World's Apart (Tokyo Revenger...

Von SeenaJ

(Y/n) is apart of the Umbrella Academy. Born with the same ability as Allison Hargreeves, she is accidentally... Mehr

Info
Prologue
Normalize
Sano Siblings
To Know You
Creation Of Toman
Shinichiro
New Faces
Toman Part 1 ๅ
Toman Part 2 ๅ
Toman Part 3 ๅ
Moebius Arc Part 1 โ™พ
Moebius Arc Part 2 โ™พ
Moebius Arc Part 3 โ™พ
Hospital
Valhalla Part 1 ๐Ÿ‘ผ
Valhalla Part 2 ๐Ÿ‘ผ
Valhalla Part 3 ๐Ÿ‘ผ
Valhalla Part 4 ๐Ÿ‘ผ
Valhalla Part 5 ๐Ÿ‘ผ
Roppongi
The New Future
Black Dragon Part 1 ๐Ÿ‰
Black Dragon Part 2 ๐Ÿ‰
Black Dragon Part 3 ๐Ÿ‰
Black Dragon Part 4 ๐Ÿ‰
Black Dragon Part 5 ๐Ÿ‰
Frenemies
Philippines
Tenjiku Part 1 โ˜ฏ๏ธ
Tenjiku Part 2 โ˜ฏ๏ธ
Tenjiku Part 3 โ˜ฏ๏ธ
Tenjiku Part 4 โ˜ฏ๏ธ
Tenjiku Part 5 โ˜ฏ๏ธ
Tenjiku Part 6 โ˜ฏ๏ธ
Tenjiku Part 7 โ˜ฏ๏ธ
Tenjiku Part 8 โ˜ฏ๏ธ
Disband
Bonten Arc Part 1 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 2 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 3 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 5 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 6 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 7 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 8 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 9 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 10 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 11 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 12 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 13 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 14 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 15 ๐ŸŽด
Bonten Arc Part 16 (Final) ๐ŸŽด
Kantou Manji Arc Part 1
Kantou Manji Arc Part 2
Kantou Manji Arc Part 3
Kantou Manji Arc Part 4
Kantou Manji Arc Part 5
Kantou Manji Arc Part 6
Kantou Manji Arc Part 7
Kantou Manji Arc Part 8
Kantou Manji Arc Part 9
Kantou Manji Arc Part 10
Kantou Manji Arc Part 11
Kantou Manji Arc Part 12
Kantou Manji Arc Part 13
Kantou Manji Arc Part 14
Kantou Manji Arc Part 15 (Final + Epilogue)
Mikey Ending
Draken Ending
Baji Ending
Kazutora Ending
Mitsuya Ending
Chifuyu Ending
Izana Ending
Kakucho Ending
Ran Ending
Rindou Ending
Kokonoi Ending
Sanzu Ending
Hanma Ending
Wakasa Ending
Shinichiro Ending
Taiju Ending
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Bonten Extra 1
Bonten Extra 2
Extra 7
Extra 8
Author Note
Notice!
Bonten Arc News

Bonten Arc Part 4 ๐ŸŽด

8.2K 277 164
Von SeenaJ

These days have been rather...weird. (y/n) has the feeling of being watched. It was the spine shivering type, like you know someone is there, watching, observing. Call it gut instinct or whatever, but there's no denying that someone has been tailing her. For what reason? She didn't know. which is why she called her friends over, she didn't want to be alone.

"feeling watched?" kazutora frowns.

Her living room was crowded with draken and the rest of the ex-toman members plus emma and shinichiro. It was a small get together between friends.

(y/n) nods, she was sitting in between baji and hakkai. She told them what was happening in the past few days, the former holding onto her securely.

shinichiro frowns, ruffling his dark locks, "do you want us to check your house?..or if you're feeling unsafe, you can stay over at one of ours." He suggested, wanting to do anything to make the (h/c)-ette feel safe.

"thanks for the suggestion, but I promised taiju i would stay over by his though." (y/n) informs recalling how she informed the bulky male through phone, causing the others to feel jealous but now wasn't the time for that. Someone was following their girl!

smiley gazes at the others, "maybe it's a new gang or something, someone from out past maybe?"

inupi nods, a hand to his chin, "could be, although it bothers me that someone is spying on you." He said worriedly. Tokyo wasn't what what it was before.

"you think it's someone who means me harm?" (y/n) questions, furrowing her brows as she munches on some snacks. She wasn't worried, she was ready to fight if someone jumps her or attempts to do something uncanny towards her. She just didn't like the pleasant feeling of being followed and watched constantly.

"If there is, don't worry, we've got your back." chifuyu reassures, smiling at (y/n).

wakasa agrees, "we're here for you, sweet-cheeks." He sucks on his lollipop while handing her one as well to try and cheer her up. He hates seeing her upset. She thanks him and sucks on it instantly.

shinichiro came back from checking all the rooms, a frown on his face, "i've checked all the rooms for cameras just in case." He says.

"do you think i'm maybe overthinking this? or it's just my paranoia?" (y/n) embarrassedly asks, gnawing on the candy. mitsuya shakes his head, "probably not, i say trust your guts."

"how about we go out to eat? take your mind off things? we'll even drop you at taiju's." smiley suggests.

(y/n) nods, heading upstairs to pack some clothes for her sleepover at taiju in a duffle bag before heading downstairs.

baji takes her bag as they all stand up to leave the (h/c)-ette's house with the girl trailing behind them, locking up her doors and switching all lights off.

an hour went by with the group chatting loudly and laughing at a barbecue place before mitsuya and hakkai drop (y/n) to taiju's place, she bid all her friends a goodnight. She told them the directions.

Once outside the large building, she got out hakkai's car, smiling at them and saying thanks before entering the building. She goes in the elevator and presses the top button, heading to the luxury apartment/penthouse floor.

Upon arrival, taiju was already waiting for her outside his door with his huge body leaning against the wall. His eyes land on her and silently he approaches her, taking her bag in his and leading her inside his home.

taiju helps her get situated and comfortable as he already laid out food choices for her to pick from.

(y/n) changes into a comfy outfit, stepping out the guest bedroom and entering the living room/kitchen, flashing the older shiba a faint smile as she approaches, "thanks for inviting me over."

taiju has red cheeks as he awkwardly looks away, "yeah." He clears his throat. He glances at her before quickly looking away. He was finally alone with her.

It was quiet in his apartment as they both ate the food he bought. (y/n), not liking the silence, spoke up, "how about a movie?" She offers, scratching her head.

taiju simply nods.

after their dinner ((y/n) had an extra one), they sat on his couch where he let her pick a movie. It was (movie name).

Halfway through the movie, taiju glances down at (y/n), surprised to see her asleep with her head on his shoulder. He grins softly, taking off the television with the remote and lifting the female into his arms as delicately as a flower, leading her into his room since it was closer, he lays her on his bed pulling the covers over her body. He sits beside her, quiet not to disturb her.

His eyes take in her peaceful face and his hand raises, inching towards her face. His knuckles caress her cheek and he brushes some stray hairs away from her soft skin. He bends down, lips touching her forehead, "goodnight, bubba shark." He murmurs to her before getting up and going to the bathroom to change into his night clothes which was a loose pants only. He slips in the bed and brings the (h/c)-ette close to his muscular and broad body, his body heat keeping her warm.

(y/n) snuggles close to him unaware. taijy grins softly, he's madly in love with her.

///////////////////

A few days later.....

(y/n) was walking home from her job at the hotel. It was 9:30 in the night. Her small heels clacked against the concrete floor. Tugging her jacket close to her, she kept her eyes open for any sign of muggers or shady ass people.

She pauses, the feeling of being watched befalling her. She narrows her eyes dangerously, she takes a sharp turn into the darkness of an alley, waiting in the shadows. Not long, she see's a manly figure entering after her.

She comes out, grabbing the male by the shirt with a fist-tight grip and slamming him in the brick wall, glaring, "what the fuck do you want!? why are you following me?!" She demands, tightening her grip.

the man grabs her hands, trying to get rid of her grip but it was futile. He wasn't going to say a word lest his boss kill him.

sensing that, (y/n) frowns heavily, "i heard a rumor you told me the reason why you're following me." She watches as the guy's eyes cloud over; almost in a trance-like state.

"I'm following you on direct orders from bonten." He answers simply, eyes in a daze, unseeing.

the answer was not good enough, it only arose more questions, "who is bonten? who is their leader? why is ordering you to follow me?" She demands, suffocating him with his grip, nearly choking him.

"bonten is a japan's top criminal syndicate. My boss is sano manjiro and the reason why, i do not know, i simply follow orders." The man reveals in his trance-like state, the answer prompting (y/n) to let go of him as if she's been stung with venom, staring at him in disbelief. mikey?..he's bonten's boss?..but why is he having his men follow me? for what reason? She quickly knocks the man unconscious, leaving his body in the alleyway as she quickly goes home, lost in her thoughts as she all felt was confusion and anger.

(y/n) jumps when she hears her phone ring, checking the caller id was inupi. She answers, keeping a neutral tone, "inupi? what's up?" She asks.

"Hey, where are you?" He questions, in the background she could hear the sounds of tools clattering.

"uhm...i'm on my way home, why? shouldn't you and draken be home by now? It's almost ten." (y/n) double checked her phone. When she reached her house, she grabbed her keys from her bag and quickly unlocks her door, rushing inside and securing her locks back.

"Yeah, but we still have some adjustments to make before we leave. Apparently the engine wasn't working properly." His voice was a bit muffled but still clear enough for her to hear.

(y/n) was still a bit distracted by what the man said earlier, "hm?...oh, well don't stay up too late." She absentmindedly says.

it was quiet on the other side of the receiver, "...is everything alright? you seem kind of frazzled." There was a pause in the background.

(y/n) pauses, surprised he could tell. She scratches her head, sighing, "me? i'm fine, really. Listen, don't worry about me. Just get home safely, kay?"

".....sure.....goodnight." inupi hung up, he was was still worried about the female, glancing at draken who gazed back with confusion as he heard the convo, "what was that about?" He asks no one.

draken pauses what he was doing, worry taking over his features, "is (y/n) okay?" inupi shrugs his shoulders, unsure if she was or not.

Meanwhile, (y/n) sits on the couch in silence with a displeased frown on her face, mikey was keeping tabs on her? For what? and why all of a sudden, he made it pretty clear twelve years ago he didn't want nothing to do with her or their friends, not even his own siblings! so why now? what's the reason?

/////////////////////////

A fews day later......

(y/n) was working in her office, the incident with the man long forgotten but still lingering in her mind, she tries not to let it get to her and goes about her life as usual. She was just on the phone talking to her boss about some events that a few guests were planning. It was a tight schedule so she needed to confirm with the owner.

A knock on her door caught her attention, "come in." The door slammed opened, revealing sana. Her bright green eyes landing on (y/n), "hey, girlie!" She giggles, "so you know that guy I was with at the club?"

(y/n) nods, unsure where this is going, "yeah?"

sana smiles excitedly, "we're now official! We totally hit it off." (y/n) gives her co-worker a thumbs up, "that's great. I'm happy for you." She smiles at the girl.

"oh, did you hear?" sana began, catching (y/n)'s attention, "apparently our hotel was bought by a multi-billionaire. He's the new owner. Though no one has ever seen him before."

"Really? I guess our hotel managed to attract even the most wealthiest huh?" (y/n) went back to typing on the computer, "what's his name?"

"I forgot. It started with a K though." sana hums, shrugging his shoulders.

(y/n)'s mind flashes to a familiar snake-eyed male but she shook it off, there was no way he could be the one. It would be too...coincidental.

When it was time for (y/n) to leave, she took her car and drove home instead of walking. As she left, she passed by one of the most hottest casinos ever.

Inside, was bonten.

The executives attracted a lot of female attention because of their massively good looks. Some even tried to be flirtatious and bite their lips sexily, hoping to snag one of them because lets face it, any girl would be hooked up for life if they were in a relationship with japan's top criminals.

Normally the bonten trio and kokonoi would be the first to grab a woman and bring them back to their place for a night of hot steamy fun, but now they were disinterested because there was only room for one woman in their heart and that was a certain (h/c)-ette they all know and love deeply.

kakucho glares at a woman that tries to throw herself on his lap. His expression terrified her that she quickly moves away from him to someone else.

mikey and the executives knew how those women were. Gold diggers. They were the type to try and get a sugar daddy to live an extremely lavish life. Bitches.

Unlike them, (y/n) was different. She didn't care how much money a person had as long as they were loyal, loving, and treats women right. She was such a simple girl, but they say simplicity brings out the better side of a person and she was it.

As of now, the bonten men were discussing about her and what they should do.

"catching (y/n) alone isn't gonna be easy, draken and the others are really protective of her and she's always with one of them at some point." kokonoi points out, downing some malt whiskey and sighing.

rindou hums in agreement, "I don't blame them. If I were in their shoes I would be the same." He admits, his eyes slowly moving to the women and crinkling his nose in disgust. Did he just now realize how unappealing those stripper girls look? They couldn't compare to his angel.

takeomi sighs, exhaling some cigarette smoke, "just leave her alone. I thought you guys didn't want to drag her into bonten? we're fucking criminals, remember." He points out. "If she's with us there's no guarantee she'll be safe. Being with us is like a death sentence. You either live or die."

mikey and the others remain silent. takeomi wasn't wrong.

The white short haired male, after a long period of thinking, sighs through his nose, "takeomi is right. Maybe we should leave her out of this. We left everything behind for a reason and bringing her back for our own selfish reasons would be wrong." He says unconvinced of his own words.

The others exchanged glances before reluctantly agreeing with mikey. (y/n) was precious to them. So, despite their feelings about it, they decide to leave her alone, let her live her life.

It shouldn't be too hard.........

.........right?

A/n: hope you like!!!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.1K 775 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...
230K 10K 51
"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ 20 ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ" โ–ถ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: An AU...
85.9K 2.4K 20
(Y/n) is Ran's most special person. How will she cope with the struggle of her insecurities? Can she handle it or will she succumb to her inner demon...
378K 10K 40
(Y/n) just moved from los angeles to japan, what happens when she encounters Bonten?