The club 2

Ebony's Pov

After a 15-minute drive, we arrived at a club named Angel of Death. I don't know why she would choose a club, with a name like that. Once we get out of the car, Bri paid the Uber. We walk over to the line, that was wrapped around the building. I did not want to wait in this long ass line, just to get into a club that smelled of sweat and alcohol.  I was about to walk over to a nearby taxi, till Bri pulled me back into the line.

"Bon, where are you going?"

"Home"

"why? We just got here"

"Because that line is long as hell, and I don't want to wait in that long ass line."

" Come on Bon, I don't see you all the time."

Bri does have a point, we don't see each other often. After some thinking, I gave in. Even those I hate clubs, I will do anything for my best friend.

" Fine, but if anything bad happens we're leaving"

"Yes, now come before the line gets longer"

After waiting in line for 10 minutes, we were finally at the front of the line. Once we were in the front of the line, the security guard asked for our IDs. After he was done checking out IDs, he let us into the club. When we got into the club, the smell of sweat and alcohol hit my nose. Which means I was right about how it would smell in here. 

As soon as Bri saw the bar, she grabbed my wrist and drag me to the bar. Now she knows good and well that I don't drink alcohol. If you even saw me drinking alcohol, then you know there is something seriously wrong with me. Once we find a table to sit at, Bri went to order some drinks.

I just hope she does get too drunk tonight because I don't have time to deal with her drunk ass. The last time she got really drunk, things did not turn out so well. We almost spend the night in a jail cell, but that is a story for another time. When she came back, she had four shot glasses, a bottle of alcohol, and a glass of Sprite. At least she remembered that I drink.

"Bri why do you have a whole bottle of tequila"

"Because I need to lose, and you should too"

After a while of " drinking", Bri got up and started to drag me to the dance floor. When we get to the dance floor, there were a lot more people there than I thought were. I knew clubs have a lot of people, but this is more people than I thought. I don't even socialize with this many people, on a regular daily basis. I had just been standing on the dance next to Bri for a good two minutes when someone more like two someones came behind me and in front of me.

Elijah's Pov

When we walk into the club, the smell of sweat and Alcohol hit me. I need to order some more air fresher because the smell in here ain't it. Once we get into more of the club, I see Ebony sitting at the bar. I look a little close to see a girl, who I think is her friend. I'm glad to see she didn't come here by herself because there are a lot of sleazy guys here. Even though we just met her, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her.

Me, Parker, and Ace walk over to the VIP area, which is upstairs looking over the whole club. No one is allowed up hear, without my permission. After a while, I noticed Ace looking at something, more like someone. I look in the direction Ace is looking and see the same girl that was sitting by Ebony at the bar.

I have known Ace long than I have known Parker and in all the years I have known Ace, he has never looked at a woman like that. He is what you call a playboy. Then I turned to look at Parker, who was also looking at someone, and that someone was Ebony. Parker had only dated a couple of women in his life, I was the first man he dated.