Hes my light (being edited)

By As_fcking_if

one unexpected night I saw him. My ex. He was here and he was after me again, I can't get away from him. ... More

⚠️Content and trigger warning ⚠️
Chapter 1- dance
Chapter 2-not here
Chapter 3-thank you
Chapter 4-connection
Chapter 5- blur
Chapter 6- safe
Chapter 7- stay
Chapter 8- nightmare
Chapter 9- cold
Chapter 10- fight
Chapter 11- vulnerable 
Chapter 12- mom
Chapter 13- love
Chapter 14- cry
Chapter 15- eat
Chapter 16- our
Chapter 17- lost
Chapter 18- forgive
Chapter 19- angry
Chapter 20- date
Chapter 22- join
Chapter 23- drunk
Chapter 24- sweet
Chapter 25- tattoo
Chapter 26- birthday
Chapter 27- different
Chapter 28- Rule
Chapter 29- ASH
Chapter 30- finally
Chapter 31- rely
Chapter 32- beg
Chapter 33- tripping
Chapter 34- fuck sienna
Chapter 35- be mine
Chapter 36- wedding (bonus)
One last end
New story

Chapter 21- so good

9.3K 149 113
By As_fcking_if

Asher Hernandez

my jaw clenches when I feel her tighten around me again. Gently. I remind my self I need to go gently.

I let a moan slip my lips and I thrust into her again, her around me is the best fucking feeling  ever and I don't think I'll ever get enough of it. I start to slowly move my hips back and forth and quicken my pace up when her back arches.

I feel my muscles tense and I start thrusting deep inside her watching her perfectly round tits bounce with each thrust. I grab her hips with both my hands keeping her still as I slam into her losing all control I once had. I get harder everytime I hear her pretty moans and whimpers that leave her lips.

"Oh god.. Ash fuck." She moans my name which drives me crazy.

"Whos pussy is this." I demand grabbing her by her neck and applying slight pressure. Her hazel eyes meet mine, she moans and doesn't answer so I slam so deep inside her and stop moving.

"Yours." She chokes on her moans.

"Good girl. You take my cock so fucking good." I praise as I continue to move inside her.

"Fuck ash I love you." She moaned digging her nails deeper into my hips. I moaned at her words bringing my hand so it's between us, I use my thumb and start rubbing her clit in circles as I continue to slam my hips against hers.

"shit.. fuck Ash." She screams which brings a smirk to my lips as I continue to fuck her. I grip the sheets above her head tighter as I thrust deep inside her. "Faster.. Ash faster." She whispers in my ear. I hum in agreement as I comply. She wraps her legs around my waist pulling me closer to her as I thrust fast and hard.

"Fuck yes." She moans dropping her head back and arching her back. I latch onto her exposed neck leaving sloppy kisses all over while sucking hard. I feel her hands tangle into my hair and pull at my roots.

"Fuck sienna." I let a deep moan slip. I feel her clench around me and I can tell she's close. I rub harder and faster on her clit occasionally pinching, I trust harder and deeper repeatedly hitting her sweet spot.

"You want to cum amore?" I ask breathlessly. she nods vigorously with a whimper. "Words." I demand.

"Yes." She moans tightening her grip on my hair and around my waist. I hum quickening my pace.

"Look at me." I demand grabbing her face she keeps her eyes closed shut which then I completely pull out. I watch as her eyes fly open and she groans.

"Please ash." She pleads.

"Please what?" I narrow my eyes.

"Please make me cum." She begs which turns me on even more. I place both hands on her thighs pushing them apart so she's spread wide. I slam into her hard and fast, I pull out and do it again and again and again until her legs are shaking uncontrollably underneath my tattooed hands. "Fuck.. oh my god Ash please." She whines. I smirk.

I take in her sweat covered body underneath us and listen to the sounds of our moans and body's connecting fill the room. I glance down to where our body's meet and feel my self edging just at the sight. I push into her faster and rougher feeling my tip hit her G-spot repeatedly. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as her breathing gets heavier. I lean over her inter locking both our hands and pushing the backs of hers into the bed.

"Cum for me sienna." I push hard inside her. I feel her pussy tighten around me as she comes undone. I thrust faster inside her riding out her orgasm as she bites my collar bone to muffle her screams, I rub her clit swirling her juices on my fingers and I push my fingers into her mouth so far until she gags. she sucks my fingers clean of her own cum. I feel her orgasm again just seconds after her first as I continue to thrust inside her, moments later I pull out letting her orgasm end.

I watch as she lazily sits up on to her knees and takes me into her mouth with out me telling her. This time it was me who was moaning darkly. her whole body shook as she blew me, sucking so fucking hard and bobbing her head fast. I grab her hair in my hand as I thrust my cock down her throat until it hits the back as I cum hard. she continues to suck and swallow.

"Fuck Sienna. You take my cock so good." I moan breathlessly as she falls back on the bed.

"I want more." She grins at me. I smirk grabbing her and moving her so she was tits down on the bed, I grabbed her hips pulling her up so her ass was in the air. I placed soft kisses on the red marks I left on her ass. She pulls her self up so she's on her hands and knees, I make her spread her knees apart as I position my already hard cock at her entrance again

***
Sienna Marino

I gripped the sheets hard as Ash thrusted inside of me. He moved so painfully slow that I pushed my ass into him trying to take him deeper.

"You like that?" he asked grabbing one of my hips with one hand and the other pushing on my lower back. I moaned loudly as he shoved himself inside me hard. He started to slam into me faster as I pushed my ass into him at the same time. "Fuck me ash." I slurred moaning.

"Fuck I love you sienna." He let out a deep moan as he kissed my back. "Look at me." He demanded to which I complied, I looked over my shoulder locking eyes with him. It didn't take long for my eyes to flutter shut as my jaw became unhinged and drop open slightly. I grip the sheets tighter as he pulls out to his tip and pounds into me.

"Harder." I almost scream in pleasure as he does. I feel him grip my hair at the scalp pulling me up so I'm standing on my knees. His hand leaves my hair and grabs my neck pulling me so my back is almost touching his front. I lift my arms up to grab the back of his neck and kissing him lazily. He returns my kiss only to pound into me hitting my g-spot multiple times. Both our lips part as we stare into each others eyes.

The sinful sound out our moans and bodies slamming together echos throughout the room. Ash takes one of his hands around my front and rubbing my clit between his fingers. I moan in pleasure as my legs start to shake, I clench around him as I edge close to my climax.

"Not yet." He growled in my ear quickening his pace. I felt my liquids drip down my thighs and I try to suppress my need to release. "Not yet Sienna." He tells me again letting go my neck. I fall forward onto my hands and knees, Ash grabs my hips firmly pulling me towards him as he pounds into me.

"Ash.. please I need t-to." I choke on my words as moans come tumbling out instead.

"Wait. Unless you want to be punished." He demanded continuing to rub my clit and thrust into me. I look back at him seeing his body glisten with sweat from the moon light slipping in from the curtains and his perfect tattoos hands that stand out on my body. I push back into him hard making everything all the more rougher.

"Fuck." His dark throating moans only make me wetter for him.

"Who's my little slut?" He asked slapping me on the ass. I couldn't answer, I know that if I opened my mouth a moan would slip.

"Who?" He slapped me again. Stopping deep inside me. A whimper left my lips at the loss of him moving.

"I-I a-am." I choked out.

"That's right-" he pounded in and out. "Your" again "mine." He said slamming into me.

"And only yours." I moaned. I heard him curse something under his breath as he quickened his pace and slammed harder and harder into my sore pussy. I gripped the sheets so hard my knuckles went white.

"Now. Cum for me." He groaned. I did as he said letting my orgasm loose, I felt his warm liquid shoot deep inside of me as he continued to ride out both our orgasms.

"Fuck." Ash groaned as he slipped out of me. And just when I thought we were done he grabs me sitting next to me and placing me on his lap so I'm straddling him. "Ride my cock like a good girl." He whispered.

I became flustered and embarrassed because I haven't done this before. "A-ash I haven't done anything like this before." I told him looking down as his cum spilling out of me.

"it's ok. All you have to do is sit on it." He told me. I did as he said lifting my hips and grabbing his hard cock positioning it underneath my pussy. I sat down slowly taking him fully in me, fuck he makes me so full. "Good girl."

Ash grabbed my hips pulling me up his cock a bit and holding me still. "Hold on to me amore." He told me. I grabbed his shoulders. He started to thrust up and down inside me fast and hard. I felt my body go weak as he pulled me closer so our chests were touching.

"Fuck ash." I moaned resting my head in the crook of his neck and pulling at his hair.

"Yeah that's right.. moan my name. Remember who's making you feel so fucking good, remember who's you are." he groaned going faster. I felt my self getting close again as I clenched around him. he pushed me down so he was fully in me and started to grind my hips back and forth. I pulled his head back by his hair trying to get him to cum for me.

"Cazzo." He muttered under his breath as I continued to grind my hips just like he was doing. I pushed my self hard onto him as I rode him. I lifted my knees bouncing up and down on his cock and tightening around him on purpose. I smirked when I saw his eyes closed tightly and his eye brows furrowed. I like taking control of Ash I'll be doing this more often.

"Fuck Sienna get up." he demanded. I did as he said but took him into my mouth again sucking hard and pumping the base of his cock. He grabbed my hair in a fist and by the tight  grip I could tell he was about to cum. I sucked my cheeks in hard, rolling my eyes to the back of my head as his load shoots down my throat. I try and swallow every last drop but I felt some drip down my jaw. when I see his legs relax and feel his grip loosen I pop him out of my mouth and lay tiredly on his lap.

"That was so good." I breathed.

"Yeah." He hummed gently pushing me off him and walking away. What the fuck? I pushed my self up slightly to see the bathroom light on. Oh.

I lay back down on my back hearing the water run and soon he was back in the room. He came over to me slightly parting my legs and running the warm cloth down my slit cleaning everything up. I winced at the stinging sensation.

"Come on you should go to the bathroom." He told me picking me up bridal style as I dangled in his arms. he put me down on the floor in the bathroom, I grabbed the counter as my legs gave out. "Do you need help?" He chuckled. I could hear the smirk in his tone.

"No." I shooed him out and going to the bathroom. When I was done I was about to head back but my legs couldn't take it. "ash." I called for him. He walked into bathroom with a grin. "Carry me?" I gave him puppy eyes. He smiled picking me up and carrying me to the bed that had new sheets on it. Hah always works. he layed down on top of me resting his head just under my tits.

"You know.. no one's ever made me cum that many times." He told me.

"Ash! Don't say stuff like that." I shirked feeling embarrassed.

"What? It's true." He hummed amused. I rolled my eyes and ran my hands through his hair.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you." He said back.
———————————————————————————
There you go you nastys. I hope you found it ok. Haven't wrote anything like that befor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 61.3K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
10.7K 174 17
Hey bastard don't you think it's main time you pay your debt, s-sir please give me a little bit time I promise to pay up, I laughed really loud and s...
729K 7K 16
Through the door came my nightmare in human form. I watched as he strode in with his demeaning confidence that suffocated the room. It was second nat...
379 23 13
"Come on now, we're just having some fun.'' My body felt frozen and the tears started to fall as I thrashed around, trying to push them both off of m...