Like A Phoenix ➳ Cobra Kai

De Spookyhookah

Katherine Mills is the newest student at West Valley High. She's beautiful, bold, badass, and above all, the... Mais

𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽: Season One
Cast: Season One
Fresh Meat (1)
Like Mother, Like Daughter (2)
Library Drama (3)
Oh, Eli's Dead. It's Hawk Now (4)
The Arcade (5)
All The Bright Places (6)
The Pre-Party From Hell (7)
Another Day At West-Valley High (8)
Party Crashing Teens (9)
Drunk In Love (10)
All-Valley Tournament (11)
All-Valley Tournament; S1 FINALE (12)
𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽: Season Two
Applebee's After Party (13)
A LaRusso Sleepover (14)
Welcome To The Dollhouse (15)
There's Always A Rich Friend (16)
Did Someone Order the XXL Sausage Pizza? (17)
In Malibu, Next To You (18)
Beauty And The Beach (19)
Trouble in Paradise (20)
Cuz Darlin' I'm A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream (21)
The End Of An Era (22)
Shedding The Snake Skin Once And For All (23)
Hello, Darkness! My Old Friend (24)
I'm Trying! But, He's Hot... (25)
This Side Of Paradise (27)
I Came, I Saw, And I Left (28)
Old Dogs Can Learn New Tricks (29)
Breaking Dawn (30)
Until Death Do Us Part (31)
That Escalated Fast (32)
80's Night (33)
The Night Before The Storm (34)
Eyes Wide Open (35)
Somewhere Only We Know (36)
I Can't Save Us (37)
When She Loved Me (38)
𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽: Season Three
Bloody Hell (39)
Into Open Arms (40)
Letters to Kat (41)
Lost and Found (42)
Tough As Shit (43)
New Sensei In Town (44)
Fight For What's Right (45)
Jailhouse Rock (46)
Money, Money, Money (47)
Aw, Damn. I Chose The Wrong Side! (48)
Fairy Godmother (49)
She's My Collar (50)
Pom-Poms And Pessimists (51)
Black Out Days (52)
Two Birds, One Throne (53)
See You On The Other Side (54)

I'm Wet, Ask Me How (26)

391 14 1
De Spookyhookah

Once the class ended, Kat left with Aisha to head out to the SuperMart, a shabby place with unlimited candy supplies. While on the isle of gumdrops and other sweets, Kat heard the store's door ring. She sprung to her feet to see who had entered the building, only to find the girl from earlier, Tory, had entered. Kat breathed a sigh of relief and moved the wisps of hair from her face.

"Tory, right?" Kat emerged from the aisle with a bright smile. "You kicked Miggy's ass back there. Thank you, he needed to be humbled." The girls all laughed. "Oh, but next time, do that to Hawk. You know, the guy with the spiked hair?"

Aisha chuckled. "Yeah, Hawk is Kat's ex...." She winced. "That, uh—that didn't go down too well."

Kat tugged at the hair tie on her wrist, almost retorting before Aisha's phone rang off. "Ugh, my mom wants me to go to the beach club! I literally can't because Sam is supposed to be there, and I don't want to see her right now."

An idea shot into Kat's mind. "Hey, what if we went with you?" She smiled back at Tory. "Whatcha say? Fancy a club filled with entitled, rich, and snobby assholes?" Kat joked, twitching her eyebrow comically.

Tory laughed and nodded. "Hell yeah. I'm down for it."

"Oh, before we go—can I return to my house and get some more fitting clothes? Maybe a shower," Kat giggled. "You two need a ride? We can go back to my place or whatever, then roll up on the beach club."

Tory's jaw dropped. "Do you mean that badass giant mansion? You live there? Like, seriously?!"

"Oh, yeah. Kat's family is loaded. She doesn't act like it, though." Aisha admitted, tossing a bag of beef jerky in her hands.

The girls checked out at the register and promptly made their way to Kat's car, the gorgeous red corvette from the 80s. "You know, my mom hasn't been there for me since I was a kid. But, I must admit...This car, it's the best thing she's ever given to me, other than life." Kat shrugged with a smile.

"Dope," Tory replied with a grin.

After a few minutes, the girls arrived at Kat's house. While unassuming from the outside, as it appeared more like a model home than an actual house, it was never less than spectacular to her guests. "So, this is my house. I'm usually not home because this place doesn't—um, well, it doesn't feel like home. If that made any sense? But, anyway!"

Tory stared at Kat incredulously. "You live in this palace, and you don't like being here?"

"It's not that...." Kat sighed. "It's lonely and lifeless. My grandma over there," she gestured to her stiffened grandma relaxing in the living room, "she doesn't know who I am."

The two girls looked back at Kat, a bit of pity but slight jealousy. "Now, about the swimming attire...."

Kat didn't like showing off her body. It wasn't that she was modest, or insecure, but the large scar from brother's shooting that stretched across her collarbone, along with the numerous scars and gashes that flooded her body were enough to warrant the hesitation of public nudity.

Before leaving to a public place, Kat almost always covered past scars with foundation, but swimming was another story. It wouldn't matter much anyways. She opted for a two piece bathing suit with purple Hawaiian flowers, and a long black sheer cover up that wrapped around her waist, hitting just above the ankles with a slit on the side.

"You guys can pick out anything from my closet. Mind you, I am kind of obsessed with clothes." Kat laughed.

Aisha's gaze drifted across Kat's closet. "Uh, Kat? You know damn well I don't fit any of—whatever this is," she snorted, holding up a skintight latex suit.

"I don't think we were supposed to see that." Tory busted out with laughter.

Almost an hour after leaving the dojo, Kat, Tory, and Aisha finally got beach ready at Kat's house, and left to the beach club.

Upon arrival, Kat removed her sun hat and soaked up the heat waves. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Kat boasted. She pulled her tote bag from the trunk of her car, and walked with the girls to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm Katherine Mills. You have me in the system, right?" Kat asked timidly.

The woman at the front desk skimmed through her tabletop computer to search through the members of their club. "Wait, you must be Ali Mills daughter?" She gasped with a bright smile.

Kat looked at her name tag. "Yes, I am... Susan?"

"Oh, please! Of course you're on here. The Mills family has been one of our top sponsors for the last several decades! Please, make yourselves at home." The woman, who Kat assumed to be Susan gleefully replied. "You too, girls! Oh, and before I forget—here are complimentary towels, and I shall have one of our servers on call for anything you'd like!"

Kat humbly smiled. "You are too kind, Susan. Thank you." She remarked, slipping a couple Benjamin's into the woman's fingers.

The trio walked away from the front desk and made their way towards the outdoor pool. "Mhm, you smell that? I smell something sweet. I think it's a piña colada!" Kat gasped.

Aisha chuckled. "Boring! It's probably non-alcoholic."

The end of Kat's lips twitched into a mischievous grin. "We'll see about that." She retorted. Kat strutted towards a beach club employee, a boy who looked slightly older than Kat, and according to his name tag, his name was Thomas. She hummed, "Tom, can I call you that?"

"H-Hello, ma'am! Yes, that is fine." He winced. "Wh-What can I do for you?"

Kat sighed, inching closer to the man. "Well, my friends and I would love a juicy piña colada. Perhaps a variety of liquor..."

The man blinked a few times, avoiding eye contact with Kat's pronounced breasts. "I'd love to, but—well, I-I need some identification," he croaked.

She licked the outer rims of her lips and began toying with the collar of the man's shirt. "Well, Thomas. Can I tell you something?" the man didn't respond, only nodded profusely.

Kat leaned into whisper in his ear. To both Tory and Aisha, they were too far away to hear what she said, but the look on the guy's face said enough. His eyes bulged out of his head, then again, it wasn't the only head that bulged out.

"Right away, ma'am!" He assured Kat, rushing off to the beach club supply room.

Turning back around, Kat grinned. "And that, ladies—that's how it is done."

"So, what did you tell him? Jesus, the guy looked like he won the jackpot." Aisha questioned.

Tory's mouth twitched into a smirk. "Oh, I think I have an idea," she added, drifting her gaze from Kat to the suntan lotion in her hand.

"Smart girl," Kat giggled. "You too, Aisha." She winked.

Kat began strolling towards several vacant lounge chairs. "You two coming?" she asked Tory and Aisha, who stood behind looking at their surroundings.

After a few minutes, the sever from before, Thomas, loaded a cart with piña colada's, margaritas, and unopened bottles of liquor. "A-anything else, ma'am?"

The girl hummed in response. "Yes, actually..." Kat began, "would you like the honors of applying suntan lotion on my back?"

The server's mouth hung open. "It would be a pleasure!" He remarked, taking the lotion. Kat dropped her coverup that wrapped around her waist, and laid flat on the lounge chair with her hands framed around her face.

"Please, ladies. Help yourselves," Kat replied, gesturing towards the cart of alcohol. "It's my treat," she winked.

As the sever continued to rub the suntan lotion onto Kat's back, the stress and tension melted away. "God, Tom. Has anyone ever told you that you have the hands of a God?"

"Well, has anyone told you that you have the body of a goddess?" Tom replied.

Kat chuckled lightly. "Oh, stop it!" she retorted, playfully. "Quite a few, actually..." She sighed. "Now that we are acquainted, would you mind giving my two lovely friends here a massage too? Perhaps, concurrently? I'd like to dip in the pool now." Kat breathed, seductively batting her eyelashes.

The man didn't respond, only nodding as if hypnotized. "I'll take this, thanks." Kat added, taking one of the piña colada drinks as she walked towards the stairs into the pool.

Kat twirled the striped pink and white straw in her fingertips as she slurped the strong, well-mixed drink. Admittedly, Kat wasn't a lightweight. It would take at least a few good sized piña colada's to make her even the slightest bit tipsy.

At the opposite side of the lounge area, while still in the mellow pool, Kat caught sight of both Sam and Robby relaxing in lounge chairs. She shrugged it off, but noticed Robby's eyes flicker in her direction. Did he notice me?

She took one more gulp of her drink and placed it on the side of the pool. Still soaking wet, Kat exited the pool and headed to the diving board. There were two options, one that was a ground-level diving board, and the other led to a significantly deeper pool, albeit a higher diving board. She chose the latter.

Kat bounced on the diving board a few times before doing a front flip and landing with her clasped hands first. She felt the water fill her ears as she sank deeper into the pool. In some way, she liked the feeling of vulnerability. While it felt like an eternity, she finally emerged from the bottom of the pool, or at least, what felt like gasping for air with every atom of her being.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

604K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
965K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...