Destiny ( Yizhan FF)

By WeiWang52

two broken💔 soul. different life still connected to each other 💚 what will happen when they will meet ❤ #yi... More

characters 💚
Character ❤
A/n
Prologue❄️
chapter 1
chapter 2
New book Alert 💫
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Ch 26
Announcement

chapter 14

1.2K 108 38
By WeiWang52

It was 7 am in the morning xiao Zhan was peacefully v but it was interrupted by a loud phone ring.

He whine in his sleep and picked up his call

" Good morning zhanzhan " xiao crystal said

"Good morning eomma" xiao Zhan said in a whiny tone.

" Aww my baby, sorry to disturb to but you have college today and Zoey told me to wake up you, " xiao crystal said from another side

" Huh, aaa ok ok, I am up, thank you eomma " xiao Zhan said

" Welcome zhan , how to go get ready I will call you in the evening ok, " xiao crystal said

" Bye eomma "

" Bye zhan"

After the call, xiao Zhan got up from his bed and went to freshen up.

After freshening he ate his breakfast and left for his college, today he doesn't why he feels something gonna happen.

In wang mansion

Wang yibo was sitting with a tech member who was trying to recover the data from the broken phone.

" Sir it's done," one of the tech people said.

Wang yibo immediately took the phone and sign them to leave the room

He was about to listen to the record when Wang Haoxuan entered the room

" Yibo who were they " wang Haoxuan asked

Wang yibo didn't reply and he played the voice note

"Y-yibo , I can't able to reach you but if you are listening to this save him, you asked me today about my pendent right but I couldn't able to complete my sentence and you left, i thought I will give you surprise both of you, he is my best friend yibo ."

"I am not that person whom you are thinking, today afternoon I got to know about it, when I was working in cafe"

" They told me to stay away from you or they will kill me "

" R-right now I hiding from them, but yibo save him, I know you will recognize him in just one look he has the same pendant as me but mine pair is with me but his one he doesn't remember where it is now I knew it was with you ".

" Y-yibo the orphanage they they "

Thud

Beeeeppppp.....

Hearing the voice note Wang yibo hand starts shaking.

Wang Haoxuan went near him and make him sit in the chair

" Yibo , what will " wang Haoxuan was about to say something but was cut off by wang yibo

" He was near me I told you Xuan, that feeling, how to fool I am, how can I be," wang yibo said frustratedly.

" It's fine, we will find him, take rest ok," wang Haoxuan said.

Wang yibo shake his head as no and said, "I have to go to Tsinghua University today don't cancel it, and this time again I feel that same feeling "

" But yibo " wang Haoxuan was about to say more but the cold glare of wang yibo shut him down.

He went bathroom took a cold shower and went downstairs.

Wang Carman, wang Zhajin were in the dining area they saw wang yibo going out.

Wang Carman sign and sat in her place.

" Mumma Lee he will be alright,"

Wang Carman nodded and gave him small smile.

Right now she is not only thinking about wang yibo but also her best friend's son.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Tsinghua University

Xiao Zhan reached his college, he come out of his car is was about to enter the college camp when he heard someone is calling him

" Hey zhannn , wait for me "

He look back and saw li Jia qi running towards him like a baby.

" Uff, damm this college " li Jia qi said while huffing.

Xiao Zhan laugh at her words and said " let go or we will be late more "

She nodded and both went inside the college.

They were in class waiting for the professor when a few students come into class screaming like a mad person.

" Ohhhhh my goddddd , he is coming today," one student said loudly grabbing everyone's attention.

" Who," one of the students asked.

" I heard teacher staff room that The wang yibo is coming "

Hearing the name every student starts running outside in seconds

Xiao Zhan look in the direction where students left with a shocked expression.

Li Jia qi laugh at the way his expression was

" What just happened _ xiao Zhan asked still confused

" Hahaha that, it's yibo ge the heart of China," Jia qi said

" Yibo !" Xiao Zhan mumbles himself hearing this name he feels that he heard it somewhere.

He was about to ask more when the teacher entered the informed them that today there will be no class, the trust is going to change so all should go to the auditorium.

Xiao Zhan and Jia qi looked at each other

" You both help workers to prepare stage it's principal order," the teacher said and left.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Wang industry

" Sir, we inform Tsinghua University trust that you are going to attend", " and the car is ready", the assistant said.

Wang yibo nodded and got up from his place.

Wang yibo went to his company parking lot where his driver and bodyguard were waiting for him, he went to the car and left for Tsinghua University with thoughts

Flashback

2 years ago

Wang yibo was in the dressing room getting ready for his race when he heard a knock it was a staff girl, wang yibo opened the door and looked at her.

" Sir  I am here to inform you that the race is going to start in 15 minutes please be ready, if you need anything please tell me ". The staff girl said and bowed and left.

Wang yibo nodded and then he noticed something in that girl the red pendant when she bowed.

He was about to call to the girl but she already left there, he run towards the girl
" hey, listen "

she turn back and said " do you anything sir, how may I help you," the staff girl said.

" your name ?"  Wang yibo asked

" lily " the staff girl replied

Wang yibo was about to ask more but the sponsors and manager came to take him in track ,  unwillingly he left from there.

When he reached the track, many fans were shouting and chanting his name.

Yibo yibo , yiboo

The race was intense but he won as usual.

After race, he run towards the staff area but he didn't find the lady.

He asked the manager if there was any girl name lily who works here .

" yes sir, but her shift is complete so she left "

" where ?" wang yibo asked

" I don't know sir, sorry " the manager replied.

Wang yibo sign and turn where another staff girl was looking at him she went near him and said " sir I know where she is "

Flashback end

" Sir , sir we reach," the driver said
Wang yibo came out from a flashback when he heard his driver's voice.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Back to Tsinghua university

Xiao Zhan was decorating flowers with a helper while Jia qi was eating peanuts in a funny way.

Xiao Zhan looks in the direction of Jia qi while she is eating peanuts, he remembers something.

Flashback

6 years ago

" zhan get ready, we are going orphanage today," xiao zhan said from downstairs.

" yes, Eomma " xiao zhan replied from his room.

After getting ready xiao Zhan came downstairs where his parents and siblings were waiting for him.

He went near them happily and said with a cheerful voice " eomma let's go I am ready "
His parents hummed and left for the orphanage.

After reaching the orphanage xiao zhan took dresses and gifts for orphanage kids with his brother and shijie happily and went inside followed by his parents.

After spending time with kids he was roaming around the orphanage when he heard a whipping sound, so he followed the voice and went in that direction.

After reaching he saw one Lil boy crying silently he was about to go near him when a girl came out from the orphanage warden's office while eating peanuts and sat near the crying boy, she was the same as him.

" why you are crying hmm? The girl asked to the Lil boy

" sob, sob m-my Mumma papa, sob " the Lil boy said in a breaking voice

the girl immediately hugged the Lil boy and said "  you want to hurt your Mumma papa?
The boy shook his head in a reply.

She caress the hair of Lil boy and said " then don't if you will cry they will hurt "

" b-but everyone said that I won't a-able to see  them, " the Lil boy said

Hearing this xiao Zhan felt a pang in his heart he went near them and said " who told you that, they don't know anything, you can see you can see your parents every night "

Hearing this the girl and Lil boy snap their head toward the voice

The Lil boy asked eagerly " really "

Xiao Zhan nodded with a smile and sat near them and said " you can see those two stars  they are so close to each other and also shining brightly out of all-stars , that's your parents, they are watching you "

The boy look at star then xiao Zhan then the girl near him and said " sorry Mumma papa I won't cry anymore, I am a good boy,"

" good boy " both xiao Zhan and the girl said in unison.

The started jumping happily and went back to his friends by Saying " bye-bye Mumma papa, we will talk after dinner ok " he said  and waved his to xiao Zhan and the girl and left

Xiao Zhan and the girl looked in the direction.

" xiao Zhan " xiao Zhan said and extend his hand toward the girl

" lily " the replied with a sweet smile

" zhan let's go, we are leaving " xiao crystal said from the distance

" Zhan "

Flashback end

" Zhan , Zhan " li Jia qi called while waving her hand near xiao Zhan's face.

Xiao Zhan came out from his daze and looked at the Jia qi.

" huh, y-yeah," xiao said,

" you ok ?" Jia qi asked

"Yeah I am, let's go will have just put flowers there "  xiao Zhan said and took some flowers in his hand.

After helping xiao Zhan and Jia qi went to backstage where teachers were standing in a group discussing something.

" thank you so much xiao Zhan , Jia qi, " the teacher said.
" no no sir it's fine " xiao Zhan replied and Jia qi nodded in agreement.

They were talking when another teacher came and informed them that the guest (new trustee ) has came hearing that the teachers left from there.

Wang yibo  entered the university surrounded by bodyguards  , professors, and university community people.

When he entered the auditorium the students started screaming his name and murmuring about him.

" oh my god, he is a living god"

" wow I am in love"

" help someone, I will die in his hotness "

But everything stopped when the principal comes to the stage and warned the students.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zhao groups
•••••••••••••••

Zhao liying was doing some work in her office when got a call from someone she picked up the call immediately
" hello," Zhao liying said
" wang yibo is in Tsinghua university," the person said

Hearing this Zhao liying smashed her phone on the floor and called her secretary
Her secretary entered her cabin and bowed.

"  yes Mam," the secretary said

" do want to get fired, right now ms zhu " Zhao liying said in anger voice.

" p- pardon Mam" the secretary asked in confusion and fear.

" what secretary job you are doing when you don't know anything ", " you told me that the Tsinghua university meeting was canceled then how wang yibo is there, with me "  Zhao liying asked loudly

" m-Mam, I  am sorry it was b-but " her secretary was about saying more but Zhao liying cut her by the yell
" shut the fcuk up, get the car ready, and get out from here"

Hearing a screaming voice from his daughter's cabin Zhao hai came out of his cabin and went towards the Zhao liying cabin

When he reached there saw his daughter is shouting at her secretary after the secretary left Zhao hai went near and asked

" What happened to my Lil daughter huh ?" Zhao hai asked

" dad yibo,  he is in Tsinghua university, this idiot girl doesn't know about it, I am late dad, I have to go talk to you later bye Zhao liying said and left smirking Zhao hai there.

After Zhao liying left Zhao hai dialed someone

" don't cancel the plan," say as he cut the call.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back to Tsinghua university

The teachers gave their speech and they announce that their new trustee is going to be Wang yibo from now

They call wang yibo For cutting the ribbon

Xiao zhan and Jia qi were standing in backstage watching from the back side they couldn't able to see the guest but can see his back

Jia qi  already know who is wang yibo she seems normal but xiao zhan his heart was restless he don't know why

After cutting the ribbon wang turned back  that's when xiao Zhan saw wang yibo's face and heart was beating so fast that he feels like it will come out

He put his hand on his chest to try to calm but heck it will, he never felt something like this, he was watching wang yibo so intensely, how he was talking to his assistant's university staff  

But his trans broke when he saw that a big light was falling off in the direction where wang yibo was standing

Without any second thoughts, he run in the direction and pulled towards him and they fall from the stage.

Wang yibo was shocked to react to anything it was so fast that he didn't notice that they fall from the stage but when he saw the unconscious boy was hugging him tightly in this state.

He felt the same familiar feeling  his heart was beating so fast like a bullet train

He comes back to his sense when Jia qi screams the boy's name in horror.

"xiao zhan "

She was about to touch him when wang yibo stopped her

" don't,"  wang yibo  said coldly

" li wenbo", " get the car ready now" 

He picked xiao Zhan in bridal style and run towards his car followed by his bodyguard

After reaching near his car, they left there for the hospital.

I know I am late but I informed you guys that my cousins came to my house a few days ago and they were so naughty, they don't even let me write
But I did it but lately I know
Well Yi Zhan moments  Lil bit  started
The next chapter will be more

sorry for grammertical mistakes

Do you like this chapter or not

Please tell me in the comments

Don't forget to vote
Because of your vote, I feel motivated
Thank you
Love love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 15.3K 28
xiaozhan is a normal college student who lives a normal life until he met wangyibo who is a high class murderer which means that he is rich and is re...
51.7K 2.9K 13
Xiao Zhan is very cute and adorable but really crazy teenager who has secret towards his childhood best friend. Wang Yibo is cold and stone heart per...
216K 14.2K 24
"You don't want your life?! Then why not give it to me?" "No... that's not a suggestion. Since you came here after deciding to give up your life in m...
120K 5.5K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...