at her.

"I-I don't understand." Nancy shook her head.

"Maybe you left them somewhere else." Eddie suggested.

"Like, under your bed?" Bradley agreed.

"There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns." Nancy snapped at the both of them.

"Okay, then there has to be a better explanation." Peter shook his head. "Anything seem weird to you?"

Nancy turned her head to him. "I threw these away years ago."

Her gaze fell behind Peter, reaching past his shoulder to grab flash cards. Robin frowned her eyebrows. "I get that grades are important to you, but perhaps studying can wait till we get out?"

"Robin." Peter gave her a look. "Do you honestly think she just randomly starts studying in the middle of a Vecna hive mind?"

"These are from sophomore chemistry." Nancy stated. "And this...this wallpaper, this is old wallpaper."

She walked across the room. "And this mirror, this went to a yard sale. And you..."

She lifted a stuffed animal off the bed. "-you're not suppose to be here. No, I gave you to Cousin Joanna two years ago."

"Two years ago." Peter stared at her. "As in, this room is from Nancy Wheeler two years ago."

"Exactly." she agreed.

"Hoppers house." he pointed out. "El didn't live with him two years ago, she was in your basement."

Nancy grabbed her diary. "Peter..."

"What is it?" Eddie spoke up.

"Nancy, you're freaking me out." Robin inhaled deeply.

"I hate to be the bad guy, but we really need to hurry because we don't have My Girl on us and we're literally standing in Vecna's house." Bradley ranted as he pointed over to Peter.

"I think the reason that my guns aren't here is because they don't exist yet." Nancy stared at the dates on her diary entries.

"They don't...exist?" Eddie gave a questionable look.

"This diary should be full of entires." Nancy held it up. "It's not. The last entry is November 6, 1983. The day Will went missing. The day the gate opened. We're in the past."

"Dustin!" Steve's yells caught their attention, Peter took off first as Bradley ran after him. "Dustin, Dustin! Can you hear me?"

"What the f-" Peter started as he watched his cousin holland for Dustin while walking in a circle. "Steve, what have you done?"

"Maybe he really does have rabies." Robin whispered.

"Hello! Hello?" Steve yelled out.

"Steve, what are you doing?" Nancy asked as he shined his light in there direction.

"He's here. Henderson. That little shit, he's here. He's like...he's like in the walls or something. Just listen." Steve encouraged all of them. "Dustin. Dustin! Dustin'! Dustin, can you hear me?"

"That brings us to the question you first raised." Dustin's voice rung slightly, almost like an echo. "How and why is there a gate at Lover's Lake?"

"Dustin!" Peter started to yell with Steve. "Dustinnnnnn!"

"Dustin!" Bradley took their lead.

Eddie gave a questionable look. "Dustin!"

"Dustin!" Nancy walked through the house as little words began to echo. Peter looked around when he heard the word Eleven.

"Dustin!" Peter yelled for him again.

"Okay, either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douchbag." Steve sighed loudly.

"Will found a way." Nancy admitted.

"Will?" Bradley frowned his eyebrows. "Here?"

"When he was in the Upside Down." Nancy nodded. "He found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights."

"Lights?" Steve frowned his eyebrows as Nancy tried to get the lamp on. "Try that switch."

"It's not working." Nancy huffed as she yanked on it.

Peter smiled up at the chandelier. "Am I back with Vecna or does anyone else see that?"

"I see it." Steve admitted.

"It's...sparkling?" Bradley frowned his eyebrows.

"Can I touch?" Peter reached his hand up, slowly as his fingers dancing with the glittery glow. "You have to feel this."

They all followed his lead, Steve frowned his eyebrows. "It...tickles."

"It kinda feels good." Robin laughed.

"Kinda warm." Bradley agreed.

"Does anyone know Morse Code?" Nancy looked around the group.

"No." the majority all admitted.

"Wait, does SOS count?" Eddie spoke up. "Is that...is that good."

"Eddie." Bradley scolded him. "Obviously SOS would be the best option right now."

"Okay, okay." he nodded, reaching his hand up as they all backed off in return.

"Is it working?" Peter have a hopeful look.

"It has to be." Robin nodded. "It's working."

"My Girl! My Girl!" Peter shouted as he cheered, looking through Nancy's cassette tapes. "Thank you 83', Nance."

"Okay, get em on." Bradley secured the headphones in Nancy's old room while Steve fired up the cassette tapes. Peter kneeled down next to Eddie after the music danced in his ears, loud enough to protect him, but low enough so he could still hear.

"Let's hope this works." Bradley stared at the little light pad.

"Okay, you guys seeing this!" Dustin yelled as it all began to glow a bright shade back at them.

"Look." Peter ran his hand over the glitter. "It's back."

Nancy smiled as Dustin and Erica's laugher echoed. "We're not moving it, but we're gonna unplug it. Stand by."

They all backed up slightly, watched as the light dimmed but the glitter stayed. "Okay, try it now."

"Okay, uh-" Nancy cleared her throat.

"Bonjour." Peter forced a french accent, Nancy took his advice and wrote a small Hi.

"That worked!" Dustin yelled as the group all cheered and celebrated, Peter hugged Bradley and Steve at once while Eddie smacked Bradley on the shoulders.

"Yes, Hi!" Eddie shouted. "Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!" Peter laughed.

s t u c k

"Stuck, stuck." Erica's voice echoed.

"Yes, we are." Eddie hummed, his hands tightening on Bradley's shoulders.

"You can't get back through watergate?" Dustin called.

"What the hells Watergate?" Steve asked.

Peter wrote another Hi with a small giggle.

"How much you wanna bet that was either Peter or Robin?" Lucas asked Dustin.

"It's in water and it's a gate." Robin stated to Steve.

"Oh, okay. That's cool." Steve hummed.

"I'm, no. It's.." Nancy began to write again.

g u a r d e d

"Okay, watergates guarded." Dustin confirmed.

"Yes, perfect." Steve agreed.

"Okay, we think we have a theory that we can help with that!" Dustin yelled out.

"Genius child." Robin sighed in relief.

"We think Watergate isn't the only gate." Dustin pointed out. "That there's a gate at every murder site."

"Morbid." Peter hummed.

"Does anybody understand what he's talking about?" Nancy gave a questionable look.

"No."

Nancy gave a question mark.

"Seriously?" Dustin yelled at them. "How many times do I have to be right on the money before you trust me?"

Peter wrote back an 11.

"I hate you, Peter!" Dustin yelled.

"Jesus Christ, this kids gotta get his ego in check." Steve shook his head.

"It's his tone. Right?" Eddie agreed.

"Sometimes it's all in the face too." Bradley nodded.

"Okay. So...so how far is your trailer?" Nancy turned her head to Eddie.

"Seven miles." he stared at her.

"Nancy? I know your house is, like, weirdly, creepily frozen in time and shit, but haven't you always had bikes?" Robin pointed out.

"Small problem." Peter echoed his words. "I-We never learned to ride bikes because Uncle Scott always said he'd invent us a space ship instead."

"Of course he did." Eddie exhaled.

"You can sit on the handles, come on!" Bradley encouraged as he patted his shoulders.

"Woah, it's tidier then I remember." Bradley joked as he looked around Eddie's trailer, getting a stare of disbelief.

"Goddamn." Steve stared at the ugly ass gate in the ceiling.

"Poor Chrissy." Peter shook his head. "That's her grave."

"Its like right where she died." Eddie nodded.

"I think there's something in there." Robin admitted as she watched the side of the gate move just slightly.

"I'm getting Starcourt, my lady friend almost dying because the Mindflayer broke off into her leg, flashbacks." Peter cringed, giving a panicked yell as he backed up to fall into Nancy's arm when the gate was broke through with a broom.

Steve slowly approached first, staring up before Dustin's laugher echoed. Peter exhaled in Nancy's arms with a nod, walking forward to smile. "Max!"

"Peter!" she grinned, their matching headphones on either of their ears.

"Hi there." Dustin waved.

"Holy shit, this is trippy." Robin shook her head.

"Bada-Bada-Boom!" Dustin shouted.

The four on the other side began to round up what they could in order to get the remaining out of the Upside Down.

"Those stains are, uh..." Eddie trialed off as Erica and Max dropped the mattress below the gate. "I don't know what those stains are."

"Not quite sure how these physics work." Dustin said honestly as he took the tied bedsheets and looked up at the ceiling. "But, uh, here goes nothing."

Tossing the sheets as hard as he could, they planted at the bottom. Peter laughed. "My uncle would be proud of you, Dustin."

"Aw." Dustin touched his heart.

"And if my theory is correct..." he trialed off, letting the sheets go as they stayed still. "Abracadabra."

"Holy shit." Max grinned in fascination.

"All right, pull on it! See if it holds!" Dustin called to the group. Robin did so, laughing as it held.

"This is the craziest shit i've ever seen in my life." Erica exclaimed as she smiled widely. "And i've seen some crazy shit."

Dustin held his hand up, getting a high five from her.

"Okay, well, we're not going first." Bradley motioned between him and Peter, tossing a finger to Eddie.

"Say no to drugs, kids." Peter nodded.

"Guess i'm the guinea pig." Robin latched onto the sheets first, grunting as she crawled up.

"All right, let's clear the landing pad." Dustin encouraged as they all stepped back, giving Robin space to flip from the ceiling hole and flop onto the mattress.

"Oh, thank god." Robin laughed as she sat up with a smile, getting up.

"Okay, you now, little man." Bradley patted Peter on the shoulders.

"If you look close enough, he's actually got one inch on you." Steve pointed out.

"I know, don't tell him that though." Bradley shook his head as they watched Peter do a flip.

"Woah." he laughed from on Eddie's mattress. "My headphones stayed on and everything."

"The fish get you?" Lucas took his hand.

"Not this time." he hugged him and Max at once.

Eddie nodded. "All right, I guess i'll go."

"Right behind you." Bradley nodded as he climbed up, tumbling over.

"That-" he sat up with a breath. "-was fun."

"Up you go, Brad!" Dustin yelled to him.

"Okay, let's hope rope climbing came in handy." Bradley took a breath, latching onto the sheets and yanking himself up. Eddie stood up on the mattress, confusing the younger teens until he reached his hand into the ceiling. Bradley latched onto it as he was helped pulled before flipping into the mattress. "Thanks."

"I know your muscles are only for looks and not at all genuinely useful." Eddie pulled him onto his feet. Peter and Max shared a look.

Nancy looked over at Steve. "See you on the other side."

"See you on the other side." he agreed.

Peter looked up when she wasn't climbing. "Need a hand?"

"Nancy? Hey! Nancy, stay with me." Steve's yells rung after a second.

"Hey!" Bradley called. "Hey, what's happening?"

"Nancy!" Peter called for her in fear.

"Vecna." Max confirmed.

kylie speaks

i cry. say goodbye to peter
and bradley until july 1st,
but, good news is we get
one more chapter with wes!
also.. remember peters memory with steve when they were little and steve did his hair?? well, i have a photo of baby peter with steve hair...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

42.2K 555 60
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ♥︎ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒊 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧 « 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑...
17.7K 530 37
Pretty Woman - 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗘𝗬 - 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗆ply...
93 2 9
Summer is here in Hawkins! And that means a ton of romance, struggles with work, and the occasional murder from a monster from an alternate dimension...
181K 8.7K 38
-𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ '𝙄'𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬...