"Eggnogs special treatment!"...

By Thac07

Funny santa cookie is giving you special treatment! will you accept? ^^ (headcannons) he's buff, wholesome l... More

~> dark winter nightmares <\3
+* <> frosty morning <> +*
+*^>} steamy snow sauna {> ^+*
+*eggnogs moring wood..+*
+*frosty blossom picnic+^

+* a winter suprise *+

42 0 0
By Thac07

( Hiii!! remind you no nfsw chapters will be available until I'm 18. but enjoy it! enjoy the wholesomeness! ^^) | (you see him walking towards you) eggnog cookie: HAHAHAOHO!! HI Y/N! (He says excitingly.) | y/n: oh hi eggnog. (He gifts you a present) I got you this! (He gives it to you) | y/n oh thank you eggnog.  |He opens the present) awwe, flowers. Thank you.  | (eggnog cookie puts one arm behind his head and scratches his hair)   haha! It's nothing buddy!   (He becomes flustered a bit)   lets go home shall we? | y/n: agreed. (They arrive at their house).  (a few minutes later) (in their bedroom)   y/n : *yawns* I'm tired..  | eggnog cookie: you can cuddle me too sleep.. if you want.. *he gets flustered*  |  y/n: sure.. *you cuddle in front of his chest in bed*  | eggnog cookie: heh.. well good night buddy... (he kisses your forehead while stroking your hair).   —| WOOOOOO part one is done I'll do part 2 when I feel like it!!!

you have the homo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
793K 47.7K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...