Neito Monoma X Male Reader

Von Xash_is_doneX

This story is gonna take a while to write because of the amount of ideas i have for this. ANYWAYS its just Mo... Mehr

Intro Page <3
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter 2 <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 17.5 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
NOT A PART, BUT CAT
APOLOGYYYYYY (nasp)
Chapter 27 <3

Chapter 5 <3

1.2K 42 32
Von Xash_is_doneX

When I walked into my house, my mom had a very odd look on her face.
"Uh whats with that face?"

"You made a new friend! Im so happy. Is he nice? Whats his name?"

"Mom, calm down. Hes just a classmate who lives in the same direction as us. And his name is Monoma."

"Aww, so hes not your friend?"

"Whats for dinner?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Whatever you want. As long as you tell me about your classmates," she said with a grin on her face.

The whole time we ate dinner, mom kept asking about all of my classmates, even though I didn't know much about them. She also asked several times..
"So Y/n, do you have a crush.. or maybe a girlfriend?" I told mom recently that I'm [sexuality], but she keeps forgetting about the whole "I love men" part of that. And quite honestly, I want a boyfriend, I just cant find the right guy.

"No not really. And I definitely don't have a girlfriend."

"Oh Y/n, you've always been like that. Saying that you'll never have a girlfriend, and always denying it."
We ended up just finishing dinner and talking about moms day at work. I washed my plate and went upstairs, and then remembered what Monoma said before he left.

"I'll be waiting to pick you up in the morning. Bye~"

Oh my gods. I seriously don't want him at my front door! Mom doesn't work tomorrow so if he knocks shes most likely gonna answer and then shes gonna start up a conversation! Oh no, what am I gonna do? I can't have him picking me up! I picked up my phone and went to text Monoma. Then I saw over 50 notifications, all from Miko. 

Shit

I forgot to call her! I got so caught up in hanging out with everyone that I didnt even think about it on my way home. Plus I had Monoma to deal with on the way back. I let out a loud sigh and called Miko.

"Y/N!!!! Where have you been!?! Were all of your new friends really that much fun? You forgot about me!"

"Miko, Im so sorry." I feel like she wouldn't believe that I'm sorry, but I seriously am. "I was getting to know everyone in class because I barely talked yesterday or today so it felt necessary. Plus Monoma dragged me there so I had no choice! And he walked with me pretty much so I couldn't call you."

"...Who's that?" Stupid me. I forgot she doesnt know anyone. I just hope she doesnt think I have a crush on anyone yet like Mom did. 

I went through and told Miko everything that happened yesterday and today, and she was very shocked. 

"I cant believe you got in a fight! And on the first day of school as well? Holy crap man!! Who are you and what did you do with Y/n?" she said as she laughed. "Im glad that youre okay though. That kid sounded like a real jerk. If you ever see him while were hanging out, Im gonna beat his ass!"

"Miko, please dont," I laughed. "I dont wanna make an enemy out of him, though Monoma would be happy if I did." I said the last part under my breath.

"Y/N COME HERE!!!!" I heard my mom yelling from downstairs. 

"ONE MINUTE!" I yelled in response. "Ive gotta go now Miko, Ill text you later, okay?"

"Alrighty! Nighty-night!"

Miko hung up and I went downstairs to see what Mom wanted. It better be important. "Y/n, Tamaki is gonna come stay here tonight. Your aunt cut a chunk of her pinky off like an idiot so shes gotta go to the hospital and Tamaki wont stay home alone. Hes on his way right now, so get your room clean enough for the extra mattress." Damn it all. Now im gonna have to walk with Monoma plus Tama's friends. Ive had to walk with them before and I dont mind. Its really just Togata. I just cant really match his energy and he sorta intimidates me. Oh well, guess I better get to cleaning. 

"Alright, Ill try my hardest." I walked up the stairs after grabbing a trash bag. Theres a ton of scraps from crafts and such ive been making. I also need to throw out some of the offerings I left for my deities. About a month ago I gave Hel a glass of cheap apple-cranberry juice and its starting to mold. I also gave Loki a cookie when I was snacking on them last. Its hard to not eat it, but its stale and icky.

After about 15 minutes of cleaning, there was enought clean space, and Tamaki arrived. Poor guy had to walk almost 10 blocks to get here. He probably wouldve gotten here faster if he didnt have a bag of hygene products, pyjamas and school clothes, and his bookbag. After he set all of his stuff down, I gave a him a hug, at least one that hes comfortable with. "Okay, you two cant stay up super late since its a school night, but since you dont see each other often, be in bed by 11. Do whatever you want. Im gonna shower and then head to bed," my mom told us as she walked away.

"So Tama, how have you been?" I asked, breaking the silence. 

"Ive been alright.. Me, Mirio and Hado have been training together over the summer, so our Quirks are getting a lot stronger." Thats honestly the longest hes talked to me at a time in a while.

"Thats cool! Im glad youve got friends that are that awesome. Miko has told me that I can train with her friends, but I dont know them that much, so I pass." One thing I hate about being around Tamaki is that I get nervous when he does, and hes nervous all the time. I never really know what to do or talk about around him. "So do you wanna watch a movie or something? Ive been in the mood for something from the 2010s if thats alright with you."

I let him pick, and he chose the first 'How To Train your Dragon' and after that 'Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love?'. I know he chose Monster High for me, since thats what watched growning up. Most boys my age were watching Power Rangers or something like that. After we finished the movies, we went upstairs to my room and played Minecraft together. Every time we play, I get him a new dog, no matter how hard it is. It makes him feel safer in game. "Y/n, how are you so good at this game?"

"Hmm? Im not that good. Im an amateur to be honest," I said, as we both had full netherite armor and netherite axes. Tamaki gave me that look that said 'quit your lying'. "Alright, I know weve only had this world since mid-summer, but ive just been getting on every night to grind!" He just laughed and continued playing.

After about 30 minutes of playing, Tamaki fell asleep. I decided to see if anyone had texted me, and the only chat notifications were from the class gc that Kendo made. Most of the texts were just everyone getting each others actual info. However, one message stood out to me.
From Monoma.

Class 1-Best

Monoma: Ohhh btw everyone I know where L/n lives and im gonna pick him up tomorrow. Who wants to come with???

Kendo: Why do you know where he lives? Isnt that invading his privacy?

Monoma: We live on the same road okay!!! He lives closer to UA so he got home first and I saw where he lived. I dont know if thats invading his privacy.

Before anyone else did, I replied.

Me: Monoma! Youre not picking me up tomorrow and neither is anyone else.

Monoma: Awww L/n whyyyy??? It was gonna be so fun walking with you :((

Me: I have to walk with my cousin and his friends tomorrow, so I dont need anyone else tagging along!
Plus, I dont think you would wanna have a whole conversation with my mom.

Monoma: No way! Id love to meet your mom! I bet she would agree that class a sucks >:)

Me: Dude, shes not gonna agree and were gonna be late for school if she talks to you.
Anyways youre not picking me up and if you do then I'll hex you or something.

Monoma: But L/nnnnnn :(

L/n: No <3

After that I turned off my phone and went to sleep. I might have to tell Monoma off tomorrow, so I need to be prepared for that. 

I was woken up by my alarm and Tamaki falling off the mattress. I turned off my alarm as quickly as I could. "Tama, are you alright? That sounded like it hurt." He looked up at me with tears in his eyes and a bloody nose.

"I hit my face," was all he said, so I grabbed the tissues off my night stand and tossed them to him. "Thank you Y/n." Even if Tamaki was a shy blob that barely talked, he was my favorite cousin. Im glad I got to hang out with him all night, even if it wasnt very eventful.

After we both got ready, we ate some breakfast and got ready to head off. Just then, there was a knock on the front door. It better not be Monoma. I opened it. "Hello L/n~ Fine morning, isnt it?" I slammed the door. It was Monoma.

"U-um Y/n? D-dont you think you sh-should answer him?" Tamaki seemed scared after I did that.

"I would, but I told him yesterday not to pick me up since I already have someone to walk with. Plus hes too chaotic for me to deal with in the mornings. I have class with him all day so also walking to school might just make my head explode."

"Maybe y-you should just try walking w-with him." I'd feel bad if I didnt agree with Tamaki since I already scared him, technically twice today. 

"Alright, I guess we can walk with him, but only because youre gonna be there. Itll be easier with you." I honestly wasnt lying there, Tamaki has gotten pretty good at calming me down over the years. I have some pretty bad mood swings, and hes had to deal with them ever since I was little. I opened the door again and told Monoma that Id walk with him, but were gonna walk with Tamaki and his friends, and that theyre on their way.

"Ah, so I get to be seen with some 3rd years? Once again showing how awesome I am." I didnt mention the part to him where theyre the 3 strongest students in UA because I knew he would start bragging even more.

After about 5 minutes, Togata and Hado arrived, both hyper as ever. "Hey there L/n! How much have you improved that Quirk of yours, eh?" Togata started asking me, and I just gave him an honest answer; its barely improved. "Well you coulda asked Tamaki if you could train with us! We could find new things about your Quirk! Itd be really fun!"

"Alright, Im glad you guys are having fun talking and such, but you should be getting to school!" my mom was gonna get ready to lecture us. I could feel it. 

"Yeah guys, c'mon lets go," I said, pushing everyone out the door.

As we started walking down the sidewalk, I fell behind a bit. I was about 2 feet behind everyone else. I never really walk in groups, so it was kinda weird for me. Monoma looked back and saw me, so he slowed down a bit and walked with me. "Hey, why arent you walking with the rest of us? Itll make you look cooler ya know~" He looked down and saw the uncomfortable look on my face. "Ah, you probably dont want to look cooler, huh? Well thats alright! Ill walk with you, but a bit up ahead, just so everyone knows all 5 of us are walking together and they recognize how cool I- or, WE are," he said all of that with a shit eating smile on his face.

A few minutes had passed and Monoma was slowly getting closer to the 3rd years, probably forgetting about me. But thats fine, I dont really care. I was caught up in my thoughts though, and I tripped over the sidewalk, about to hit my face right on the concrete, when someone caught me. It was Monoma. Kinda surprising someone as self indulging as him. I got bright red when I looked up and was met with his face only a few inches away from mine. We kept eye contact for a few second before I snapped out of it. "Uhm.. Th-thank you Monoma!"

"Sure thing," he said while helping me up. "Ya know, I think Ive got a new nickname for you." Oh gods, this probably wont end well. "Instead of the ballsy witch, you can be the clumsy witch."

Oh my LORDY that look forever!! I decided to write a chapter 1000 words longer than I normally do since I havent been doing much writing. I really like including characters people dont think about too often, so Im happy with the amount of the Big 3 that I used in this chapter. Recently Ive been going through a lot, plus I watched all of season 2 of Demon Slayer in one sitting and finished the Story Mode portion of the Hinokami Chronicles game in a bit over a day, so I havent really wrote anything. However, Ive been reading lots of manga for a reading program over the summer to get this bookbag filled with anime and video game things that Im excited for! Anyways, Im getting off track. I really hope you guys liked this chapter, even if its not the greatest. Ill see you guys in the next one.

-Ash

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.9K 251 18
This is gonna be for males and this is the first time I'm writing something like this so... I don't own any characters except for you y/n I'll try to...
5.4K 280 38
Started:July 12, 2023 Ended:April 25, 2024 Edit: I don't know how it deleted my story description so imma js say if you're interested look in the boo...
97.7K 2.1K 31
This world is scary, but with friends things are easier to do. Maybe even having fun! Who knows what will happen? Maybe even having someone who is mo...
38.4K 579 16
Black, Male/Female reader book, Reader x various animes Btw this is my first book, I'm still kinda new at this stuff. I swear my stories will get bet...