Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!

1.3K 23 20
By Lumaking7

Tara's p.o.v.

"Please Chazz! I am begging you!" Said Tara and bowed "Please let me live in here once more!". Chazz snort coldly and turned his back against her. 

"Why in the world should I?!" He said cold "You are my arch enemy!". They were standing in the red dorm. Or in Tara's eyes, Chazz's apartment. She looked at him with puppy eyes. However Chazz didn't even look at her. He knew her tricks.

"Ahr come on Chazz!"She said sweetly "You let me stay once! And second with the light?!". Chazz snort and turned around. He had still a cold glare on his face. 

"You know that one with the light was not our free will!" He said cold "I will never in my dreams, let you in here again!". Tara sighed. 

"You did let me stay once before Chazz, why can't you let me stay this time!" She said and sighed. "I need to take care of Jaden you know!". Chazz just snort. 

"Yeah and I don't want the slacker in here at all!" He said cold "The only reason I let you stay in here last time, was because Alexis was with you, and you know that!". Tara sighed. She was almost about to tell Chazz, what she had seen in the future dreamworld with Alexis! She had bin Jaden fiance, and since he now knew what that world meant, Jaden was actually still engaged to her. He won her as a fiance over that tennis player. However Chazz had left the school at that time. However Tara did decide not to tell him. She grabbed both Chazz's hands and looked him into the eyes. 

"Chazz please!" She said begging "We are friendenemies right! If you do me this favor, I have to pay it in the future, regardless what it is! Beside love related things! Or we can just stop this fight and become friends for once!". Chazz looked at her. 

"Ah boss! Just let her stay! I know you want her to stay you are just proud!" Yellow said and appeared beside Chazz in spirit form. Chazz snort angry and hit the spirit. 

"Move you idiot!" Chazz said. Yellow grin and flew around, so Chazz couldn't hit it.

"Ah boss you love me! And you love Tara as well! Just as a friend!" Yellow stated, but then got slammed by Chazz now. Tara looked at Chazz and smirked. 

"Oh I could go down and make a call to Aster and tell him you love me!" She said evilly "Or Zane...!". However Tara stopped up and looked sad again. She had tired to forget him for the time being, but her heart was still a little hurt, when she mentioned Zane. Chazz looked at her and sighed. He was clapping her back. 

"I don't love you!" He said cold "However it makes me sad seeing you in pain! Maybe you are... but only a little... my yeah you know what I mean! Zane will return you know!". Tara smiled and nodded. Then she bowed. 

"Sorry for the threat I am not gonna use it anyway, but please let me stay Chazz! I consider you a friend, but only for a little!" Tara said. Chazz sighed and turned around again. Then he snort once. 

"Okay!" Chazz stated "You can stay, but you owe me big time!". Tara smiled at him, and suddenly hugged him. Chazz was a little surprised. 

"Oh thank you, thank you!" She said and let him go again "You won't regret this!". Chazz only snort a little, and turned his back against her again. He was a little red. 

"Yeah, yeah!" He said "Just go and take care of your dorky brother now! I will claim what you owe me another day!". Tara smiled and rushed out of the dorm. She was rushing towards the infirmary and Jaden. 

Normal p.o.v.

Axel was sitting in his room at the oberlisk dorm. In front of him was a lot of food and soda. He needed to get his energy back. If he didn't get it from all this food, he was in serious problem. He had never bin so worn down after a duel. He had found himself at the cliff, and had with his last strength walked back to the dorm, where he fell asleep on the bed. Now that he was finally awake, he just had to get his energy back. Spying on him was Adrian. He was listening to his out loud speech, and also saw when Axel returned here. He got confirmed that Axel had dueled Jaden, and they both were worn out after the duel. Adrian had a good idea what could had happened, but he still needed the analysis from Ekko first. So he could be 100% sure. However he had a feeling it had something to do with the bio bands. He was sure of it.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara had just opened the door to the infirmary, when she heard a voice yell "Delicious". Tara sighed and knew who it belonged to. It was Jaden's. She walked in and was not surprised that Jaden was awake and eating from 5 trays of food. Tara sighed and placed herself at the chair beside him. Jaden instantly stopped eating and looked at her with a serious face. He was still holding the chopsticks in his hand though. Tara looked at him with the same look. Their friends, Hassleberry, Syrus, Alexis and Blair was in here as well. However Jaden was only looking at Tara, with a fried shrimp stuck out from his mouth. He actually looked worried. Then he swallowed his food and gulped. He was staring at her, and Tara at him. 

"Um 5 more trays over here!" Yelled Jaden which made the rest of the group beside Tara do a anime falldown. Blair walked over with 5 trays and sighed. 

"Geezz Jaden! Aren't you full yet!" She asked. Jaden just grinned. 

"It is not for me!" He said and looked at Tara "It is for her!". The others looked confused at Tara, then at Jaden. Tara smirked. She grabbed a spare cup sticks and slowly took one of the trays. Jaden looked worried at her. Tara smiled. 

"I need to see if you are up to date Jaden!" Tara said and smirked "You know the rules right!". Jaden nodded and grabbed a tray as well. He was staring at her, pretty intense. Tara did the same thing. 

"One wish!" stated Jaden cold "Mine is that you and Ember becomes friends!". 

"Mine is that you tell, you know, how you fe..!" began Tara. Jaden covered her mouth, and smiled awkwardly. The others was really confused. 

"Agreed!" Jaden said quickly "Count from 3... 3..2..1 start!". Then they grabbed the first food they could with the chopsticks and a competition began. The others looked just shocked. There were no table manners here and they had never seen any eat so fast before. Not even Jaden, so this gave the other a shock. They were even stealing food from the different trays in each others hands. 

"Ah can't you two spare a bite!" said Hassleberry suddenly, when his stomach was growling. The twins just stared at him. 

"No!" they said in unison. Half of the food stuck out from their mouth. They continued. Miss Fortaine even walked in and was stunned over the food fight. 

"No!" Yelled Tara angry and slammed her hand at the tray. Jaden had the last shrimp in the mouth and smiled evilly at her. Tara sighed. 

"You won Jaden! That means you are up to full power again!". Tara said and smiled "I have to become friends with Ember now!". Jaden grinned. 

"Yeah you have sis!" He stated and grinned "This was fun! Now I am on full power". Miss Fortaine coughed a little. Jaden and Tara looked at her. 

"Don't be fooled Jaden! Your body has bin under a lot of stress! So be careful!" She said. Jaden just grinned and jumped out of the bed. He looked at Tara, and She at him. Then Jaden grabbed her hand.

"Come sis!" He said and smiled "Lets get dueling!". Tara grinned and nodded and they both began running away. Away from the infirmary and outside. 

Normal p.o.v.

Back at the infirmary. Syrus and Hassleberry had decided to rush after the twins and left the two girls, Blair and Alexis at the sick bay. Miss Fortaine sighed. 

"I wasn't even finished yet!" She said and sighed again "But I figure that Jaden is not the resting type! Please bring him back if he ever gets tired again!". Blair and Alexis nodded. They had bin used to babysitting Jaden. A minute later they left the infirmary.

Tara's p.o.v.

At the main entrance. 

"So who to duel now!" questioned Jaden and looked around. Tara sighed a little. They had company from Syrus and Hassleberry. Hassleberry was of course trying to flirt with her, in his sergeant and dino mode. Tara sighed inside. 

"So my beautiful dino Queen! Want me to massaging your tired muscles? Or what about a march around the island or maybe a duel where I can win your heart?!" Hassleberry said in a sweet voice. Tara sneered and looked at him. 

"Okay Hassleberry get it into your thick dino head of yours! I am not interested!" Tara almost scream which made Jaden and Syrus look at her. Hassleberry snort. 

"I just know you love me, you just don't want to show it!" He said with a creepy loving voice. Tara sneered and grabbed Jaden and placed him between them. 

"Jaden! Please put a leach on your dino sergent here!" Tara said "Tell him I am not interested!". Jaden sighed and was about to say something, but a new voice was interrupting them. 

"Hey Jaden, looks like you are okay!". Jaden and the others turned around and saw Jesse... and Ember, who was hiding behind Jesse. Tara wouldn't have noticed her, if it wasn't for Jesse, who pushed her in front him. 

"Now Ember, you can't avoid new people forever!" He said and grinned "And you have meet Hassleberry and Jaden before, and Tara even through you don't like her, at least say hi!". Ember sended him a evil cruel look and sighed. 

"Hi my name is Ember!" She said and looked cold at Tara. Tara sighed. She needed to tell her that she was not interested in Jesse. Maybe this was the perfect time?!

"See that was not that hard!" Jesse said and grinned. Then he looked at Jaden. 

"I have heard a nasty rumor going around!" Jesse said and grinned "They say you are gonna retire from dueling! Is that true?!". Tara sighed and Jaden grin. 

"Not on your life time..!" he began but got interrupted because a scream filled the air. 

"Ahh I am hit, I am hit!" Yelled Hassleberry and was lying on the ground. The alligator Shirley was biting Hassleberry in his rear end. However Tara noticed that he had bin so close to her. She knew he had bin about to hug her again. He did that sometimes. Tara missed having a boyfriend, then Hassleberry wouldn't get that close. 

"Hey give me a hand here!" Yelled Hassleberry angry "It hurts you know!". Tara smiled a little and walked over to Shirley. She was about to pat Shirley on her back, when Shirley was sending her a wild animal look. She got off Hassleberry's butt and growled angry. She was about to attack. Tara lifted her arms in the air to defend herself, when a big scream filled the air, and someone slammed its body over Shirley. 

"Ah don't you dare think about this Shirley! Can't you see that it is your friend Tara!" said a voice and Tara opened her eyes. Jim was lying on his knees and was calming down Shirley, by patting it on its back and head. Shirley relaxed and Tara could see that it liked it really much. Tara sighed relieved and patted her as well. 

"Why in the world are you letting this wild animal running loose!" said Hassleberry angry and was rubbing his rear end "It was about to bite my butt off!". 

"Hey watch it mate!" said Jim and let go of Shirley "Shirley is no wild animal, she is my friend and we are family! Isn't that right girl!". He patted Shirley again and she growled in agreement. Jaden pushed Tara a little and grinned. 

"So you have become friends with the alligator ehh sis!" He said and smirked "Just like when you were a child..!". Jaden covered his mouth and looked in horror at his sister. Tara looked with sad eyes at him. Jaden sighed.

"I am sorry sis!" He said "I didn't think! I know you don't want to talk about it!". The others looked confused at her. Even Jim. Tara just sighed. 

"Yeah thanks Jay!" She said and sighed "Just forget about it! So Jim um why was Shirley so wild a minute ago!". Jaden sighed and placed a arm around his sister neck.

"Yeah why?!" He said a little awkwardly. Jim and the others looked at them. Then they all shrugged and Tara sighed relieved. Jim looked at her and Jaden and sighed. 

"I am not sure, there is some vibrations in the air, who happens to trigger Shirley's primate instinct!" Jim said and smiled. Jaden looked confused at him. Tara grin. 

"He doesn't understand that Jim!" Tara said and smiled. Jim just smiled.

"Maybe this will clear thing!" He showed them a machine who showed them that the vibration was of the scale, and they needed to balance it. It made the animal going wild. Jesse looked at Jaden. He was holding Embers hand. She was afraid of Shirley.

"Maybe that's why you have been so tired lately!" Jesse questioned. Jaden shrugged. 

"So how to balanced it all again!" asked Tara. Jim smiled. 

"By finding the surge of the problems!" He stated. The others all nodded and began following Jim and his machine. Shirley was walking beside Tara. She didn't want to be in her special made rucksack, Jim had on his back, so that he could carry Shirley. She apparently liked Tara. Tara had nothing against it. 

Normal p.o.v.

Outside Viper's lap was Adrian standing. Even through he couldn't get inside the lap just yet. He was making sure, to have a close eye on Viper until he could get in there. He smiled and was actually happy Ember was not around here. She should not face all this danger. Adrian sighed. He hoped she was okay.

Inside the lap was Viper looking at the lava tank, where the last energy from Jaden and Axel was stored. Viper smiled.

"Thanks you guys!" He said evilly "You donation was generous! Now all your classmate just need to follow your lead!". Suddenly the security was sending out a warning. Jim and the others was shown on the screen. Viper looked at them.

"What's this! Seems to me that someone is walking to far in the backyard here!" He said and then smiled "Oh that just mean I have found two more Victims!". He laughed a little evilly and followed them on the monitor. 

Tara's p.o.v.

"I am picking up something here!" Jim stated and looked puzzled. "Wonder what is the surge!". Tara just smiled. Her and Shirley was just behind him, however Jaden and the others were a little in the background. Tara sighed. 

"Come on slowpoke!" She yelled. She could hear Jaden yell in the background. 

"Sis! Sy is stuck in the tall grass! Just give us a minute!" He scream. Tara sighed and nodded. Jim looked at them as well. He placed himself at a log. They had just gotten out of the tall grass. Jim took out a water bottle and gave himself and Shirley some water. Tara looked at them and decided to take a break as well. She looked at Jim.

"Hey Jim! You told me you were an archaeologist, so do you know anything about dinosaurs!" She asked. Jim looked at her for a moment. 

"Of course mate!" He said a little confused "I have bin on a excavations digging dino fossils once as well!". Tara looked at him and sighed. Maybe she shouldn't drag Jim into this, but she really wished to learn about them, so Hassleberry would understand she was not interested. She looked at Jim. 

"Um I know this is nothing about a kind of real dino, but how did the dinos in ancient time, tell another dino that it was not interested!" She asked. Jim looked confused at her. Tara figured this was not a normal question. 

"Um thats a new one mate!" Jim stated and looked up in the sky "Aren't you mixing things together? Dino's aren't real animals any longer! They live as fossils though!". 

"Trust me Jim! There is a real dino in our world today!" Tara said and sighed "He is annoying dino, who can't get a hint! That dino has a crush on me, but don't understand when I tell him, I am not interested!". Jim looked at her and began laughing a little. Tara looked angry at him. 

"Haha mate sorry about this!" He said and grinned a little still "I just can't imagine that! So you are actually asking me about dating advice ehh Tara!" He said and grinned again. Tara still looked angry at Jim.

"I mean it! How did dinos do that in ancient time Jim!" She said and looked determined at him. Jim still smirked a little, but answered her question.

"I have no idea!" He said and smiled "Not something who is written in my textbook thats for sure! But if you are talking about primate instinct, then maybe in the dino world, the one who is stronger wins over the less stronger!". Tara was thinking a little. She was looking up in the sky?! Maybe if she..!

"Hey sis!" said Jaden and runs up to her. "We finally got Sy free!". Syrus sighed. 

"I am not that tall, and well there were a hole okay!" he said and sighed. Ember grin.

"I was so funny!" She said and laughed a little. Syrus sighed again. Suddenly Shirley growled again. It had a wild glare in its eyes. Jim quickly jumped on Shirley and took his scarf of from his neck. He covered her eyes with it and placed her inside his bag.

"Bad vibes!" asked Jaden a little confused. Jim nodded. 

"That's why I covered her eyes. To minimize all the extra stimulation in the air". 

"Ah Jim this is not the time to speak australia!" Jaden said. Tara facepalmed. 

"Hmm then lets kept going then!" Jim said a little cold "No time to speak Australia! Hff!". Tara sighed and got up on her feets as well. She was about to follow Jim when she heard some weird sounds from behind her. Tara turned around and was looking into some weird reptile eyes. Before Tara could do or say a thing, she got lifted up by some strong arms and was tossed over someones shoulder. No it was Hassleberry's shoulder, noticed Tara confused. 

"Grrr!" yelled Hassleberry and sounded really strange "My dino queen! Mine!". And before Tara got over the shock, like the others were right now, Hassleberry began running away with her placed on his shoulder.

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember was really shocked. It was not everytime something like this happened. Hassleberry had just suddenly grabbed Tara and runned away with her. the others looked shocked as well! They were just standing there. 

"Wha just happened!" said Jesse and broke the silence between them. 

"My sister! Hassleberry just grabbed my sister!" Jaden said a little stunned and confused "Why? I don't understand a thing!". Jim, Ember and Jesse all shrugged.

"Ah!" screamed Syrus angry "I know why?! Jim these vipes infects animals right!".

"That's right made!" He said a little confused. Syrus sneered. 

"Jaden remember! Hassleberry is part animal! You know because of his accident! He had Dino dna in his body!" Syrus said angry. Jaden looked in horror. 

"Oh yeah you are right, and he has a big crush on my sister! But I don't understand why he grabbed her though!" Jaden said confused. Jim sneered. 

"So it was really true, what your sister told me! A dino is in love with her, but can't take a hint that she is not interested!" Jim said and sighed "I just laughed at her! However I think I have figured it out. Hassleberry's primate instincts kicks in! Like a animal, he sees her as his mate! Um I think we have to save her before he does something to her!". The other nodded and began running after Hassleberry.

Tara's p.o.v

"Hassleberry, Hassleberry! Put me down this instant!" yelled Tara from his back. 

"Grr!" Hassleberry only said and began to mumble "My dino.. My dino queen! She is mine!". Tara sneered angry. Just great! I am kidnapped by a boy who thinks he is a dino! Awesome! However Tara remembered what Jim had said. The stronger wins over the weaker! Tara sneered. She was not weak. She needed to get down from here. 

"Sis!" could she hear in the background now. Jaden and the others were running toward her. They were pretty fast. 

"Hassleberry put her down!" yelled Syrus "She is Tara! She is no ones remember!". 

"Mine!" Hassleberry said and stopped up and looked angry at them "Mine Grr!". Tara tried to get down from him, but Hassleberry was actually holding her legs. 

"Sorry I didn't believe yer Tara!" said Jim "So there is really a dino living in our world!..!". He was about to say something more, but Hassleberry attacked him. 

"Mine! No talk to her! Mine!" Screamed Hassleberry. Jim defended him really well against him. Tara saw her chance to escape. She bit Hassleberry in his shoulder. He let out a cry and dropped Tara. She fell through the air, but luckily Jim catched her. However when she slammed into Jim, they both dropped their deck to the ground and they got mixed up. Jaden and Jesse grabbed Hassleberry. He was sneering and trying to get out of their grib. Tara quickly grabbed some cards on the floor. 40 cards. Jim had done that as well. They both got up. 

"I think I know what helps them mate!" Jim said and smiled "I will duel him and bring him back to his senses!". Tara snort and walked in front of Jim.

"No Jim! I have to be the one!" She said angry "I have to show him, he can't claim me, and that I am the strongest! And it has bin a long time since I have dueled!". The others looked shocked at her. Tara just looked at Hassleberry. 

"You can do it!" yelled Jaden suddenly "Show him the power of your beast earth deck sis!". Tara smiled and nodded. Jim sighed.

"I guess you can duel him then mate!" Jim said and shrugged "But I think I will stay by your side, I have a little knowledge of Dinos as well!". Tara shrugged. 

"Do as you like Jim!" Tara said and smiled "So whats up Hassleberry! Lets see who's stronger! If I win you let me be! If you win I am your mate then!". Hassleberry looked first confused at Tara. Then he roared. 

"Mine! Mine!" He screamed really loud "Let's duel!". He activated his duel disk. Tara could hear Jaden cheer her on, however they moved to the side line. Hassleberry was in a really dangerous mode right now. Tara just smiled. The duel between her and Hassleberry began.

Tara: 4000Lp.

Hassleberry: 4000Lp.

"Dino man makes first move!" Hassleberry yelled and special summoned "Gilasaurus" to the field, with its eff. Hassleberry then smirked. 

"Now dino friend goes bye bye!". He stated and sacrificed it to summon "Dark triceratops" to the field. Then he sets a card and ends his turn. Tara looked at him. Even though he was using his primate instinct, Hassleberry was still a decent duelist.

"To wake him up, try use something who is as primate as he is!" suggested Jim. Tara looked at him and snort a little. 

"I don't have something like that in my deck!" Tara said "I will just have to overpower him that is all!". Jim just sighed. Tara drew and looked at her hand. She had 2 monster, 3 spells and 1 trap. Tara looked at her hand something must could stop Hassleberry. Suddenly she looked shocked at her hand. 

"Wait some of them are not even my cards!" She said out loud. The others looked confused at her. Jim took a sneak peek over her shoulder. 

"Wait that is some of my cards!" said Jim stunned. Tara looked surprised at him. 

"Don't tell me the cards got mixed up when they fell to the ground!" Tara said and looked in horror "How should I duel with a deck I don't know what is in!". 

"Hey sis!" Yelled Jaden from the sideline "You can't give up, Hassleberry wins you if you forfeit remember! Just duel like Yugi, the king of games! Believe in the hearts of the cards!". Tara sighed and smiled. Well she was not a quitter! She could still win! She just had to believe in every card. Jim looked at her. 

"Sorry about this mate!" He said "You got my monster and fossil fusion I see!". Tara nodded, and looked at the cards. Fossil fusion! She needed a monster in her grave first, and the monster. She couldn't use it yet. Just perfect. Tara looked at the rest of her cards and saw a combo she might could pull off. She summoned "Big piece golem" to the field (I know it is a monster from 5ds, but I needed 2 more cards in her deck, so deal with it). It was a level 5 monster, but because Hassleberry got a monster and she didn't, she could normal summoned it because of its eff. However her monster was still weaker. Therefore she equipped it with the spell "Black pendant" and it gained 500 more att (2100-2600). Then she attacked, and destroyed his dino monster. Hassleberry got blasted with 200 points of damage, and felt to the ground. Hassleberry got angry up on his feets.

"Why in the world did you do that for! Now get down and give me 20!" yelled Hassleberry angry. However then noticed Tara in front of him and looked a little puzzled. Jaden and the other highfived. Hassleberry was back to normal.

"Why in the world am I dueling my dino queen!" he said angry. However before the others could say anything, Hassleberry had made his own conclusion. 

"Oh yeah we are dueling so I could win your heart!" He stated. "You have finally admitted your feelings for me right!". Everyone did a anime fall down. 

"No I did not!" yelled Tara and got up on her feets. She looked pretty angry. 

"I can see your problem!" said Jim and got up as well "That's a thick headed dino you got there!". Tara just nodded. Hassleberry looked angry. 

"Then why in the world am I dueling her then!" He said "I would only duel Tara if I could win her! So if I win, she has to go out with me and we can finally get married!". Tara sneered a little. 

"Yeah yeah!" She said "But you shall win first! If I win, you stop flirting around me, and accept that I am not interested!". Hassleberry just grinned. Tara sighed and placed a card facedown and ended her turn. It was Hassleberry's turn. He summoned "babycerasaurus" to the field in att mode. Tara was a little confused. It only had 500 att. then he played the field spell "Jurassic world". His monster gained 300 more points. However Hassleberry all surprised them with his facedown card. "Volcanic eruption". Hassleberry could only use this, when Jurassic world was in play. Tara sneered. Now every card on the field gets destroyed. Tara lost her monster, her spell and facedown card. Hassleberry lost his field spell and monster. However since Hassleberry's monster got destroyed by a card eff, Hassleberry could now summon "Sabersaurus" to the field in att mode. Tara smiled. 

"You forgot something!" Tara said "My spell black pendant! If it gets destroyed, you take 500 points of damage!". Hassleberry sneered and lost 500 lp's. It was Tara turn. She needed a good card to get a comeback. She used the spell "Pot of greed" and drew two more cards. Then she activated the spell "Tribute to the doom". She destroyed Hassleberry's monster, but Tara had to discard a monster from her hand to grave as well. She took one of Jim's cards. Then she summoned "Great Angus" to the field. It was a roaring wild beast with 1800 att. Tara attacked him directly, leaving him with only 1500 lp's. Hassleberry sneered. 

"Is that the best you can do Tara!" He said and grinned "Well then take a look at this!". He starts off by playing the spell "Card of variation". It made Hassleberry draw two more cards. He played the spell "Living fossil". Now he could special summon "Babycerasaurus" to the field in def mode. However its eff is negated. Then Hassleberry uses the spell "Big evolution pill" and by sacrificing his monster, he could now summon without tributing for the next 3 turns. So Hassleberry summons his level 8 "Sauropod Brachion" to the field in att mode. (1500 att, 3000 def.) then he uses the spell "Tail swap". Tara's monster now goes to Tara's hand and Hassleberry adds a card to his hand, but because of his "Card of variation" spell, Hassleberry has to send a card to the grave, or he will take 3000 points of damage. Then he attacks Tara and deals her 1500 points of Damage. Tara felt surprised to the ground. She had never guessed that Hassleberry would be such a challenging opponent. 

"Sis are you okay!" yelled Jaden in the background. Tara nodded. Jim gives her a hand and helps her up. Tara smiles. She really appreciate his help.

"Hey Jim um what do you have in your extra deck! And may I use them! Everything is almost set for using your cards, since that is all I have right now!" Tara said and smiled "Maybe the cards want me to use them!". Jim looked surprised. 

"Well I'll be! You have already figured out how to use my cards, just by holding them in this duel!" Jim said and whistled impressed. "No wonder people call you one of the smartest ones in this school!". Jim showed her his extra deck. Tara smiled. There was a card she could use! If she just got the right cards for this duel. Tara drew and hoped her deck was with her. Tara looked at the deck and smiled. It was sadly not one of her own cards, but this will do nicely. She played a spell card called "Specimen inspection". The others looked confused at her. 

"Hey sis is that Jim's card you are using!" Jaden questioned "This here is going to be interesting!". Tara nodded. First Tara needed to send a monster to the grave, She said goodbye to Great angus. Then she could declare a monster type and lv and if Hassleberry had that card in the grave, he had to discard it. 

"I know you deck Hassleberry!" Tara stated "Send a Lv 8 dinosaur to the grave please!". Hassleberry growled angry and a list of cards was shown in front of him. Hassleberry discarded his "Ultimate Tyranno" to the grave. Tara looked at Jim. 

"I am gonna lean that monster from your extra deck Jim!" Tara said and took the card from Jim's hand. Jim just nodded. Tara then played the spell "Fossil fusion". She took "Sample fossil" (She discarded this card from her hand with Tribute of doom) and Hassleberry's "Ultimate Tyranno" from both their graves and removed them from play. Then she could fusion summoned "Fossil dragon skullgios". It looked like a skeleton of a Tyrano actually. (3500 att, 0 def) The others looked surprised. 

"That looks pretty strong for a pack of old bones!" Syrus said. The others nodded. Hassleberry looked impressed as well, but since Tara summoned, his monster eff activated. He could switch his monster into def mode now. Tara smiled. 

"That won't help you Hassleberry!" stated Tara "Jim's monster here has a special eff. The difference between its att points and your monster's att is coming out of your score! 1500 points of damage to be exact, and thats all you have!". Hassleberry sneered a little, but a little bit after he smiled. 

"You are as fierce as a Tyrano, my dino Queen!" He said and grinned "It was a honor to duel you! I will stop the flirting then, but you can never stop my heart for loving you! You will always be my dino queen, even through you don't love me back and are not interested!". Tara just sighed. However this here was better than nothing. She attacked with the monster and ended the duel. Tara won. Tara smiled and highfived Jim. She was about to say something when the bio band suddenly lit up. Hassleberry's did the same thing. She suddenly fell so tired. 

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember had watched this duel from the start to the finished. She sighed a little. It was not that the duel wasn't interesting. Tara and Hassleberry both gave their all. However Jaden and Jesse had totally forgot the reason they were here in the first place. To find out what was causing these bad vibes, who made Shirley and Hassleberry go nuts. 

"Did you two forget why we came here in the first place!" Syrus said and sighed "Of course you did! You two are so much alike!". Jesse and Jaden looked at each other. 

"We are?!" they asked in unison. Syrus sighed. Ember sighed as well. 

"They are almost similar!" Ember said to Syrus. Jaden and Jesse didn't listen "However yeah. They have forgotten all about the vipes, like you suggested!" Ember smiled. Syrus looked surprised at her. 

"Well at least I am not the only one!" Syrus said and actually smiled "Finally someone who listened to me a little!". Ember just smiled. Tara had just attacked with Jim's monster, and won the duel. Ember could see that Jaden was about to run over to his sister and congratulate her, for her victory. However suddenly something happened. Tara had just highfived Jim, when suddenly a strange light appeared. When Ember opened her eyes, Tara and Hassleberry was both shaking. They also looked tired suddenly. Hassleberry looked at them. 

"I fell tired!" Hassleberry stated and smiled a sad smile "Over and out boys!". Then he fell to the ground. Tara looked at her shaky hands as well. 

"I'm taking a nap! Goodnight Jaden!" and then Tara also fell to the ground. Jaden rushed over to his sister. Ember and the rest over to Hassleberry. Jim had bowed down towards Tara. He had a puzzled look on his face. 

"I think I know what happened!" He said "The bio bands! Tara's glowed a little, and when she touched me, I felt a little energy leaving my body!". 

"But are they okay!" asked Jaden and looked worried at Tara. A minute later he could hear some snoring from both her and Hassleberry. 

"Mm just 5 more minutes mom!" mumbled Tara. Jaden sighed relieved. 

"Ahh my dino queen!" Mumbled Hassleberry. Syrus looked worried at them. 

"This is exactly what happened to you and Axel!" Syrus said and helped Jesse and Ember. They were trying to get Hassleberry over on Jesse's shoulder, while the others supported them. Jaden looked confused. Jim had grabbed Tara's arm and tossed it over his shoulder. Jaden had did the same thing with the other arm. 

"I think we need to get them into the infirmary!" Jim stated. "This is not normal! We have to report this!". The others nodded and began walking to the infirmary. 

Normal p.o.v.

Back at the lap, Viper was looking at his tank with the energy he just gathered from Tara and Hassleberry. He looked at the monitor and smiled evilly. 

"These students seems to give it their all and I am happy to take it all away!" He said and smirked. He was monitoring the duel and saw Hassleberry and Tara sleeping on the ground. Suddenly a voice was echoing in the room. It was the weird childs voice from Vipers room and the one from Jaden and Tara's dream some days ago. 

"Just make sure the girl survives Viper!" it said and laughed "I still need to play with her and Jaden! I will have the pleasure of beating her myself!". 

"Yes of course! I haven't forgotten!" Viper said "And when all this is done! I will get what I want right!". The voice grinned a little. 

"Of course!" it said and the voice disappeared. Viper smiled. Suddenly the alarm got off. Viper rushed over to the computer and asked for the views on the security cameras. A lot of pictures was shown and on one of them, was Adrian Gecko shown.

"Well well Mr. Gecko!" said Viper out loud "Looks like you are next!".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 216 17
Though I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi and this is my fourth fanfiction of yu-gi-oh GX story. Also FFStoryReader22 on fanfi...
60.1K 606 34
I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi. What if Jaden went to Duel Academy and was known as a big pro but decided to go back to sc...
7.7K 130 13
Jason a normal human grew up playing yugioh and at the age of 17 barely turning 18 he wakes up to do his last year of school but when he walks on cam...