Love everlasting - Avengers f...

By PoeticMay

You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impos... More

When lightning strikes
Agent jones
Super soldier serum
The right partner
Fondue-ing?
The pain of saying goodbye
An unexpected friend
The two of us
*Dont break his heart*
A life of lies
Monster
I cant fix myself
*pure lust*
Going away
Budapest operation
Avengers initiative
Thank you for your cooperation
Mind over matter
Everybody wants to rule the world
The fight of your life
Shawarma
Moving in
The untold truth
Darkness beneath the surface
I hate myself
Im drowning
Down on my knees
Complicated
Wishfull drinking
Moral hangover
Home is where the heart is
Life sentence
Stolen memories
The right path
The sun
Mission breakout
Trusting in love
Don't die
Broken bones
Happiness
A dream is not reality
The edge of nothing
Time will tell
Go back in time
Trust no one.
On the run
Ghost story
Hail hydra
I owe you
Who the hell is Bucky?
About damn time
How to save a life
Taking the stand
A helping hand
A crumbled piece of paper
The past is present
History repeating itself
The queen
A letter from the past
*Just have faith*
Refurn to midgard.
The downfall of the avengers
Double agent
Betrayel
Fall to rise
*You started it*
*im gonna marry you*
The warning
He's coming
Welcome to space
One wrong move
Till forver falls apart
Bittersweet revenge
Bad dreams
Burgers and beers
Would you be able to rest?
Suit up
Down memory lane
Once and for all
Doing it all for love
Can you love me again?
I miss her
The face of the past
The last step
Endings beginings
A thousand years
Invincible
A strange sensation.
Prolouge

*Flustered*

227 7 3
By PoeticMay

You don't remember falling asleep, spending all night cuddled up against Loki, not daring to fall asleep fear if he might not be there when you opened you eyes. But there he was, safely asleep next to you in your bed. You couldn't help but smile as you watched him breathe. You ran you index fingers, from his forehead down to his lips. He slowly shut open his eyes, as a smile spread on his lips. You places a soft loving kiss on his lips, where your finger has lingered.

"Morning" he says in a low raspy voice.

"Morning"

You roll over to your side, letting you fingers run through his hair.

"I was afraid you would have left" you admit.

"Not without saying goodbye" he whispers.

You want nothing more than to believe his words, but he left you before.. so what should make this any different.

"Y/n?"

"Huh?"

Loki turns over to his side, looking deeply into your eyes. "Are you listening to me?" He asks.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm listening" you assure him.

"However much I want to, we cannot stay in bed all day darling" he smirks. "I need to go"

"Are you sure?" You pout your lips.

He grabs your face, lifting up your chin. Shivers runs through your body, the way he touches you..

"Who's eager now?" He clicks his tongue, undressing you with his eyes.

You grab a pillow throwing it in his face.

"Misbehaving are we?"

"You're to much" you scoff, slowly sitting up from the bed.

Loki grabs you pulling you down onto him, as he kisses you deeply. "You love it" he whispers.

You once again try to sit up, Loki sighs disappointed.

"You were the once saying we could stay in bed all day remember?" You sigh, as he still lays cuddled up in your bed.

"Did I?" He question. "I think I would remember if I said such foul things" he smirks.

You grab his hand pulling him up from the bed. You quickly get dressed in some cozy sweatpants and a t-shirt. Loki looks at you, tilting his head.

"What now?" You chuckle lightly.

"I think I preferred you with nothing but my shirt on.. or at least a proper dress"

"Well clothes work differently here on earth" you sigh, as you look through your closet.

you find an old shirt of Tony's throwing it to him. Letting him keep on whatever he's wearing as pants.
Loki catches the shirt looking at it in pure disgust.

"Im not wearing this" he says coldly.

"Well you're not wearing that" you say, putting your hands firmly on your hips, waiting for him to get dressed.

Loki rolls his eyes, conjuring himself a suit, black from head to toe. He smiles satisfied, looking himself in the mirror.

"You're unbelievable" you grin.

"Don't forget pretty" he teases.

You roll your eyes, as you grab his hand, walking into the kitchen. The whole team is gathered by the table. They stop everything they're doing as they watch you walk hand in hand.

Tony looks down at the table as you walk in.

"Morning guys" you smile softly, squeezing Lokis hand.

"So how long is He staying?" Clint scoffs irritated.

You turn to Loki, you hadn't dared to ask him. Looks like you're about to get your answer.

"I'm undecided" Loki hisses.

"Well we were just gonna grab some breakfast, then I was going to show Loki Central Park" you say cheerfully.

"Maybe it's better if you keep Loki inside for now" Natasha says softly.

"What why?" You question.

Loki looks down at you sadly, as he realizes exactly why.

"You know after everything.. New York isn't exactly Lokis number one fan" Natasha tries to explain as politely as she can.

"Neither are we.. yet here he is" Clint whispers. But you both hear him loud and clear.

"Are you guys seriously-"

"Don't y/n" Loki whispers.

"Its been almost three years you guys.." you say softly.

"We know it's just.. a lot of people died y/n"

You turn to look at Loki, he shakes His head, As he turns around and returns to your bedroom.You look at him as he walks away, then you turn your gaze back at the team.

"Unbelievable you guys" you scoff, opening up the fridge searching for something you can eat.

"Y/n-" Steve tries.

"No!" You yell, shutting the door. "He's changed, when are you going to see that!"

"We just don't want you to get hurt" Natasha says.

"Right we're just thinking about you" Tony adds.

"Moments ago you didn't even remember him, and now you're holding hands" Steve says softly. "Perhaps you're moving to fast"

"Whatever I'm eating in my room" you hiss, following after Loki.

As you walked through the door, Loki sitting restless on the edge of your bed, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't know what that was about" you say sadly as you sit down next to him.

"Let it go y/n" he answers coldly.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Mad at you?"He turns up to look at you. His jaw clenched. "No.."

"Then what is it?"

"Nothing.. we should have just stayed in bed" he scoffs.

"We can't stay in bed forever you know.. they'll come around" you say assuringly, as you sit down on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I like you"

"I shouldn't have come here" Loki sighs deeply.

"Don't say that!"

"It's true.."

Your face softens as he speaks.. knowing somewhere inside of you, you're thinking the same thing. You connect your lips, cupping his face, feeling his cold lips brush against yours.

Loki slowly moves down to your neck leaving small bite marks, as small moans escape your mouth.

"Please-" you moan.

"Please what?"

You take a deep breath, as you look up at him. "Please fuck me" you whisper softly. "I need to
Feel you"

Loki bites down on his lips.. "such a dirty mouth for a queen" he growls. As his hand travels down your sweatpants, stroking you through your underwear.

"You want that?" He asks seductively.

"Yeah" you whine.

"Tell me" he demands.

"I want it" you say quietly.

"You are adorable when your flustered." Loki smirks, making you blush. As he throws you down onto the bed.

You covered your head with a pillow, trying to hide your burning red cheeks. You felt Loki crawl on top of you, as he pulled away the pillow hiding you face. You instead put your hands over your face. In one swift motion he grabs your wrists tying them down against the bed.

"Don't hide from me.. I want to see you" he whisper. "I want to see you when I make you mine"

Loki smirked as he kissed you deeply, in a way he had never kissed you before, you melted completely down at his touch. Your tongues battled for dominance. You lifted your hips up, grinding against his hardened cock underneath his pants. He quickly pulled you back down onto the mattress.

Loki knelt down between your legs, admiring how you looked, as he looked up at you. Loki quickly removed your clothes, you gasped in shock, at his use of magic. Wanting to cover yourself, yet wanting nothing more than his touch.

He began placing gentle kisses all over your body, not daring to miss even one spot of you. Making sure to make his mark on you. So that you'd never forget how he touched you.. how he made you feel. He lifted you legs, pulling you closer to him, kissing up against your inner thigh. Leaving small marks along the way, smiling as he heard your small quivers, escaping your mouth.

His mouth reached your core, as your head fell back, his cold tongue devouring you completely. You let your hands travel to his head, grabbing a fist of his hair. Two fingers made it's way into you, as you rolled back your head back, tight ending your grip. As a quiet moan escaped from your lips.

"Please-" you whimpered.

Instead of answering you, he fastened his pace. Your body trembled. As you remembered the very first time he ever touched you, it was so gentle and caring. This was different, it was raw and passionate. I'm a way you had never experienced it before, he needed you.

Just as you were about to fall over the edge, your whole body tensing up. Loki pulled his fingers out of you. Looking up at you as he slowly liking his lips. He reaches up to connect your lips, tasting yourself on his tongue.

"Please-"

"Please what?" He whispered in between the kiss.

You rubbed your thighs together trying to relieve some of the pressure. When he quickly secreted your legs once more.

"Getting desperate are we pet?" He chuckles darkly.

"Fuck you" you groan.

He looked up at you, with a dissatisfied smirk on his lips, wrapping his hand around your throat.

"What was that?"

You try to hold back your moans as he tightens his grip around your throat. "Fuck you" you hiss. Knowing damn well how turned on he is by you.

"Wrong answer" Loki spits back, slapping your core.

Your body trembles underneath him, as you moaned loudly. Loki chucked happily. "That's better"

You nod your head softly, as you close your eyes.

"Now be a good pet a behave" he whispered into your ear, nibbling onto your ear lope. "Understand?"

"Yes" you moan.

Lokis lips curled into a sinister smile, as he pulled you closer, teasing your in trance before sinking into you. He leans slowly over you allowing himself to be consumed by you. Resting his head in the crook of your neck, moaning softly as the warmth fills his body. You grab onto him, clinging your body against his. He started slowly moving his hips as you both moaned in sync.

Loki looked up, taking in all of you, as a gentle smile on his lips grew. He leans down kissing you, as you both moved slowly.

You had never been so present before, it was like nothing really mattered at this moment expect the two of you. He fastened his pace, thrusting harder, hitting your g-spot one time after the other. Your body trembling with pain and pleasure, as it melted into one seeming less beautiful mess. Your legs slowly feeling like jelly, as everything seemed to blacken for your eyes. All you could focus on was holding onto him.

"Loki I'm—" you stammer, in between your heavy breaths, feeling as your orgasm slowly crept in. Your moans growing more sloppy.

"You don't cum until I give your permission" Loki growls, as he once against picks up the pace. Thrusting into you as hard as he could. You arched your back focusing all your could on following his orders. His hand moving down to your core circling your clit. Everything in your body was overstimulated. Tears building up, as you tried relaxing your body as much as you could.

"Please" you beg. As you wrap your arm around him, holding onto him for dea life.

Loki smirked, as he added more pressure on your clit, listening as you moaned into his ear. "Cum" he whispered.

Loki softly stroked your hair, as you breaths started to return to their usual pattern. Your eyes still closed. You felt him withdraw from you, as you whined in pain. Loki left a small kiss on your forehead. Before leaving for a few minutes, you covered yourself in the covers. When he returned shortly after, carrying you out into the bathtub along with him. As he gently cleaned your body.

You let your head rest on his shoulder, looking up at him. This was it.. this was the Loki you had known all those years ago. The caring, gentle Loki who would never hurt you. And would do anything in his power to keep you safe. This was it.. love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.8K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...
2.6K 74 13
Tony Stark is looking for love but when 3 of his exs show up, and the mistress, will it be happily ever after or crappily ever after. A tale with che...
496K 16.6K 74
You are Y/N Y/L/N, a young girl working at your father's company. After your father got ill and died in a short period of time, you found out there w...
9.7K 243 16
tony stark tells Steve rogers he is in love with him. (soul mates). Boyxboy and soon there will be mpreg and wedding's. if you don't like boyxboy the...