21 jump street Tom Hanson X r...

Por shy_pickle123

! Female y/n.! May have spoilers (sorry) I'm slow so my writing may be bad Más

Coffee /1
Jump Street /2
What's Up With Them? /4
oh..OH /5
Caught /6
Party /7
Watch your attitude /8

Case? /3

265 6 2
Por shy_pickle123

"Damien?" you say wondering if he's the one behind this. "DONT TALK" the voice shouted moving the gun closer to your head. *knock* both you and the mysterious man looked at the door. *knock* "GO AWAY" the guy shouted. He sure is loud you think to yourself. "y/n?" asks a confused Hanson on the other side of the door. You looked at the person holding the gun to your head and recognised it as one of Damiens friends. "Seth please" you said moving a little bit. "DONT MOVE YOU BITCH" Seth exclaimed right next to your ear taking the safety off of his gun. "y/n?y/n. I know you're in there" Hanson said waiting for you to answer the door. "I'll be back y/n" Seth said. "soon and don't think about telling anyone because I'll know" he said before running out your garden and vanishing into the darkness. You ran to the door and opened it. There stood a confused Hanson playing with his hands. "look who finally decided to answer the door" he said playfully. You laughed "who was that?" he asked. You froze, do you tell him? No. You can't. Seth might still be here and Hanson might be in danger. "nobody" you said convincingly. "I heard screaming" Tom said not buying it. "TV" you responded. Tom looked beyond you at your TV and then looked back at you "fair enough" he eventually said. "Did you need something?" you ask, "oh yeah, here" Tom reached into his jacket and pulled out your bracelet. A gift from Damien that he gave you last Valentines Day. "thank you so much Tom" you said taking the bracelet and hugging him. "no problem y/n where did you get it?" he asked. "oh my boyfriend got it for me" you said looking at the bracelet smiling. "that's nice, I should go though" he said turning his back. "thanks Tom" you said as he walked away. He turned back and smiled as he got into his car and drove away. You did your night routine but you felt very strange because of the events that unfolded.

//2 months later

You let out a sigh "finally finished" you place your pen down and raise a fist in victory after completing a case that had taken you 2 weeks. Working at Jump Street was the best thing to happen to you, you are friends with everyone and over this time you and Hanson had gotten closer and considered each other best friends. Hanson put his hands on your shoulders "nice job y/n" he congratulated you on your accomplishment. "thanks Tom" you said standing from your chair and getting your jacket. "leaving so soon" Hanson questioned as you gathered your stuff to leave. "I've been here an extra few hours Hanson" you said reminding him of the time. "oh" he said. You smiled "bye handsome" you said making your way out the door. "bye cutie" he responded returning to his desk. The both of you were the only ones in the Chapel and Hanson had a case to finish so he stayed longer. You peacefully drove home but once you entered your home you realised you had left your gun in the Chapel and you needed to go back and get it. You put your shoes back on and reach for the handle of your door. Deja vu hits as a familiar arm wraps around your neck pulling you into a choke hold. "hey!" you say fighting the grip. "no need" a calm voice says, you look up and see Damien standing with a gun in his hand. The last 2 months have been fights on fights, getting mad about the little things. "Damien wait" you said knowing you were at a disadvantage without your gun. "no  y/n, I've seen how you look at him" he said making you very confused. "who?" you asked. "you know who" he responded. "Penhall? Because hes great and all but not my type and he also took my-" "HANSON" Damien screamed. You went quiet as you realised it was true, you did look at Hanson with love in your eyes but you convinced yourself that he deserves someone better than you. "see? You know" he said. "now let's walk" Damien pulled you out the front door to his car with a gun to your head. It was 9:00pm so nobody was around. Damien threw you in the back of his car. He got in the front and started driving. "Dont think about trying anything y/n, I will kill you and Hanson" Damien said knowing you were planning an escape. He pulled the car into the parking lot of the motel you stayed at one year on valentines day. "say anything and youre dead" he said before getting out of the car and dragging you to a room he had bought the two of you. He sat you on the bed "y/n I can't STAND to see you love anyone else" he said sitting beside you. He was never like this. He's crazy. "I'm going to bring you to our top 5 places before I kill you, this is the first one" he warned you about trying to leave and told you the horrible things he'd do to your friends and family if you did. You were trapped, you looked out the window and hoped that someone was looking for you.

Hanson pov:

That's weird I think to myself looking at y/n's empty desk, shes never late in fact she's always early I add to my thoughts. "Hanson" Captain Fuller calls from his office door. I walk to his office still wondering why y/n isn't here yet. "sit down" he says as I enter his office, I sit in a chair infront of his desk. "y/n isn't here" he said bluntly. "I noticed" I respond. "I am assigning the two of you a case so here-" "CAPTAIN" Judy interrupts Fuller as she runs into his office. Captain Fuller and I both look at Judy, Fuller raises his eyebrows as a way of telling Judy to continue. "y/n called me" she said out of breath, "her boyfriend Damien kidnapped her" when she said this I jumped out of my chair, I was worried about her. Captain Fuller stood up as well. "we'll trace the call and find her, we need to work quick, I want you, Hanson, penhall and ioke on this right now." Fuller said stern. I nod my head and leave with Judy to start on this...case?

Y/N Pov:

Early this morning Damien woke me up and brought me to 4 places, this is it I think as Damien drives up the mountain where we first kissed and he asked me to be his girlfriend 3 years ago. He drags me out of the car and throws me on the ground. "I loved you with everything y/n" he said. "if you loved me you wouldn't KILL ME" you shout at him. He punched you in the face, making your nose bleed. "DONT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT" he shouted back making your eyes water, I can't believe I loved him you think to yourself. He tied your hands behind your back, "try anything and I will not hesitate" he whispered into your ear. He continued to beat you up to the point where you became numb and you looked at the ground. He lifted your head up by your chin. "your boyfriend isn't here to save you now y/n" he said standing up and walking away. But he turned around and pointed the gun at your head "ill remember you y/n" he said taking the safety off of his gun. "POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS UP" a voice you recognised shouted, Doug, Doug Penhall. Damien and you looked over where the noice came from and seen a croud of police and peramedicts. "no" Damien said under his breath. "PUT THE GUN DOWN" another officer said. "NO" Damien shouted. *BANG* shots fired by Damien at the officers. Damien grabbed you, threw you into the back of his car and began a high speed chase with jump street. "I CANT BELIEVE THIS" he shouted while checking how far behind the officers were. You couldn't help but smile, I'm gonna be saved you think to yourself. But you weren't saved, Damien escaped jump street. Damien pulled into a hotel out of town for the night. "I can't believe that" he laughed with joy while sitting you on the bed. He was so happy that he managed to escape. He kept laughing and it was annoying you beyond belief. *knock* Damien looked at the door but you weren't bothered as you had lost all hope of escaping. "who is it?" Damien said. "room service" a kind voice said, "we got an order of a dinner" the voice continued. Damien shoved you into the closet of the room. Damien opened the door. "what?" he said. "oh hey cutie" he said to the worker, you peeked out a crack in the doors of the closet. JUDY. He was talking to Judy. "oh and one more thing" Judy said as Damien was about to close the door after having a short conversation with her. Judy pulled out her badge. Before Damien could react he was in handcuffs. "HELP" you screamed from inside the closet. The doors had been blocked with a chair in the room and you were stuck. "PLEASE IM CLAUSTROPHIC" You shout beginning to lose control your breath. "help?" you siad weakly. There was no movement in the room and you thought they forgot about you. "HELP ME" you shouted again. "PLEASE I CANT BREATHE" you continued shouting at the outside world waiting for someone to open the doors. Then, someone entered the room. "HELP IM REALLY CLAUSTROPHIC" you shouted hoping they would hear you. You began crying as nothing was happening, "please" you said through tears. The chair was moved and the doors were opened. You looked up and seen Tom Hanson looking concerned. You smiled and ran into him. "Y/N!" He shouted with joy pulling you into a tight hug. He untied your hands behind your back and you hugged him back and cried into his shoulder. Then, the pain hit. You pulled away from him and walked very unsteady to the bed in the room and put your hands on it. You turned to Tom who was now behind you. "Tom I dont-" you collapsed into his arms. Darkness taking over.

//

You woke up in a hospital bed, very confused and in pain. A nurse walked in, "hello miss y/n, glad to see you awake" she said, she seems nice you think to yourself. "you have a few visitors" she added. You raised your eyebrows thinking of who it could be, as your family lived to far away to come see you. Then, Captain Fuller, Judy, Penhall, and Ioke  pulled the curtain infront of your bed and stood around your bed. "I can't believe this happened" Judy said looking at you with concern in her eyes. "me too" you said looking at the machines connected to you. "is he locked up?" you ask looking at your hands. "oh yeah" Captain Fuller said. You looked at him and smiled. "thank you guys so much" you said looking at everyone. "that's our job" said Ioke. The rest of their visit was filled with conversation about your recovery and how long you will be out of work for. The doctors recommend a full week just so you can be back to normal for work. You reluctantly agreed to this as you didn't want to take so much time off. They left after a long visit and you were happy that they visited you. "miss y/n?" your nurse called. You sat up in your bed. "we have another visitor for you dear" she said as she pulled the curtain and in walked Tom Hanson. She left and Tom sat beside you. "I should've known" he said, this confused you. "how would you know? Its impossible" you said reassuringly taking his hand in yours. "I can't believe I let this happen" he looked ashamed and this made you feel horrible. "Hanson it's really not your fault" you rubbed your thumb on his hand to try make him feel better. His eyes started tearing up. "y/n" he began, "I knew the TV wasn't plugged in, I knew you forgot your gun and that you were going to come back for it, I knew that you and Damien were constantly fighting. I knew everything and I sat around and did nothing" he finished now holding back strong tears. You looked at him in shock. You always tried to keep your feelings out of work but maybe Hanson could see through it. "Hanson I promise you that there is nothing you could of done" you said softly. "it's not your fault" he looked at you and a few tears manage to escape his eyes. He hugs you and you talk more but he eventually leaves. The next few days were a slow yet steady recovery and today is the day you get out of the hospital.

//

Getting home felt great, finally something familiar and no surprises. You cleaned the house a small bit but spent a lot of time laying down and resting. *knock* you groan as you get out of bed and answer the door, "oh hey Tom" you say to Hanson as he stands at your door with grocery bags. "what's that?" you ask looking at all the bags. You let him in and while walking to the kitchen he says "I thought I could help by getting you some things" you smile at him "you really didn't have to do this" you say looking at everything he bought. "Its nothing" he said taking everything out of the bags and putting them away for you. "how are you feeling?" he asked after he finished putting everything away. "I feel fine" you said lying. You didn't want him to see your pain. He looked at you skepticly. "wanna watch a movie" you ask changing the subject, "sure" he responds heading for the living room. As he left your ribs started killing you, you hunched over in pain and fell to your knees. You bit your lip to try be quiet and not scream. You felt two hands on your shoulders "y/n are you okay?" Hanson asked worried. You simply held your sides and closed your eyes. Hanson picked you up and brought you to your bed. He gently placed you down and got your medicine, you took it but it usually takes a few minutes to kick in. For the few minutes Hanson laid down next to you and held you to make you feel better. He rubbed your head to calm you down and distract you from the pain. You slowly fell asleep in his arms. You woke up expecting to see Hanson but you were by yourself. You looked where Hanson was laying and seen a note 'sorry y/n I had to leave and go to work. Remember you're back in Jumpstreet tomorrow, love Tom' you read the note then got out of bed and got yourself ready to go back to work. Laying in bed that night you think not about the injuries you sustained, the pain you were in but how Hanson held you and made sure you were okay. You smile and slowly fall asleep.

A/N
Okay so this chapter is very much delayed and I'm very sorry for that but I've been thinking about making a one shots of Johnny's characters and Ive had ideas for that but I'm going to try focus on this for now. Thank you for reading (2655 words)

- J

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

72.1K 1.3K 37
y/n has been in love with Emily ever since she first saw her. y/n and Emily go undercover but they're both caught off guard and y/n gets injured. JJ...
62.1K 1.3K 57
Things couldn't get any better for Julia Andrew, the newest addition to the Jump Street team. She enjoys going undercover in high schools and gets al...
10.7K 185 18
It starts with a girl who has thought about becoming a police officer ever since her older brother became one. She always looked up to her brother. ...
233K 14.1K 65
Tommy Sallow is onto better and brighter things. After working a small hometown beat in upstate New York, he's finally in sunny California. As expect...