One Love's Desire

By not_priscilla

A Lovely romcom about two high schoolers who face challenges and surprising situations since day 1.... What w... More

Part 1
Part 2

Introduction

19 2 0
By not_priscilla

A kind, humble, intelligent, and beautiful 15 years old girl named Ellie moved with her parents from her hometown to the city. She starts school and starts to adjust to the city.
She makes a best friend named Stacy. A 16 years old boy named Suan starts noticing her. He starts having feelings for her. Will they live happily ever after or will they be lost in a sorrowful life?

Characters
1. Ellie - Main Character Girl
2. Saun - Main Character Boy
3. Stacy - Ellie's best friend
4. Ellie's mum and dad
5. Bullies

Hi. I want to thank God for helping me with the motivations for this story. I also thank my friend, Chichi for giving me ideas for my story. Check her up CheLexibooks_ Thank you dear. Thanks to my parents too.

I hope you enjoy this story. Please like and share with your friends too. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8.2K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
465K 13.2K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
805K 70.7K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
3.3M 80.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...