Now Whose Got The Gun

By monemoor_

I clutched the gun to my chest. The blood on my hands, outfit and hair knotted with it. The body stared up at... More

Copyright
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One: Going Home?
Chapter Two: Chespa, Oregon
Chapter Three: Facing Reality
Chapter Four: Memories
Chapter Five: Whatever It Takes
Chapter Six: No Brainer
Chapter Seven: Love Isn't There Without Pain
Chapter Eight: Party All Day, Kill All Night
Chapter Nine: Blasts From The Past
Chapter Ten: Consequences of Actions Not Thought Through
Chapter Eleven: Accepting Death
Chapter Twelve: Don't Burn or Twist Me
Chapter Thirteen: My Enemy Used To Be My Best Friend
Chapter Fourteen: Fate Has A Way Of Screwing You Over
Chapter Fifteen: Getting Answers to Quetions, Isn't Always a Good Thing
Chapter Sixteen: 'Boy don't you love just hitting your mark?'
Chapter Seventeen: The feeling you get when you're so close to the finish line.
Chapter Nineteen: They same karma is a bitch, what about betrayal?
Chapter Twenty: The Final Battle
Chapter Twenty One: Epilouge
Soundtrack

Chapter Eighteen: That moment your entire world is ripped away from you.

341 8 7
By monemoor_

Well, guys were getting close to the end. Probably 4, 5, or 6 chapters left. It's been a very long ride, an emotional one. I'm so glad all of you newcomers have liked the story and voted and everything. And of course all of you guys who have been with my story since the very beginning, thank you so much. Well without further a do, here goes chapter eighteen. :-)

OK, well guys here after a very belated wait here goes Chapter 18. After this some of you might cry and some might not even care. And some of you might hate Liam with a burning passion and might be really confused with Allen. Or some of you might feel sympathetic for Liam and just don't know what to do with Allen. But hopefully you guys don't hate Liza either. Well anyways, tell me what you think and vote and comment and all the usual. Picture of the beautiful Megan Fox aka Alexia James to the left.

Enjoy sweetfaces!! xoxo Mone aka NeverEver

_____

LIAM’S POV:

I couldn't believe that Lacey was gone. Like seriously gone. Even though Lacey and I hadn't always gotten along that entire well, I still did care for her a lot. When we were younger I didn’t particularly care for Lacey. But as we got older, my feelings changed. And now that Lacey was gone, I couldn't really and completely tell her how I felt. Just at the thought of the way I was going too, made me think 'bout something else.

I pulled out a box that was in my pocket. I opened it and stared at the engagement ring sitting inside of the navy blue velvet ring box. See? I wasn't as heartless as everyone thought. I had a heart and now that the girl I truly love was gone I couldn’t do that. I gripped the ring tightly in my hand and chucked it across the room. It slammed into the wall near the door. Allen walked in staring at the stubborn ass ring that didn’t break like I wanted it too. He picked it up, looking at it more closely and then stared at me dumb founded.

"Dude, I had no idea that," he paused and then continued, "you were going to propose to her. Why didn’t you tell me?"

"Why should've I? Not like it would have made much of a difference. She still would be dead." I said bitterly.

"Maybe.... when were you planning on popping the question? I mean how were you planning on asking her? Anything special?"

"That is none of your business Allen, since your bitchy ass ex-girlfriend was the one to kill her.” I sneered into his face. He pushed me away, getting just as angry.

“Let’s start with one this bitchy ass ex-girlfriend was also Lacey’s ex-best friend. So before you go judging me on I used to hang out with before this whole thing happened. I would first look at Lacey and then look at your own self. Because for one, she was your blood relative. Your twin sister to be exact. So don’t go judging me you asshole.”

I shook my head and got up to apologize. “Allen I’m—“ He put his hand up, stopping me,

“Save it,” he said, leaving the room and slamming the door on the way out.

“Damn it,” I said out loud. I looked at the ring and then at the picture on the bed side table of Lacey and me. I picked it up and smiled at the memory. It was when we went to Cancun for a deal and Libson gave us the day to do what we wanted. I took her on our first official date and we went skinny dipping that day. It was one of our good memories. “Lacey, lace,” I sighed and tried again. “Babe, how did we get to this place, to this part in our lives? Or should I say, how did I get to this place without you? I miss you so much Lacey. God I wish you were here right now. ‘Cause I would have asked Libson for a mini break this weekend. We would have been flying to Paris right now and would be headed to the Eiffel Tower that night after a very romantic dinner and a night of dancing. Wow, I’m pretty sure if you were here you would say I’m a romantic sap. Although you would probably use a different word than sap.” I take a breather and pick up the ring placing it back in the box. I pace around the room for a few and then get down on one knee and look up at where someone would be if they were standing in front of me.

I open the box again and look at the ring and then look up.

“Lacey Ann Hughes, will you marry me?” I ask and look up at the spot in front of me for roughly five minutes. “God damn it, Lacey! I miss you so much! So much…” I trailed off as I starting sobbing uncontrollably. I lift myself up and then grab the closest thing that would actually break. It was a vase of flowers Lacey had given to me for Valentine’s Day, well more like she special ordered them and they came two days ago. I threw them at the wall watching them fall towards the ground shattered glass around the water slide down the wall. I dropped to the ground and just cried and cried.

The girl of my dreams was gone. The girl that I, Liam Hale a player since birth, was going to settle down with. And now because of my sister that was all gone. My life was slipping through the cracks. And now, I’m going to get my revenge. I’m going to get my revenge for your death. God was I going to get revenge.

But this was also a moment I would remember for the rest of my entire life until the very day I died. This moment, this was the moment that my entire world was ripped away from me.

.

LIZA’S POV:

“I can’t, I just can’t believe that’s she’s gone.” I whispered while Alexia and I were getting ready to finally finish this, the entire thing.

“Finally! The bitch deserved it. She deserved every single fucking thing that she got.” Alexia says. I wasn’t exactly sure why I got so upset with that sentence but when alexia said it, something inside me snapped. I grabbed the butterfly knife on the desk, flicking it open quickly and then chucking it towards Alexia. It narrowly missed her but she knew better. The only reason it didn’t her was because I didn’t want it to all that much.

“Sorry I guess that’s a sore subject.” She trailed off and then walked away and out the door.

I groaned, rubbing a hand down my face and then loading all my weapons and securing them and then hopping on my bike and following Alexia to where she hopefully went to.

I pulled up to the bar where another deal was supposed to be happening at. It looked similar to the one we had blown up. I met Alexia at the bar. She was drinking heavily.

“Alexia..” I trailed. But before I had even gotten a word of my apology for what I did earlier she lifted a hand up and shook her head.

“It’s nothing. I shouldn’t have said what I said and I’m sorry. Now, if we’re done playing I’m sorry, you’re sorry. Can we finish this finally? And this time I’m not sneaking around this bitch. Let’s get this over with.” I nodded slightly confuse on what she meant by the last part but then got surely notified on what when she slipped a small automated pistol from her jacket and pointed up towards the ceiling and began letting off rounds. People and drinkers a like started screaming and running for the hills. Alexia stood up and turned toward the VIP section, lifted her gun toward the ceiling above them and fired, making the girls around them scream and cry. A guard started running towards her and she just stuck out her arm and close lined him. She lowered her gun and sent a bullet flying through his skull without so much as uttering a word.

“Hey Libson!” She called. “Or should I say Delgado? I know you’re over there! So why don’t you stop hiding behind your wimpy ass guards and come out and play.” She said sending two more bullets into two guys who started coming toward us again. I pulled out my own gun knowing this was about to get really ugly.

“You got me I guess,” Libson came out with his hands in his pockets of his all white suit. Didn’t this guy learn the last time about the white suits? “Actually I prefer Libson you little insufferable bitch. He turned his head away and started talking to someone behind him.

The only part I got was… “Kill the bitches, now.”

And I know I shouldn’t have been so surprised when both Allen and Liam got up stared me squarely in the eyes when they said gladly. I know I shouldn’t have, but I sure as hell as was.

“If anyone is dying today, it’s you Libson. Now, let’s finish this for once and all.” Alexia said while running up grabbing hold of a pipe above and swinging her legs around some guy’s neck and snapping it clean. She then removed her legs from around his and wrapped them around some other dudes and sliding onto his shoulders. She had impeccable upper body strength but this move, this move had to take steroids I swear. She flung her body and his backwards with help of the pipe and slammed it down onto the ground. If it didn’t kill him, it sure did break some ribs and other bones and probably damaged some organs.

“Screw it,” I said and started firing off rounds like my life depended on it. And on some level I knew it did. Because if I didn’t fight back, my life would end in this very bar which smelled like sex, STD filled bodies, smoke and liquor. And I seriously didn’t want that.

Alexia and I were winning, if you could even look at it like that. If that was the case Libson could be thinking that he was winning. I growled an angry response back to the asshole in front of me and rammed my foot down onto his foot. I then grabbed a handful of his hair and rammed his head onto my knee. He back up clutching his face. I had to have broken some bones. I kicked him in the face when he fell onto the ground. I then stood above him and rammed my foot onto his head until it was bashed in and there was no way he was waking up anytime soon.

I looked over when I saw Alexia lying on the ground helpless and unarmed.

“I’m sorry Lexi. But for me to get revenge for Lacey’s death you have to die.” Liam said and then shot a bullet through Alexia’s shoulder for dramatic effect. It was all because I had killed Lacey.

But even if I knew this, a scream still left my lips. Liam’s head snapped towards my direction and he sent me a malicious smile. I stared back at him in horror and then looked at Alexia with sorrow filled eyes. She gave me a weak smile and winced when she went to wave but instead grabbed her shoulder. Liam shot another bullet through her leg which earned a gut wrenching scream to leave Alexia’s lips.

She shot me a look and mouthed the word ‘Run’ to me and when she did I was shocked I didn’t know what to do. I stared at my best friend. She mouthed it again although my body wouldn’t move. It was frozen in shock.

“Run!” Alexia screamed.

I ran towards the exit, shooting the people I needed too to get the hell out of this place. I heard one echoing shot through the air and my body whipped around causing me to slip and fall on my stomach. I watched as the bullet entered Alexia’s skull and her eyes roll back into her head.

“Alexia!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran towards her and trying to be held back by the guards. I was going to murder Liam. I knocked each of them down still trying to make my way toward my main objective. I wanted to have Liam’s neck in my hands and I wanted to watch him beg for mercy as I squeezed the life out of him.

A body slammed into mine, dropping me to the floor.

“You’ll get your revenge, don’t worry.” The voice said and then grabbed my neck and slammed my head against the floor.

The last thing I felt was someone throwing me over their shoulder. The last thing I heard was a voice saying, “Good job Allen.”

The final things I heard and felt when I blackout and awaited whatever would be waiting for when I woke back up and faced whatever it was.

The sad part about the whole thing was I couldn’t even help Alexia. Her life basically slipped through my fingers. It was this moment that I would remember for the rest of my life if I lived past whatever I would wake up to. This moment, this was the moment that my entire world was ripped away from me.

___

Don't worry Lacey Hughes and Lacey Mimms are the same person! I changed Lacey's last name. Instead of Mimms, it's now Hughes. Which I like better. if I say Mimms anywhere else I will change it after I'm finished with the book and go through my editing process. Well anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 54 33
As I reached for his gun I pointed it to the door. When he saw me he was shock what he did next shocked me more, he never apologized I knew it was no...
1.2M 26.5K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
715 22 14
"Please, take your mask off" i said with trembling voice. His head dropped to my level, and butterflies in my stomach were going crazy when he starte...
117K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...