Bigfoot is Dead

By WiseRavenclaw07

Tԋҽɾҽ'ʂ ƈσɱρҽƚιƚισɳ συƚ ƚԋҽɾҽ, ʅαԃʂ. Wҽ'ʋҽ ɠσƚ ƚσ ɾυɳ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ƚԋαɳ αɳყ σϝ ƚԋҽɱ. ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ One treasure leads th... More

⤰ ᄃΛƧƬ
⤰ PЯӨᄂӨGЦΣ
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ I
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ II
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ III
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ IV
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ V
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ VI
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ VII
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ VIII
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ IX
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ X
⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ XII
⤰ ΣPIᄂӨGЦΣ
⤰ ƧPΣᄃIΛᄂ ƬΉΛПKƧ

⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ XI

21 4 2
By WiseRavenclaw07

"What do you mean there's nothing?!" Thomas Clover shouted at the crew he ordered to search the island. "Search again!"

"Sir, we've searched-"

"Search again!" Thomas Clover ordered with murder in his eyes.

"Yes, sir," saluted another crew member, since the first was quite stunned, to say the least.

While they went off to search again, Thomas Clover heard a gunshot. He grinned at the ship.
"Someone must have died from your side, Evans. Potter. Too bad you'll never mourn them."

"And why can't it be from your side?" James Potter asked.

"Because your side is in the hostage position," Thomas Clover reminded him. He turned to the redhead, "Now, Evans. Why would there be no treasure on this island?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm hinting at."

"I thought women were dumb and had back luck attached to their arses?" Lily cited something he had said.

"Give me the redhead," Thomas ordered Peter Pettigrew.

"Pettigrew you touch her, I will kill you," Marlene spoke what I hope everyone was thinking. Or, at least, one of the Marauders was thinking. Could I be any clearer with this mysterious effort?

Peter Pettigrew followed his true captain's order instead.

The redhead was handed to Thomas Clover, her hands still bound behind her back. He faced her to the crowd and she could feel the cold metal on the side of her head. She was at gunpoint, literally.
"Why would there be no treasure on this island?" he asked, proving that he was an impatient pirate.

Two women jumped on Trunne quietly, in order for no one to hear them. They tipped-toed quietly toward a bunch of rocks and hid behind them. There was a small gap where they could see what was happening. 

"He has my captain," Mirit whispered angrily. 

Dorcas noticed the change of mood, the hint of bitterness in the gunner's voice. She couldn't help it, so she asked a question that's been on her mind, and many others' minds.
"Mirit Clover, is he related to you?"  

"My deadbeat father's got my captain," Mirit repeated, this time looking at Dorcas. 

"If I had the chance to kill a long-time enemy," Dorcas said, handing her a pistol, "you get to do the same." 

Mirit nodded, grabbing the pistol and securing it with her. Although, she doubted she'd use it. She rather preferred the method of sword-fighting, that's why she carried many with her. Over the years, they no longer became a wait, but rather a part of her. 
She had always wished to decapitate her father's head, not give him any time for a reaction. Maybe her dreams would finally come true tonight. 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

"Someone must have died from your side, Evans. Potter. Too bad you'll never mourn them."

"And why can't it be from your side?" James Potter asked.

"Because your side is in the hostage position," Thomas Clover reminded him. He turned to the redhead, "Now, Evans. Why would there be no treasure on this island?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm hinting at."

"I thought women were dumb and had back luck attached to their arses?" Lily cited something he had said.

"Give me the redhead," Thomas ordered Peter Pettigrew.

"Pettigrew you touch her, I will kill you," Marlene spoke what I hope everyone was thinking. Or, at least, one of the Marauders was thinking. Could I be any clearer with this mysterious effort?

Peter Pettigrew followed his true captain's order instead.

The redhead was handed to Thomas Clover, her hands still bound behind her back. He faced her to the crowd and she could feel the cold metal on the side of her head. She was at gunpoint, literally.
"Why would there be no treasure on this island?" he asked, proving that he was an impatient pirate.

"I have no clue," the redhead wasn't able to shake her head. "All I know, Tom, is that the clue leads best to this island." 

"You better not be playing a trick on me, Evans."

"Why would I go to all this trouble for myself?" asked Lily Evans. "We never knew you were following us, so why would I need to pull a trick?" 

"I find that people lie," Thomas Clover whispered in her ear. 

"Coming from the biggest liar in the pirate world." 

Suddenly, hands wrapped around Thomas Clover's neck, pulling him back. The redhead threw her head back, colliding with his nose. Thomas was thrown into chaos. The feared pirate did not know what was going on. A bang was heard. A leg was shot. 

"You talk too much, Dad," Mirit Clover brought all the attention to herself with just that word. She put the pistol down and grinned at him. "Missed the bastard daughter you had?" 

"Meredith-"

"Mirit," she corrected him, stepping forward. 

Dorcas untied Lily before proceeding to untie the rest. They stood silently, no greetings or thanks. All because they wanted to see the interaction between father and daughter. 

"You can-"

She shot his other leg.
"No, it's time for you to listen. I lived with your name, haunted every time someone asked me if I was related to you. Can't use my mother's name because I don't even know who the fuck she is. I only ever knew one parent, and that was my father. And he never did a good job."

"I was the best of the best!" Thomas Clover argued, holding both his legs in order to stop the blood. 

"No, you were a manipulator to not only me," Mirit reshot his leg. She threw the pistol on the ground. "Unlike Snape, you don't deserve a slow and painful death. You deserve a quick one, so the world no longer has to deal with you."

Mirit Clover said what she had been holding on to for long, "Fuck you."

She didn't waste time in connected her sword with her father's neck. Blood sprouted everywhere, but there was no sadness over the death. There was only the opposite: joy. 

"Finally," Mirit Clover sighed. She looked up at the rest who were no longer tied up. "Now, how about we deal with the rest of his crew? I heard half of them don't know how to swim." 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

"Why would there be no treasure on this island?" he asked, proving that he was an impatient pirate.

"I have no clue," the redhead wasn't able to shake her head. "All I know, Tom, is that the clue leads best to this island."

"You better not be playing a trick on me, Evans."

"Why would I go to all this trouble for myself?" asked Lily Evans. "We never knew you were following us, so why would I need to pull a trick?"

"I find that people lie," Thomas Clover whispered in her ear.

"Coming from the biggest liar in the pirate world." 

"You lied," James Potter sat beside her, snapping the redhead out of the memories that were repeating themselves in her brain. 

"What?" 

"You lied to Tommy," James repeated. "It was a good thing he couldn't see you." 

"How do you know I lied?" 

"You've got a tell, Evans." 

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do," James argued. "I guess I'm just very observant to notice." 

"He's lying," Remus sat on her other side. "He thought you lied and I agreed." 

"And how would you know anything about me, Moony?" 

"There's a glint that your eyes have whenever you lie," Remus shrugged. "I'm not only a navigator, I'm an advisor and a lie-detector too." 

"It'd be good to have you around."

"No stealing my crew," James Potter said. "Especially since we haven't found TM yet." 

"TM? You seriously can't say Treasure Marove?" 

"It's a waste of breath," James explained. "TM is easier." 

"Sirius came up with it?" 

"Yeah," both Marauders nodded. 

"So?" Remus asked, trying to steer the conversation back to the original tract. 

"Yes, I lied," Lily confirmed. "The treasure was never on Trunne Island." 

"Why Cap?" asked one of her crew members who happened to be listening. Apparently, everyone was listening, grouping near the redheaded captain. 

"Because I felt someone chasing us, I couldn't go back on my deal to split the treasure between our two crews," Lily explained. "I had to take quick actions and I'm glad I didn't tell any of you." 

"So, you knew Tom was following us. Why didn't we attack?" 

"He had more upper power than we had at the moment," the redhead admitted reluctantly. "I couldn't put us at a dangerous risk that could've ended most of our lives. I had to take the other option, the other risk, which was less of a risk and more of a practice for the upcoming years."

It was all very reasonable, they concluded. I agree because instead of forcing them to fight, she put herself at the biggest risk a pirate captain could take. Or at least it was the biggest risk in my eyes, but I'm sure others would agree. 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

While everyone faded out from her and she went back to the solidarity of her cabin, a knock issued on her door. 

"Come in, Mirit," she knew exactly who was at the door because, after all, she called for the woman to come. 

"You needed me, Cap?" the girl closed the door behind her with the back of her boot. 

"Seeing that it was your father's ship and your father's crew, I was hoping you had some idea on what we should do to them. The First Mate is gone."

"I think we should let them ride their ship one more time," Mirit winked, knowing that her captain will understand her. "Let them enjoy the sea while they can. Someone or something will kill 'em eventually, right, Cap?"

"I was thinking the same thing, Claws," the Red Dragon grinned. 

It was about time Bigfoot was put on the ground, and given a proper burial worth the best of pirates. But not now, the redhead thought. Now, they'll focus on sending what's left of Thomas Clover's crew away. 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

Thomas Clover's crew were stranged by the feeling of entering their ship without a captain nor a First Mate. Lots have volunteered themselves worthy, but it was left to a vote that Lucius Malfoy had won. 

"Come on! Let's get the ship ready to sail away!" everyone could hear his voice, and by everyone, I mean the neighboring ship as well. 

It only took them a few hours, but the two crews on one ship watched as the other ship sailed away. When they found the ship far enough, Lily gave Mirit a nod of approval. A nod to confirm everything was set. 

Mirit Clover shot a cannon right at the center of their ship. Everyone watched as the ship started to burn orange, lights flickering in every direction. The fire was battling with the ship, trying to win dominance.

Sirius Black shouted in victory. 

"Whoever is smart enough to swim away gets a second chance," Mirit announced. "The others? Well, too bad for them. At least they finally get to see Davy Jones' Locker." 

That night, they celebrated. 

They celebrated the death of a troublesome 'feared' pirate, Thomas Clover. They celebrated the death of Severus Snape, who was not only hated by The Maraudering crew. Apparently, many others have wanted to shoot him for a long time now. 

That night, they celebrated. 

They celebrated being alive. They celebrated not dying. They celebrated getting to be pirates for a little bit longer, even if that would be a day. 

And they only mourned one thing. 
The loss of a good friend, who they thought they could trust. The loss of a good friend, that - apparently - was only ever an act.

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

The ship was moving again the next night. While everyone else was asleep, Lily Evans was at the wheel, steering to a location she had in mind. 

"Where are we going?" asked a man that proved her theory wrong. She wasn't the only one up this late at night, or should I rather frankly say this early in the morning?

"Flavern Ref," she saw no point in lying now. 

"Is that..."

"The actual place where Treasure Marove is most probably hiding?" she looked at her side, where he was standing. "Yeah." 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

Surprise! 
(Sorry if this was badly edited)

Now that they are heading to the right place (and Thomas Clover is as good as dead), I can finally say that there is one more chapter after this one. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you'll enjoy how the story will end as the truth of Treasure Marove finally comes out. 

Look out for the treasure, mateys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238 14 7
Shunned by the town and used by the royal family Russia, a royal guard and blacksmith finds himself in a tangle of emotions that he was taught to res...
54.1K 1.7K 52
𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄; 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜, 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
243 31 15
One legend, one map, one clue, one treasure... 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴. What happens when old rivals find themselves after the same legend's reward...