Unforgotten Night (English Tr...

By s3xductive

KamolxKim More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

14

30.9K 207 46
By s3xductive

Chapter 14

"I've never seen you as an item. But for now, I just want you to be safe while I have to sort things out. I don't want to risk putting you in danger too. Please understand, Kim" Kamol said with an annoyed tone.

"No! I don't understand, I'm not going anywhere. If you want me to go, take me to my house. I can take care of myself."

Kim shouted, even though he had just gone through a series of thrilling events, but Kim felt unable to escape alone. Even though the incident had nothing to do with Kim directly.

"I won't let you go alone without someone to look after you" Kamol said again.

The bodyguards standing around fell silent, no one daring to interrupt anything when they saw their boss arguing with his wife.

"Then let me stay at your house. Shouldn't your house be safe? Your bodyguards are all over the house" Kim said.

"Simply put, now I want you to stay as far away from me as possible. But only for the time being. It's true that my house is safe. But yes, they will surely know that you are there. I don't want anyone to drag you into this trouble. Do you understand, Kim?" .

Kim stood up and pursed his lips, looking at Kamol in annoyance. Kim felt that what Kamol said made him look like a selfish person.

"You are crazy! You are the most selfish person. You forced me to come and live with you. Now, you want to kick me out. You idiot." Kim yells at Kamol before opening the car door and sitting there because he doesn't want to talk and doesn't want to argue with Kamol anymore.

Kamol takes a deep breath and turns to look at Khom.

"Do it as I say. As for Kim, I will take care of him by myself" Kamol said again.

"Okay, sir. Shall we head home now?" asked Khom, standing a little tensed.

"Yeah, we're going home, but take a new route" Kamol said, before Kamol's bodyguard returned to the car to take Kamol home.

Kamol moved to sit beside the skinny figure. But Kim pulled away as he looked out of the car. He doesn't even turn to look at Kamol. Kamol still doesn't say anything and leaves Kim silent. Kim was very confused. Kim's feelings now were completely different from when he was with Day. When Day spoke to get Kim to do something, he would just agree to do it. Like when he told his to go home, Kim would just obey, even though Kim knew Day would do something, but Kim didn't dare say or warn anything. Just accept and obey everything, but to Kamol, Kim has a feeling of wanting to be stubborn and wanting to be pampered. He doesn't want Kamol to worry only about himself.

.

.

.

.

When he got to this point, Kim turned his head to look at Kamol for a bit before turning to look at the road with a serious expression on his face. Kim's feelings became clearer so he was a little worried. He wants to know Kamol's every move. When Kamol wants to send him to live with Day, it causes Kim to wonder, what will Kamol do? Kim really didn't like this feeling. It was uncomfortable not knowing what the other party was going to do, especially when only dangerous things were approaching like this. Kim thought of Kamol, not knowing when he would be home.

"Kim we have arrived" Kamol said to Kim. Kim took a deep breath, before opening the door and rushing into the house. Kamol immediately follows.

"Kim, can't you just not be like this?" said Kamol, making Kim pause for a moment and turn to Kamol.

"What did I say?" Kim asked back.

"Come on, do you understand that I really need you to stay with Day first." Kamol repeats.

I don't understand. I don't want to go anywhere. Leaving me roaming around like this, I don't like it. I know you care about me, but are you overreacting? I'm a boy too, Kamol. Don't act like I'm a woman who can't take care of herself. No, even some women can still take care of themselves. You act like I'm weak, so cowardly that I had to flee elsewhere. "Kim said, his voice echoing throughout the house, causing Kamol's bodyguards to not dare to move too close to the two of them.

"I never thought you were cowardly or weak, Kim. But this is my problem. I don't want to involve you" Kamol repeated again so that Kim would understand. He is not a person who is good at explaining things.

After hearing what Kamol said Kim was stunned, along with his eyes that stared at Kamol with disbelief, until Kamol's heart twitched slightly when he saw Kim's gaze.

"What's the matter with you? It's about you yourself?"

Kim said sarcastically, before turning and walking up the stairs to the bedroom. Kamol raised his hand and rubbed his face tensely. Kamol's mood is so messed up right now that he doesn't want to get too close to Kim. And he didn't want Kim to be more upset. Kamol then returns to the car. He then ordered his bodyguards to go up and told Kim he was going to the office to talk about the incident and told Kim to sleep first. As for Kim, when he entered the room, he sat quietly on the edge of the bed and looked at the door, because normally Kamol would follow whenever Kim behaved like this.

.

.

.

.

Knock...knock...

There was a knock on the door, causing Kim to furrow his brows in surprise. Because if it was Kamol, he would have opened the door without knocking. Kim walks to open the door and sees that it is Kamol's bodyguard.

"What?" Kim asked.

"Master asked me to come and tell Mr. Kim that Mr. Kim should rest first. Master will go talk about work at the office. I don't know when Master will be back" said Lop, making Kim pause. His eyes immediately warmed.

"Um, thank you" Kim said briefly and quickly closed the door. Kim stood clenching his fists tightly. His beautiful teeth bit his lower lip earnestly.

"You intend to keep your distance from now on, huh?" Kim muttered to himself, before taking a shower to cool off.

After showering and changing clothes, Kim then lay down on the wide bed. His gaze glanced at the clock beside the wall. Kim sleeping rolling over. He couldn't sleep. His heart was worried and kept asking when Kamol would be back. Kim looked at the clock, until his body started to feel sleepy. The last time he remembered before he fell asleep was 5:30 am.

.

.

.

.

The sun was shining because Kim didn't close the curtains last night, which woke Kim up. The little figure moved in search of warmth like every day, but found nothing and he opened his eyes. The side of the bed next to Kim was empty, there was no sign of Kamol returning to sleep. Kim furrowed his brows together. He turned to look at the clock and realized that it was past noon.

Kim got up, washed his face and immediately went downstairs to the house.

"Oh, you're awake, Mister Kim? Auntie has prepared some food. Are you going to eat now? Aunt will heat it up for you"

said Aunt Nee as she watched Kim walk downstairs from upstairs.

"No, Auntie. Lop, come here."

Kim answered Aunt Nee before calling Lop who was walking past the living room in front of the house. Lop walked over to Kim.

"Yes, Mr. Kim" answered Lop.

"Where's Kamol?" Kim immediately asked.

"Master is still in the office" answered Lop.

"Since last night?" Kim asked again.

"Yes" answered Lop curtly.

"So when will he be back?" Kim asked.

"I don't know" Lop answered honestly, because he really didn't know when Kamol would be back. Kim frowned.

"Um, thanks a lot" Kim said, and let Lop carry on with his work.

"Is something wrong? Mr. Kim's face is not good at all." Aunt asked worriedly.

Seeing Kim's face which showed that he really wasn't feeling well

"No. Then, I'll go up and take a shower first, then come down and eat."

said Kim before walking back upstairs to the room again, while Aunt Nee looked at him worriedly. all day, Kim didn't look so excited until late at night while Kim was watching TV, and Khom finally came in.

"Mr. Kim" Khom called out to Kim, making Kim turn around and look ahead, hoping to see Kamol following behind Khom.

"What about your boss?" Kim asked, before he could say anything.

"Master is still in the office. Currently, we are calling all parties to discuss last night's incident" Khom replied.

"Did you guys talk about it until you didn't come home?" Kim asked, his voice hoarse.

"Many things to take care of....So, Master has to stay in the office all night. But Master is very worried about Master Kim" Khom said honestly.

Kim smiled faintly.

"Worried, but he didn't come to look after me. Hey, what's wrong with him?" Kim asked, though inside he was a little annoyed.

"I've already contacted Day. Now Day is on vacation in Koh Chang and Tuan asked me to take Mr. Kim there. It's best if Mr. Kim is getting dressed for a few days tonight. Tomorrow morning, we will send Mr. Kim there." Khom's words made Kim gasp as he gritted his teeth.

"Did you bring your cell phone?" Kim asked Khom.

"yes" he answered bluntly.

"Then call your boss. Tell him I have something to talk to him about."

Kim replied, so Khom picked up the phone and called him.

After a while, Kamol answers the call.

("Hey"), Kamol spoke up.

"Master, Mr. Kim would like to speak to you. Wait a moment." Khom said as he gestured to Kim and then walked away and stood at a distance so that Kim could talk to Kamol on the phone freely.

"Kamol!" Kim called out to the others in annoyance.

("Hey Kim"), said Kamol, making Kim's mouth slightly closed because Kamol's tone seemed a little tired.

"So, are you really going to send me to Day?"

Kim asked back in a dissatisfied tone. Although he feels a little worried about Kamol.

("Yes"), Kamol answered curtly.

"Good then ! After you sent me there, don't ever pick me up again, idiot!"

Kim shouted at the end of the sentence before quickly ending the call and then going to put the phone in Khom's hand in annoyance as he walked and banged his foot into the bedroom.

.

.

.

When the call was cut off, even though they had only talked for a while, Then Kamol called back to Khom's number again.

("Yes sir"), Khom answered the call.

"Kim?" Kamol immediately asks about Kim.

("Mr. Kim has gone up to the room. He looks very angry.") Khom reported to his boss.

Kamol's face softens slightly.

"He must be really mad at me" Kamol replied.

("Apparently. Lop said, when Mr. Kim found out you weren't coming home, he looked even more annoyed.") Khom reported as Lop said.

"Well anyway, let's take care of everything tomorrow" Kamol said again.

("Yes sir."), Khom answered before Kamol hung up the phone.

No matter how much he wanted to talk to Kim, but in the end, they didn't stop arguing anyway. and in this situation, Kamol still can't come back to reconcile Kim according to his heart's desire.

"If only you knew how much I miss you and how much I want to hug you, Kim?" Kamol says to himself.

.

.

.

"Mr. Kim, have you prepared your things?" Khom asked Kim in the morning.

"um" Kim replied down his throat.

Last night, Kamol didn't come home. Only bodyguards came to bring a change of clothes.

"I will not accompany Mr. Kim. But I ordered Kit to be the driver to take you to where Day is staying" said Khom again, handing the hotel map to Kim. Kim took it but said nothing, before walking to the car.

"P' Khom, I think Mr. Mr. Kim." Lop whispered next to him. A hard slap landed on Lop's head.

Before leaving, Khom gave orders to the other bodyguards to take good care of Kim and escort him safely to their destination. After getting into the car, Kim sat quietly, didn't speak or ask anything to Kamol's bodyguards at all.Along the way, the car only made one stop to go to the bathroom until they finally reached the pier that led to the crossing to Koh Chang. At first, Kit was about to follow to drop him off, but Kim refused and said that he could go alone caused Kit and the other Kamol bodyguards to obey orders, but in good faith, brought Kim's bag on board along with finding a seat. The wind that blew the aura of the sea hit Kim's smooth face. Made him feel a little refreshed, but he still had worries until the ship arrived in port. Kim immediately went to find the hotel where Day was staying. When he arrived at the hotel Kim called his friend.

("What's wrong?") Day answered the call.

"I've arrived at the hotel... where are you?" Kim asked.

("Are you there?") Day asked back.

"Kamol had his guards escort me since morning" Kim replied, looking around curiously.

("Hmm... I'm not at the hotel right now. You can walk into the lobby and tell the receptionist your name or mine. I left a key card for you.") said Day again,making Kim furrow his brows.

"So where are you?" Kim asked.

("I took Brick and my nephew for a dive. Maybe I'll rest first. Tonight, I'll take you out for dinner.") Day said in a low voice.

"Err... Alright" Kim replied, before hanging up the phone and thinking. Is he interfering with Day and Brick's happiness? But this wasn't his intention to come. Kim then went to tell him and Day his name in the lobby.

When he got the key card, Kim then walked to the house that Day had prepared for him. When he entered, he found that there were two separate bedrooms and a living room inside. Kim went to open the door to one of the rooms and saw there was a bag and some stuff in it and knew it must be Day's room. Kim then went to another room and put the bag on the bed.Kim walked to open the curtains, saw the turquoise sea in front of his eyes, he stood still and looked like that for a while.

Ring !!! Ring !!!

The phone rings, so Kim walks over to pick it up, before falling silent for a moment when he sees that it's Kamol's number. Kim muffled the sound and threw down his phone before plopping down on the bed exhausted from the trip. Kim woke up around 4pm and Kim was hungry but determined to wait and have dinner with Day and Brick. Kim got up and showered then changed clothes. After bathing and getting dressed, he picked up the phone and found that Kamol's number had been called dozens of times. But Kim wouldn't call back. Actually, he was worried but his hatred and annoyance predominated. Kim heard the door open, so he walked over to open the bedroom door and found that Day and Brick had returned, with Day holding a small sleeping child against his chest. But Kim couldn't see if it was a girl or a boy.

"Hello, P'Kim." Brick waved his hand in greeting.

Kim smiled.

"Whose child is this?" Kim asked, nodding his head at Day, who was holding the child.

"Brick's nephew. Me and Brick took him for a walk. We'd better take a shower first. I'll take you to dinner, Kim" said Day

"I'm done showering" Kim said back.

"Then wait for us a moment" Day said again, before walking into the bedroom

Kim went to sit in the living room and turned on the TV while waiting. After a while, Day walks out with the child Kim sees for the first time. The bright face of the boy in front of him made Kim couldn't help but smile.

"Hey, he's so cute" Kim said sincerely.

"Salmon, this is my friend. his name is Uncle Kim." Day introduces Salmon to Kim.

"Hello" Salmon waved his hand at Kim. But he clings to Brick all the time, because he is not very familiar with Kim. Kim smiled at the Salmon.

"Let's have dinner" Day said, before leading them to the car. Brick and salmon sat in the front seat with Day. Kim sat in the back seat.

"Did I come and ruin your family's happiness?" Kim asked, but his eyes widened out of the car. He didn't want to be a burden to anyone.

"Of course not, Phi Kim" replied Brick.

Just As soon as Day arrived at the restaurant, Day brought Brick, salmon, and Kim to their seats. Then order food. Salmon, Day and Brick, sat on the same side, while Kim sat alone on the other side of the table.

"You guys are like parent and child" Kim said, watching Day caress Brick and Salmon after the food was served. While his mind immediately thought of Kamol and Baiboon.

"How come, Phi Kim? I'm a man" he said, in a low voice.

"Isn't he also a man, but is it Ai Day's wife?" Kim teased back without thinking. Brick was little confused.

"But Phi Kim is also ..." Brick was about to say something.

"Brick!" Day called Brick in a deep voice.

"Stop thinking and stop talking" Day said firmly, until Salmon stared at his two uncles in bewilderment. Kim sighed softly, because he thought Brick was still thinking about Day and Kim.

"Brick...I know you still think about me and Day...if I did something earlier that made Brick suspicious or overthinking it. I'm sorry. But my story with him is long over and will never be revived. You can rest easy. Day is just my best friend, that's all." Kim said sincerely.

Kim didn't feel the pain in his chest, or feel as jealous of Brick as before. Strange, the feeling seemed to be completely gone.

"I'm not going to talk about Phi Kim and Phi Day" he retorted, making Kim sit up confused.

"So, what are you talking about? I see you're always thinking about this." Day asked.

"I just said that P" Kim is also a wife, right? Just that. Why did you interrupt me first?" Brick shouted at Day, causing Kim's face to change slightly when he heard this.

"WIFE? "

Kim repeated Brick's words in his heart. But thinking about what Kamol said earlier irritated Kim a little, before turning around to stop the feud between Day and Brick, who was arguing. While Salmon, Brick's nephew sat and looked back and forth.

"Sorry, Phi Kim. That spoils the mood" Brick said after he finished arguing with Day.

"It's okay. I also don't like it if I make Brick still think about me and Day" Kim said with a smile before continuing to sit down to eat.

Ring !!! Ring !!! Ring !!!

Day's phone rang. Day picked it up and looked at it before raising his eyebrows and giving Kim a slight look. Kim also wondered why Day was looking at him.

"Hello, sir." Day answered the call, causing Kim to freeze his hands as he put the food in his mouth because he realized who was calling Day.

("Is Kim with you?")

Kamol asks with concern, because he calls Kim most of the day but Kim doesn't answer. The more he called and asked about it, the more he realized that Kim was on the boat to Koh Chang alone, the more worried he was than before.

"Yeah, he's with me" Day replied.

("Then why isn't he answering my calls? I've been calling him since this afternoon.") Kamol mumbles.

"I'll ask him. Wait a minute." Day said, looking at Kim.

pretending to be facing the other way

"Kim, Kamol asked why you didn't answer the phone. He's been calling you since noon?" Day asked, his face still stunned.

"Huh? I didn't turn on my cell phone. And I didn't bring my cell phone and left it in the room" Kim said in a normal tone, because Kim deliberately didn't answer Kamol's call.

"Did you hear that, sir?" Day asked Kamol back when Kim spoke quite loudly.

("I heard. I want to talk with Kim. If Kim doesn't want to talk, you have to force him to talk to me.") Kamol said.

"Okay, wait a minute. Kim, talk to Kamol I don't want him to bomb land of Koh Chang" Day said as he handed the phone call to Kim. Kim gave a small grunt, before answering Day's call. Then got up and spoke elsewhere so as not to disturb other people.

"What?" Kim said curtly.

("Why don't you want to answer my call, Kim?") Kamol asked in a tense tone

"Then why did you call? Isn't it that you don't care about me anymore?" Kim said sarcastically.

("Who says I don't care about you? Otherwise, why am I calling?") Kamol replies, enough to pick up on Kim's angry tone.

"Huh, if you really cared about me? You wouldn't have sent me to Koh Chang with your bodyguard without a word from you, other than a message through your bodyguard!" said Kim.

("Angry?") Kamol asks, making Kim pause before they purse their lips.

"Who cares, I'm not angry, but I am very angry. After everything is finished, you don't need to pick up. I will go to my own house" Kim said again sarcastically.

("You think I'm going to let you go that easily, Kim? I know that you look down on my feelings. But can you hold back your displeasure for now because I still can't go and catch up with you now. Please have mercy on me...") Kamol says with a serious tone.

"If you can't come, then you don't have to come. Alright .. bye!!! I want to eat!" After saying that, Kim immediately hung up the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 303K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
4M 166K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.2M 95.1K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.5M 282K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...