Mikealson

Da Holarke22

This is the story of the mikealsons but has a happy ending warning ⚠ if you don't like klayley probably shoul... Altro

introduction
warning⚠
The great start
Beginning of New Orleans
The Return
Will the Devil like Nature's gift?
Dear Sister Back In Town
Maybe the Devil did like the gift
Father vs Friend?
Anger of a loving Witch and The Devil's baby girl
Baby In Danger
The Noble's Return
Naughty Old Witch
Saving the Little Wolf
Kingdom keys
King of New Orleans
Farewell

Something new?

147 2 0
Da Holarke22

(Elijah is standing in front of "Rousseau's". Sophie Deveraux leaves the restaurant through a backdoor. She goes to a little table with burning candles on it. A dog barks somewhere. Sophie starts crying and talking to her dead sister.)

Sophie: Oh, you got me into this, Jane. Give me the strength to finish it.

(The door snaps shut. Sophie turns around. Suddenly, two vampires jump into the alley.)

Sophie: The doors work, you know.

Vampire 1: You're doing magic?

Sophie (raising her voice): I'm praying to my dead sister. Go ahead, pay your respects.

Vampire 2: Don't make this a thing, Sophie. The hybrid was looking for Jane-Anne. Marcel wants to know why.

Sophie: I'd say ask her yourself, but I guess you can't, seeing as Marcel killed her.

(One of the vampires speeds up and grabs Sophie. But suddenly, he disappears. Sophie looks around, afraid; the second Vampire is confused. Something falls to the ground. It's the heart of the other vampire. The second vampire looks up and then turns around to attack Sophie, but before he reaches her, he is also grabbed by a dark shadow. The vampire gets thrown at the wall, a dagger stuck in his chest. Elijah stands near Sophie, looking at the dead vampire.)

Elijah: I'm Elijah. You heard of me?

Sophie: (nodding) Yes.

Elijah: So, why don't you tell me what business your family has with my brother?

(Sophie and Elijah are at the cemetery. Sophie opens the squeaking gate and enters the cemetery. Elijah stops in front of the entry. Sophie turns around.)

Sophie: This is sacred ground, which means vampires have to be invited in. But, since I'm desperate... Come on in.

(Elijah is able to enter the cemetery now.)

Sophie: We can talk freely here.

Elijah: Then I suggest you start talking. What did your sister want with Niklaus?

Sophie: Isn't it obvious? We have a vampire problem, and we need help. Marcel has an army backing him. The witches have been trying to fight back. We haven't had much luck, until my sister Jane-Anne met a girl, a werewolf passing through the quarter from a small town in Virginia. She had a special connection to your brother.

Elijah: What kind of connection?

Sophie: Apparently, they spent some time together. One thing led to another and now this special werewolf girl – she's pregnant. And the father of the child she's carrying is your brother Klaus.

Elijah: That's impossible.

Sophie: Nothing is impossible, especially not when it comes to your brother. Think about it – they call him the hybrid, right? (She raises her voice and turns her head) Bring her out!

(Three witches come out, standing in formation around Hayley, the pregnant werewolf girl. Elijah watches her with interest, while Hayley seems a bit confused and really irritated.)

Hayley: Who the hell are you?

Elijah: Give us a moment, please.

(Elijah and Hayley are inside a burial vault, lit by numerous candles on the walls around them.)

Elijah: So, have they been holding you here against your will?

Hayley: They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me. And they did all these... weird witchy tests. Not that I understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They can't have children!

Elijah: Perhaps if you knew my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible. Here, if I may.

(Elijah tries to lay his hand on Hayley's temple, but she recoils.)

Hayley: What are you doing?

Elijah: Relax. If you open your mind to me, I can show you.

(Hayley allows Elijah to touch her head. They close their eyes.)

Elijah: In the beginning, our family was human... A thousand years ago, now.

(FLASHBACK)

Rebekah: Come, Henrik. Our brothers are fighting again.

Elijah: Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts, we were actually just a family trying to survive in a time when it was quite difficult to do so. And, for better or worse, we were happy.

(PRESENT DAY)

Elijah: That is, however, until one night, our youngest brother was killed by our village's greatest threat.

(FLASHBACK)

(Klaus comes home, carrying Henrik's body.)

Klaus: Mother!

(PRESENT DAY)

Elijah: Men that could transform themselves into wolves during the full moon. Our family was devastated, none more than Niklaus. Desperate to protect the rest of us, our father forced our mother to call upon her black magic in order to make us stronger.

(FLASHBACK)

(Mikael, their father, holds the bleeding arm of a human in front of Rebekah.)

Mikael: Drink!

(Rebekah drinks the blood.)

(PRESENT DAY)

Elijah: Thus, the first vampires were born. But with this speed, this strength, this immortality, came a terrible hunger. No one felt this hunger more than Niklaus.

(FLASHBACK)

(Klaus attacks a human, feeds, and the person dies.)

Elijah: (present-day voiceover) When he killed for the first time, we knew what he truly was.

(Klaus turn into a wolf. He screams, his bones cracking. Mikael and Elijah come running.)

Elijah: Niklaus!

Klaus: What is happening to me?

(Elijah wants to run to his brother, but he can't as he is held back by his father.)

Mikael: Don't!

Klaus: Father! It hurts!

Mikael: He's a beast, an abomination.

(PRESENT DAY)

Elijah: He wasn't just a vampire.

Hayley: He was also a werewolf. That's how the werewolf curse works. It isn't activated until you take a life.

Elijah: Niklaus was the result of an indiscretion our mother had hidden from us all. An affair, with a werewolf like yourself.

(FLASHBACK)

(Esther, their mother, stands in front of a fire, casting a spell.)

Elijah: (present-day voiceover) Enfuriated by this betrayal, my father forced our mother to cast a spell that would suppress Klaus's werewolf side, denying him any connection with his true self.

(Mikael binds Klaus to a wooden cross.)

Mikael: Elijah! Elijah, hold him down!

Klaus: Brother, please! Don't let them do this to me!

Mikael: Do it now, boy! Now!

Klaus: Help me!

(PRESENT DAY)

Hayley: Your dad was a dick.

(Elijah chuckles.)

Hayley: I'm Hayley, by the way. You should probably know my name if you're gonna tell me your whole life story. I mean, I know yours. Your family is legendary. Your brother is a notorious psycho... who I slept with. Classic me.

Elijah: I cannot excuse his behavior, but you must understand, when our father hunted him – hunted us – for centuries, every time we found a moment of happiness, we were forced to flee. Even here, in New Orleans, where we were happiest of all. Not long after Niklaus broke the spell which prevented him from becoming a hybrid, he defeated our father. I thought this would make him happy. (He shakes his head) He was angrier than ever. I wonder if perhaps this baby might be a way for my brother to find happiness. A way to save him from himself.

(Sophie enters the vault.)

Sophie: I'm glad you feel that way, because we need your help.

Elijah: What, precisely, is it that you want and what does it have to do with this young woman?

Sophie: We want to run Marcel and his vampires out of town. Klaus is the key. Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire, he learned from Klaus. Marcel trusts him, looks up to him, and he won't see the betrayal coming.

Elijah: Yes, well, as I'm sure you're aware, my brother Niklaus doesn't like to be told what to do.

Sophie: That's why I brought you here. Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago. Do you really think he's going to welcome a hybrid baby to the neighborhood? Convince Klaus to help us, and no one has to know about the newest member of the Original family.

Elijah: That sounds remarkably like blackmail.

Sophie: Like I said, I'm desperate.

Elijah: Well, then, I have my work cut out for me, don't I?

(Klaus stands on a balcony. Elijah appears.)

Klaus: Evening, Elijah.

Elijah: Niklaus.

Klaus: What an entirely unwelcome surprise.

Elijah: And what an entirely unsurprising welcome. Come with me.

Klaus: I'm not going anywhere, not until I find out who is conspiring against me.

Elijah: I believe I just found that out for you.

(Klaus and Elijah are back at the cemetery. Some witches and Hayley are present.)

Klaus: No. It's impossible.

Elijah: I said the same thing myself.

Klaus: This is a lie. You are all lying. Vampires cannot procreate.

Sophie: But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the Original hybrid, the first of your kind. And this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes.

Klaus: (screaming, to Hayley) You've been with someone else, admit it!

Hayley: Hey, I've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?

Sophie: My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. We can keep them save. Or we can kill them. If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Hayley won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress.

Hayley: Wait, what?

Elijah: Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself.

Sophie: No. We can't, not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow, and there are rules.

(Elijah looks at Klaus, awaiting his reaction.)

Klaus: How dare you command me, threaten me, with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses. This is a pathetic deception. I won't hear any more lies.

Elijah: Niklaus!... Listen.

(Klaus can hear the heartbeat of the baby. He looks at Hayley, then at his brother and the witches.)

Klaus: Kill her and the baby. What do I care?

(He leaves.)

Hayley: Screw this. I'm out of here!

Elijah: No one touches the girl. I'll fix this.

(Sophie nods.)

(Klaus is running through a street. Elijah catches up with him.)

Elijah: Niklaus.

Klaus: It's a trick, Elijah.

Elijah: No, brother. It's gift. It's your chance – it's our chance.

Klaus: To what?

Elijah: To start over. Take back everything we lost, everything that was taken from us. Niklaus, our own parents came to despise us. Our family was ruined – we were ruined. And since then, all that you have ever wanted – all that we have ever wanted was a family.

Klaus: I will not be manipulated.

(Klaus turns away but Elijah vamp-speeds over to block his way.)

Elijah: So they're manipulating you. So what? With them, this girl and her child – your child – live.

Klaus: I'm gonna kill every last one of them.

(He shoves Elijah and turns away, but once again Elijah vampire-speeds over and blocks him.)

Elijah: And then what? Then you return to Mystic Falls to resume your life as the hated one, as the evil hybrid? Is it so important to you that people quake with fear at the sound of your name?

Klaus: People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid. What will this child offer me? Will it guarantee me power?

Elijah: Family is power, Niklaus. Love, loyalty – that's power. This is what we swore to one another a thousand years ago, before life tore away what little humanity you had left, before ego, before anger, before paranoia created in this person before me someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. This is us, the Original family, and we remain together, always and forever. I am asking you to stay here. I will help you and I will stand by you. I will be your brother. We will build a home here together. So save this girl. Save your child.

(Elijah has placed a hand on Klaus' shoulder. Klaus brings his own hand to Elijah's neck in a brotherly gesture.)

Klaus: (whispering) No.

(Klaus walks away.)

(The witches are in the mausoleum, talking.)

Sophie: Marcel and his vampires are out of control. Something had to be done.

Agnes: And the solution is to bring in more vampires?

Sophie: These aren't just any vampires, Agnes. They're the Originals.

Agnes: What makes you think you can control the hybrid?

(Elijah appears, leaning on the wall.)

Elijah: She can't. I'm not entirely certain that I can, either. But now that your coven has drawn his ire, I have a question: What prevents my brother from murdering you instead of cooperating?

(Sophie takes a needle and shows it to the Original. She sticks the needle into her hand.)

Hayley: Ow!

(Elijah looks at her. There is a drop of blood on her hand, exactly at the same point where Sophie hurt herself.)

Hayley: What the hell!?

Sophie: The spell my sister performed, the one that got her killed? It didn't just confirm the pregnancy. It linked me to Hayley. So anything that happens to me, happens to her, which means her life is in my hands. Klaus may not care about his own child, but it's very clear what it already means to you. If I have to hurt Hayley – or worse – to ensure that I have your attention, I will.

(Elijah is slightly amused.)

Elijah: You would dare threaten an Original?

Sophie: I have nothing to lose.

(The grin disappears from Elijah's face.)

Sophie: You have until midnight to get Klaus to change his mind.

(Loud music plays. A courtyard party takes place. Vampires – including Marcel – are dancing and drinking. Klaus appears. Elijah stands above on a balcony, observing the scene.)

Marcel: Hey, man, where'd you run off to?

Marcel: Someone put you in a mood. What can I do?

Klaus: What you can do is you can tell me what this thing is that you have with the witches.

Marcel: We're back to that.

Klaus: Yeah, we're back to that.

Marcel: You know I owe you everything I got, but I'm afraid I have to draw the line on this one. This is my business. I control the witches in my town. Let's just leave it at that.

Klaus: Your town?

Marcel: Damn straight.

Klaus: That's funny, because when I left 100 years ago, you were just a pathetic little scrapper still trembling from the lashes of the whips of those who would keep you down, and now look at you – master of your domain, prince of the city. (The music stops and the crowd watches them.) I'd like to know how.

Marcel: Why? Jealous? Hey, man, I get it. Three hundred years ago, you helped build a backwater penal colony into something. You started it, but then you left. Actually, you ran from it. I saw it through. Look around. Vampires rule this city now. I got rid of the werewolves. I even found a way to shut down the witches. The blood never stops flowing and the party never ends. You wanna pass on through? You wanna stay a while? Great. What's mine is yours, but it is mine. My home, my family, my rules.

Klaus: And if someone breaks those rules?

Marcel: They die. Mercy is for the weak. You taught me that, too. And I'm not the prince of the Quarter, friend. I'm the king! Show me some respect.

(Klaus takes this all in for a few moments, then he vamp-speeds towards one of Marcel's men, bites him viciously in the neck, then drops him. Klaus speaks with blood dripping from his lips.)

Klaus: Your friend will be dead by the weekend, which means I've broken one of your rules. And yet I cannot be killed. I am immortal. Who has the power now, friend?

(Klaus faces off with Marcel, who says nothing. After a moment Klaus smiles around at the crowd then turns and leaves.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

180K 3.7K 23
Everyone knows Esther being the mother of Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik right? Well what if Esther isn't really their mother an...
877K 24.3K 77
𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 | ❝𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙚...
41K 586 11
just some imagines about good ole kol. gender neutral stories. currently closed for requests and writing has stopped for the time being. thank u fo...
52.4K 1.6K 24
KLAYLEY. NOVEL. The life of Hope and Henrik Mikaelson. A Klayley, Originals rewrite. I do not own the Originals, I own all creative content. Plaragri...