is this love?

By larrie4lifeee

(fem reader) y/n is neighbors to the sturniolo family. she has been friends with the triplets for as long as... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

12

2.6K 33 33
By larrie4lifeee

i'm feeling better at last and today is my first day back at school. i was sick the rest of the week and didn't hang out with anyone much.

to be honest, i missed my friends a lot. the triplets, marly, laken, matt. wait. i already said matt. i mean, matt is included with "the triplets."

to celebrate, i decided to wear a nice outfit and car pull with the guys to school this morning. i even thoroughly shaved my legs and exfoliated my whole body in the shower last night.

when the guys pulled into the driveway, i was already waiting by the door. i had woken up as soon as my alarm went off and didn't waist any time getting ready.

"hey!" i said unusually chipper for this early in the morning. "you look nice." matt complemented me, looking me up and down as i got in the van. i blushed and nick mumbled to matt, "stop being weird."

at school, laken gave me a hug hug and graciously thanked me (again) for setting her up with chris for prom.

"you are the best friend i've ever had!" she cheers.

"dude, chill. it's not like a gave him a live potion to make him like you."

"i mean, he has to like me at least a little bit to ask me to prom."

"why didn't you just ask him?" i asked her.

"fear of rejection, duh." she looks at me like i'm stupid, "like he's obviously out of my league, so why would i embarrass myself?"

"laken, he's not out of your league." i didn't know what else to tell her, like, "yes, laken. i see your point. he is out of your league."

at lunch i ate more than i had in the past week. i finally had my appetite back.

i thought that sickness was going to be the death of me. what i now though was going to be the death of me is the fact our school's air conditioning is running full blast and i am in a mini skirt.

the thought of matt running in and giving me his jacket passed through my mind more than once. but he's not wearing a jacket today. non of them are. they are all three wearing hoodies. plus, i want to look cute and strut in this outfit all day. i could get over the frigid temperatures.

-

it's finally friday and i am in my room packing some last minute things for our weekend trip.

i packed a swimsuit (because there is going to be a hot tub), two sets of comfortable clothes i can where as pj's and two cute outfits for saturday and sunday and went with a cute but comfy outfit for today.

i walked to the sturniolo's house and waited on the guys to finish packing. madi and jack and elmer would be here soon.

i know all of them and could say i am friends with elmer. i never really hang out with madi or jack though, but hopefully we can get closer this weekend.

me and nick are in chris's room as he finishes packing. "i think that's everything." chris says satisfied. "i'm gonna go see if matt's done yet." i say as i leave the room. i am relieved when they don't follow me.

i get a little nervous before i peak through matt's cracked door.

"hey," i walk into his plain sad looking room. "you almost done packing yet?"

he looks over his shoulder at me. he sighs and i can tell he is a little anxious. "yeah," his eyes dart around the room. i go to stand next to him, "hey, it's okay." i tell him. "they're is no rush." i know he wasn't having a full blown anxiety attack, but i hate it even when he has just a little bit of anxiety over something small.

"i should have packed last nigh like nick." matt smiles a little bit. i smile to and cup his face in my hand. he leans into it an closes his eyes. he takes a deep breath and gets back to packing.

he stuffs a few pairs of boxers in his bag and i look away and ask, "any way i can help?"

"can you get some socks? first drawer on the right." he says nodding towards his dresser.

i do as told and his thanks me. our fingers touched went i handed the socks and it sent a shock of adrenaline up my arm. lately i have been having crazy reaction any time me and matt touch or look at each other or even just talk. i can't even hand him socks without having my heart leap over the moon.

chris and nick barge in and usher us to hurry because their friends have arrived and are waiting in the driveway.

i open the door for the guys and their bags. i already put mine in the van when i got here.

"what's good?"  elmer gets out of the car and starts dabbing people up. jack gets out of the back and does the same. madi decides to get out too and shyly walks over smiling.

we get in our vehicles, me with the triplets and the other three in their car, and drive off, us following behind them.

we make a pit stop at a gas station to get snacks and fill up on gas.

"can you guys get me some reese's pieces and a snapple peach tea?" matt calls out to his brothers who are racing to the doors. matt sighs as he pumps gas. i shut my car door, "i got it." i beam at him and he gives me a warm smile. i straighten my back and look away to stop my heart from melting. i have a problem of looking at him for too long.

when i approach the gas station doors, i look back at matt. there is something so attractive about matt pumping gas. i have the sudden urge to run back over there and jump on him. ugh. must suppress the impulsive urges.

i go down the candy isle and find reese's pieces and scam over the options for myself.

chris joins me in the isle. "worms or octopuses?" i ask pointing to the trolli gummies.

he thinks for a second, "....worms." i shrug and grab a pack of the worms.

"what do you think we should get for dinner?" he asks grabbing some twizzlers.

"fast food."

"obviously."

"not mcdonald's."

"why?!"

"we get it all. the. time."

"whatever," he sighs, "what should we get matt?"

"he said he want reese's pieces and peach tea. i'm getting it."

i get our drinks and get in line behind madi at the register.

"are you excited for the trip?" she asks. "yeah," i answer, "i'm glad to get out of the same old routine." she smiles and nods in agreement, "me too."

we get back in the car and matt has some rap song i don't know playing.

"here," i give matt his candy and drink. "thanks."

we get back on the road and chris feeds matt his reese's pieces.

"why is he being fed? he can feed himself and drive at the same time." nick gripes.

we and the others stop by mcdonald's to get dinner. we decide to eat inside so we can all be together. feels like a family gathering.

me and chris get a 20 piece to share and a large fry each. matt gets a burger like usual.

me and chris, matt, and elmer sit at a booth and nick, madi, and jack sit at the one behind us.

"can i have a nugget?" matt asks looking up at me. "of cour-" "no," chris interrupts, "eat your burger." he grins humorously but i don't know if he's joking.

i grab a nugget and give it to him quickly before chris can stop me.

"ugh! you always give him whatever he wants!" chris exasperates and elmer laughs.

i hold back a smile. "go rub his feet when we get to the cabin while you're at it." chris continues.

we all laugh and matt adds, "i don't know about that but my shoulders are kinda sore from driving." we all bust out in laughter again.

"a good neck message wouldn't hurt." he continues. "shut up." i tell him.

he gives me a fake hurt look and i force myself to roll my eyes instead of leaning over the table and kissing him and telling him of course, i'll do anything for you matty.

"can i get a message too?" elmer asks adding to it. "oh my god." i sigh annoyed.

"come on, y/n. me too!" says chris. "yeah, with the lotion and i'll take my shirt off." elmer flexes an arm.

chris laughs harder, but matt lightly shoves elmer beside him, "guys, knock it off."

my heart melts. he's defending me. i love it when he defends me.

but for real, this conversation is annoying and kinda weird, so i'm very grateful for matt's interception.

chris goes to mock rub my shoulders and matt reaches across the table and hits him.

chris and elmer are still laughing a little. i look around the rest of the mcdonald's suddenly aware that we are probably loud and obnoxious to the other people that may be in here. there is no one except for the workers and a grandma and her granddaughter sitting at a table for two, starring at us. oops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 358 41
Harper and her family don't have the best relationship so when she is sixteen she decides to move out and take her siblings with her. She meets some...
79.2K 816 42
One day the triplets move in next door to y/n and become best friends with each other but y/n sees one of the triplets as a little more than friends...
72K 985 52
๐Ÿงฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™.. ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ and ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
154K 1.2K 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Stephanie Ellekaris, forms a tight bond with three triplets... but when will she find out one of them is ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ with her? โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜...