Take Me Away From Here

By TheSmutMistress

New chapters posted frequently. I don't own any of the Labyrinth characters. This is my take on how Sarah... More

Dealing With Chris
Saved By The Goblin King
Show Me How
A Special Kind Of Bond (Pt 1)
A Special Kind Of Bond (Pt 2)
A Special Kind Of Bond (Pt 3)
Not Yet A Queen
Wedding Preparations (Pt 1)
Wedding Preparations (Pt 2)
I Do...
Honeymoon (Pt 1)
Honeymoon (Pt 3) Desires
Honeymoon(Pt4) Tender Love
Honeymoon (Pt5) Patience, Love
Honeymoon (part 6) Nightmare
My Protector
The Sound Of The Labyrinth
All Is Forgotten
My Sweet 😉
The Five Senses Of Ray
Within An Inch
One Wrong Move
Don't Play With A Boss...
Don't Play With A Boss -Part 2
Shattered - SHORT CHAPTER
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Dedication

Honeymoon (Pt 2) The Change

201 5 0
By TheSmutMistress

He knew without a doubt that Sarah was able to withstand the painful, physically demanding change. What he didn't know was how she would come out on the other side. His thought process was interrupted by her hands snaking around him, resting on his muscular chest.

"Jareth, is somethi-" Her words were cut short.

"You will die. This change will kill you. Your heart will stop, you're features will change. Your sexual appetite will change. You'll become immortal like me."

"I can handle that. You've saved me from far worse, remember. I don't fear death.....I fear losing you." She confessed. He turned around in her arms to look at her.

"I apologize in advance for the excruciating pain you'll experience." He cupped her cheek and looked lovingly at his Queen before him.

"Just don't leave me." Her voice was so intoxicating, but the noises she made for him was music to his ears.

"Never." He comforted her. She took note of his eyes. They had become gold and intense, his teeth showing their true form. He had two sets of fang like points on each side, his lips slightly swollen. She touched his bottom lip with her thumb and simply looked at him.

"Do your worst, Goblin King." She dared him. His chest rose and fell as he smelled her arousal again, the intensity of it calling to him like a siren calling a sailor to his death. He would gladly follow her. His fingers trailed down the side of her face, dropping to her neck where they squeezed lightly. Backing her up to the glass window opposite of him, he held her there. Leaning against her, his teeth nipped at her ear lobe before he started kissing her collarbone. The more relaxed she was, the less it would hurt. He hoped. He focused on the changing pace of her heartbeat and listened to her breathing increase. He found the small dip where her neck met her shoulder and focused his attention there. Her fingers lightly scratched his hips, pulling them to press against hers. She felt his erection between them. Moving her fingers lower, following his sculpted muscles, she wrapped them around him and began to stroke his length. He groaned against her skin, letting her play with him. His fingers around her neck dropped to her breast, kneading the pink bud of her nipple between his fingers, pinching her flesh. She moaned into the air, silently begging him to continue. Focusing on her, he grabbed her hands in one of his and held them above her head. He wouldn't be able to concentrate if she kept stroking him. He was already about to burst for her. His lips attacked the flesh of her neck directly above her carotid artery. He felt it pulse under her skin, practically begging him to pierce it and drink her in.

She barely caught the words of his muffled apology before she felt the searing pain of his teeth sinking into her skin. Her fists balled up, trying to fight against him. He drank from her happily, knowing that his immortal venom was now coursing through her veins. He was determined to please her every second as he began claiming what was rightfully his. Her heartbeat sped up like she was running a marathon and a thin layer of sweat coated her naked body.

Letting go of her hands, he scooped her up and laid her on the bed. With a snap of his fingers she was bound at each post, spreading her legs wider than they ever had been before. Crawling up the bed between her legs, he stopped to kiss her inner thighs.

'This pain isn't so bad.' She thought.

'I haven't even started yet, Love. That was merely a love bite.' He informed her. Attacking her clit, he let his tongue flick wickedly back and forth. Her body automatically tried to pull away from the sudden pleasure. He began to thank God for those restraints. When he felt she was ready, he climbed up her body and teased her opening with his fully hardened member. He was at least three times his original size, but this was his true form. Her eyes widened as she felt how large he had become. Rubbing his head over her tight hole, he thrust forward and impaled her in one movement. He didn't let her get used to his size as his primal instincts took over.

"YOU'RE MINE!!" He roared in a dominant tone, fucking her relentlessly. She noticed that he really had been holding himself back before. The noises her pussy made for him only encouraged him to fuck her harder, deeper, faster.

"All yours!" She submitted. A burning feeling, almost too much to bear, ripped through her entire body. He never stopped to check on her or slowed his movements one bit. He moved his lips to each of her breats and bit down, drawing blood.

The burning turned in to a painful twisting and ripping agony as his venom literally tore her apart. She began to feel weak and cold even though his massively warm body covered hers in its entirety.

"Jareth, I-" She spoke before coughing up blood. The pain intensified by a million it seemed, causing her to thrash under her beloved, until the life disappeared from her eyes, her body went limp, and she felt the last few flutters of her heart.

"It's alright, Love. You've nearly finished." He grunted as he spilled himself inside of her. Sarah's motionless body lay cold and still. All there was left to do was wait for her to wake up.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

She was weightless, floating somewhere between worlds in a dark abyss. The pain carried on still, fighting to take over her very soul, not just her body. Feeling a cool, soothing rush rape her body, she knew that this was the last part of the change, but the most intense. She couldn't move her body, trying desperately to escape this hell. Eventually, she thought of how bad Chris had beat her before and she let the memories flood her mind.

*****FLASHBACK*****

"You're nothing but trash, you know that?" Chris struck her hard across the face. Sarah cried again, not bothering to fight him.

"Yes, sir." She replied, getting up.

"You are nothing without me!!" He smacked her again, knocking her against the glass window that shattered under her weight. Sarah's arm bled heavily where the glass had cut her.

"I know." She replied. Thinking it would be smart to stay down on the floor, she stayed down.

"Get the fuck up and look at me when I talk to you!" He snarled. Strong fingers grasped her throat and he squeezed as hard as he possibly could, pulling her several inches off the floor. She thought for sure he would have killed her that night and a part of her secretly hoped that he would so she would finally be free of him. Deep down she knew that she wouldn't get that lucky.

"Kill me if you want too, but just know that it won't mean that you win." She smiled as he smacked her several more times, kicking her as she fell.

*****END FLASHBACK*****

Snapping back to reality, she could almost feel the beating that Chris had given her that night. In reality, she felt a tugging sensation pulling her back to her king, her lover.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

She sat up quickly, gasping for air, for anything at this point. With all of her senses in highly alert, she lunged at the first thing that moved....Jareth.

"Easy, Love." Jareth tried to calm her down. She fought him briefly, until he finally relaxed and let her explore him with her newfound senses.

"Don't...move..." She warned as she ran her tongue across her teeth, feeling a few sharp points, simply hovering just a few centimeters from his neck. It caught her by surprise, but she figured she'd have a few more things in common with the Goblin King after this. All of her instincts told her to sink her teeth into his neck and drink, but she didn't want to hurt her husband by any means.

"Don't fight the urge to bite. It needs to be done to complete the change." He informed her cautiously.

"I don't want to hurt you, my love." Her voiced strained as she continued to resist.

"Do it!" He raised his voice. She clenched her eyes shut and turned her head away, almost certain she had beat the primal urge calling out to her. Trying to provoke her, he quickly flipped them around and pinned her against the cold wall. A sharp pain in her abdomen sent her doubling over for a split second. Her body was enraged that she hadn't finished the transformation. If she didn't, her body would essentially kill itself as it lacked the last bit of liquid to seal the deal of immortality.

"I can't!" She exclaimed, tears pooling in her eyes as another wave of pain shot through her.

"Sarah,-" He tried to speak but she put her hand up, not wanting to hear it.

"No!" She raised her voice this time.

"Dammit Sarah, fucking drink from me!" He punched the wall beside her head, cracking the fragile material. This triggered her fight response and she lunged at his throat, biting down with ease and tasting his warm coppery essence. His mouth hung open slightly, shocked that she had actually done it.

After a few moments she pulled herself away, putting distance between them. Her small body shook with the power she absorbed from him. Crouching in a corner, facing away from him, she detected a musky scent in the air. Breathing through her mouth, she inhaled it again, the scent tingling her tongue. She rather enjoyed it.

Her ears focused on the slow, deep beating of Jareth's immortal heart, the way the air slipped between his lips, and the sound of a low growl deep in his throat. Closing her eyes, she tried to regain control, but his body calling for her was simply too strong. She stood, turned her body to look in his direction, and stared at her lover. His muscles were more defined, his skin was smooth and warm, his eyes remained gold, and his bulge was still enlarged. Looking back up his body hungrily, she walked over to him and pulled his body flush against hers.

"Mine." Was all she spoke before she pushed him against the cracked wall and dropped to her knees. Not hesitating to taste him, she took his entire length and girth down her throat. Jareth clawed at anything to keep him upright and stable as he continued to watch her. His hands tangled in her hair and pulled her back down his length when she tried to pull away. He didn't want her to stop now. Giving in to the wondrous pleasure she was giving him, he let sone of the pressure on her hair go amd held it back, watching her take all of him over and over again.

"Only yours." He groaned, pleading with her to keep going. Speeding up her pace and sucking a little harder, she had him spilling his load in her mouth sooner than she thought. The taste of him was almost sweet, yet musky. She realized just then that she was smelling his pheromones that she couldn't detect before in her human state. Picking her up, his lips attacked hers. After nibbling on her lower lip, he slid his tongue into her mouth, tasting the remnants of himself there. Her whole body was calling out to him to take again and again. Lining himself up, he slowly filled her, wanting to her feel every last centimeter of him. When he was buried inside her all the way, he heard her groan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 557 32
Join Sarah as she travels back into the Labyrinth to her friends... And to Jareth. Though he'd never admit it to anyone but himself, Jareth has been...
115K 4K 29
[COMPLETED] This is an UPDATED version of the first original book under the same title. Same story, better writing! August 26th, 2018 this book becam...
28.7K 916 40
You've left your home and everything you've ever known and suddenly find yourself in and then out of a mysterious forest. When taken to the castle of...
688 8 14
Touched by the magic of the labyrinth Sarah now has an unquenchable thirst to gain as much knowledge on the world of magic as she possibly can. At 18...