Potter's Grimoire

By Trishaxbansal

The potter's were always considered the most influential family after the founder's and Merlin himself. Being... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 : From no one....to a lord
Characters face claim
Chapter 3 : Tibby call me hadrian
Chapter 4 : The perfect wand
Chapter 5 : Rigorous 4 years
Chapter 6 : Welcome back Sirius
Chapter 7 : Your old ass didn't recognise me
Chapter 8 : Lord Potter-Black!!?
Chapter 9 : The crazy letter
Chapter 10 : Best event of the century
Chapter 11 : End of Dursleys
1k LESS GO!!!
Chapter 12 : Attempt to murder
A/N

Chapter 1 : I no longer crave love but revenge

5.6K 142 136
By Trishaxbansal

Number 11, Privet Drive

There was a raven haired boy with glasses that made him look cute but he was so tiny for his age. Being 6 years old, he looked no more than 4 but his intelligence level was more than a 12 year old, which will always remain a hidden fact.

Now you must be wondering why a child need to hide his intelligence, so the reason was none other than the monster in the skin of a human - Vernon Dursley and his pig alike son Dudley.

Both father and son looked similar but their hobbies were also the same, which included making the life of the raven haired hell on Earth.

Why, You ask!!!!

Well for them he was nothing more than a freak, someone who didn't deserve to be loved, cared or even fed.

Harry's POV :-

I have already completed my day which includes waking up before everyone, cleaning the whole house, making breakfast which I never get to eat, then washing dishes, going to school, after coming back make lunch which also I am never given to eat, going to library to dodge Dudley, cleaning the garden, making dinner, eat the piece of bread, wash clothes and then sleep after everyone was asleep when the dishes are done. Yes, I was practically a slave in the Dursley household.

Now tired I was laying in my 'room' if you could call it that and whimpering on my bed due to the beating I just got. Every day the beatings just got worse because mysteriously I always got better in a spam of a week which annoyed uncle beyond comparison. It was just like......Magic

Uncle Vernon came 'home' drunk and after seeing Dudley fail and me pass in an exam he got so angry that he decided that breaking my ribs and almost all my fingers would be a great punishment.

I always try to just get enough marks to pass an exam so that uncle wouldn't kill me. Aunt petunia like always was ignoring her husband almost killing her nephew.

I always craved for their love and attention but all I ever got was getting abused physically, mentally and emotionally.

POV ends

Suddenly, there was a bright glow in the corner of his cupboard which emitted the felling of love and acceptance. As a child deprived of these feelings harry paid no more time in finding out what was there.

As soon as he got there crawling and whimpering, he found a old but in perfect condition, red coloured diary with a star inside of a circle in middle of it. He started flipping it over and found Potter's Grimoire written on it's side.

Harry knew nothing about a grimoire but he knew his last name was Potter and that's why thinking of his late parents, he decided to open this diary. As soon as he started to open the mysterious book, he felt something inside him. Something dark which he never knew he had, was destroyed leaving him with a open and free mind he never had. Suddenly, he was attacked by memories of a certain wizard named Tom Marvalo Riddle or better known as VOLDEMORT. He viewed all of his life and how at the end, the young him rebounded the curse and destroyed the evil bastard. After this he was certain of a few things, First, magic was real and he was a wizard and second his parents were not drunks but very powerful wizard and witch and they certainly didn't die cause of a accident but were brutally murdered by this obsessive git.

Nobody's POV-

Somewhere in Scotland, in the office of the headmaster, a device which seemed like it was locating someone suddenly burst and destroyed all the little devices in the room. The said headmaster was in a meeting and till the time he will get to know what happened, it would be too late.

POV ends

Harry then decided to read his Grimoire, already knowing what it was due to riddle's research on old families.

The very first page was empty except for just a sentence in exact middle of the page - Figuli numquam arcum. Despite of being intelligent harry only knew English and French. But he understood Latin because of Tom's memories and read - Potter's never bow. So, after deciding to honour his families name and motto he moved to the next page.

Greetings heir potter, if you're able to open this book without dying then you certainly are a potter, cause this isn't a simple diary or journal but the magic history and secrets of the Potter clan. I request you to be careful because if these secrets are made public knowledge, Potter's would loose their magic. This Grimoire have certain protections like anybody except for a potter would die trying opening it and if anybody tries reading over your shoulder they would only see some gibberish.

Harry wouldn't believe the grimoire if he hadn't just watched riddle's memories. But, riddle despite of being so powerful didn't knew these protections. So, feeling proud of his ancestors he decided to read further.

Potter's have always been the notorious and secretive family of whole time. Where everybody wanted to show off their ancestor's greatnes, a potter always kept his secrets well hidden. Everybody believed that Potter's are somehow related to Godric Gryffindor, they were right but nobody except the main branch of Potter's know that our family tree is beyond the founder's and we are direct descendants of various historical legends like Ignotus Peverell, Arthur Pendragon and Morgana Le Fay.

Despite of various conclusions, the founder's were always supportive of each other and the wise Rowena fell in love with mischievous Godric whereas loving Helena was enchanted by cold but caring Salazar. They married their love of lives and the youngest daughter of Godric and Rowena was married to Dorothy potter who was the 19th lord potter. Similarly the daughters of Arthur, Morgana and Merlin were also married in the Potter clan. Ignotus Peverell was the father of first lord potter. Edgar potter knew if he wanted to save the invisibility cloak he needed to change his name from Peverell and thus a new family was formed which is now a part of 28 sacred families and also have the highest seats in the Wizengamot.

Harry was thrilled as well as surprised after learning his heritage. Voldemort tried to search on Potter's before attacking but he never knew more than Ignotus Peverell and Godric Gryffindor being a part of them. Suddenly he realised he was no longer in pain. So he went to the bathroom making sure that he was as quiet as possible and what he saw almost made him faint. No longer he was a weak and small child but now he was filled completely with muscles starting to form. The biggest change was he no longer looked like a exact copy of his father whom he saw in riddle's memories. He now had perfect features with black hair and golden stripes. His dull green eyes now had a more of a bluish shade and a bright green colour in the center (why are they avada kedavra green in every story), which matched his father's but still had his mother's glow. He had lost all of his baby fat and his jawline was sharp and prominent. All in one Harry Potter was now unrecognisable except for the scar which was now only visible as a thin line. He would definitely attract most of the girls and boys in Hogwarts.

He decided to take advantage of his new looks and packed his bags which consisted of nothing but some of dudley's hand me downs, the blanket in which he was covered when he was left at the dursleys and his Grimoire. He left the privet drive with the promise of coming back only to take his revenge on his whale like uncle, pig like cousin and horse like aunt.......

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So, here ends the chapter of 6 year old innocent and scared harry and now he would start a new chapter of a handsome and intelligent hadrian Jameson potter-black.

I wanted to ask some questions about the ships. I am not against boy x boy but I don't think I could write that. So please vote for the given ships

Harry x Hermione

Harry x Daphne (I personally prefer this)

Harry x Luna

Harry x Ginny

Harry x Fleur

And in my story Dumbledore and voldemort both are evil so do you want these characters to be evil or nice:-

Ginny

Hermione

Ron

Molly

Draco

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 7.8K 40
You knew the Malfoy's since you were little. You father, Severus Snape (a potions teacher at Hogwarts) is a really good friend of both but you never...
235K 10K 27
*CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING* Book One of the Call Me Series Embry Malfoy was thrown aside by her family at the age of three, treated as nothing more th...
41.5K 1.2K 22
Harry had just had a creature inheritance, and realized he had been betrayed by the people he thought he could call his friends. What if it was all...
43.3K 2K 43
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 7 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read books 1-6 before this one or much of it will make...