My Oneshot

By kookiebunnyandbear24

like the title said , some random oneshots including BTS ships like taekook, namjin, yoonmin and y/nhope It's... More

Devil don't cry
A random act of kindness
Love Happens Part-1
Love happens part-2
Love happens part - 3
Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ and Water ๐Ÿ’ฆ part- 1
I got tagged
Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ and water ๐Ÿ’ฆ Part - 2
just for fun
My possessive alpha
That was yesterday. part-1
That was yesterday. part - 2
Viberator ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
Fated to me
Misunderstanding
My possessive alpha special chapter
weird
Mr.pervert part-1
this or that
The Jeon Double Trouble.18+
Mr.pervert part -2
Mr.pervert finale 18+
The tale of Stolen date special chapter
Perfect
Yearning part-1
Perfect (special chapter)
Flower boy's dairy
Yearning part- 2
Yearning finale
Flower boy's diary finale
The perfect match part -1
The perfect match last part
Stuck with you part -1
Fragrance
Fragrance special part
Stuck with you part-2
Stuck with you part-3
Stuck with you finale
Love distraction part-1
Along the part of old memories part - 1

The tale of Stolen date

1K 50 147
By kookiebunnyandbear24

A young beautiful male in his twenties was getting ready for his cousin's wedding infront of mirror....when his younger brother disturbed him.

"Oh tae.....now how much you want to look beautiful huh... already you are ethereal....now you want to kill someone with your beauty....come on every one waiting for you."

"Oh god chim just two more minutes...i just have to wear matching accessories for this dress."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

After half hour vmin come out of their room.

" Mom....where is everyone" Taehyung asked his mom while coming in living room.

His mom sigh " they all already went ....now if you will take this much time to getting ready obviously they will left us here coz they are needed at marriage venue...they are not free like you."

Taehyung pout at his mom remark "now how will we go ....dad and uncle would've take both cars coz uncle's family was in their car and dad will take his car...now how will we go."

"Your dad is not stupid like you luckily....he will send his friend's son to fetch us from here..he told me already.." they hear a honk from outside.

"Maybe he came...come on...now please hurry he is not your father's servant who will wait for you to eternity."

Taehyung's pout got deeper.

Both vmin and their mom came out see a handsome boy was leaning to a car.

"Wow he is handsome" Taehyung thought but shrugged.

(He really is handsome)

But the other was lost in his beauty and was looking at him with heart eyes.

(And he is just out of the world)

"Oh jungkook .... Your uncle sent you to take us to wedding venue " vmin's mom asked and other first nodded and bow to represent his gratitude to the elder woman.

Vmin's mom smiled "what a humble boy .... Not like mine."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Mrs Kim got settled on the passenger seats and vmin on backseat.

Suddenly Taehyung's gaze went on front mirror...jungkook was staring at him through it .

But other just shrugged.

"Umm...aunty i know Jimin...but you didn't introduce me to this beautiful boy you have with you."

Mrs. Kim got confused "who beautiful...i only have two boys one is jimin and second is that brat who is sitting beside him." Taehyung sigh and jungkook bite his lower lip to control his laugh.

"Mom...why you always make me target of your taunt sometimes give some attention to your favourite son too....he too needs your taunting...he will feel left out don't you think." Taehyung spat and jungkook lost his control and laugh.

"Why are you dragging me in your conversation....what i did.." jimin whined.

"Taehyung....behave." Mrs Kim said in a warning tone.

"I was behaving untill you didn't make me the villan of your story."

"Taehyung....so melodious " jungkook thought.

Like this after some of mother son bickering and some of taekook staring eachother from front mirror. All of them reached to wedding venue.

Vmin was waiting to ceremony to start and their mother was with her friends.

"Yaaah chim it's been 2 hours ....how much time jin hyung will take to come from parlour."

"I don't know tae... someone said he was having parlour wedding shoot there."

"Seriously for two hours..?"

Jimin nodded but there conversation got disturbed when someone approach them with two cold drinks in his hand.

"Hey jimin your mom is calling you....he told me to tell you."

"Oh... really... thankyou kook hyung.." he got up and left from there leaving Taehyung alone with jungkook who had a smile on his face.

Jungkook forwarded the cold drink to Taehyung...but other didn't accept it.

Jungkook shook his head and sit beside him.

"Take it .... Don't hesitate infront of me...you are hot
....i mean it's hot it will hydrate you.."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"Thankyou Mr..."

"Jungkook..."

"Ah..yes...mr.jungkook i didn't need that...i am fine."

"Please ..."

"Why are you being so stubborn "

"I am not ..... Just i can't see a beauty like you suffer in Heat ....if you will faint every one will put allegations on me that i didn't take care of you properly."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows " i am not your responsibility mr.jungkook"

"Yet you are not...i can't say about the future "

Taehyung sigh "are you always this stubborn?"

"Are you always this rude ?"..."oh come on i am just asking you to drink cold drink not asking you to elope with me.....untill you want it too...i don't mind really "

Taehyung widen his eyes but jungkook forwarded cold drink infront of him. Taehyung sigh but accept the cold drink and jungkook smiled.

"That's like a good boy.." (a/n i know right...we all know he is V and he is a good boy 😉)

"Now i have accepted your precious cold drink...now can you take your ass somewhere else....and stop bothering me" jungkook laugh

"Why ..... don't you like my company."

"No...."

"Why so cold my beautiful."

Taehyung sigh at the nth time.

After some time jin arrived but Jin's best man ken forgot the wedding ring at his home so wedding ceremony got more delayed.

Taehyung got irritated but jungkook got happy in his mind.

After 2 hours ken returned at the venue but till then jungkook had irritated Taehyung to the core...he flirted with him...called him sweet name..and make him dance with him on a romantic song..

"Jungkook it's enough...you already had irritated me enough for today ....please leave something for the next time."

But jungkook didn't got offended he smiled at Taehyung.

"Now what..... why are you smiling like idiot."

"You called me jungkook not mr. Jungkook and agree to meet me again."

Taehyung raise his hands in surrender and leave from there to his dad.

"Dad i am tired mom already went home with aunty i want to go home please tell uncle to take us to home." Taehyung's dad nodded and call his brother to take vmin to there home .

It was 2 in the morning and both vmin was tired .... Jimin was yawning..

Their uncle came with car to take them home.

Taehyung got settled in passenger seat and jimin lay on back seat and slept there like a kid.

Taehyung's uncle was about to start the car when jungkook came there and knocked on the window of driver's seat.

"Yes..jungkook you want something" Taehyung's uncle asked rolling window of his side.

"Yes i want your nephew" jungkook thought and smiled.

"Ah...no uncle actually i was thinking you are busy in marriage arrangements from morning...you should've relax...and drink something...all the elders having party inside...and i am free i can take both of them to their home."

Taehyung's uncle got out of the car after listening about drinking party "what a humble kid you are" he said to jungkook and leave from there after handing him car keys.

Jungkook smirked and sit on driver seat beside Taehyung...who rolled his eyes.

Jungkook was driving the car and Taehyung was enjoying night's cold breeze on his face with a closed eyes and smile. He extended his hand a little to feel the cool breeze with his hands.jungkook smiled seeing this sight.

Suddenly car stopped infront of a icecream parlour which was open till now maybe because of wedding season.

Jungkook got out and went to open passenger's seat door.

Taehyung looked at him confused " this isn't my home"

"Can't you have a icecream with me i want to talk to you about something....oh come on it will be our first icecream date."

"So ... You want to steal a date from me."

Jungkook pout "please..." He said softly...and Taehyung sigh

"Ok Where there is destruction, there is quater destruction is fine."

Jungkook smiled sadly at this comment.

Both taekook was eating their favourite icecream...

"Now tell me what you want to talk to me..." Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shyly smile..." Um..tae... actually you are so beautiful"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows "i know that already but thankyou ....so .. that's it...that you wanted to say with that much eagerness."

Jungkook shook his head.." No...i mean yess... actually i wanted to say that...you are so beautiful..and i think i am falling for you...and i am a good guy tae...i am well established...i will take care of you...can you give me a chance to prove you that...if you want i can send my father to talk to your father about our marriage... if you are agree."

Taehyung looked at him confused "are you crazy jungkook we met only today...and you already talking about marriage....and even if you like me ....so i just want to say...i don't .....i can't marry a boy who constantly bug me...and got me irritated....i am sorry jungkook....we will never happen."

"But tae..."

"I don't want to be rude jungkook but you are not idol boy for me...i am sorry i can't accept you...i will never be yours.."

Jungkook's eyes got teary and without his knowing one tear escaped his eyes but he still smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After two years Taehyung was standing at his window watching the beautiful night view and enjoying cool breeze with a smile and closed eyes while carresing his 6 month pregnant belly when suddenly someone hug him from behind and caress his belly.

He smiled coz he knew who he was "what are you thinking about love...which makes you smile like that."

Taehyung turned around and peck his husband's lips "nothing i was just thinking about our first icecream date which you steal from me."

"In which you said I will never be yours" jungkook teased .

Taehyung smiled and put his arms on other's neck.....he again pecked his husband's lips "but what can I do....you were so stubborn."

Jungkook smile and kiss his husband softly..after kissing his husband he crouched down and kiss his husband's swollen belly.

"Come on princess come soon...then i will tell you The tale of a stolen date."

_________________

Hey my beautiful readers how are you ...i hope you will like this oneshot.

Please vote and comment.

Love you all ❤️💕❤️❤️

Thankyou.

Well i am speechless.

Please help me i can't it's too intense.

Just choke me already

Some innocent meme too.

Powerpuff boys

Yess army wants to know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 3.5K 80
โค๏ธ
270K 6.2K 58
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
50.1K 89 14
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค
38.6K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...