Iniyavale

By Mrinalini_MS

If he was the sky, then she is the moon ! If he was the forest, then she is the flower ! If he was fire, then... More

Prelude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

980 149 156
By Mrinalini_MS

If she confides in you and shares a story she picturises you in her future. She is not a type of women to open up about personal pain with just anyone. Remember that !

Long Update ahead !!!

Sivaangi entered the house as Ashwin followed her.

Ashwin: Hmm ma, will you wait in my room. Naa Rakshan room la poi fresh aaitu varen....

Sivaangi: Seri Ashwineyyy. Neenga ponga....

Ashwin goes to his room first to take his home clothes and leaves to Rakshan's room.

Sivaangi entered his room and sat on the bean bag.

Sivaangi: Woah ! That's a pretty room.

The room was a purple themed one. One side of the wall was painted in lavender colour and had various photo frames of his and his family arranged in a heart shape manner. Towards the right of the room had a big shelf of books ranging from programming text books to romance novels.

The bedding set was lavender in colour. The wall behind the headboard had a purple colour random art.

There was a small study table with a table lamp towards the left of the cot.

A customised guitar with AK engraved on it was hanging on the wall behind the table.

Sivaangi reached to the guitar and touched it. She could feel his love of guitar by the number of photos of his with the guitar. She smiled and went to the book shelf....

Sivaangi: Hmm music, guitar, romance novels... Not bad rasanai irukku pa ivaruku....

She could also see some random sketchings on the study table.

Sivaangi: So he knows to draw too ?

She also found a notebook and opened it to find few Tamil short poems...

Sivaangi: Hey enna pa ivaru kavidhai kooda ezhudhuvaru pola...

She smiles looking around the room and then moved to the balcony. The balcony had a swing, a couch, a teepoy with two cushion chairs and few potted plants. It had a small kind of room next to it which had rolling beds and blankets. Football, cricket set and few other sports equipments were also present.

She moved out of the room and stood at the balcony holding the rails. She could spot a huge tree with nest of a weaver bird and a beehive was also present. Parakeets, pigeons, cuckoos were humming their songs and Sivaangi felt happy and peaceful after days.

Sivaangi: Feels HOME. Enakku epdi veedu irukanum nu nenachen oh adhe maari irukku ivaroda veedu....

Ashwin finishes freshening up and came to his room. He searched for Sivaangi but she wasn't there. He then spots the door of balcony being open and goes there...

Ashwin: Sivaangi....

Sivaangi: I am here Ashwin.

Sivaangi turns to look at him who was dressed in a grey tee with black track pants. She shows a super sign and Ashwin smiles at her widely.

Ashwin: Ma these are just home clothes....

Sivaangi: Whatever it is you look good. Adhaan sonnen, en solla koodadha ?

Ashwin: Dharalama sollu. Seri are you feeling comfortable ma ? Stranger veetuku vandhu irukom nu feel pannadha, feel free ...

Sivaangi: Ayyo illa Ashwineyyy enakku romba pudichi irukku adhuvum your room is amazing. I too wish for a room similar to this.

Ashwin: Laaa enakkum indha room favourite ma. Rakshan's room is blue themed and this one purple, enne theriyala I find solace with this colour. So chose this. Also this particular balcony is yet again my favourite. Overall ah sonna I felt that as if this room was designed for me adhaan thookiten...

Ashwin exclaims like a little kid and Sivaangi laughs at him admiringly....

Sivaangi: Aama idhu unga own house ah ?

Ashwin: Illa ma Raji ma oda veedu. We are here for rent ana idhu varai naanga rent kudukala, Raji ma knew our financial condition so avanga venaam nu sollitanga. But now since we have jobs so salary vandha odane kudukurom nu sonnom. She denied still we made her to agree....

Sivaangi: Paah nallavanga laam irukanga la....

Ashwin: Aama ma...
Seri what would you like to have ?

Sivaangi: Anything Ashwin. Romba stress pannikadhinga pa. You'll be tired la...

Ashwin: Not a problem ma. If you want you can take a further look here, I'll get something for us to eat....

Sivaangi: Okay

Ashwin moves to the kitchen to prepare some light dishes for them while Sivaangi stayed there at the balcony.

Minutes later she goes back to his room and roams around leisurely. She takes a look at his sketchings, poems and takes pic of them too.

Sivaangi: Number kekanume. Keta thappa eduthuparo, seri epdiyum class group la iruparu la adhula irundhu eduthupom.....

She continues to walk slowly and Ashwin comes back with a tray full of various eatables.

Sivaangi claps her hands looking at the food tray and Ashwin giggles.

Ashwin: Shall we have it here or at the balcony ?

Sivaangi: Balcony...

Ashwin: Seri okay. And you might feel like freshening up, so take a towel from my wardrobe and washroom anga dhaan irukku use panniko ma...

He points out the washroom and leaves to set up the table.

Sivaangi reaches to his wardrobe to fetch herself a towel but her hands trace his shirts that were hanging there. An unknown smile crepts on her face and she goes to freshen up.

She comes back and wipes her wet face with the towel. She inhales the towel and feels some sort of erupting feelings but doesn't probe further....

Ashwin calls out and Sivaangi goes. She sees the teepoy being set and Ashwin pats the seat next to him, signalling her to join.

Sivaangi sits there and looks at him who was sincerely arranging the plates.

Ashwin finishes and straightens up to look at her who's eyes were fixed at him.

Ashwin: Enna ma apdi paakura ?

Sivaangi doesn't reply and continues to stare at him.

Ashwin: Sivaangi...

No reply comes and he gently shakes her left arm, pulling her out of her trance.

Sivaangi: Ennachu Ashwin ?

Ashwin: I have been calling you ma ana nee respond pannala, ennachu ?

Sivaangi mind voice: Ayyayo ippo enna nu solluven. How can I say that I was ogling at him....

Sivaangi blinks and covers up.

Sivaangi: Onnum illa Ashwin. I was zoned out.

Ashwin: You are comfortable right ?

Sivaangi: Ada ethana vaati solla, I am comfortable. Modhala kudunga enakku pasikudhu...

Ashwin chuckles and forwards her the plate. Sivaangi takes it excitedly from him.

Ashwin: Hmm that's veg sandwich followed by veg cutlet and samosa that's again veg. Idhellam saapta aprom you can have rasamalai that's placed here...

Sivaangi's eyes widen as Ashwin lists out and before he finishes she starts having the sandwich. Ashwin giggles and Sivaangi eats with eagerness.

Sivaangi: Ashwin, seriously semmaya irukku. Pesama neenga oru hotel start pannidunga pa.

Ashwin: *laughs* edhuvume set aagala na adha dhaan pannanum polaye.

Sivaangi: How did you do prepare these many items in short time ?

Ashwin: I am used to do things quick ma adhaan takkunu panniten. And rasamalai was already there so innum easy aaiduchu.

Sivaangi smiles and nods at him. She continues to devour the items and Ashwin looks at her fondly.

She suddenly starts coughing as she ate at a faster rate and Ashwin panicks. He pats her head gently and gives her a glass of water. Sivaangi felt different when his palm touched her head, twisting her tummy into infinite knots.

Ashwin: Paathu ma...

Sivaangi bobs her head with her mouth stuffed with samosa and Ashwin chuckles at her.

Ashwin: Foodie panda polaye ...

Sivaangi speaks with stuffed mouth and Ashwin asks her to talk after swallowing it.

Sivaangi: Naa fat ah iruken nu solla varingala ?

Ashwin: Naa eppo apdi sonnen ?

Sivaangi: Pinna panda nu sonninga ....

Ashwin: I meant that you were looking cute adhaan sonnen....

Sivaangi blushes and exclaims, "appo naa cute ah ?"

Ashwin: Enna kelvi idhu. Yes you are cute. Neraya peru sollirpangale...

Sivaangi chuckles sadly and looks at him with her tearing eyes....

Ashwin: Hey ennachu ma ?

Sivaangi: Till this date no one has even talked to me properly Ashwin. Mrini ya thavirthu....

Many looked up at me with annoyance for my hyperactive behaviour. Ennoda native Kerala. I lost my mother during child birth. Appa ku naan na uyir, enna romba chellama valatharu but he too left me when I was five years old.

Ana enakku edhuvume seriya nyabagam illa. Ellame blurred ah dhaan nyabagam irukku as I was too young to remember everything. Me being the only daughter inherited all the properties of my father and my uncle took the custody till I attained eighteen years.

Naa kooda en mela paasam nu dhaan nenachen ana en sothu mela irundha mogathula he took the custody. He used to always treat me indifferently compared to his own children. My aunt despised me the most.

Still I used to be chirpy. Enakku paaduradhu na romba pudikum. Inherited the singing talent from my parents as both were carnatic singers. But my cousins were jealous of my singing talent. So my uncle forbade me from singing. Enna valakuranga nu naanum poruthukiten.

Even for a mere pencil, I used to ask them for days to buy me one. Adhu varaikum kailaye pudika mudiyadha alavuku kutty ya irukura pencil vechi dhaan ezhudhuven....

Class la jolly ya irupen ana angeyum enna vidala. One of my uncle's daughter is of my age, ava anga enna pathi thappa solli vecha, so all stopped talking.

Mama oda mansion la work pandra sila employees mattum enkitta pesuvanga mathapadi I was all alone.

Enakku enakku....

She hiccups and Ashwin wraps his arm around her shoulders in a comforting manner. She continues to cry and a lone drop of tear escapes his eye.

Ashwin: Ma shhh shhh onnum illa onnum illa calm down....

Sivaangi: Illa naa sollidren, sonna dhaan enakku nimmadhi.

Ashwin leaves her and her sobbing increases. He wraps his arm again around her shoulders and Sivaangi lies on his arm involuntarily. Ashwin caresses her hair and she relaxed a little.

Ashwin: Enna sollanumo sollidu ma, spill it out ...

Sivaangi nods still in his embrace and continues talking.

Sivaangi: Enakku village fairs na romba pudikum Ashwin. Ana kootitu poga maatanga, my uncle used to lock me up in the house and only they went. Thaniya iruttu la bayama irukum. He used to order the servants not to help me adha meeri Vimala ma used to save me. She was the gardener there.

Sivaangi's sobbing increases and Ashwin holds her tightly which was much needed for her now.

Sivaangi: I attended my puberty at the age of twelve. No one taught me how to be during those times. Theriyama edhachum pannita kooda adipanga. Monthly andha five days vandha I used to sleep at the shed outside the mansion. Veetukulla vida maatanga.

Sivaangi clutches his hand that was caressing her hair and Ashwin's eyes turn bloodshot.

"Let them pray to the Almighty that I shouldn't meet anyone of them in real. Irukura veri la I'll kill them off with my bare hands. How dare they ? Oru chinna ponna ipdi laam ah treat pannuvanga, bloody morons... Incase I meet those creatures, I'll make sure that they pay everything for what they did. That's my word to you ma...."

Ashwin continues to hold her and Sivaangi felt like telling him everything....

Sivaangi: Ellathayum poruthukitten. Innum neraya pannanga ana naa avangala thittala, amaidhiya dhaan poruthu ponen. I completed my class twelve and college sekanum appo my uncle decided to marry me off to someone.

For the first time, I couldn't tolerate their disgusting activities. Enga irundhu vandha dhairiyam nu theriyala, I lashed out at him. He was taken aback and I joined a nearby engineering college to pursue my degree. Side by side paadavum start pannen....

My uncle's whole family didn't expect such a comeback from me and their level of torture increased as the days progressed.

Epdiyo I completed two years of engineering and was almost completing my fifth semester and one fine day, a man who's age was double as that of mine behaved with me inappropriately and when I questioned him, he answered that my uncle had promised him to marry me off to him. My blood boiled in anger and I left immediately to confront him. But on reaching the mansion, I was hell shocked to see them getting ready for my engagement. He sent few men to lock me up in a room but before that my paternal grandfather appeared all of a sudden and slapped my uncle.

I was relieved and he handed over me the documents that had all the properties of my late father transferred to my name. He pleaded me to run away from this place and even I felt it right. I still had one more exam left so stayed at the college hostel to complete it. With the help of my grandfather, I took admission in this college and shifted here.

The principal here is genuine so he immediately gave admission to me in hostel too. I joined the hostel and started to attend the classes. From day one, Mrini is my bench mate ana oru naal kooda pesala. Even she was quiet so I didn't start any type of conversation. One week went off just like that.

Even here in this hostel, the roommates weren't good to me and teased me for my appearance and voice. Irundha konja nenja singing hopes um pochu..

Ashwin was patiently listening to her and his eyes turned into a pool of tears. Sivaangi sensed him crying and got up from his shoulder.

Sivaangi: Hey neenga en Ashwin azharinga ? Paarunga I am alright. Adhu ellam mudinji pona kadha..

Ashwin wipes off his tears and looks at her intently.

Ashwin: I know still bits and pieces are left. Ellathayum sollidu ma. I know you are feeling light so sollidu, don't keep it to yourself.

Sivaangi tears up and holds his arm tightly and rests her head on his shoulder.

Sivaangi: Seri padikira vara poruthukalam nu naanum amaidhiya irundhen. College sendhu one and a half week irukum appo lunch saapidalam nu pogum podhu my uncle landed from nowhere with his men to take me back to Kerala. I was shouting for help but fellow students were scared to come near the goons. Mrini was a silent spectator, I didn't expect her to help me out, boys ye kitta varala aprom epdi avala expect panna.

I was trying my level best to escape ana mudiyala. Someone ran to the main gate and closed it. My uncle gritted his teeth and turned back to find Mrini and few others with cricket bats, hockey bats and logs. The goons and the students endulged in a huge fight and finally all the goons were lying down whimpering in pain.

Ashwin mouth forms an 'O' and Sivaangi chuckles.

Ashwin: Rowdy ah andha ponnu naa kooda dummy piece nu la nenachen....

Sivaangi: Irunga irunga sollidren. She was the main one to hit all of them, issue perusaiduchu. My uncle pulled out a drama and complained rubbish about me to the principal. Since the principal knew about him through my grandfather, he didn't believe and warned him not to enter the college premises again.

Ana inga oru lecturer irukanga Ashwineyyy, rules pesikitu avanga Mrini oda appa ku call panni sollitanga.

Ashwin: Ayyayoo

Sivaangi: Aama pa. I felt bad and apologised to her ana ava vidu paathukalam nu sollita. Appo dhaan we spoke to each other for the first time. Romba neram aaiduchu so hostel poiten. Next day morning I decided to meet the principal to stop him from punishing Mrini. I directly went to the Principal's office but was shocked.....

Ashwin: En ma apdi enna aachu

Sivaangi: Mrini was explaining the way she fought the goons and both Principal and her dad were laughing holding their stomach. I cleared my throat and Sir asked me to enter. Aprom dhaan theriya vandhuchu that Principal and her dad had a good rapport and he knew the real reason so they didn't punish Mrini.

Ashwin: ohhh dangerous polaye andha eli illa illa fighter eli...

Sivaangi: Irunga avakitta sollidren...

Ashwin: Ma venaam

He pulls out an innocent face and she melts.

Sivaangi: Seri solla maaten. Ada iru pa flow miss aagudhu la....

Ashwin: Seri closed. Neenga continue pannunga...

Sivaangi: Hehe andha bayam irukatum.

Her dad spoke for a while and three of us came out of his cabin.

He was advising her not to react for all things as she was short tempered whereas she was least bothered and kept on teasing him. My eyes started tearing up, appa va romba miss pannen.

Sivaangi cries and he just held her hand tightly but didn't speak out.

Sivaangi: Ava veetla romba strict ana over protective. I was silently witnessing everything and her dad turned to me. He patted my head and asked me to be safe. I nodded my head quickly and he took us out on that day. Uncle nu kupda venaam appa ne kudpunu sonnaru. Anaiki dhaan naa romba naal kalichi happy ah irundhen.

Sivaangi's sobs had reduced and Ashwin smiled gently at her.

Ashwin: Nalla ponnu and appa la....

Sivaangi: Aama Ashwin. Aprom appa Bangalore kelambitaru the next day and we became even more close. Daily pesuvaru enkitta enna pandren saaptena thoongunena nu keparu. Mrini became my best friend and ava kitta enna pathi ellame sonnen. She was hurt but I consoled her.

Last Thursday some random boys in the name of ragging came to disturb me. Mrini library la irundha. I was brave enough still couldn't tolerate it. Mrini reached by then and chased them away. That evening itself again those boys came to attack us. Mrini and Krishna, our classmate successfully chased them but one idiot scraped her right arm with a knife. Azhudhute hospital kootitu ponom. Neraya stitches potanga and we called appa and he reached Chennai the next day. He was extremely annoyed and immediately went to the college. Even the principal was furious and those boys' parents were called and they are suspended for a week.

Ashwin: Ohh God. Ava kai epdi ma irukku ippo ?

Sivaangi: It's healing Ashwin. Stitches theriya koodadhu nu overcoat potruka. Appa enquired about the hostel and got to know that I was being harassed there as well. He warned the warden and asked me to shift along with Mrini. I agreed and Mrini continued to be in hospital till Sunday.

Appa wanted to take her home ana ava amma romba strict so Mrini refused and promised him that she'll not involve in any fight and also will take proper care. Appa still wasn't convinced and I assured him that I'll take good care of her. Ana naa dhaan avala vela vaangitu iruken. Appa left Sunday afternoon and we with the help of Krishna, shifted all my belongings to her home.

We were arranging the whole night and again Mrini did most of the work. Morning um ezhundhu cook panna and college vandhutum she carried all the books with that bandaged arm and went to the library.

She's giving me that care which I expected from those heartless creatures. En singing kaagavum kedi ennavo plan pannitu irukka enkitta sollama. Life nalla iruku nu nenachitu college la nadakum podhu dhaan I met you and here I am, blabbering all my life incidents to you. Idhu dhaan Ashwin Sivaangi....

Sivaangi gets up and moves to the railing. She couldn't control her sobs and Ashwin gave her time to relax. She turns back and looks at him innocently.

Sivaangi: En Ashwin, amma paasam, appa oda aravanaipu, siblings oda chella fight and neraya love, a good and happy gang of friends, having a passion to conquer idhellam peraasaiya ? En enakku idhula edhuvume kedaikala ?

Ashwin was fighting not to break down infront of her and sighs her to sit next to him. She obeys and sat quietly. Ashwin held her hand and looked straight into her eyes.

Ashwin: You have suffered so much ma, ana from now on I'll see to it that you won't be facing any of those bitter events again. I'll try my level best to protect you. All of us are here. Me, Mrini, Mrini's dad all are there for you. Rakshan um add panniko paasakaran avan. Inime unna azhama paathukurom. So now smile ....

Sivaangi looks at him with a faint smile.

Ashwin: Ada nalla siri ma....

He pulls her left cheek and she giggles....

Ashwin: That's good. Seri common have the rasamalai.....

Sivaangi happily eats that and Ashwin looks at her with determination, "I'll protect you at any cost."

Sivaangi finishes the rasamalai and was relieved after sharing everything with him. She felt sleepy so she simply lied down her head back on the chair.

Ashwin gets up and goes to his room to get a pillow and duvet and came back.

Ashwin: Ma take this pillow and duvet too, nalla paduthuko....

Sivaangi looks at the pillow and him. She repeats it again and Ashwin chuckles....

Ashwin: Ennachu ma ?

Sivaangi doesn't reply anything and takes the pillow and duvet from him. As if his heart heard her inner voice, he gently took it back from her.

Sivaangi was confused with his antics. Ashwin settled comfortably on the couch next to the swing and places the pillow on his lap.

Sivaangi was still confused but saw Ashwin looking at her with a smile. He points out her and the pillow, indicating her to sleep on the pillow on his lap. Sivaangi cries hard and runs to him.

She happily settles next to him and lies down on his lap. Ashwin wipes off her tears gently with his thumb nodding a no.

Ashwin: Thoongu ma....

Sivaangi felt a mother's warmth while lying down on his lap and her heart beamed in happiness.

Ashwin saw Sivaangi who didn't sleep yet...

Ashwin: Thookam varalaya ma ?

Sivaangi whines, "paadhi varudhu paadhi varala"

Ashwin chuckles at her rambling and caresses her hair.

Ashwin: Ippo varum paaru.

Sivaangi looks at him curiously as Ashwin starts singing....

Dhoorathu marangal paarkudhadi
Dhevadhai ivalaa ketkudhadi
Thannilai marandha pookudhadi
Kaatrinil vaasam thookudhadi

Adi kovil edharku dheivangal edharku
Unnadhu punnagai podhumadi
Indha mannil idhupol yaarum ingae
Engum vazhavillai endru thondrudhadi...

Sivaangi cries more and Ashwin hushes her to be quiet.

Ashwin: Ippo dhaana sonnen azha vida maaten nu. You are not allowed to cry so nimmadhi ya thoongu.

Sivaangi wipes her tears and smiles showing her dimple.

Ashwin: Hmm paata disturb pannita ma nee. I'll start again and nee kanna moodi thoonganum okay ?

He asked in a pretending strict tone and Sivaangi giggles nodding at him.

Ashwin:
Dhoorathu marangal paarkudhadi *points to the tree over there*
Dhevadhai ivalaa ketkudhadi *taps her cheeks softly*
Thannilai marandha pookudhadi *shows the potted plants with flowers*
Kaatrinil vaasam thookudhadi *looks at her with affectionate eyes*

Adi kovil edharku dheivangal edharku *looks up and she follows*
Unnadhu punnagai podhumadi *He pulls out a goofy face and Sivaangi giggles*
Indha mannil idhupol yaarum ingae
Engum vazhavillai endru thondrudhadi... *Sivaangi closes her eyes clutching his hand tightly*

Aanandha yazhai meetugiraai
Adi nenjil vannam theetugiraai

Anbennum kudayai neetugiraai
Adhil aayiram mazhai thuli kootugiraai

Ashwin whispers the last lines as he saw her sound asleep. He smiles looking at her baby face and kept caressing her hair. His other hand was on her tight hold.

Kannaana kanne
Nee kalangadhadi
Kannaanaaaaa.. kanne
Nee kalangadhadi
Nee kalangadhadi

The girl slept peacefully as she got all her answers through him. As of now the bond was so natural without any intimate feelings. All he wanted was to make sure that she was safe and secured. All she wanted a protective place to hide and share her worries. And both are happening.

Yaar pona.. yaar pona enna
Yaar pona enna
Naan irupenadi
Nee kalangadhadi

Yet how these are going to proceed into the next level will be decided only by the cupid. But the cupid himself was admiring these two and decided to slow down so that they can set up a strong foundation for their FOREVER.

Ashwin kept caressing her hair and looked front to see the blazing Sun setting down to invite his Luna to bless the night with her gracious presence. She comes up in her full version, illuminating the dark sky with her glowing face. He smiled at the moon and closed his eyes falling into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello babies ! Here is the next chapter. I am packed up with college works, zero time adhaan update delay aagudhu. Hope I'll become free so that I can update frequently.

And coming to the plot, this own is a slow burn romance. It'll take time for them to realise their actual feelings. As of now they share a beautiful, unadulterated bond. Let's cherish that, enna once they realise their feelings appo romance gear up aagum. So adhuvarai poruthukonga pa *innocent face with puppy eyes*

Padichi paarunga pudichudhu na sollunga, pudikala naalum sollunga. I'll accept it wholeheartedly.

If this update satisfies your expectations please do vote and comment.

Thank you and love you all...

Anbudan,
Mrinalini 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 11.1K 48
"рокрпБроЬрпНроЬро┐ роЙроЩрпНроХ рокрпИропройрпН роЗроорпНроЪрпИропрпЗ родро╛роЩрпНроХ роорпБроЯро┐ропро▓, роЗродрпБро▓ роЗройрпНройрпКро░рпБродрпНродро░рпН ро╡рпЗро▒ропро╛? роЪро╛рокрпНрокро┐роЯрпБро▒родрпБроХрпНроХрпБ рокроЬрпНроЬро┐ ро╡рпЗрогрпБроорпНройро╛ роЪрпЖроЮрпНроЪрпБ родро░рпНро▒рпЗройрпН. рокрпНропро╛ро░ро┐ рокроЪрпНроЪро┐ рокро┐ро╕ро┐ройро╕рпН роОро▓рпНро▓ро╛роорпН роХро┐роЯрпИропро╛род...
56K 3.2K 53
роЙроЪрпНроЪро┐ ро╡рпЖропро┐ро▓рпН роорогрпНроЯрпИропрпИ рокро┐ро│роирпНродрпБ роХрпКрогрпНроЯро┐ро░рпБроирпНродродрпБ. ро▓роЯрпНроЪрогрооро╛рой роорпБроХроХрпН роХро▓рпИропрпБроЯройрпН роЗро░рпБроирпНрод роТро░рпБро╡ройрпН, роХрпБро│ро┐ро░рпВроЯрпНроЯрокрпНрокроЯрпНроЯ родройрпН роХро╛ро░ро┐ро▓рпН роЕрооро░рпНроирпНродро┐ро░рпБроирпНродро╛ройрпН, роЕроирпНрод ро╡рпЖропро┐ро▓рпН родройрпНройрпИ роТройрпН...
49.4K 2.9K 54
роЕро╡ройрпН роЕроирпНрод роХро▓рпНро▓рпВро░ро┐ропро┐ройрпН *роЯро╛ройрпН* роОройрпНро▒рпБ рокрпЖропро░рпН рокрпЖро▒рпНро▒ро╡ройрпН. роЕроирпНрод роХро▓рпНро▓рпВро░ро┐ рокрпЖрогрпНроХро│ро┐ройрпН роХройро╡рпБ роиро╛ропроХройрпН. роЕро╡ройродрпБ роХроЯрпИроХрпНроХрогрпН рокро╛ро░рпНро╡рпИроХрпНроХро╛роХ рокрпЖрогрпНроХро│рпН родро╡роорпН роХро┐роЯроирпНродро╛ро░рпНроХро│рпН. роЕродрпЗ роХро▓рпН...