The Mafia's Women

By Mightnight_sky

Ebony Coleman, is your normal 23 year old with a trouble past. She is a shy, quite,and kind girl. She works a... More

Author's Note
introduction
surprise visit
Getting ready
Missing Child
The Meeting
Meeting again
The club 2
The Mall
The mall pt 2
Outing
The Message
The Talk
A Date
Hospital
Hospital 2
Introduction 2
convincing
Family get together pt 1
Family Reunion pt 2
Valentine's Day Surprise
Nighttime
Family Reunion pt 3
Family Reunion Last part

The club

17.6K 400 30
By Mightnight_sky

Ebony Pov

It had been a week since I saw Elijah, Parker, and Peyton. But it has been a while since I have seen my best friend. As I was about to call Bri, I hear a knock at my door. When I get to my door, I look through my peephole and see Bri outside. With a couple of bags in her hands.

"Bri," I said

"Hey Bon, guess what," Bri said with an excited look in her eyes.

"What?" I said

"We're going out tonight," Bri said jumping up and down.

"No," I said, looking at her shocked

"Yes," Bri said

"No," I said

"Yes," Bri said

"No," I said

"No," Bri said

"Yes," I said, realizing she tricked me

"The club it is, now go get ready," Bri said walking away to my room

"We're going to the club!"  

 Almost fainting because I don't go to clubs or parties. 

"Yes, now go put these clothes on," Bri said, throwing two bags at me.

I rolled my eyes and took the bags from her, then walked into my room and placed the bags on the bed. Then I walk to the bathroom, so I could shower. After I was done taking a shower, I turn off the shower and wrapped a towel around me, then  I walked out of the bathroom into my room. When I walked back into the room I see Bri has already put on her clothes and started putting on her makeup. 

I walked over to my dresser, so I could put on some lotion. Once I was done putting on lotion, I walked back over to my bed to put on my outfit. It was a white two-piece, with white heels that went up half my leg. I put on these small studded earrings because I was not going to wear the big hoop earrings Bri brought.  I then walked back into the bathroom, so I could do my hair. 

When I walked out of the bathroom, Bri was standing by my vanity. She told me to sit down, so she could do my makeup. Once Bri was done with my makeup, I walked over to the mirror to see how I looked. Bri came over to the mirror and said we should take some pictures together. After we were done taking pictures, we grabbed all the things we needed.

(This is Ebony's hairstyle, and ignore everything else)

(This is Ebony's outfit + the shoes, but ignore everything else)

( Here's Bri's outfit, and everything you see in the picture is what she Is wearing)

"Ready to go," Bri said

" Yeah, I guess," I said

" Will let's go, and maybe even catch us some a man tonight. Bri said

"Bri," I said, lightly hitting her back

" Will not you because you caught two men already". Bri said laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her, speed walked to the Uber she order 10 minutes ago.

Parker's Pov

I and Elijah were at home, wondering what we could do since Peyton was spending the weekend at my parent's house. I was going to say something to Elijah when Ace burst through the door. 

"What are you doing here Ace?" I ask

" To see if you guys wanted to hang out," Ace said.

"Sure, what did you have in mind," I said.

"Will was thinking we do to the club"

" I haven't been to the club in a while," I said.

"No," Elijah said, not looking up from his phone

" Why not?" I ask.

"Because we have work to do," he said nonchalantly.

" You're just saying that because you hate partying and clubs". I said

How are you going to hate going to the club, when you own half of the club in the city? 

"I said n-"

" We're going or you can stay here and be a grumpy old man". I said

No one would dare to cut off Elijah when he is talking except me, Ace, my mother, his mother, his sister Rachel, and even Peyton sometimes. 

I walked up the stair to our room, with Elijah right behind me, I could hear him mumbling under his breath, about going to the club. About 15 minutes later, we were ready to go. 

( Parker's outfit)

(Elijah's outfit)

(Ace's outfit)

After we decided on which car to take, we headed toward the garage. Ocen we get to the garage, Elijah picks out our black Jeep. Which I think is his favorite car, out of all the other cars we own.

( Here is the Jeep, there taking)

We decided to go to one of Elijah's clubs. When I say we, I mean me and Ace decided to go to one of Elijah's clubs.  I know Elijah didn't want to go to the club in the first place

"Why do want to go to my club?" Elijah asked as he got in the driver's seat

" Because we can get in for free, and get free drinks," I said

Elijah didn't say anything after that. After about 20 minutes of driving, we arrived at his club called "Angel of Death". Don't ask me why he named it that. As we walk in in the club, I see a familiar person seating at the bar.

_____________________________________________________

Will that's it for now, but is do want to said that I appreciate your guys' comments. They make me want to update more. And thanks for sticking around. Bye 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
580K 20.2K 95
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
543K 25.8K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...