This Might Hurt

By Total_Chaos13

(PJO/TW) After a summer of training Percy is left worried that the demigods aren't prepared enough as the thr... More

PROMO
Prolouge
Chapter One: Last Night of Summer
Chapter Two: Bargain
Chapter Three: Seventeen
Chapter Four: The Truth Revealed
Chapter Five: Battle Plan
Chapter Seven: Full Moon
Chapter Eight: Therapy Fight
Chapter Nine: Patterns (Part One)
Chapter Ten: Patterns (Part Two)
Chapter Eleven: Warrior
Chapter Twelve: Plan of Action
Chapter Thirteen: Earth Shaker
Chapter Fourteen: The Demon Wolf & The son of the sea
Chapter 15: US
Chapter Sixteen: Heal
Chapter Seventeen: Motel California (part 1)
Chapter 18 (P2) 
Chapter Nineteen- Currents
Chapter Twenty: Memories
Chapter Twenty-One : The girl who knew to much : part 1
Chapter Twenty- Two : A failed Chess game
Chapter Twenty Three : The girl who knew to much P II

Chapter Six: The Traitors

370 27 12
By Total_Chaos13

Hope you enjoy the chapter

Percy glared at the emerging Alphas that came to face him. The two twins from the other night that now roamed Beacon Hills high. Clarisse stood with her spear at the ready cockily flashing her red eyes at Percy as he pressed Riptide closer to Drews throat. Then the other three well those were people Percy hadn't expected to see had hoped they had escaped and were still living. But no, no they stood there before him as traitors.

"Reyna aren't you a sight for sore eyes, and well Chris lovely to see you switching sides again did you convince her this time or did she convince you?" Percy spat out angrily as his eyes made there way towards the back where one hybrid was looking down ashamed. "And you- you I can't believe you're here standing infront of me Frank. What would Hazel think?"

"You don't know what it's like Percy, you can't understand what you don't know," Clarisse shot back at him with a snarl. "We did what we had to in order to survive so demigods like you wouldn't come hunt us. We had to make a point, we had to make them know that we aren't to be touched."

"Yeah tell that to Grover and Annabeth," Percy snarled angrily his eyes glowing sea green his voice full of emotion resulting in Reyna and Frank to share a nervous glance. "Tell that to Will! Tell that to Connor and Travis! TELL THAT TO ALL THE DEMIGODS I BURIED AT CAMP HALF-BLOOD! YOU WERE OUR FRIENDS WE TRUSTED YOU!"

"You can't win against all of us Percy, why do you think we came here? Not to kill you but to turn you," Chris shot out towards him. "We're all that's left we should survive together."

"I can't what?" Percy asked his voice deathly calm and still sending a shiver down the six alphas that stood before him. Drew muttered through her gag as if she was trying to tell her friends that he had bathed in the Styx again but it was no use.

"Why don't you just give up," Clarisse shot out.

"See I can't do that. The reason Drew is still right here breathing right now is because well you have my friends. And more importantly you have Jason," Percy replied. "Figured this demigod hybrid alpha skin walker could be worth a son of Jupiter."

"If you think we're giving up Jason you're wrong," Reyna spoke up for the first time. "You should have known it wouldn't be that easy."

"Oh I didn't," Percy remarked with a shrug. "If there was one thing I learned from my wise girl is that well, we should always have a plan." The alphas seemed confused for a moment before as if on cue from the shadows a semi truck came spawning out of thin air. The alphas barely had time to react as it slammed through the front doors and into the middle of the bank.

"Yeah see we should have really caught up more," Percy remarked as he trudged forwards with Drew still in his grasp as he stared down at Clarisse who was attempting to get up as Nico and Jackson sprung out of the semi and started attacking the alphas. "In summary Clarisse. I've waited for this moment for two years, dreamed of it, ached for it, craved it. And I'm tired of waiting to know how good this is going to feel."

Clarisse eyes widened as Percy kicked Drew to her knees infront of him and slammed Riptide into the daughter of Aphrodite's heart.

>>>

"Are you sure it's right here?" Scott asked
In a hushed voice as he and Derek uncomfortably shifted between the walls as they tried to locate where the vault was.

"Three heartbeats," Derek whispered as he pointed to the wall. "It's either them or alphas and we're running out of time to know which one."

"Alright fine," Scott agreed as he clenched his fist and prepared to slam it into a stone wall. "On three."

"One- two-three!"

The alpha and beta slammed there fist against the wall with all of their supernatural strength creating a small dent in the stone but not enough
To break through. They gave each other a look and a nod, they now knew it was possible before they went again, and again, and again, until the stone blew open and the two werewolves ran through the opening.  Three figures sprung backwards and Scott realized they were in the vault and held his hands up defense.

"Boyd! It's us!" Scott exclaimed as he held his hands up trying to show the confused beta he was on there side.

"Who are you?" A tall blonde asked stepping infront of  the two betas still hiding in the shadows. A jolt of electricity lighting up the palm of his hand as he stood strongly infront of them.

"You must be Jason, we're with Percy and Nico!" Derek informed him trying to drop the tension. "We got to get you out there's not much time."

"You shouldn't be here," Boyd's voice shot out, he sounded almost a afraid.

"Derek! Go!" A female voice shot out causing the Alpha to freeze as he stared into the dark before his breath was caught in his throat.

"Cora?" He gasped in shock. Scott's eyes widened as he looked at Derek, confused as how he knew this strange girl. Before any questions could be asked the vault door opened and a man with a walking stick and to Scott's surprise Ms. Morrell stood looking at them before she sprinkled some black ash on the ground. Mountain ash. Scott's eyes widened as he looked back at the hole they had made, they were trapped.

"I don't think you two understand what you just walked into," Jason sighed as he backed away from the two betas and next to Derek and Scott.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked quickly.

"Think of this vault as well the Roman Colosseum and they are starved lions who haven't eaten in three days," Jason stated quickly as his hands started to brighten with sparks.

"But can't you just break the ash?!" Scott asked.
"No, because those two haven't felt the full moon In three months!" Jason shot out. "We're the gladiators being fed to hungry lions. We can't risk them being let lose on whatever town were in!" 

A loud crash echoed throughout the building and Deucalion simply shrugged. "That's our cue."

"But you can get out right?" Derek asked quickly as he noticed they left the bank vault open. 

"What for the alphas to bait me out and turn me?" Jason asked shaking his head in frustration.

"Did you not hear what I said earlier were with Percy!" Derek snapped angrily. "Let us handle them!"

"I can't leave you here alone to face them!" Jason shot back as moonlight from the hole started to seep into the vault.

"Cora! It's me!" Derek suddenly shot out. "If you can remember anything remember it's me your big brother!"

"What?!" Scott asked confused his eyes snapping over to Derek as he replayed what he knew of Dereks family though his mind. "Shouldn't she be dead?!"

"I thought so!" Derek exclaimed as the full moon engulfed the two betas and Jason formed a lighting bolt sword in his hands as he took a defense stance infront of Derek and Scott. Scott watched worriedly as the two werewolves shifted for the first time in three months. The way it looked it seemed just as painful as the first shift, the claws forcing there way out as they tried to force it to stop, the burn in the eyes as they slowly started to lose there humanity, and the pain of the fangs extending through the teeth as hair started to form around them.

"Stand back!" Jason warned as two pairs of golden eyes snapped up towards them before snarls were heard and they rushed forwards. The son of Jupiter's eyes shot open electric blue and all the power he had been holding back came rushing into his veins as a blast of lighting lit up the vault.

>>>

"I don't like this!" Stiles muttered as he stood in Dereks loft shaking his head in frustration. "I hate sitting here doing nothing! My nerves are nerved I'm NERVED!"

"And yet you've had just under an hour to be completely annoying," Peter grumbled from the couch as he stared at the ceiling.

"I didn't want to say anything but your constant complaining is making it hard not to go full rage mode and rip your throat out," Isaac agreed with a sigh as he stood up from the staircase. "At least Lydias asleep she can't hear you wine."

"They didn't pick up the phone when we tried to warn them about the brick what if something happened?!" Stiles exclaimed throwing his hands up in frustration. "What if they need us!?"

"Stiles, they're sneaking around a bunch of Alphas why would the ringer of there phones be on?" Peter groaned. "Besides doesn't Percy have impenetrable skin now?"

"Still!" Stiles exclaimed annoyed. "What if everything is not going to plan and they're in trouble?!" Before anyone could say another word they were grabbing there ears and jumping a mile as the sleeping girl on the couch suddenly bolted up and started to scream before falling back down with her eyes open wide breathing heavily. Taking his hands off his ears, his eyes wide Stiles slowly walked over to Lydia knowing she had just banshee screamed.

"Lydia?" Stiles asked confused.
"S-s-someone just died," Lydia remarked her whole body shivering.

"Wait what? WHO!?" Stiles exclaimed his eyes wide.
"I don't know! I- but I know where."
"Isaac you're in charge!" Stiles exclaimed as he grabbed his keys and he and Lydia sprinted
Out of the loft.

"So, want to talk about trauma?" Peter asked glancing towards the stairs.
"Shut up," Isaac grumbled as he sat back down and continued to extend and retract his claws to show himself he still had control.

>>>

Percy lunged backwards narrowing dodging Clarisses spear stack, he rolled backwards before off instinct glancing to his left to see Jackson being thrown into a wall by Reyna. His eyes widened as he lifted his arm and Reyna stopped moving her eyes widened as she flung into Percys grasp.

"W-what?" The former Praetor asked.
"I can do that now," Percy growled as he flung her towards Clarisse before sprinting forwards. He grabbed Jackson by the collar and they rushed towards the vault. Jackson suddenly let out a Yelp of pain and slipped from Percys grasp. The son of Poseidon eyes widened in shock as he spun on his heels to see Jackson screaming in pain as an arrow was piercing through his calf.

Nico was being thrown backwards into a wall by the twins who had morphed together. He glanced towards the vault, his eyes confused to see it was already open. He felt a sudden thud hit his cheek and he looked back to see an arrow fall to the ground harmlessly. His eyes snapped towards the alphas who were kicking Nico next to Jackson.

"You bathed in that river again? For hades sake!" Clarisse screamed angrily her eyes glowing bright red as she seemed to be doing her best to hold back her shift from coming fully out.

"You should run," Percy snarled his eyes starting to glow sea green before there was a sudden shift in one of his eyes showing blue before both shifted to ocean blue and his anger suddenly became ten fold, the resentment, the jealousy he could smell it on them. They were scared
Of what he could do. They were here standing infront of him why should he just end them all? Drew was already bleeding out in the lobby he could end this now.

Percy let out an angry battle cry before charging forwards. His anger and pain all came crashing upon him the sea green that had turned blue now turned into gold- as if he was a god. He moved at lighting quick speed he wasn't even sure if his body was still whole or if he was moving so speedily that he felt like he was a wave of power as he slammed his leg into Reyna, sent the hilt
Of his sword into Franks face, and then slashed Clarisses chest in one swift movement breaking her spear in half. His hand sprung outward and the twin alphas sprang apart before flying towards different ends of the bank.

His eyes slowly dimmed down back to there normal sea green as he stood breathing heavily a victor against the alphas.
"I CANT WHAT?!" Percy roared angrily his voice echoing throughout the bank before it became dark and venomous. "I should kill you all now and get it over with."

"You refused yourself salvation son of Poseidon... or is it son of Neptune? I can't tell with the way the power flows throughout your eyes," An English voice shot out from the balcony. Percys eyes snapped upwards angrily as he looked at the man with sunglasses and a walking stick standing next to two other Alphas. "Your eyes turned gold there for a moment- are you sure you're not becoming ignorant with that power coursing throughout your veins? The way you scream at your old friends for doing the same?"

"Don't talk to me like I'm some child!" Percy snapped angrily his eyes flickering between all the colors once again as he stared at him- the one who led them all. Deucalion. "You're as much to blame for all of this as they are- even more so!"

"I showed them a path to freedom, a path you seem that sadly you can't escape Perseus Jackson. You've lived most your life working for the gods, and it would seem your life would end that way as well now as well."

"The gods aren't interfering with this?" Percy snarled. As he twirled Riptide debating his best wAy to make it up the stairs.
"But that ignorance of the gods is starting to cloud your own judgement, the fact that your friends are about to die in that vault hasn't even crossed your mind has it?" Deucalion asked with a smirk. Percys eyes widened as he glanced behind him his ears suddenly picking up the sounds of panic, screams, and werewolf roars.

"Save your friends Perseus," Deucalion rang out. "It would be a shame for them to not think of you as the hero you used to be before you perished. Not a rage filled monster like Peter Hale."

"Scott," Percy whispered in a panic as he rushed forwards grabbing Nico, and Jackson pulling them back as he rushed towards the vault. His eyes widened as he saw a Mountain Ash barrier put up and saw Scott being flung across the vault by Boyd. He had to break it, if not Scott might not make it.

"DONT!" A voice he had not heard in two years flung through the air as a bloody face of Jason Grace came to his view.

"Jason!" Percy exclaimed as he glanced back to see the three demigod hybrids starting to stand up.

"Percy, let me handle this! We just have to survive the night," Jason exclaimed as he reached through the vault opening and grabbed his arm as if to assure Percy that he hadn't turned, that he wasn't on the enemies side. Percy nodded as he and Jason turned from each other and went to face there respective responsibilities.

"Give up yet?" Percy asked with a smirk as he twirled Riptide cockily.
"Not exactly," Clarisse spat out as she nodded towards behind her. Percys eyes narrowed and he saw the Twins had Drew in there arms, she was still alive and as she coughed up blood she screamed in Pipers voice.

"JASON COME HERE!"

Percy felt a shiver go up his spine as he quickly  put himself infront of Nico and Jackson who were struggling to get up. It suddenly all clicked, the reason Jason hadn't escaped Drew's skinwalking abilities had allowed her to charmspeak Jason into being stuck. And now Percy was regretting not taking her head off.

"JASON!" Percy screamed as he saw Jason exiting the vault almost in a trance like state. "Jason it's not her! JASON ITS NOT PIPER! DEREK- SCOTT THEY NEED YOU!"

"Jason, sweetie- would you Kill Percy for me," Drew asked. Percy could feel the charmspeak seeping from her words.
"Jason- It's not Piper, it's Drew! They killed our friends don't listen to her," Percy tried to reason.

"This isn't going to be fun," Nico grunted as he stood up back to back next to Percy as the alphas started to advance.

"Percy-!" Jason struggled out as he tried to fight the charmspeak his hands shaking. "Im- I'm sorry!"

"JASON KILL HIM!"

Electricity shot out from Jason's hands and was directed at the son of Posideon. Percy barely had enough time to lift Riptide and he slid back slightly as more and more lighting crashed into Riptide. His eyes started to glow sea green as he held his ground, the lighting deflecting and shooting off random directions in the bank vault.

He glanced behind him to see Jackson barely dodging a blow from Reyna before hitting Chris in the gut with his spear, while Nico kicked Clarisse in the face before barely deflecting a blow from Frank. The twins seemed to be retreating with Drew, they had known of Percys ambition to save Jason so they used him where he wanted. A fight between the children of the big three. It made sense, if one of Dereks betas killed him they would now be an alpha as well, one that they could manipulate. And if Jason was bitten in the chaos he could kill Boyd easily and become just like them. With all the trauma they had been though it made sense on why the bite contaminated and manipulated the way they all thought.

That didn't mean that Percy was going to forgive them for what they did. For what they came here to do, Percy had become blind tonight wanting revenge without thinking that he still had to be the one to protect them. They weren't ready yet, they still needed him to be there to save them.

He let out a grunt of effort and moved Riptide slightly to the left, the lighting blast ricocheted off his sword and slammed into Reyna. His eyes widened, Jason was fighting it off just enough, he couldn't stop himself from attacking Percy but he seemed strong enough not to make his attacks fatal to his friend. Jason grimaced as he held onto his arm trying to pull it down.

"JASON!" Percy tried once again. "They did this to you! They killed our friends! SAVE NICO! SAVE ONE OF THE LAST FRIENDS WE HAVE!" Percy screamed.

Jason's electric blue eyes widened in pain and sorrow as he saw Nico being kicked back close to Percy. Jackson didn't have enough strength yet to make it to close the distance, so he threw his spear, the only weapon he had. Just for it to be shot out of the air by Frank. Clarisse was advancing at a deadly speed towards Nico and Percy.

Percy couldn't remove both his hands from Riptide or he'd be overwhelmed. He could see Clarisse extending her claws and fangs, she wasn't coming to kill Nico she was going to try and turn him. Percy could also hear screams from Derek and Scott from the vault. He didn't have enough hands. He couldn't fight Clarisse and Jason off at the same time.

"JACKSON!" Percy screamed urgently. "BREAK THE SEAL!" Jackson's eyes widened and his eyes snapped towards the vault as he ran as fast as he could towards it. Even with an arrow in his calf he was making good speed. Percy saw Frank drawing an arrow, causing Percy to grimace. Nico let out a grunt of effort as he stood up and lifted his sword up to face Clarisse again.

As Frank was about to let go of the arrow Percys eyes widened in confusion as an arrow slam into his hand, causing Frank's shot to miss widely. Percys eyes snapped across the bank to see Allison now sprinting full force towards the vault. Sliding, and breaking the barrier.

"BOYD!" He heard her scream. She then threw herself off to the side and Percys eyes widened to see two betas fully turned and senseless by the full moon charging straight towards them. Boyd trucked through Jason sending the son of Jupiter to the side, Percy took that moment to grab Nico and they vanished in a puff of mist before re appearing next to the vault wall. The alphas had left, and Percy watched helplessly as Boyd and a stranger beta sprint out into the bank and into the night.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Dereks voice shot out as he rushed out of the vault in annoyance as he glared at Allison. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU JUST LET LOOSE?!"

"Derek!" Percy snapped tiredly as he lifted himself off the ground and walked over towards Jason who was holding his head, tears were falling down the son of Jupiter's face as he sat there.

"I'm sorry, I- I don't know why but I can't beat her charmspeak!" Jason exclaimed as he hit the ground in frustration.

"It's okay," Percy comforted him. "That voice brought you back to life it's not your fault that it makes you weak."  Nico nodded as he kneeled down next to there long lost friend as Percy turned his attention back to Derek, and Scott who was holding his bleeding gut.

"Are you two going to be able to heal?" Percy asked before his voice got caught in his throat as he stood there seeing Derek holding Erica's dead body. "Oh no."

"They set us up from the start," Derek murmured painfully.
"We have to catch them, they can't control how they feel. They haven't felt the full moon in months Percy. It's like... it's like there very first shift," Scott explained. "Lives are in danger right now!" Percy quickly thought of a plan that made sense to him.

"They'll go to the woods, naturally that's where they are drawn. We can try to herd them with Dereks alpha roar but that'll only give us a slight area. If they are full on bloodlust the first thing they come across is dead. "Scott, Derek, call Isaac we'll need him now. You guys go to the east side of the preserve where Isaac can meet you fastest. I have to drop Jackson off at Deatons so he can get that leg checked out and we'll go to the west side of the preserve and meet in the middle!"

"What do we do if you know... they kill someone? It's a Friday there has to be campers in the preserve," Scott grunted as he leaned against the vault for support.

"I don't know, we'll cross that bridge when we get
To it," Percy admitted with a sigh. "But common we have to go now!"

"Percy!" Allison's voice shot out urgently causing the son of Poseidon to freeze mid turn. He slowly turned his head her way and spoke dryly.

"Thank you for your help tonight Allison, but you shouldn't be here. We have this covered go home and stay out of this."

"Like you had the bank covered?!" Allison shot back. Holding back Percy let out a breath.

"I made a deal with your father, stay out of this," Percy repeated. "It's for your own safety as you can see." Percy then turned and held his hand out to Jason who took it.

"Welcome to Beacon Hills my friend," Percy grunted as he held his hand out to Nico who had Jackson underneath his arms. "Where the chaos never stops!" Then they disappeared in a cloud of mist.

"Common Scott," Derek grunted as he helped the bleeding beta out of the vault.

"He's right Allison," Scott murmured. "He's just trying to keep you safe, this is more dangerous then anything we've been through... also thank you for saving my life." Allison let out a small smile as she watched the alpha and beta leave the bank. When they were out of sight she leaned against the wall and felt tears streaming down her face.

The way he looked at her.... Percy Jackson hadn't forgiven her at all.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter make sure to like if you enjoyed and comment theories or anything you want as well! I try to reply to the interesting comments as much as I can.

Also- no Jason is not an alpha I had to hold back my disliking to that out of pocket theory yall been having lol. But yeah

Clarisse
Drew
Reyna
Frank
Chris R.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 281 22
I do not own the characters due to Rick :( Percy Jackson Annabeth Chase- Magnus Chase and Alex-Carter and Sadie Kane- Aru Shah and Mini The Demigods...
9.6K 603 14
❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚 ❞ Icarus Ardor Bellerose; the un...
169K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
28.7K 725 29
Fourteen year old Wren isn't like the rest of the alpha pack. She doesn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes or the innate desire to kill. She's just br...