Love At First Sight

By Unknown_author_144

What will happen if your idol fell for you????? More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
PART 9
Part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
Part 28
part 30
part 31
part 32
Part 33
part 34
part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
part 39
Part 40
Bonus Part

part 29

346 21 0
By Unknown_author_144

At yn's dorm.

Jina - yahh!! Yn what happen to you since you came from company you are disturbed and not paying attention what happened to you??

Youngseo- yes yn Is everything okay??

Yn - yeah everything is okay unni.

Sana - no you are lieing spill the tea yn

Hari - yeah unni why are you hiding something from us aren't we are friends??

Geumhi - yeah tell us yn??

Yn - umm actaully??

Hari - did that bitch nayeon did something??? Wait i am gonna kill her.

Yn - yahh!! Yah!! Calm down she doesn't did anything.

Jina - then?

Yn - actually!!

Youngseo - yahh!! Are you telling or not??

( then yn told them everything)

Geumhi - ahh is that so!!

Jina - yahh!! But you are really ignoring him right??

Hari - yeah  even I saw her spending her time in washroom about two hours.

Youngseo - yeah and lots of time when vshii!! Called her she told me to tell him that she is busy.

(But yn was looking down out of embarrassment then jin young went to her and tap her shoulder)

Jin young - what's wrong yn is everything okay??

Hari - Is vshii bothering you?? Is he pervert??

Yn - yahh!! What are you saying he is not like that guy.

Sana - exactly he is a nice guy and he respect girl dumbo.

Hari - okay but why are you shouting at me I just asked ( pouting)

Sana - then why are you doing this to him??

Youngseo - yeah he is a nice guy yn.

Yn - umm!!(looking down playing with fingers)

Jin young - yn do you like him??

(And it made everyone gasp and yn shocked she quickly looked up and her cheeks star getting hot😳)

hari - look she is blushing ohh so it is the reason.

Jina - yn you like him but you said you hate boys.

Sana - yn is that true??

Geumhi - yn do you really like him??

Yn - yahh!! You guys stop i don't like him pls (and she left from there.)

Jin young - I think she likes him.

Hari - i don't think so unnie and she also said that she didn't like him and she even said she hate boys.

Youngseo - well we don't know right so let her decide that when she is ready to tell us.

Geumhi - yeah don't force her and BTW you guys tell me. Aren't you also start feeling about them specially jina you.

Jina - aniyo unni what are you saying its not like that😳.

Youngseo - okay okay I understood let's sleep now we have to go tomorrow early yeah.

( meanwhile)

Yn - ahh what is happening to me did I really love him,
ofcourse you love him you thought it was just attraction but it is not,you love him.
Well if its love then I am not gonna tell him anymore bcz I don't deserve him his life and my life are just so different he is idol and I am just a trainee,
his world and my world is so different no yn you have to stop here but I can't control my feelings towards you taehyungshii.
ahh!! Its so hard ahh!! (And a tear fall from her eyes).
Wait!! Am I crying no why am I crying its my first time crying for someone I never cried not even for myself but I am crying for him ahh!! So It is love which can make a strongest person like me weak.
No you can't be together with him yn you have to just stop here now or you'll get more hurt.

(At morning)

Yn - hello taehyungshii

Tae - so finally you decided not to ignore me right??

Yn - i wasn't ignoring you so stop that and pls let's focus on our work.

Tae - umm okay now I have practice so come after its done.

Yn - okay. (She left)

Tae - what happened to her??

(Next day  at night)

Soobin - hey yn where are you going??

Yn - hi soobin i am just going home.

Seojun - did you had dinner??

Yn - not yet.

Soobin - good come with us we are having dinner let's go together.

(Soobin and seojun are also trainees and play boys who are just flirting with girls and they are  f**k boys)

Yn - nope I am okay you guys enjoy.

Soobin (grabbing her hands) - common yn let's go.

Yn - i said no soobin let me go.

Seojun - ohh common yn we ain't gonna do anything with you (smirk)

Soobin - yeah let's have some fun together(smirk

Tae' pov - i was going home with jiminie then I saw yn with boys and one boy suddenly grabbed her hand and literally that made my blood boil.

JM - why tae let's go??

Tae - jiminaa you go I'll come after some time.

JM - but aren't we gonna have dinner??

Tae - you go eat with members I'll come.

JM - but ( then jm saw that and talked)ohh so is that why you are saying you'll come late.

Tae - you just go I'll handle it.

JM - hmm okay but don't hit them okay?

Tae - let's see. (He left)

JM - yahh!! Ahh this guy (and JM also left)

( they forcefully  start to drag her)

Yn - yahh let me go!!

( then suddenly someone hold yn's hand from other side and stopped them then yn and all saw who is he and you guys know who is he.😙)

Soobin - umm vshii hello ( he fastly leaves her hand)

Seojun - hello vshii.

Tae - what are you guys doing here ? And why are you dragging ms yn with you??

Soobin - no actually we want to eat dinner with her.( nervous laugh)

Tae - but she said no right then why are you forcing her hnn??you guys just go from here.

(They nodded and left)

Tae - are you okay ynshii??

Yn - yeah I am okay thanks.

Tae - ahh!! Its okay

Tae - btw why don't you went with them on dinner??

Yn - actually they are not good boys that's why and some girls told me not to go anywhere with them so!!

Tae - yeah but you can hit them right I mean I saw you beating some guys before and kookie was saying you are scary so you can hit them right and you are also redbelt in taekwondo😂

yn - its blackbelt and yes i can beat them but I am here trainee and I don't want to create trouble for me so that's why.

Tae - ahh!! But if they trouble you again like this just beat them after what happens I'll handle it or tell me okay??

Yn - hmm( why you are so cute and nice taehyunshii!! )

Tae -  umm!! Well!! Amm!! (Biting his lips)well do you want to have dinner with me??(nervously)

Yn - what??

Tae - i mean I still didn't had anything and I was about to have dinner so I asked you and my members already went home so I am alone.

Yn - no I mean how can I if anyone see us then.

Tae - ahh!! Its okay its late night and I am taking you a special place where no one can caught us!! I mean see us.

Yn - but( how can I go with him I have to ignore him)

Tae - common yn and its the dinner between an employee and boss.

Yn - but still how can I??

Tae - common i am hungry let's go(pouting)

Yn (in mind ) - ahh!! I can't resist his cuteness what should I do??

Tae - let's go pls!!

Yn nodded.

Tae - good girl let's go now ( and he dragged her but yn didn't said anything but when soobin held her she feel insecure but when tae did she feel thousands of butterflies in her stomach and protected)

And they left for dinner.

Author - so my lovely army's stay tuned for next part let's see where tae take yn for dinner which is the special place of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.3K 28
What happens when an Indian girl has foreign visiting programme in South Korea? What happens when a certain badboy falls for her?
6.5K 170 26
what will happen when the stubborn, cold, arrogant girl is arranged to marry an idol??? will things go wrong or their will be love that will boom...
5.9K 133 18
A HEARTLESS PSYCHO HAS FALLEN FOR YOU!!!!! WILL HE LOVE YOU DEARLY AND WONT HURT YOU?!?! WILL YOU BE ABLE TO LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS HE DOES?!?! READ MO...
64.8K 1.3K 31
What will happen if u fall in love with your bestfriend? [completed]