Bringer of corruption. (Male...

By Xhira956

You are the dark lord. The all mighty lord of the dark forces, you corrupted thousends of worlds and races ac... More

Introduction
Y/N'S BIO.
Chapter 1 The beggining of the end.
Chapter 2 Allies.
Chapter 3 Infiltration
Chapter 4 Test
Chapter 5. The Reward.
SIDE CHAPTER 1: Decisive Victory
Chapter 6 Dark, yet darker
Chapter 7. Two for the price of one.
Chapter 8. Death inside the school.
SIDE CHAPTER. Hunters gotta hunt.
Chapter 9. Light falls upon us.
SIDE CHAPTER: Ambushed.
Chapter 10. War.
Chapter 11. Heaven
Chapter 12. Vale's downfall.
SIDE CHAPTER. Glory in death.
LEMON CHAPTER. Asserting dominance🍋🍋🍋
Chapter 13. Settling down.
Chapter 14. The test.
Chapter 15 Desesperation.
Chapter 16. Loose ends.
Chapter 17. Interrogation.
LAST BATTLE (Part 1): The defense of Menagerie
LAST BATTLE (Part 2): Sabotage.
LAST BATTLE (Final Part.): Eternal Darkness

SIDE CHAPTER: The Megalomaniac.

261 8 0
By Xhira956

RUBY P.O.V

Who... is she? She looks... deadly.

Blake:"Chara, right? Who are you exactly? What so you want?"

I can feel how Blake was on her nerves. She saw something in her I fail to do.

Chara:"I'm here by master's request, he knew you four would try to do something funny or risky."

H-How does he-

Yang:"We were just going to train..."

Chara:"For what purpose? You train, get stronger then go to dangerous missions, right? I'll ask again, where were you four going?"

Weiss:"Well, we didn't had anything in mind, we would train then later on go on anything master would need."

The girl with red eyes sighed.

Chara:"Fine, fine... let's go to whenever you girls train, I'll be there to supervise your training."

With our new... friend? We walked towards the arena in Beacon. We were silent during the walk, the girl was staring at us like a wolf, looking at it's prey.

Yang:"Sooo... what's your semblance?"

Chara:"A what now?"

Yang:"Y'know, Special trait? Quirk? Powers?"

Chara:"Oh. Simple, I can't die. Everytime I kill someone, I grow stronger."

Blake:"How many have you killed?"

Chara:"You don't wanna know, kitten~"

Those words scared us. We could feel her sins crawling on our backs.

As soon as we entered the arena, Chara sat in the public, waiting to see our performances. Yang went to a console where we can configurate the holograms we're gonna fight. Yang putted them in Nightmare 4-man difficulty.

Weiss:"Isn't that a little overkill?"

Yang:"What better way to improve..."

Yang vaulted into the arena. Just in time, a hologram of herself appeared in front of her.

Yang:"...than to fight ourselves?"

Weiss and Blake followed her, waiting along side her. I was still a little unerved by the aura Chara was giving. She was staring at me with interest.

Oh man...

I joined my team and a countdown appeared on a big screen on our right, showing our auras and the "auras" of our enemies.

We all grabbed our weapons and entered a fight stance.

Weiss:"Their aura is bigger than ours, any plans?"

Ruby:"We should pick our fights correctly! Yang, who would be easier for you to fight?"

Yang:"I'm beating the kitten's ass, you take care of me, Ruby!"

Blake:"Watch it. I'm going after Weiss."

Weiss:"Why does it always has to be Ruby?! I'm fightning with a friend? Ruby! I fight against a human? God damned Ruby!"

Ruby:"I love you too!"

Weiss:"Curse you, dolt!"

The countdown ended, time to fight.

I changed into my sniper rifle and opened fire on "Yang." She jumped into the air, using her gauntlet to attack me from range.

The missiles exploded around me, forcing me to escape from there using my semblance.

"Yang" used the smoke from the explosions as cover. She sneaked up on me, waiting for an opening. Without knowing, I gave my back to the hologram who took the chance to charge at me.

Thanks to master's powers I was fast enough to react, dodging to the side before she could harm me. I changed my sniper into a scythe and made a spin attack, forcing the hologram to fall back.

I took the chance to glance at the rest of my teammates. Blake was raining "Weiss" with bullets, forcing her to use her semblance to defend herself. Yang was also throwing hundreds of punches towards "Blake" who, even if she was dodging them all she couldn't counterattack. Lastly, our Weiss was trapping and hurting my own hologram with her ice.

Ruby:"Okay, then I suppose I have to get serious!"

Angry at the hologram, I used master powers to put darkness all around me, enhancing my strength tenfold. The girl with red eyes stood up and looked at me, interested by my powers.

The dark got infused into my scythe, empowering my next shots. I changed into the sniper rifle mode, aimed at "Yang" and fired. Yet again, she dodged it, but when she got close to me to try and retaliate. What she didn't expect was me changing into my scythe, making one big cut towards her.

The hologram died, but my scythe sended a purple wave of energy towards the next hologram, "Blake", who killed her in one shot, stealing Yang's kill.

Yang:"Ruuby! That was mine!"

Ruby:"Not anymore, sis!"

Yang grunted, charging at my own hologram while I supported Blake by getting into my sniper rifle. I aimed at "Weiss" and opened fire, forcing her to look at me. Blake was fast enough to get behind her and backstab her, killing the hologram.

My faker didn't last long against the four of us, getting demolished rather quickly compared to the others. When the fight was over, the four of us were panting, dead tired. The girl with red eyes came down to the arena, looking at me.

Chara:"My oh my, so master did gift you with powers, huh?"

Ruby:"Hehe, I'm special!"

Chara:"Special? You are special indeed, but your combat skills aren't special at all. I don't know what master saw in you... but if he wants me to train you... it is what it is, I guess."

Ruby:"Hey! You're just jealous that master likes me more than you!"

For a split second, I saw rage in her eyes. This is one of those loyalists that do not like being told about how master doesn't like them. Crap.

Chara:"Now that's a great joke. I once meet a funny guy like you, y'know?"

Ruby:"Wait, really? H-Hey, I'm not a gu-"

Chara:"He's now dead, along with his brother and friends, so if you want your head to still be attatched to your neck... keep your lips sealed, gotcha?"

I quickly noddded, a little scared. Yang, Blake and Weiss quickly got in front of me, defending me.

Yang:"I don't like when people messes with my sister. When they do... they usually end up dead. Want to be the next one."

Chara widened her eyes, just to start laughing like a mad person. Once she was over, she summoned a knife, walking towards the console with the arena's controls.

Chara:"Okay... Get ready for the next fight."

Chara activated the arena again, this time, our opponent was her. She was standing there, playing with her knife, a weird expression in her face.

Yang:"Guys, it's a 4 VS 1, we got this!"

Blake:"I don't know, Yang, there's something weird about her..."

Weiss:"Calm down, let's think of a strategy. Ruby and Yang will test the waters, I'll make sure she doesn't reach you. Blake, cover me just in case."

Everyone liked her plan, so we nodded and got ready.  I started walking towards Chara who was bored already, staring at us uninterested.

Yang looked at me and nodded. She was gonna fight first. I crouched down, and got into my sniper mode, aiming at Chara.

Yang lunged at her, expecting to get a hit, but the girl suddenly dissappeared. She reappeared next to Yang, throwing a roundhouse kick. Yang was fas enough to block it with her arm, but judging by her expression, it had to hurt a lot.

Sis retaliated with a punch, but the girl ducked, kneeding her in the stomach. Just when she was gonna stab her, Weiss summoned one of her glyphs. She didn't had enough time to summon anything, Chara jumped into the air, dodging her attack.

I aimed and fired a couple of rounds, but she sliced them all. I reloaded, and aimed again. Chara had 6 red knifes flying around her. She pointed at me, all of the knifes flying at me in high speeds.

I changed into my scythe and blocked the knifes. Bad idea, they burn. A lot.

Yang jumped and grabbed the girl's legs. She threw her at the ground, but Chara dissappeared before she could hit the ground. She reappeared next to ground, slicing her back, launching Yang towards Weiss who had to roll away.

Chara took the chance to attack Weiss, but Blake got in the way, opening fire at Chara. She reacted in time, doing that Houdini shit just to appear behind Blake.

Our kitten was fast enough to dodge an incoming attack aimed at her nape, but even if she dodged in time Chara appeared next to her again, forcing Blake to be constantly dodging.

I used my evil powers to infuse my scythe. Using my semblance, I copied her technique of appearing next to people, throwing a decapitation attack.

Expecting a dodge, I moved upwards with my semblance and crashed on the ground with dark power, forcing Chara to summon a giant knife in front of her to block my attack.

Yang appeared behind her with various of Weiss glyphs on her arm. As soon as her fist made contact with her back, the glyphs exploded, launching Chara through her knife, crashing on the arena's wall.

Dust covered the part where she crashed, preventing us from seeing her.

Ruby:"That's it?"

Blake:"I doubt it, look sharp."

Yang, already in her "burst" mode as she calls it, cracked her knuckles, standing besides me.

From the dust, 2 red eyes started to shine so much, it almost iluminated the entire place.

Chara:"Welcome... to my special hell."

She thrusted her knife on the ground, tainting it red. We all sensed danger, but there was no escape.

Weiss:"Hurry, on me!"

We all retreated with Weiss, who, using her glyphs made a tower of ice below us. Now, we're safe from the fire.

As expected, the entire ground was now red fire. If her knifes burned like hell, I don't wanna know how much that fire burns.

Chara jumped towards us, preparing a slice attack. Yang placed herself in front of us, blocking the attack. Blake threw a roundhouse kick, but Chara grabbed the leg. Weiss and I putted our weapons in her head, pressing the trigger.

Even if we expected a bullet through her head, the bullets ricocheted, yet they inflicted damage since there's blood in her forehead. Blake managed to pry herself off, creating two shadow clones that latched themselves on Chara.

Blake:"Boom."

Blake used master's corruption to blow the clones up, damaging Chara. Yang jumped at her, also using master's corruption, changing her hair from a shining yellow, like fire, to a beautiful purple that also shined. She threw a punch that Chara dodged, but she expected the dodge, so she turned around and kicked her on the mandible, throwing her to the floor.

Weiss summoned glyphs that were purple. From them, icicles started to rain at Chara, who had to run away from them. I crouched down and opened fire on Chara, scoring a hit on the leg.

Blake appeared next to her, slashing her in the front. A clone appeared behind Chara, repeating every attack she does. Slashes, kicks, thrusts... Blake was comboing Chara to death.

Blake ended her beating by kicking Chara upward. I caught a glympse of her rostro. She was... smiling?

Yang intercpted her, grabbing her body and applying pressure. Purple fire appeared all around them.

Yang:"Meteor strike!"

Yang crashed on the ground, exploding into purple flames. She got out of the crater by doing a backflip, a little tired.

Blake:"That... should do it."

Chara:"I'm afraid not."

Chara was already behind us with no scratches.

Ruby:"W-What the-"

Chara:"Let's end this, shall we?"

She putted her hoodie on, her entire face now darkened. Only her wicked smile was on show. It scared us.

Chara made one single roundhouse kick, hitting Weiss in the head, sending her straight to the ground. She tried to get up, but was too tired to do anything.

I tried to slash her, but she teleportated behind me, doing an axe kick. I went through the entirety of the ice tower, breaking it in half. I also tried to get up, but couldn't move at all.

The megalomaniac charged at Yang, faking a punch just to grab her shoulders. She headbutted Yang, stunning her.

Blake attempted to help Yang, but hundreds of knifes crashed on her and her clones. I was worried for my teammate, but when the dust cleared, I saw that the knifes never went through her flesh, they only pinned her down.

Yang tried to free herself by headbutting her, but her head only meeted Chara's knee, who moved so fast she didn't even noticed she was already free.

Yang fell to the ground, also too tired to keep going. The four of us were either pinned, stunned or too tired to keep on going.

Chara:"Man, what a workout! Not bad, but there's still room for improvement."

Blake:"You've been playing with us, right?"

Chara:"Baby, I did not even use master's powers, I could've ended the fight in seconds, but I wanted to see how good you are."

Ruby:"W-Well? Y-Your rating?"

Chara:"Like I said, not bad. Your teamwork is on point, if I didn't use a power up I may have lost. We only need to practice a little more."

Her eyes changed from red to maroon. Her smile was also more... sweet and gentle.

Her red fire surrounded us, but this time instead of burning us it comforted us. It's warmth healed our wounds and restored our energy. The four of us stood up in no time, grabbing our weapons.

Ruby:"Miss Chara, I have a question."

Chara:"Yes, Ruby?"

Ruby:"Could we train a little more with you?"

Yang:"Yeah, your moves rock! You're really strong!"

Weiss:"I must admit your hard to fight. It would be benefitial for us to train with someone like you."

Blake:"I agree, there's a lot we can learn with you."

Chara giggled a bit, removing her hoodie.

Chara:*Sigh* "Fine, fine. Let's keep training, but..."

I won't go easy on you this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 149 10
You follow ideals both of the sith, and jedi. While searching for last parts of your light saber, a rift opens and you're transported to the rwby uni...
187K 1.9K 21
(Name) (L/Name). The Devil, or so he is called. He has done every Sin under the book. Stealing, Adultery, the lot. Now, now his sins are coming back...
13.3K 271 14
You are a human member of the White Fang. Well, that's not true. The White Fang hate humans. Rather, you a part of a splinter group of the White Fang...
214K 1.9K 17
"I Awaken". A story that gave me the notoriety I have today. But things are changing. Darkness is consuming Remnant. Oh yes, we're replaying "I Awake...