Dear Diary

By rockinrollinbitch

She writes a journal stating word for word her deepest darkest desires. He finds it. Was previously posted as... More

1 🔥
2 (1/2 🔥)
3 🔥
4 🔥
5 🔥
6 🔥
7 🔥
8
10 🔥
11 🔥
12 🔥
13
14 🔥
15 🔥
16 🔥
17 🔥
18 🔥
19 🔥
20 🔥
21 🔥
22 (alittle 🔥)
23 🔥
24 (🔥1/2)

9 🔥

25K 270 65
By rockinrollinbitch

We walk through a dark hallway. I was worried my movie watching outfit wasn't good enough for this club. However, apparently Axton planned to take me here already and had bought one for me. It was a black corset dress that falls just above my ass, black bra, and black panties as well as a garter belt with stockings. That's it.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Trust me, you'll fit right in. The more you're wearing, the more you'll stand out. Although with a body like yours you'll be standing out no matter what." He smirks at me, and spins me around to examine his work.

"No way am I wearing this."

"You will be. You don't have choice. Unless you'd rather go in with nothing at all?"

"I hate you." He pushes me to the wall of the change room, trapping me between his arms which rest against wall.

"Yes, well that's what makes this so much fun."

I try to knee him, but his hand slams down hard on my thigh.

"Try that again, I dare you."

"I succeeded before."

"And look where that got you." He says smiling.

I scowl at him, lowering my knee back down.

"One more thing. Close your eyes." When I don't do so right away, he grabs my arms pushing me into the wall. "You'll do as I say. Otherwise, I'll strip you of each item one by one until you're walking naked around the club."

I shift from leg to leg my face scrunched, but when he starts pulling at the corset my eyes slam shut. "Fine!!"

I can't see his reaction. He pulls me back away from the wall and pushes me down to my knees so I'm kneeing before him.

"Lift your hair." He instructs from behind me.

Reluctantly I lift it, perhaps out of curiosity. Then I feel leather I casing my throat. My eyes fly open and I drop my hair. "Axton, what the fuck!!" Even as I say it the second I felt it, arousal dripped in my stomach.

He grabs my chin yanking it up until it hurts. I feel the collar digging into my throat at the angle. I'm still furious. What the fuck does he think he's doing?

He leans down, grabbing my scalp from behind and into my ear says "I don't think you quite remember who your talking to. Do you think anyone will hire you in the future when your diary is plastered all over social media?"

My stomach sinks. I can tell he won't be playful tonight. This is full dom Axton now.

He's now wearing black jeans with an unbuttoned black dress shirt. He pulls away from me, and does up a few buttons near the bottom.

"I'm sorry." I say and lower my gaze. I'll kill him one day for this. But I can feel that need inside me wanting to listen, wanting to please him.

I sit there on the floor, trying and failing to keep my eyes off him. Why the hell does he get to wear pants? I look down again, blushing at my undressed state.

"Next time though, you're playing the sub," I say bitchily.

"Right. Next time, if you can over power me and get me over your shoulder, I will."

Well isn't that great motivation to keep working out.

He grabs me by my upper arm, and pulls me up walking me toward the floor to ceiling mirror.

He stands behind me, still gripping my arm. Gently he brushes my hair back from my shoulder. "You look ravishing."

I stare at my self, a blush creeping up my neck. The black studded collar is tight on my neck like a choker. A gold ring sits in the centre of it. I look his. Like he owns me.

Before I say anything he drags me out the door, his grip bruising.

"I can walk on my own."

"Not here you can't."

People (especially girls) stare at him as he walks in, luckily keeping the attention off me, and some men nod as he passes. But I still glare at every person that does. I'm the jealous type, just possessive is all. We're still it seems in a passing hallway of the club.

We enter the main room and I immediately want to turn around. Shock fills me. I feel like I'm intruding. There are two scenes happening on platforms in the centre, and there's a small stage with a band that plays light seductive music. To the right there's a bar, and I look up to see railings which circle around the club. Up there, there are people viewing, looking down. There are also smaller scenes happening around the perimeter of the room. Hushed voices, loud voices, screaming, moaning, glasses clinking.

One girl I see is standing up with her hands tied above her head, and her dom is holding a vibrator against her clit. She's fully naked and her cheeks are so red I could've compared it to a tomato.

"Beg him. If he says yes you can finish." I hear the dom say to the girl. She's gagged and she looks pleadingly at the man her dom referred to. "Aw but you can't can you? That's just too bad." A tear slips down the subs face, and she whimpers, helpless. She doesn't even try. The dom grabs her by her hair to pull her head towards him, and whispers something in her ear. Whatever he said makes her eyes go wide. She starts to beg immediately, making attempted noises of speaking. The other man laughs at her, enjoying her struggle.

I look away blushing. I hadn't even realize we'd slowed down so much we're almost at a standstill.

"You like that one?" Axton asks me, looking down.

"No." I sigh out softly. "In fact I'd really rather leave. Right now." My arms are crossed against my chest, and he looks down at me.

He takes my arms and moves them behind me, urging me forward.

"Stop it!" I want to go. I never agreed to this anyways.

"Behave." He says through gritted teeth getting pissed off. I struggle and get out of his grip. This is too much. But I'm so aroused that maybe it's a good thing. But being near him right now? I'm far too horny.

I grumpily stomp over to the bar. Guys watch me as I walk there alone, eagerly looking up and down, but looking away when they spot the collar and the angry dom who grabs my throat and pulls me back. Every single guy now looks away. My back hits his chest, and he pulls up making me look at him.

"Your such a fucking brat. What did I tell you would happen if you didn't listen? I told you that here, you stay by my side."

"Axton let go."

"It's sir here, and you can shove that attitude up your ass."

"I'll shove something up yours," I murmur.

His jaw clenches, and his grip tightens on me. He spins me around and pushes me down onto the nearest table. I groan as my hips hit the wood. He hold my hands to my back as starts unlacing the corset. My eyes go wide but the minute he feels me start to move he slaps my almost bare ass. I gasp. And then I remember the people surrounding us. The skirt that isn't covering anything anymore.

"Don't make a scene." He says leaning into me.

I thrash. I kick and do everything in my power.

When I make eye contact with a man ahead my gaze falls and suddenly I'm very aware of my current position. This is so... wrong!"

Once he has it off me, he hands it to one of the workers passing by and I beg him to give it back. "Please, Axton I can't walk around like this, please."

He grabs my throat. "You'll call me sir." Then I hear the faint sound as my bra unclips behind me and it falls. My safe word is on the tip of my tongue. But I'm so turned on. I've never felt this way in my life. My whole body burns with desire and he hasn't even touched me.

After giving the employee his name and closet number I watch as he walks away and so does any hope of modesty. When I try to cover my self as much as I can, turning into him, he grabs my arms and forces them behind me.

In nothing but underwear and I've never felt more exposed in my life. The stockings are a joke. And the collar somehow makes me feel more naked.

I feel as though everyone's looking my way as I get shoved through the crowd. I've never seen Axton like this before. He's never been this... controlling. Not letting anything slide. I keep my gaze down now, embarrassment flowing through me like waves.

We walk toward one of the scenes near the edge of the room like he's on a mission. People around us howl as they hear me shit on him. I only said, "I'll make you pay for tonight." It only makes him angrier. Everything is making him angrier.

At this one, the women has her legs open, and she's laying flat on her stomach on some sort of a bench, her ass towards us and held up by her knees. The bench is a Y shape, accommodating this position. Her calfs are strapped down.  Her dom holds her head up by her hair, and shoves two fingers inside of her. She's soaked, and is leaking down her thigh onto the bench. She's not fully tied down and yet stays perfectly still, only making quiet sounds.

She has her eyes shut and begs her dom to go faster.

"If you wanted me to change what I'm doing you wouldn't be this wet right now, would you.? Are you lying to me?"

"No I"-

"Shut your mouth, and take what I give you. Give me your arms." 

"Yes sir." She silenced herself immediately. I squeeze my legs together but Axton shoves a foot between mine, spreading my legs once more.

"Stand still, and watch," he whispers sternly. My breathing picks up again. He's had my heart racing this whole night.

The dom takes his fingers out and sits her up, holding her wrists together. He spins her so she faces the crowd.

"See how she follows his orders right away? How she does everything he tells her without question? Do you know why?"

I shake my head no.

"Because she knows that if she doesn't, she won't leave. She'll get played with until she passes out, and not have finished once."

Looking at the dom, the guy looks scary. Intimidating in the sort of way that adults might be when your younger. In the way that you know there's no questioning them, and there's no point in trying. Like Axton, the tattoos and piercings only add to the facade.

"We're going to try that."

"What?" I turn to him but he snaps.

"Pay attention." I whirl my head back around. I can't help the way my pulse quickened, and arousal now soaks all the way through my underwear.

"Sir?" The sub asks as she's being blindfolded.

"Yes?"

"I've been good?"

"Are you telling me or asking." He says grabbing something.

"Asking"-

"I'll decide when you've had enough, brat. Tell me again who you belong to?"

No hesitation, "yours sir."

A large vibrator goes inside of her, still turned off. She moans as he pumps it a few times.

"Sir"- she pleads.

"See how she never uses his fucking name?" Axton whispers. I nod, and back closer to him, my bare back hitting his chest. I've nearly forgotten my naked state. I want him to touch me now.

"What did she do?" I whisper.

He walks back a bit, pulling me with him and sits in a chair. He motions for me to come sit. I go to the chair beside him but he grabs my hips and drags me onto his lap not saying anything about it.

"She masturbated without permission," Axton reply's. I don't ask how he knows. His hand slowly plays with the collar at my neck and it sends shivers down my spine.

"Sir I- I promise I'll be good," she sounds desperate. She chokes on her words, almost crying.

"Um, how long have they been here for?" I ask quietly. "Sir." I add. Although he gives me no praise or reaction for it, which pisses me off.

"Knowing Jase, probably a few hours by now." My eyes widen a bit. Hours? I shift my weight a bit but Axton grabs my hips. "Don't move."

I smirk. I do it again. He's just about had enough of me. I feel his hardened cock pushing into me, and I can't stay still.

He grabs my neck and pulls me back, hitting his chest. "Watch the fucking scene," then his fingers go straight for my underwear. I gasp, and look at the people around us my face turning red. 

"Please not here." I thought I wanted it but I don't think I can.

I struggle, him holding both my hands in one and keeping me down. I don't have a choice. However, I stop all movements as my struggle catches Jases attention. Fuck. Shit.

A slow smirk crosses Jases face as he looks between us, making direct eye contact with me even in the low lighting. "Tara, if you want to prove to me your a good girl, go to the crowd and pick out a sub to come join us."

He stares at me as he says this, and takes off her blindfold. My eyes widen. He undoes the straps on her claves.

I look around and realize I'm the only sub watching. Fuck. Me. I try to get up and walk away but Axton holds me down. I look at him and see he's smirking. He planned this!! The fucking-

Tara's hands are unbound she makes a quick look of the crowd before she walks up to me hands clasped tightly in front of her and says, "I'm sorry."

Axton gets up, as I struggle to run. I try to get away, but there really is no chance. Even then, where would I go? He grabs my collars ring and pulls me right up to him. I look up as he looks down and says, "behave." Like hell I will. Then he's pushing me up to the stage.

"You found yourself a new brat I see?"

A new one? God.

"She's different." Says Axton. I stop struggling and look at him. Fucking ass. Trying to make me feel special.

He sits me down on the bench, and pulls my hands behind my back. "Tara, hold her," Jase says.

"Please," I say quietly look up at Axton. He just smirks. This is one of the first times I've been genuinely fearful.

"Yes sir." Tara says, then whispers to me, "I'm so sorry." Well, that doesn't help.

I look up to see people staring at me, making me red in the face. I close my eyes. This was worse then with just Henry in the room. Much worse. And I thought that was bad.

I knew I could save word. And he would listen- but. I don't struggle. I look up at Jase, dark blonde hair and wearing all black like everyone else here. And then I look to my other side at Axton. I feel so, really turned on.

Tara holds me tightly, sitting behind me, glad to no longer be in the centre of attention. With her holding me like this, my back arches, my breasts on display.

"Are you going to apologize for acting the way you did?" Axton asks. I stay quiet.

"Jeez she's got nerve. After seeing what just happened with Tara. Still defiance?" Jase crouches down beside me. "You know, if you just listened like a good girl it would make your life a whole lot easier."

"Right. Jase is it?"-his jaw clenches- "maybe his life would be a lot easier if you guys weren't such stuck up, narcissistic a-holes with brooms up your asses!"

People in the crowd widen their eyes, and Tara gasps. Axton shakes his head but is smiling to himself. Jase is red.

"You've got nerve don't you? A little too confident I think." He says. He grabs my hair and tugs my head back. "You'll regret that."

"That's what he always says and yet somehow I never do." I smile looking him right in the eyes. I wince a little as he tugs harder.

"Axton why don't you touch her in the way that you know makes her squirm." I look at him hoping he won't but also hoping he will. Will he really do what someone tells him to? I'm so wet, a visible stain probably shows that everyone can see. My legs are on either side of the Y bench, my ass resting at the corner. Even in this venerable position, I can't help but annoy him.

Axton crouches down beside me and moves my underwear aside. He smirks when he sees how wet I am. People in the crowd murmur to each other, and I flush red in embarrassment.

"Such a good listener all the sudden?" He says noticing how still I've been.

"Fuck you," I spit. I could probably easily break Tara's hold. But what then? With two larger men right in front of me.

I decide to take my chances. But I pause. What would happen to her if I break free, when Jase specifically asked her to hold me? I may be a shit person, but I don't want her punished on my behalf.

She holds me tight regardless of my thoughts, but soon Jase comes with handcuffs to have her hold me in those instead. My plans evaporate. Then he straps my thighs the same place Tara had her calves bound. He also comes with two clamps.

Axton slides his fingers up and down my slit. Then I moan, as he slowly slides them in. He pushes all the way up, and I feel it against my cervix. I try and move away, squirming against Tara as my mouth falls open and my face contorts.

"Stop- please- ugh." I try to move up what little bit the straps will allow me, but Jason grabs my shoulder to push me back down.

"After a little time you won't have energy to even lift a finger so I suggest you preserve it," Jase says. He attaches nipple clamps to me one at a time, and I whimper. Axton still pushes hard into me, and now that Jase is pushing me down there's no relief.

"Please"-

"Shut it." Says Axton. "You had your chance to be respectful." My head falls down, and I feel so much all at once. Im overwhelmed and my legs are already shaking.

Jase picks up a dildo from a table at my side, and he passes it to Axton. It's about 8 inches long, and had ridges along the sides of it. I breath heavier, and close my eyes in preparation and against the crowd. I can't it's too much. But I won't beg so soon. When he slides it in I still moan.

"Aw, moaning even in front of everyone?"

"Shut up. Go faster," I complain.  He moves it slowly, so slow that it's all I can focus on. It pushes against my gspot again, and again. I squirm once more. I try kicking him, but it only results in him going slower.

"Open your eyes." Jason says. I open them in hopes it'll get Axton to speed up.

"Beg me." Axton says.

I narrow my eyes at him shaking my head, my jaw clenching keeping in many curses. Then I turn to look at the opposite wall.  I take deep breaths, and then shriek as I feel Jase pull on the clamps. I thrash, and hear Tara grunt to keep my in place.

"I think you need some adjustments to your attitude towards this punishment." Jase states. I try to move away from everything but it just makes him pull harder. "He doesn't seem to include enough pain." He grabs onto my throat and squeezes so hard, I almost cough.

"Maybe if won't beg for a release, you'll beg for air, hm?" Axton asks, looking up at Jase with a smirk. I struggle, and my face goes red. Yet this somehow manages to turn me on more. His slow hand is getting to me, and all I want is to finish. Jase smirks as he sees this all over my face. How does he know I like choking? Fucking prick.

"You said she enjoyed choking but you didn't specify it was this bad." My arousal makes a wet noise now as he slides the dildo in and out.

I pant, and try hard to not say a word. He fucking told Jason about me?

"Fuck. You're so stubborn. You'd rather pass out than beg me to stop?"

My eyes shut. I've never been this bad at keeping my composure before. I try to move against his hand, but the straps practically keep my hips in place.

"Don't worry she won't last much longer," Axton smirks.

"Just ask," Tara's worried voice whispers from behind me.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" says Jase and slaps her across the face. My leg moves and I kick him. How could she let him speak to her like that, what the fuck? He's helping him right now! He doesn't react. He looks to Axton, and Axton looks back. Then, Axton rams the dildo into me and I moan loudly. It goes faster, and hits a spot. I cry out, and attempt to get away, but Jase still holds my neck making it so hard to breath.

Axtons other hand moves to rub against my clit.

I feel myself on edge, shaking hard, and then Axton slows down. Every once and a while Jase will pull on the clamps, and I try to hide my face as tears start to slip down my face.

"Beg. Me." Axton says.

I shake my head no. But I'm shaking now, and my arousal drips all over the bench. I can barley breath, the air almost being completely cut off, and I swallow hard as Jase pulls the clamps again.

Jason slaps me across the face now. "You've been a terrible submissive." I clench my teeth, not expecting the slightest bit of disappointment in myself. Fuck him.

I feel Tara behind me, struggling to hold me still. I jump up, but Jase slams me back down.

He looks to Tara who apologizes immediately begging for forgiveness. She's so easily broken. I'm not. But even I can't handle everything. I can't imagine being here for hours. I understand why she's like this. But there must be a brat in her somewhere.

The dildo speeds up once more, and I whimper, already so close. His thumb goes back to my clit and I can no longer hold it in.

"P-please," I choke out. Jase releases a little.

"Sorry what was that?" He asks.

"Pleease," I whine.

"Please what," Axton snaps. He keeps his pace and I shake violently.

"Please sir!!"

"Try harder."

"But- I"- he slows down and full on tears start to form in my eyes. I cry a desperate sound of frustration, and Axton and Jase smirk.

"Beg harder," Jase says squeezing hard once again.

"No!!!"

"Do it," Axton says, and everything starts to go blurry. Tears run down my face, and my eyes squeeze shut.

"P-please sir."

"What do you want?" Axton asks. Is he fucking stupid. Jase releases my neck a little so I can speak.

My face feels like it's on fire now, and my ears are burning hot. "Please- can I finish?!" I yell out.

"No."

He stops everything and pulls out the dildo. Jase lets go of me, and is smirking as he undoes the handcuffs. I look around me in confusion.

"W-what are you doing?" I breath heavily, and try not to cry again.

"Isn't it so frustrating when someone doesn't listen to you?" Jase says.

"We're done. We'll go back to my place." Axton says.

"But"-

"Enough." He says with so much power I stay quiet and look down at my feet. What I don't notice is a little fist bump from Jase to Axton. "Good girl." The crowd stares as we walk by, and I keep my head down in shame and embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 9.8K 47
Elsie has been tricked. As a result, everyone think she's an awful person and she is forced to attend Black Elm College, a disciplinary school. But...
4.8M 93K 57
Warning: Explicit Content, Innapropiate Language, BDSM: DDLG, 18+ ... Iris has always been a bit different than other kids her age. She never grew ou...
6.9M 109K 87
" you were just begging me to stop now you want more because it feels good doesn't it?" " yes sir." I sniffled. " no, you will take what I give you."...
83.6K 542 102
Trinity (Fem) is a selfish Brat who is withholding sex from her girlfriend because she's bored with their sex life. She wants a BDSM relationship wit...