๐“๐“ผ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐”‚

By SUPAAMAZEN

Denise "Niecy" Davis, had it made....Or so she thought. When she gets the inkling that her husband-to-be isn'... More

The Re-up
Ch.1: Suspicious Woman
Ch.2: Two Can Play That Game
Ch.3: Disrespectful
Ch.4: So I Creep
Ch.5: Another Notch On My Belt
Ch.6: Ring Off
Ch.7: N***a's Ain't S**t!
Ch.8: Bomb Dropped
Ch.9: Solo Dolo
Ch.10: It's a Long Story
Ch.11: What a Rush
Ch.12: Crazy Kind of Day
Ch. 13: Daddy Issues
Ch. 14: Always By Your Side
Ch.15: F**ked Around & Found Out
Ch.16: The Truth After The Lies
Ch.17: I Fear
Ch.18: Teenage Love Affair
Ch.19: Straight Up
Ch. 21: Behold
Ch. 22: Good Times
Ch. 23: Focus
Ch. 24: All Bad
Ch. 25: Keep Your Head Up
Ch. 26: The Optics
Ch. 27: Shock

Ch. 20: Off

367 21 5
By SUPAAMAZEN

It's like time was on warp speed with this pregnancy, before I knew it I was 9 months & miserable as fuck! Every little task became a big one. I had spasms in my back, legs, hips & Maurice was giving me massages every chance he could. Honestly this pregnancy was nothing like when I was pregnant with Vaeh, it was worse! This baby, my rainbow baby will definitely be my last.

I was always sick, lightheaded & pretty much bed ridden, most days. I was also dehydrated and always in pain, from swelling. My doctor told me I was at risk of preeclampsia or gestational diabetes, which is scary as fuck. To put it short, I was ready to have this baby & get my body back.

He lived on my right side, no matter how much I pressed to get him to move over, he would always move back. Vaeh thought it was funny when his foot would slide under my skin. She'd push on it & he'd move making her laugh. Then there were times we'd be in the bed as a family & she & her daddy would just be loving up on him, kissing & rubbing my belly, which I got 50,000 pictures of. Those were the good times.

After several arguments with Maurice about not helping Matthew out, some so intense he would leave the house & be gone for hours before returning. He had been donating bone marrow whenever he was needed. Matthew was appreciative, obviously but I was still a skeptic. I think what pissed me off most outside of the trust issue, was the sex issue. My sex drive is crazy, Maurice knows that & this baby just kicked that shit into overdrive. I wanted dick like I want every meal a day. Every time this nigga donates, his hip would be sore & his back achy so that left me having to find ways to put out my own fire.

He tried with fingering me & sucking my tits to satisfy my insatiable hunger, but it didn't hit the same. I wanted to feel the girth I got accustomed to & hated having to wait until his hip & back felt better. Sometimes that shit took days. One time it took a week & I liked to flip a table or two or three.

His relationship with his father was flourishing, I seen the transition from him being hesitant to being open & I know I should've been happy about it & for him but y'all know by now that my suspicion is not one to be fucked with. Folk should be worried when I get suspicious, because I'm never wrong in it.

I just tried to hide my true feelings about the shit whenever Matthew came around, but they always showed on my face. These last three months of him coming over with Samantha, Tiffany, Erica & Tiffany's children, husband etc. Getting to know the otherside of my husband, it felt genuine...Sort of.

They fit into our village with no problems, especially since we lost two in it. Yeah, that's right, Lex & I weren't friends anymore. Big surprise right? She called me a day after what I said & tried to son me & cuss me out & it didn't end well at all. We both ended up calling each other everything but the name we were given at birth & a child of God. When it was over, I had to sit down to bring my blood pressure down & to stop stressing the baby.

Later on, towards the end of my pregnancy right before I was about to take my maternity leave, the office gave me a baby shower & she stayed in her office the entire time. I wasn't even tripping because hell, it is what it is. It was just hard to explain to a four year old why her "Aunt & Uncle" were no longer coming around, so we did it to the best of our ability.

Other than that, things were looking up I guess, especially with Matthew's health improving & him being able to play with Vaeh more. His entire unit moved down here in preparation for the baby's birth, because they wanted all of the cousins to know each other & grow up together.

Tiffany & Erica also wanted to be closer to Maurice so they could get to know him even more than before & to catch up on lost time. I've heard their conversations about their thoughts on what their father did & it wasn't pretty. Tiffany being the 2nd eldest decided once Matthew was in remission a bigger convo needed to be had. No matter how much he might push against it, it was gonna happen, her words.

I waited for Maurice to come back to the room after he put Nevaeh to bed since my ankles were swollen & the walk down the hall would've for sure taken my ass out. He walked back in just as his seed of Chucky decided now was the time to river dance. He smirked at me as he climbed into bed, looking me over before he let the laugh he was holding out.

"The fuck are you laughing at? I'm miserable as fuck bruh" I complained, pushing the baby's foot out of my ribs for the one hundredth time. Finally being able to relax.

"Y'know I can help you out like I did the last time. Big nut equals your water breaking" he winked, kissing my neck as he spoke & I wanted to give in but the damn thought had me exhausted.

"Yeah...Alright. Getcho ass away from me. You're the reason I'm like this now. Move!" I smiled as I pushed him away from me & he came right back being annoying. This time kissing me on the lips to the point that we were making out, slowly pulling me in more & more. He knew what he was doing.

"We both are" he panted out. "We shouldn't be that damn good at fucking & this wouldn't have happened" he kissed my neck again, adding tongue & gently sucking which made a moan come up outta me. He chuckled as he continued, his hands found my breast, massaging them as his nature grew against my ass, when I had turned on my side.

"Stooooop, Maurice" I moaned out. "I'm not trying to be at the hospital tonight. Mhmmm. Noooo..." I trailed as he he grabbed the bottom of my night gown to lift it. Turning me so I now laid on my back. "Eat it" I commanded as his lust filled eyes found mine. He began to lower his head & right when he slid my panties to the side, we heard little taps come at our door.

"Fuck" I whispered, throwing my head back onto my pillow.

"Mommy...Daddy" our daughter whined on the other side. Maurice chuckled into my thigh & kissed it as he sat up to tucked his erection.

"Later" he winked as he got up to get the door.

"Hey baby girl, what's the matter?" he asked as he picked her up bridal style, his strong arms in that tank top had me wanting to put my own child out, so I could do to her father what created her & her brother.

"I had a bad dream...The monster came out of my closet & got me" she whimpered out as she crawled across the bed to me once her dad put her down. She laid her head on my belly & I kid you not her baby brother kicked her right in it.

"Somebody doesn't want you on their mommy...And I told you before Nevaeh. Monsters aren't real" Maurice said as he climbed into bed turning the lamp off on his nightstand, mine now the only light source in the room.

"But she's my mommy too, Daddy" she pouted as she folded her arms, looking just like Maurice with the face she was making.

"I am, so when he's born you tell him I was yours first ok?" I said as I cradled her, knowing this would probably be either one of the last times or the last time we did this with her being the only child.

"Ok" she replied as she yawned, reaching over for her daddy to come closer. She loved sleeping up under the both of us, Maurice blames me for it because when she was a baby I always had her in the bed with us...Up under us. It was a lot hotter this time around since I essentially was two humans, so I was thankful the fan was on. Having Braxton hicks all day, I wasn't thinking much about the one's I was currently having as we all started to drift.

A few hours later, I was slightly shaken awake. I turned around confused, my eyes still trying to adjust. I seen Nevaeh standing behind me. I must have thrown the comforter off me from being hot, because my face was damp from sweat.

"Mommy, you had an accident" my child calmly said as she pointed to the big wet spot in the bed under me. I looked over at my husband who was sleeping like he had missed it. Straight sawing logs over there. I rolled my eyes at him but before I could even respond to Vaeh, a contraction nearly took my breath away. I did my breathing exercises as I instructed my child.

"Ok baby...I need you to do something for Mommy...Can you go in the closet & grab that blue bag on the floor for me?" she shook her head up & down before going to do it. I continued to control my breathing because I knew I was in labor, that contraction was definitely not a braxton hicks, my body was pushing him down. A bitch went into labor in my damn sleep!

I gently shook Maurice to get him to wake up. It took me a few tries & he still didn't get up.

"I got it Mommy" Nevaeh said as she drug it across the room. I forced a smile before thanking her with a kiss to the temple. "You gonna take a bath now?" she quizzed as she looked the bedsheets over. I shook my head, as talking might've increase my pain, well it felt like it would. I forcefully pushed Maurice again, finally getting his ass up.

"W'sup?" he groaned as he sat up on one of his elbows, rubbing his hand down his face. He looked around before his eyes found mine.

"Mommy had an accident in the bed Daddy" Vaeh informed him & his head snapped my way, his eyes damn near popping out his head.

"How far are the contractions? Are you in pain? How long since it started?!" he spewed the questions out in rapid fire as he got out of the bed to put some sweats on.

"It..Hurts...To talk" I squeezed out as my eyes filled with tears that then rolled down my cheeks. "I..need to...to change before...We go" I panted out as I tried to get up. He flew from the dresser to the bed to grab my hands to help me up. He held onto me & massaged my lower back as another contraction took over, looking the spot on the bed over before lifting my head in his hands.

"I'll get you something else to wear ok, just take this wet one off alright" he spoke to me softly. I responded with a head nod as my shaking hands went for the buttons on my gown, coincidently it was the same one I went into labor with Nevaeh in. I was booty ass naked when it dropped down to the ground & I followed it when another contraction ripped through my abdomen.

"Baby are you ok?!" Maurice said loudly when the sound that came outta me sounded similar to that of a battle cry. My child was standing off to the side with tears streaming down her face, not knowing what to do or what was going on. Once the contraction subsided I reassured her & her father that I was fine, but that I needed to get to the hospital ASAP.

Maurice loaded my hospital bag into the car, then strapped Nevaeh into her booster seat. I took the liberty to call my mother to let her know that we were about to drop her off with her since I was clearly about to have this baby tonight or in the morning. Once we finally made it to her house she was standing outside with Earl both in their robes waiting. Maurice got out & Earl help gather Vaeh's things.

I rolled my window down so my mom could kiss on my cheeks & give me a pep talk.

"You've been here before & got through it. You'll do fabulously this time around also. I'll be praying for you."

"I appreciate that Mom, thanks."

"I wish you'd go into labor in the day time like regualr girls, so I could be there physically with & for you...But I'll let it slide" she joked as she kissed my cheek one last time. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mom" I said as I watched Maurice kiss all over Vaeh's face before handing her to her grandmother who walked back to my window.

"Bye Mommy" she said in that little voice of hers. "When I see you again, you'll have my baby brother right?"

"Yes & I can't wait for you to meet him. You're gonna be the best big sister & your baby brother is so blessed to have you" I cooed, showering her little face in kisses just like her Daddy had already done. Maurice had gotten back into the car and we watched my parents go back into their house. I noticed his energy was off.

"What's wrong?" I asked him & he sighed before he answered.

"Nothing...It's just my Pops didn't answer his phone...None of them did. I called all of them twice & nothing..." he spilled as he gripped the steering wheel like he was trying not to snap. "My mom answered though...Ion know, that just feels strange to me...Off."

"Well, it is late baby. Maybe they're sleeping...They'll call back. Don't even trip on it boo" I tried to reassure him but once he said it, I felt the same off vibe. It's one thing for one not to answer but all? Maybe we're looking too deep into things & it's not even that serious but like I said earlier. I didn't trust that man from the gate & now that he's looking & feeling better thanks to Maurice, it wouldn't surprise me if he was back on that funny shit. Listen, thankfully this is all happening after I drop my baby because if what I suspect is the case is true?!?!?!... Oh I'm fighting! IDGAF!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.1K 50
โš  Warning sexual content!!! โš  *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
41.5K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
4.8K 38 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote
51.7K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... โš ๏ธCONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENTโš ๏ธ