far from it

By marraylove

.. More

WARNING//FACECLAIMS
intro..
two
four
five
Authors note..
seven
eight.
nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen..
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Tweny-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
hm
not a update

one..

15.1K 288 65
By marraylove

𝑇𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟
_________
"𝑇𝑒𝑒"

"Come on Tee hurry up" Ty told me as i was staring at myself in my full body mirror.

"girl i'm ready" i said as i was finishing up my hair.

"You look so pretty tee omgg" Ty coo'd as i threw my purse over my shoulder.

"Thanks you too can you take my pics before me go"i asked holding my phone out.

"ofc you know i got you best"Ty said as she took my phone and started snapping.

"ok here" Ty said as she handed tee back her phone.

"Thanks again ok let's go for we be late" I said as i grabbed my car keys and headed down stairs.

*𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎*

"I hope i find me a new nigga tonight" Ty huffed while she scrolled on her phone.

"Girl heem'll kill yo ass and the new nigga ass" i said as i chuckled and turned the music up.

"G TO THA L TO THA O BIG GLO" me and Ty yelled as we were pulling into the party.

It was so many cars out parked i hated that but i sucked it up and found a parking spot.

"Dang best ian know it was gone be this many ppl here ima be with you the whole time tho"Ty said as she grabbed my hand and walked up to the door with me following close behind.

"YOOOOO" heem called out once he seen me and ty.

"wassup lil Tee" heem said as he gave me a side hug.

"hi heem" i said back lowly but loud enough so he can hear me as i returned the hug.

"hey stink" Ty said to heem as they hugged and kissed. YUCK is what i began to say in my head.

Heem grabbed ty hand and she grabbed my hand with her other hand as we followed heem to what i'm guessing was the living room.

It smelled like straight weed and ass it was girls twerking everywhere and loud music red cups everywhere.

We all sat down i sat in a empty spot beside ty and heem while ty sat in heems lap.

"Damn this uh Ray, Pooter, & my other nigga tone was here he be back in a min tho" Heem spoke

"And y'all this Tee and y'all already know my girl Ty" Heem said again.

"Hi" i said to Pooter and Ray which they spoke back.

"wassup" pooter said.

"Yoo" ray said.

i nodded my head and sat back on the couch i pulled out my phone to post the pics i took before i came here i'm so pretty i said to myself as i thought of a caption.
__________________

𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲➪

ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ Tʏʏʏ.ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ,692 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs....
0ffical.tee - pretty girl with pretty vibes 🤎..
random:fine asf😍😍
random2: check dm👀
Tyyy.topic: Fine ass best 😍💕
^tyyy.topic love you💕💕

*close thread*

"Tee you so pretty"Ty said as she looked from her phone.

"Thanks are you posting yours"i asked with a smile as i felt a dip beside on the couch.

"Yea prolly later"Ty waved it off.

I looked over and it was the dude from the deli who knocked me down earlier today who sat with a nasty mug on his face.

"Fuck you staring at shawt"he spoke which made me quickly look away of embarrassment.

"chill on her tone" Ty said as she snapped her neck at him.

"Ian even onnat rite ni Ty" Tone spoke as he pulled out his phone.

"can you come with me to get something to drink"i said to ty i wasn't a drinker i was hoping they had some soda or something.

"yeah come on" Ty said as we hopped up and made our way to the kitchen.

As we made it to the kitchen after pushing our way thru the crowds we met kari.

"HEEEY YALLLL" kari screeched as we made it to the kitchen.

"OMG hiii kariiii"i said as we both went in for a hug i smelled alcohol on her which i knew was bad every time she got drunk she'd start some.

"hey ig" Ty said as she went in for a hug also.

I found a cooler that just had soda i settled for a sprite while ty and kari both filled up they red cups i grabbed my drink and waited for them to finish so we could go back.

As we walked back there was a girl in my spot all in tones face he looked annoyed.

"Fuck out my face diamond" he said sternly as he blew smoke out.
He looked up at me with low red eyes before taking a long drag out of his blunt .
"Get up Bitch you in shawty spot" he told the girl diamond im guessing.
i just stood there waiting for her to get up whole ty sat back on heem lap and kari sat beside pooter.

"Fuck that bitch and her seat"diamond said staring at me.
"Chill on my bestie tf" pooter said mugging diamond.
How is he calling me bestie and he just met me lol.

" Diamond get yo hoe ass up for i drag yo pack weave wearing ass"Ty said annoyed i can fight my own battles but ty is a hot head and would kill the world about me and i would do the same for her.

"Fuck yall i was leaving anyway" diamond said as she got up and pushed pass me bumping into me.

"Damn excuse you" i said as i went to sit back in my sit.
I was on my phone until i heard "COME ON MYKEL" me kari and ty looked at eachother and smiled.
we all got up and went to where everybody was and started throwing it back.

I was throwing it back on kari and Ty was just doing her. Kari moved and everybody made a crowd around me i felt flashes so i stopped in embarrassment and went to sit back down.

"BRO TEE YO ASS CAN THROWW" kari dragged.

"nah fr"Ty said as she say on heems lap all out of breath.
"i'm so embarrassed tho" i chuckled as i leaned back.

"aye shawty what's yo name"tone asked randomly.

"W-who m-me" i answered confused.

"nah you duh" tone said as he looked at me with low red eyes.
"ohh sorry it's Tee" i responded embarrassed.

"what you saying sorry fa ma"tone said as he leaned up and put his blunt out on the table infront of us filled with cups and cigar guts.

"oh sor- "i began to say then i heard shots ring out.
*𝙋𝙊𝙒*
*𝙋𝙊𝙒*
*𝙋𝙊𝙒*
Every one started running and it felt as everything was moving in slow motion.
I felt myself being pushed to the ground all i heard was screaming i looked up and seen tone ,ray,pooter & heem shooting back. I panicked as i looked around and didn't see kari nor ty.
About 5 minutes later i heard tone.

"Come on shawtt get ya ass up"tone said as he pulled me off the ground and yanked me by my arm out of the house.

"i can walk by myself" i said as i tried to get out of his grip but it was no use.
We were walking towards what im guessing was his car a tinted out hellcat.
"Get tf in" he said sternly as he got in the drivers side.
"I can't leave my bestfriend" i said as i got into his car.

"she straight now come tf on"he said as he started up his car.

"i don't even know you to even be with you" i mumbled to myself as i faced the window with my hands over my chest.

I was supposed to be scared but honestly i felt safe with him and that's crazy because i literally just met him.

As he was driving his phone began to ring i looked over at the cup holder and seen pooter name pop up tone grabbed his phone and answer it i heard a loud beep coke thru the radio then loud pooter behind it.

"Aye tone where my best with you"pooter asked on the other end of then phone and i sat confused while looking out the window noticing i didn't know where we were at.

"The fuck is you so loud fa bitch" tone replied back while mugging the air as is pooter could see.

"You always got a damn attitude and ima take that as a yes- we at 613 bring ya bitch ass on"pooter said on the other end.

"bitch i'm coming now fuck off my line"tone said then hung up and sped faster up he was doing like 80 already i don't even know wtf he's doing now.

"can you take me to my car please you made me leave it at the party" i spoke lowly.

"you good" he said as he turned in this drive way of a unknown house.

"Come on joe " tone said as he opened up his door to get out.

I got out and closed his car door and followed closely behind him as we walked up to the porch it was two big men sitting up there.

"Wassup boss man" one of the men said and dapped him up.

"yoo boss" the other one said and did the same.

He nodded and went inside gently pushing me infront of him.

When i got inside the smell of weed attacked my nose it was girls everywhere and bags with white powder in it and more girls at tables counting money.

"Don't touch shit Don't say Shit And don't speak to no mf in this bitch" tone said in my ear.

"Now come on" he said as he pulled my arm and was making his way up some stairs.

"Ayee Boss that's you?" some man called out as we were waking up some stairs.

He was a bald man with tattoos everywhere it looked like he looked old enough to be my dad.

"N- Yeah don't fuck with this one" tone said as we walked into a room i seen pooter heem and ray on one couch & kari and ty on the other.

"BESTIEEE AHAHHH" Ty yelled and jumped on me almost causing me to fall.

"Why you didn't call me and tell me who you were with girl i thought yo ass was long gone" ty said as she let me go.

"He has my phone and i was going to look for you but he he said you were good" i told her as i starting playing with my fingers that's something i do when i get nervous.

"Damn well i'm ready to go home you ready Tee"Ty said.

"Yes please" i said.

"Alright we gone hoes "ty said as we walked out the room.

"wait how we getting home i left my car" i said as i opened my purse to look for my keys.

"oh i got your keys and i drove here yeen see yo car sitting on the street" ty said as we made it out the trap house.

"oh damn" i chuckled as we walked to the car got in and began to drive off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
229K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး