One hectic Sleepover. (Kotlc...

By Violinloluwu

"Come on, bangs boy! Don't be such a party pooper!" Keefe wined. " Sorry, Funkyhair but I am NOT going to pla... More

Authors Note.
Chapter 1 ||Jitters||
Chapter 2 || First Impression||
Chapter 3 ||Jealousy||
Chapter 4 || Prank Buddies ||
Notice
Chapter 5 || Happy? ||
Chapter 6 || Party Pooper ||
Chapter 7 || Spin the bottle ||
Chapter 8 || Truth or Dare ||
Chapter 9 || A Heard Laugh ||
Chapter 10 || We Were Obvious? ||
Chapter 11 || Official ||
Chapter 12 || Figurines ||
Chapter 13 || And the winner is... ||
Chapter 14 || Scar ||
UPDATE
Chapter 15 || The chapter everyone abt to kill Quan aka "Regret " ||
Chapter 16 || Look at me ||
Chapter 17 || Confess ||
Chapter 18 || Mallowmelt ||
Chapter 19 || Movie Night ||
Chapter 20 || Denh <3 ||
Chapter 21 || Galvin ||
Chapter 22 || Bullseye ||
Chapter 23 || Sneaking Out ||
Chapter 24 || Gorgeous ||
Chapter 25 || Broken Plant ||
Chapter 27 || Conjuring ||
Chapter 28 || Locked ||
Chapter 29 || He knows ||
Chapter 30 || Love ||
Epilogue || Dandelions ||

Chapter 26 || Studying? Since when? ||

935 15 57
By Violinloluwu

Tam

Tam sighed as he quietly walked to Keefe's room while holding Keefe's hand. He still did feel really bad about the whole plant incident but Keefe shrugged it off like it was nothing. It was almost as if he was used to it and, he really shouldn't be. Which concerned Tam. Tam knew Keefe was mentally abused by his father but did he know how bad it was? Nope.

 And that tiny little incident gave him a small portion of a whole painting. For all Tam knew, this kind of behavior could might as well happen to Keefe every day. Which again, was concerning.

Tam thoughts were interrupted as they both neared Keefe's bedroom. Keefe opened the door and walked over to the bed that basically filled the entire room. Keefe plopped down on his bed as Tam did the same. Keefe's bed was pretty comfy. I mean, when you're extremely rich, the least you could do is get an overly expensive, large, and comfy bed, right? 

Tam was still holding on to Keefe hand as they sat down in his bed. They sat there for a couple of minutes in silence before Keefe broke it.

"Soooo, what to do?" Keefe asked.

"Study." Tam replied blankly as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Nah, ah ah." Keefe started as he shook his finger in front of Tam's nose. "You broke my plant. This is you paying me back. Remember? Besides who goes over to their boyfriends house to study?! Talk about lame, Tammy."

Tam scoffed and rolled his eyes to that.

"Okay, okay." Tam started. " I don't know.  What do you want to do?"

"Food." Keefe replied.

"Okay... But how are we going to make it? Your dad is obviously going to be suspicious if you start cooking at 7:30." Tam reasoned.

"Hmm" Keefe hummed as he stroked his invisible beard. Keefe thought for a couple seconds before his eyes lit up.

"The leftover mallow melt! " Keefe exclaimed as he practically bounced out of his bed and tried to reach for the door but Tam stopped him.

"Okay yeah but, what about me? You're dad doesn't let you eat in your room, does he? And him being your nosy dad, he's going to check on whatever you are doing to create all that noise' And if he sees me down there? Yeah, we're both dead."

"How is he gonna know? He's getting old and grumpy so he sleeps earlier now. We can just sneak it into my room!" Keefe suggested.

"You know, this would've been a lot easier if you would've just told your dad I'd be here." Tam replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, one, he wouldn't let me. And two, where would the fun in that be?" Keefe smirked.

"The fun is that we get to do anything we want to without the fear of being caught!" Tam answered.

"But being scared IS fun." Keefe said as he crossed his arms and poured which made Tam reluctantly give in.

"Not really but, okay." Tam sighed. "But if we get caught, I'm breaking up with you. Got it?"

"So scary!" Keefe deadpanned. " Besides Tammy, even if we were to get caught the worst thing you'd do is give me a death glare and mutter 'I knew this was a bad idea' under your breath and angrily light leap back home."

Tam rolled his eyes and tugged on his bangs.

"Whatever. Can we just get this over with?" He asked, annoyed.

Tam saw Keefe's eyes beam as he dragged Tam back downstairs. At this point, Tam was starting to get used to all the dragging. I mean, Keefe dragged him half across a place almost every single day. But hey, Keefe was being Keefe. So what did Tam expect.

Even though Keefe was dragging Tam, he managed to quietly do so. So luckily, they didn't hear a complain come out of Cassius' grouchy mouth. They both made it downstairs without any complaints and walked down the hallway towards Keefe's kitchen. As Tam was following Keefe in his overly oversized mansion, he almost bumped into another plant but missed it by near centimeters.

"Careful there! You're almost as clumsy as Foster!" Keefe joked in a whisper.

"Oh come on. I'm not THAT bad. At least I can make it up your stairs without tripping on the 7th step." Tam argued as he defend himself.

"Meh. I guess you're right. But you're still pretty clumsy." Keefe said as they neared the kitchen. Keefe quietly opened the fridge, careful not to make much noise. As Keefe was getting the tray of mallow melt out of the fridge, Tam went to get out the plates and forks. As Tam set the plates down on the island of Keefe's kitchen, he felt his imparted buzz in his pocket. He took it out to see who had text him.

Linh

Alert alert! ⚠️ Tiergans coming  up now! I'll try to distract him! P.s you're paying me back for this! <333

————————————————————————

Even though Linh would distract Tiergan, he had to be fast. Tam quickly texted Linh back.

Tam

ok thanks

————————————————————————

"Oh uhm. Linh texted me saying Tiergan's saying goodnight so I have to go. I'll be right back." Tam said.

"Oh ok. This time come through my window. The front door is too squeaky." Keefe said as Tam nodded in agreement and went to open the door but Keefe stopped him from doing so.

"Go through the window! It's noisy remember?" Keefe reminded.

Tam nodded and quickly went to open the window the was next to the door. Once he got it open he started to climb out but Keefe's soft hand stopped him from doing so. Tam turned around, annoyed.

"Wha-" Tam started but Keefe planted a soft kiss on Tams lips. Making him shut up in the process.

Tam looked away and blushed furiously.

"Y-you're stupid." Tam stuttered.

Keefe just blew him a kiss and winked as Tam rolled his eyes and jumped out of the window. He quickly held up his light leaping crystals to the moons light...

Tam was on the ledge of his window. He quickly opened the window and jumped back into his room. And on queue, Tam heard a knock on his door. He quickly closed the window, jumped on his bed, and grabbed a book the was on his nightstand to look as if he was "busy"

"Come in!" Tam called out. Tiergan entered his room with a warm smile on his face.

"Hey, I'm going to bed and- why are you reading in the dark?" Tiergan asked as he turned on the light that was in Tam's room.

"Oh uh." Tam had to think of a lie. "It doesn't really bother me." 

"Oh well. You should still ready with the light on. It could ruin your eyes you know." Tiergan stated.

"Yeah, but it's nothing Elwin couldn't fix." Tam reasoned.

"I know. But don't say I told you so!" Tiergan said as he started closing Tams door. "Good night Tam!"

"Night Tiergan." Tam said and Tiergan opened the door but quickly opened it back again.

"Don't go to bed too late!" Tiergan warned.

"I won't. Promise." Tam lied. He knew he was probably not going to sleep until 12 or later with Keefe being with him.

Tiergan nodded and closed his door. Tam waited a couple seconds for the coast to be clear and after about 30 seconds, he decided he was safe and started making his way towards his window. Once he was out in the ledge, he held his Crystal up to the moons light once again...

Tam was back at candleshade. He decided to text Keefe to let him know that he was coming in again.

Tam

im here ima go through the window I came out of

Keefe

Okay Tammyyyyyyy <333333

—————————————————————-

Tam walked over to the window to find it unlocked and hopped through it, almost tripping over the ledge. As he was regaining his balance, Keefe's giddy faced popped up from the hallway.

"You really are clumsy." Keefe teased.

"Oh shut up Keefe." Tam said as he tugged on his bangs for the 10000th time today.

Keefe just smirked and as expected, dragged Tam all the way to his room in a matter of seconds. Keefe opened the door and Tam found that the mallowmelt for the both of them was already in his bed. Tam plopped down on Keefe's bed as Keefe did the same. Tam picked up his fork and dug in the the gooey mess.

"Jeez! Slow down! Save it for the movie!" Keefe said as Tam rolled his eyes and dropped his fork.

"WeLl, what movie are we going to watch?" Tam asked,

"Uhm. Wanna watch the second movie to the Harry Potter one?" Keefe suggested.

"It was boring." Tam shrugged.

"What." Keefe's voice turned cold. " In what universe is Harry Potter boring!? You see the way he goes bam! And Zap! And Kablooey?!"

"Yeah. It's stupid." Tam said, bored.

"We're over." Keefe said as Tam rolled his eyes.

"Oh no. What ever shall I do?" Tam deadpanned as he took another bite of his mallowmelt.

"Whatever Tammy. You're boring." Keefe scoffed. "How about.. OOOO! A scary movie?"

"Sure. It'll be fun to see you near peeing yourself." Tam said as a sly grin spread across his face.

"Psh, that's you!" Keefe remarked.

"Yeah whatever. We'll see. What do you have." Tam asked.

Keefe went through the bucket of movies he had. The ended up arguing over if whether or not they should watch the conjuring, or the black phone but, Keefe being Keefe, he wouldn't stop fighting for the his option so the put the conjuring in his DVD player. The movie was only playing for 10 minutes before they both started getting scared. Clinging on to each other like classic 90's couples...

Word count: 1578

Heyyy! Ok so. Extremely sorry for my absence! I am going through a writers block and I tried forcing myself to write but I really hated how it turned out so I didn't publish it! So I'm deciding to give myself time instead! So please expect updates from 1 week to 2 weeks! I promise I won't abandon this book so don't worry about that! But I hope you understand! This book is kind of nearing an end so maybe around 5 more chapters? Idk! But I want to say ty for all the support, votes, comments, and reads this book had gotten. I can't really believe so many people are reading my book! I hope you all hav an amazing day! Ty for reading and stay positive! <33

ok but why is the conjuring such a good scary movie. Like not too scary but still scary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 14.6K 63
(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want. What they don't know is that he is stru...
100K 1.2K 27
A new book is out! -29.5.23 Summary: A great flash of light ended up with powerful,feared or even untouchable people in a giant room together. What w...
255K 3.5K 43
Keefe wakes up from a long coma in order to regain strength. Dex is stronger then him, zero muscle Dex! Struggling to lift weights is one thing, stru...
17.8K 105 16
I wrote this a long time ago so cringe warning Biana invites Sophie,Keefe,Tam,Linh and Dex over for a sleepover with her and fitz! Truth or dare,Spi...