π–πšπ« 𝐨𝐟 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞

By taekookvibes24

Park Y/N an independent woman . . . . . Jeon jungkook Her boss . . . . . . Kim Taehyung Her lover The tale... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
10.
11.
12.

09.

590 58 5
By taekookvibes24

🅃🄷🄴 🅃🅁🅄🅃🄷 🅄🄽🅃🄾🄻🄳

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯 :

"Ah"

A sound of pain left his mouth, as he massaged his head as headache banged his head.

He looked over his bedroom and found Y/n on his bed back facing him.
His eyes widened at her. He quickly jumped out of the bed in fear.

He checked himself, he was clothed. He relaxed a bit but then he walked to Y/n's side and shook her out of her deep slumber.

"Y-Y/n wake up...hey"

When he found that she wasn't waking up then he took some water from the jar and sprinkled on her face. She irritatedly looked over the person with her half open eyes. She yelled with her half opened eyes not knowing who the person is...

"Yaah you motherfucking lizard.. It's sunday let me sleep peacefully."

"Yea I know it's sunday but it's already 10:30 so you better wake up"

A manly and hoarse voice answered her. She shot her eyes open at that voice, realisation hit her and she quickly sat up on the bed. She raised her head up and looked over Jungkook who was staring at her.

"I'm so sorry I thought it was my friend"

"Am I not your friend?"

"Yea you're but I thought it was Lisa because every weekend I go at her place to stay so that's why"

She said as her head hung low from embarassment. Jungkook chuckled from her cuteness.

"Now go and take a shower in the guest room's bathroom till I prepare breakfaSt

"kk"

She said and left shortly after. Jungkook too got in the bathroom. Few minutes later, Jungkook came outh of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso.

He was drying his hair and he just wore his shorts. A beeping sound was heard like sort of message.. Jungkook ignored it.

It again rang but this time it beeped more that three times. He got irritated and checked on the bed from where the sound was coming.

He picked up the pillow and found Y/n's mobile phone. He quickly opened it and it had face lock.

Jungkook smirked, he took out his phone and showed Y/n's photo from his mobile... Which he secretly took.

The phone got unlocked and Jungkook checked the messages. It was from her Instagram.

He opened it desperately, He saw texts coming from Taehyung's official id which he has also followed.

Why is he messaging her?

He thought as he opened the texts and seen it,

From KimTaehyung_30

It's okay Y/N...I also thought of asking you at the party but didn't had the guts to. And you don't have to say sorry for it cause' somewhere or the other it was my mistake too ❤

Jungkook read that message and clenched his jaw.

What the actual fuck? Why is he messaging her and what relation has he with my Y/n?

Jungkook threw the phone on the bed and got dressed. On the other hand, Y/n got out and wore the previous dress which she had worn for the party.

She opened the latch of the guest room only to find dark and red eyes of Jungkook which were piercing holes in her body. Y/n unknowingly shivered under his gaze. He scanned her top to bottom then bit his lips in anticipation.

"Looking sexy as always"

Jungkook blurted it out, Y/n felt uncomfortable around him so she questioned

"Excuse me?"

"Huh uh nothing babe I'm just saying that you're looking hot and sexy as always"

He said followed by a wink. Y/n chuckled and something hit her.

"Um Jungkook where's my phone?"

"In my bedroom"

Jungkook said hastily as he got a call from one of his clients.

Y/n marched towards his bedroom and found her phone laying on the bed. She took the phone and to her shock it was already opened.

She frowned.

Who have opened it? Is it Jungkook.. Aniyaa it wouldn't be him. He has no interest in me. Lol, If he has I've a fiancé. A very handsome and cute fiancé I must admit.

She was blushing and busy in her thoughts. She didn't notice someone entering the room.

"ahem ahem!!!"

Jungkook who just entered cleared his throat and tried to grab Y/n's attention but Y/n was too busy to even look at him.

"Y/n!!"

She flinched due to sudden loud noise.

"Yaah Jungkook ahh you scared the shit out of me"

"Really...I see you were busy in thoughts"

"yea I was thinking something"

Y/n spoke but Jungkook took dangerous steps towards her and asled her,

"Something or someone?"

"It's actually someone"

"And who the person actually is? May I know?"

"You!!"

Y/n blurted out shockingly as it was a joke for her but it has done some serious issues to Jungkook's heart.

"Really you were thinking bout' me"

He giggled like a happy child and clapped his hands twice.

Y/n chuckled and left him alone in the room.

"Hey wait for me babe...!!!"

Jungkook ran behind Y/n who was also running on the stairs. By mistake Y/n's feet slipped on the staircase. She tried to hold the railing but her feet twisted again so she lost the balance but before she could land on the ground Jungkook was fast enough to catch her but they both fell on the floor.

Jungkook fell on top of Y/n. He was looking in her eyes with full of love but Y/n stared at him back with confusion filled eyes.

"Jungkook I was saying that the reports of  daegu branch of the hotel has come-- oh oh oh my bad I think I should leave.

A sudden voice interposed in between. Y/n pushed Jungkook who was on top of her. She looked down as she didn't dare to look up no matter whoever the person was.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and Jin who were looking at the embarassed duo sranding infront of them. Jungkook shot a glare at them cause' they ruined his moment.

*ring*

Y/n's phone rang indicating it's a call.

"Excuse me all of you"

Y/n got side and talked to the person on the phone.

OTP

Lisa : bitch you've not called me since one week. When are you planning to talk to me. Are you angry with me or what?

Y/n : Lily, I'm not angry with you. It's just that I didn't get the time and moreover a lot of things happned in this one week.

Lisa : really then we should meet and you can tell me. I'm interested.

Y/n : sure then fix the time and place I'll meet you there.

End

Y/n went upto Jungkook and told him that she is going to meet her friend. Jungkook stopped her and said,

"Sorry Y/n for last night how I behaved with you. I know I shouldn't have behaved but please at least eat the breakfast"

"Jungkook I'll have it with my friend. You please go and have yours. Bbye take care"

But Jungkook insisted,

"If you don't wanna have breakfast here it's alright but can you tell me....what relation do you have with Taehyung hyung?"

"Um Jungkook he's my fiancè"

___________________________________________

-TBC-

𝐗𝐨𝐱𝐨 ♡♡

target : 10 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.9K 54
❝This red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine and always mine❞ He said in his husky deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. ...
164K 9.8K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...
646K 24.5K 39
Everything is all over the place for Y/N. She is hiding in Daegu from Seoul's mafia Boss. Who happens to be her fiancé. She gets tangled up somehow...
6.1K 639 15
In the captivating world of 'Dangerous Desires' Alpha Jeon Jungkook, the charming Mafia Leader and a CEO navigates love, power and danger with a soft...