Transformers Prime ReMake (Au...

Autorstwa JameelJames4

During season one: when two protoform hit earth one of them near the autobot base and one on the decepticon a... Więcej

Bios
OC
Prologue (Part 2)
Team Prime
Team Decepticons
Speed Metal (short)
Side story #1: Military Resources
Sick Mind (Part 1)

Prologue (Part 1)

578 14 3
Autorstwa JameelJames4

3rd POV

(This will take place after the Deus Ex Machine episode)

(Autobots)

I am Optimus prime leaders of the autobots, cybetron has fallen and the deadly war between autobots and decepticon came to earth. We have have lost a fallen comrade name chiffchumper and now we fight along aside the humans to keep earth from falling into the hands of the evil decepticon. we can not allow them to destroy another planet.

Optimus POV

Me and Ratchet were all alone in the base still look for site of any decepticons or anymore energon and keep tabs on and have Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee pick up our human allies.

Optimus: Have made any new progress ratchet?

Ratchet: Not yet, Optimus, but I'll update you if anything comes up.

Optimus: Thank you ratchet, the sooner we learn about the decepticons, the better.

Ratchet: well, it's hardly like anything new is going to come up soon.

Soon room sounds came as bumblebee, Arcee, Bulkhead and our young one: Spark. As the door opens to show Mico, Jack and Raphael came out.

Miko: Miss us? Doc bot?

Ratchet: ugh, hardly.

Miko: Aww, don't be like that, the fun just getting started.

Spark: yeah, I can't wait to see what you humans have in mind.

Bumblebee: Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep. (But not a lot.)

Spark: yeah, yeah, yeah, not too much fun.

ALERT ALERT

Optimus: ratchet, is it another source of energon or the decepticons?

ratchet: no Optimus, it's two meteors came down to earth.

(Decepticons)

I am Megatron ruler of the decepticon
Cybertorn was destroyed between the autobos and decepticons we landed to earth and decided to supply of dark energon to take over earth but it was destroyed by the autobots and know it shared across the world. They will get what they deserve...A TRAITORS DEATH!

Starscream POV

I am making my way to soundwave to know any autobot activity or any source of energon.

Starscream: soundwave, have you made any new progress lately?

Soundwave: no but I have discovered a way to restore megatrons health.

Starscream: There is no need for that soundwave, megatron will...

Soon two, strange meteors came falling out of the sky and landed somewhere on earth.

Starscream: what in the verse was that?

Soundwave: I have detected an energon radiation signature from both of the meteors, there is a highly percentage chance that it is a protoform.

Decepticon: a protoform?!

Starscream: you idiot! (Hits a Decepticon to a wall) its a cybertronian without a vehicle form. Hopefully it has more brains than you. I must have it both before the autobots! Soundwave Report!

Soundwaved: the crash site has hit on the forest about three point two miles once you get there , I'll send the other coordinates once to beakdown and knockout.

Starscream: make it quick, while you do that I'll get that protoform. Send me a ground bridge.

Soundwave send me ground bridge and I make my way inside, to find that first protoform.

(Autobots)

Optimus: Ratchet, can you tell us what it is?

Ratchet: (starts typing) well I can't be sure, but whatever it is, it's giving off an energon radiation signature, it's definitely cybertrionan.

Arce: another autobot or decepticon?

Ratchet: I can't fully tell if it's a autobot or decepticon.

Spark: maybe its neither it could be protoform we should check it out.

bulkhead: (grabs sparks shoulder) now lets ease off our throttles, how do we know this isn't a decepticon trap?

Optimus: we don't but Spark is right, it may be protoform and we could used a ally. (look at ratchet) ratchet were did the two make land fall?

ratchet: the one crash site is out in the forest. Four point three miles once you make it inside. The other one is a few mega miles from that current location. (Prepares a ground bridge) But beware, the deceptions might have also seen the energon radiation signatures too, so be careful.

Optimus: will do ratchet. Arcee, Bulkhead, bumblebee and Spark you go and get that second crash site, I will get the first. Autobots transform and Roll out!

we transform into there vehicle and went to the crash site.

2 minuets later

??? POV

whoa that took a turn, really hurt but at lest I'm still generating. then i see someone coming my way but i was almost done healing, then they transform into cybertronian could be decepticon. i pull out my blaster and i aim it at that person.

???: easy friend. i am Optimus prime, looks like you had a rough landing.

oh its Optimus prime i always wanted to meet him.

???: yeah, but I'm still generating must have gotten caught by the planets gravitational pull.

Optimus: at lest you can be glad that I found you before the decepticon did.

Hijack: yeah then i really would have been in trouble. The names Hijack, we're are we anyway?

Optimus: the inhabitants called this plant earth. we swore to protect them from the decepticons.

???: Get away from that protofom, prime, he's ours.

Two cybertrioians came and I know a symbol when I see it, it's decepticons.

Hijack: Blast off, Decepticons! I'm not going anywhere with you!

Optimus: Ratchets, it looks like I'm going to have my hands full. Guide him back to the other.

Optimus pulls out his blasters and starts shooting at the decepticons causing a diversion for me to escape.

(Decepticons)

At the same time

??? POV

I was hit on something and it was pretty hard and I hear that sounded like cybertronain most likely autobots. I pull out my weapon and aimed.

???: lower that weapon of you value your life.

I didn't know who it was but kind of sounded like lord Megatron.

???: who are you?

Starscream: you dare disobey Starscream, leader of the decepticon? Don't make me kill you.

Oh it is starscream that's nice.

???: glad I ran into some fellow decepticons. I want to annihilate some autobots.

Starscream: we don't anyone who can't carry there own weigh in battle.

Dirge: give me something to tear apart, I'll prove my capabilities! The name is Dirge and Where am I, anyway?

Starscream: a wrenched plane called earth. After our world was destroyed we decided to take the battle to earth. Speaking of junk...

Soon Four cybertrioans came and I smell cowards, it's the autobots.

???: blast off starscream, we're here for the protoform.

Dirge: I'm not going anywhere with traitors like you, autobite!

Starscream: Your too late, autobots, the protoform is with me. Soundwave, Guide him back to the others while I'll take care of the autobots.

Starscream starts blasting at the autobots giving me enough time to escape.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

717K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
214K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
388K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...