Teen Wolf: The Older McCall

Oleh XxLegacy214xX

My name is Jason McCall and I am the older twin brother of Scott McCall, but the key difference between my br... Lebih Banyak

Teen Wolf
The Lifeline of Beacon Hills
Season One Biography
Harem
Pilot
Laura Hale
Pack Mentality
Magic Bullet
Heart Monitor
Night School
Lunatic
Evolving
Teen Wolf Season Two
Season Two Bio
Omega
Declaring War
Shape Shifting
Ice Pick
Abomination
Venomeous

The Tell

3.9K 91 2
Oleh XxLegacy214xX

Previously on Teen Wolf...

  "The beginnings!"

—————————————————

    In the town of Beacon Hills it is night time with a half moon shining over the place and if you look over towards the Beacon Hills Police Station you'll see our MC Jason and his partner Allison in their office searching through papers while referencing a time line of events.

Jason POV:

   "Okay so how do we figure out how everything started?" Allison asked me as she sat at her own desk looking over files with her quiver attached to her back as her compound bow is seen setting against the wall.

  "Check the dates that everything happened." I stated as Allison nodded before she grabbed the picture of the dead deer...

   And pinned it to the wall.

"Okay so first was the dead deer with the spiral right?" I asked as Allison nodded before turning to me.

   "Can you tell me what Laura told you about the spiral again?" Allison asked as nodded.

   "It was her family's sign for a vendetta or vengeance." I stated before squinting my eyes in concentration before suddenly officer Hannah comes barging into my office.

   "Sorry Jay, but we just got a call about a body at the movie store." Hannah said as I quickly stood up with Allison following behind while grabbing her bow before we set out towards the crime scene.

Movie Store...

   After arriving at the store I saw that the police have already arrived and cornered off the area with Jackson standing next to Lydia who is sitting in an ambulance causing me to run up to her to which Lydia quickly wrapped her arms around my waist tightly and as she held onto me I felt her constantly shivering telling me that she was scared.

   "Hey Ariel it's okay I'm here." I said as I rubbed her back making her shivering slow slightly telling me she is calming down.

   "Better?" I asked as Lydia nodded while still having her head set against my stomach before I turned to Jackson who is yelling at Noah.

   "I WANT TO GO HOME!" Jackson shouted at Noah before the paramedics started wheeling out the movie store clerks body.

   "Oh woah is that a dead body?" Stiles yelled out before we all just looked at him causing him to gain an embarrassed look before climbing back into Noah's cruiser.

   "Everybody back up, back up." Noah stated as people started doing as he says letting the paramedics put the clerks body into the back of the ambulance as Jackson took hold of Lydia and brought her to the car before he drove with her leaving me and Allison.

   "I get that he is killing people, but I don't get why." I heard Scott state before I looked up and saw Dereck nodding at me to which I nodded back.

   " I mean this isn't standard practice right? We don't go around in the middle of the night murdering everyone do we?" Scott asked as he looked over the scene.

   "No. We're predators, but we don't have to be killers." Dereck stated as I continued listening.

   "Then why is he a killer?" Scott asked trying to understand.

   "That's what we are going to find out." Dereck said before both Scott and Dereck walked away with me heading inside followed by Allison who also saw Dereck and Scott on the roof.

   "Why were they here?" Allison asked as we started looking around.

   "The same reason we are here; trying to figure out why this Alpha is killing people." I stare as Allison nods before we walk out not coming up with anything.

   "JASON!"

As we walked out of the store I heard my name and when I turned I saw Stiles running towards me.

   "Did you find anything?" Stiles asked as he stood in front of me.

   After he asked me the question I stood there pondering if I should involve stiles, but seeing that he is mine and Scotts Best friend he is already involved.

  "No, but I'm going to head to the hospital see if it's the same scent that I keep catching from these murders." I stated as Stiles nodded before I grabbed his shoulder and started dragging him to my car with an amused but also confused Allison following behind.

   After getting Stiles in my car and made sure Allison was in I drove off towards Beacon Hills Hospital, but not before grabbing my mom some food as a sort of bribe.

Beacon Hills Hospital...

   After arriving at the hospital I pull in to a parking space before turning to Stiles.

   "Alright here's the deal I'll let you in on this investigation if you promise not to ask questions about Lydia, Deal!" I say as Stiles immediately nods with a smile.

   "Alright good now let's go." I say before we hop out and head inside with Allison lagging behind a little to talk to Stiles.

   "What did Jason mean by not asking questions about Lydia?" Allison asked as Stiles grew an embarrassed blush in his face.

   "Well in the past when Jason has let me in on his cases I tend to ask a lot of questions about Lydia because of my crush on her." Stiles stated as Allison giggled amused before they reached the receptionist desk.

   "Hey Jason what can I do for you?" The receptionist asked with a smile to which I smiled back.

   "Is my mom available?" I asked.

"Let me check and I'll let you know." The receptionist stated as I nodded before I turned to see Allison pouting.

   "What?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Allison said before turning her head to the side with a huff.

A Couple Minutes Later...

   "Jason your mom is on her down now." The receptionist stated before I thanked her and took a seat with Allison sitting next to me before she grabbed my arm and when I turned to her I saw her have a possessive look in her eyes.

   "Oh were you jealous?" I asked as amused as Allison blushed before glaring at me.

   "Okay I'm sorry." I say before pecking her lips which makes her smile softly before I saw my mom approach and when she saw me she smiled.

   "What are you doing here?" Melissa said as she hugged me before I held out a the food I brought her to which she took.

   "Your the sweetest...most conniving and manipulative boy I know. What do you want?" Melissa stated as I chuckled nervously.

   "Well I was hoping my badass of a mom would let her superstar of a son take a look at the body the paramedics just brought in." I say with a smile as mom just arched her eyebrow at me.

   "And why should this badass let you do that?" Mom said with a smirk.

   "For a case I'm working on." I say growing nervous before mom sighed.

  "Fine, but be careful okay!" Mom said as I nodded before kissing her cheek and walking off with Allison and Stiles following behind with amused smirks on their faces.

   "You are such a mamas boy!" Stiles stated with a laugh as we approached the morgue.

   "...True." I stated before pushing open the door and walking inside before I see the slab with clerk on it and after analyzing the body I can tell it's the same scent as the one from the other crime scenes.

  "It's the same." I say as Stiles and Allison ponder what this means.

   "Ones an incident, twos a coincidence, and three is a pattern." I mutter to myself, but both Stiles and Allison hear my statement.

   "Wait my dad says that sometimes during his cases." Stiles stated as I nodded agreeing with him.

   "Wait what does that have to do with this?" Allison asked.

   "I don't know yet, but we will figure out until then...let's head home." I stare as stiles groans while Allison nods before she lets out a yawn of exhaustion to which I took both of them home before heading home myself and after showering and brushing my teeth I get into bed and drift off to sleep.

Next Morning...

   After arriving at school I head to Allison's locker with her birthday present, but the thing is she doesn't know that I know it's her birthday.

   'Poke' 'Poke'

After reaching Allison I tap her shoulder and when she turns around she seems me with her birthday present to which she happily took.

   "How did you know?" Allison asked.

   "I'm a detective and I knew you didn't want anyone knowing due to how cruel teenagers could be." I say before Allison smiles and quickly kissing me.

  "What was that for?" I asked with a smile.

   "For literally being the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." Allison asked as I nodded with a smug look in my face.

   "Well are you going to open your gift." I stated as she quickly unwrapped to see a rectangular jewelry box and after opening the box she sees a necklace with a a circular pendant with Latin writing...

   "What does it mean?" Allison asked.

  "Love conquers all." I said as she smiled before I helped her put the necklace on and after I attach the links together she turns around before hugging me tightly.

   "How about we get out of here?" I asked as she looked up at me slightly.

   "Skip class?" Allison asked.

"Yeah the whole day." I stated as I looked her in her eyes mesmerized by their beauty.

   "Well your asking someone who has never skipped one class to bail out on the entire day and I don't..." Allison said as I looked at her confused because I believe she has skipped out on a few classes to be my partner.

   "This is perfect then if we get caught then none of the blame is in you." I say as Allison turns to me.

   "But then what if you get caught?" Allison asked as I grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards the exit.

   "Let's try not to think about that!" I said before we walked out of school and towards her car.

  After reaching her car we quickly hopped in.

   "Maybe this was a bad idea, my dad would kill me if he found out?" Allison asked nervously.

  "You always follow your dads rules?" I asked as I buckled my seat belt.

   "No, not lately." Allison says with a smile.

   "Good the start the car." I say as I look through the mirror to see the schools patrol car turning this way.

   "Where we going?" Allison asked.

"Uhh I don't know somewhere, anywhere!" I say getting nervous.

  "Well somewhere where no one can see us right because I could get detention." Allison said.

   "Allison if you don't start this car." I say before she quickly pulls out of her parking spot and drives out of the school parking lot while I let out a sigh of relief.

   "Turn left." I say making Allison due a quick turn before she reaches her arm over my chest like a mom would do.

   "Sorry sorry I just totally soccer momed you." Allison said with a giggle.

   "It's alright. Just pick up my masculinity on the way back." I say as Allison lets out a laugh at my remark.

  After driving a little further Allison pulls over in the beacons hills preserve before we both hop out and start walking.

   "You still aren't okay with this huh?" I asked as Allison smiled softly.

   "I just feel like I need an alibi." Allison said.

   "Well if we get caught I'll just say it was my fault." I say with a shrug.

   "You don't need to take the blame for me it was my choice too." Allison stated, but all I was focused on were her lips.

   "Awh good because if we get caught I'm totally going to blame you." I say as Allison gains a look of amusement.

   "Oh really?" Allison asked with an amused smile.

   "Hell yeah, and they'd believe me y'know totally hot girl asking if I could skip the day with her like I wouldn't say no." I said as Allison nodded trying to hold in her laugh.

  "So throw me under bus just like that?" Allison asked.

   "Throw, push, shove." I say.

"And what if I decide to drag you down with me." Allison said as she grabbed the front of my shirt.

   "I'd just yell for help." I say amused.

   "Well what if I did this." Allison said before she leaned forward and kissed me.

  "I'd scream for help." I said with a goofy smile.

   "And if I did this." Allison stated before she leaned again and kissed me only for longer and with her hand hovering over the private area of my pants.

   "I'd beg for mercy!" I say as Allison giggles before kissing my cheek before we took off walking again.

  As we walked through the woods we had to start walking up this hill to which as we journeyed up the hill Allison lost her footing in which I quickly caught her hand as she laughed.

   "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think you just earned your masculinity back." Allison said as I shook my head with a smile before we continued walking.

   "What are you doing?" I asked as Allison pulled out her phone.

   "I'm just texting Lydia thank you for the birthday stuff." Allison said before I grabbed her phone.

  "No if mines off yours is too." I say amused as she looked at me.

   "So we are just disconnecting from the world." Allison asked as I continued staring at her.

   "You can handle that for one day right?" I asked with a tilt of my head.

   "Just this one text and then I will be all yours okay." Allison said as I nodded before she sent the text and looked up only to see how close our faces were to which she smiled happily before taking my hand and started guiding me off further into the woods.

   As we walked we had to cross this stream to which we climbed over these rocks that's ere acting as a path while talking about meaningless things just enjoying the day together until lost her footing again and when I tried to catch her I end up falling over to right on top of her ensuring a laugh from Allison as I chuckled before she apologized then kissed me before we continued walking until we came upon this bridge to which I leaned haunts the side with Allison leaning next to me.

  As we leaned against the railing I started telling her these stories of me and as Allison listened she couldn't help but smile at Jason because she knew she was in love with Jason McCall.

   "Jason?" Allison called making me turn to her.

   "Hmmm?" I said.

"I love you." Allison said before kissing me with me kissing her back.

   "I love you too." I say in a whisper before I start to walk off to which Allison takes this opportunity to run up and jump on my back making me laugh as I grabbed her legs securing her place in my back before I continued walking while Allison spoke about anything and everything to me with me adding input.

   After seeing the sun go down Allison and I made our way back into her car and after getting settled Allison turned to me.

   "So being totally honest this was kind of a perfect birthday." Allison stated with a smile as I smiled back at her.

   "Good, that's good." I said.

"I would have known if you were lying anyways." I say with a smirk as Allison giggled.

   "Oh really?" Allison said amused knowing full well that I could.

   "You have a tell...with your eyebrow right here." I say as I lay my hand against her cheek and rub the part of her eyebrow that I was referring to causing her to blush with a smile.

   "Huh." Allison says.

"Let's see if you can figure out if I'm lying now." Allison says as she grabs my hand and holds it in front of her mouth.

   "Ummm, I wish that my parents weren't coming home from the teacher conferences so I could spend the rest of the day with you." Allison said.

   "The rest of the day?" I said with a smirk.

   "Well the rest of the night!" Allison said as she smirked causing me to visibly gulp before leaning over towards her.

   "Well neither one of us have to go to these conferences do we?" I asked in a whisper as I lean close enough to where Allison can feel my breathe in her lips.

   "No...I guess not." Allison said back in a whisper as she bit her lip before she climbed in my lap with my hands grabbing and massaging her ass causing her to quietly moan before she kisses me with me kissing back before we journeyed to the back seat where clothes were quickly thrown off and a condominium was quickly thrown in before all you heard was moans and grunts from the backseat of Allison's car.

   After doing the deed in the back seat you will see Allison lying on top of Jason in a peaceful sleep with Jason doing the same, but Jason's sleep isn't quite as peaceful.

   "Jason your almost ready!" A voice said as Jason's eyes opened glowing yellow, but something strange happened to his eyes.

   They flashed a crimson red glow before reverting back as Jason drifted back off to sleep.

   Thank you for reading this chapter, but don't forget to comment and vote down below...✌🏾

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.7K 453 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...
309K 6.2K 45
❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past year. Now, she deals with Alpha Packs, fin...
8.1K 350 33
Scarlett McCall couldn't be any more different than her twin brother Scott. At least that's what people tend to think. When the supernatural enters S...
2.4K 90 11
Book 1 of McCall She-Wolf series What if Scott McCall has an younger twin sister that knew about werewolves long before they both became one? Well h...