Kingdoms Fall (SakuAtsu Royal...

CrackshotReaper tarafından

(completed) In a world where two opposing kingdoms, Isaron, the kingdom of light, and Demoria, the kingdom o... Daha Fazla

A Lone Survivor
The Demon Among The Angels
His Majesty The King
The Tyrant Queen
A Demon's Ally
The Attack Unit Captain
Captain Of The Royal Guard
The Ambushed Attack Unit
A Wounded Soldier
A Lethal Duo
General Of The Demon Guard
A Worried Brother
A Distressed Axe-Wielder
Partners In Crime
The Fallen Prince
A Thankful Yokai
Best Friends Reunited
Training Partners
Troubled Demon
Best Friends In Love
The War Has Begun
Demons And Angels
The Time Is Now
The Strongest Yokai
Two Strong-Willed Yokai
Victorious Isaronians
Soon To Be Queen
The True Brother
A Future Generation

The Prince Of Demoria

1K 55 29
CrackshotReaper tarafından

The moment those two words escaped the queen's lips, Atsumu went rigid.

Suddenly, as if the world slowed down, Atsumu saw it.

It was an arrow, the tip dripping with what seemed to be gorgon venom, hurtling towards Koutarou's chest, right where his heart was.

Atsumu froze, Koutarou entrusted him with his life, but would he be able to save him when the time came?

"Atsumu, trust me, you are like family to me, I don't want to bring you into this anymore than you do..."

Atsumu took a sharp breath, family was something he'd lost many times before.

He'd lost his biological mother and brother at the beginning of the yokai eradication.

He'd lost his adoptive parents, Tetsurou's biological parents, in the war that followed the yokai eradication.

And now he was about to lose Bokuto Koutarou, the man who accepted him into his kingdom when he had nowhere else to go, the king of Isaron, and Bokuto Keiji's husband.

Something inside him snapped.

Not again. He couldn't lose anymore. Not this time, and never again.

He had to protect Koutarou, even if it revealed his identity to the queen of Demoria.

As long as he didn't lose another one.

Atsumu let out a low growl as his eyes glowed with a glittering golden light.

He willed his body to move, faster than the arrow racing to plunge into Koutarou's heart.

Barely a millisecond after the two words that would wage a war upon two rivaling kingdoms were spoken, Atsumu was in front of Koutarou.

As quick as the arrow flew, it stopped, trapped within Atsumu's claws.

Atsumu growled, baring his elongated canines as he unconsciously snapped the arrow and let it fall to the floor at their feet.

Atsumu lifted his head slightly, just enough so that the queen could see his eyes beneath the hood of his cloak.

Glowing golden eyes were just about visible beneath the hood, burning bright like the sun while they tore holes in the queen's arrogant demeanor.

Atsumu stepped forward, one of his claws wrapping around the hilt of one of his twin katanas, his eyes gleaming with hostility.

"This means war," he snapped, his eyes flaring with rage.

Just like that, the young kitsune grabbed Koutarou's hand and rushed him out of the castle and out of the kingdom.

Kiyoomi watched them leave from his sleeping chamber's balcony, a small smile settling on his face, "I've finally found you, Atsu..." He muttered into the wind.

A thirteen-year-old royal demon sat up in a tall tree deep in the forest within the kingdom of Demoria's walls.

The demon was tall and skinny with pale skin, black curly hair, dark green eyes, and he had two very distinct moles above his right eyebrow.

He had big black bat-like wings, a long black whip-like tail, and a pair of large black horns on his head.

He was lying with his back against a long, thick branch with his eyes closed, enjoying his peace and quiet of sneaking away from the castle.

The demon was never allowed outside of the castle, therefore he had made a habit of sneaking out to relax quite often.

It was just as he was drifting off that he heard a loud thud from down below.

Slightly confused, he looked downwards at the ground to see a young five-tailed kitsune boy being surrounded by a group of three other kids, a vampire, a gargoyle, and a gorgon.

The kitsune boy whimpered from where he was lying amongst the roots of the tree, and Kiyoomi quickly realized that the thud he'd heard must of been the little yokai falling against the tree.

He watched as the gargoyle picked up a rock and threw it at the kitsune, "Why are you crying, yokai wretch??" He sneered, causing his friends to laugh loudly.

"Leave me alone..." The kitsune said in a small voice.

The gorgon laughed, the snakes of her hair hissing along with her, "And why would we do that when there's a perfectly good piece of Isaronian trash to play with right in front of us?" She asked, snickering.

The vampire kneeled down in front of the kitsune who shrank back against the trunk of the tree, "Your kind don't belong in Demoria," he said lowly, "So don't act like you have any power over us, after all, you only have five tails, there's not much you can do to us," he grinned.

The demon boy's eyes flared, and before he could think any better of it, he swung his feet over the side of the branch and jumped down from the tree.

With one low sweep of his wings, the demon landed softly on the ground in between the kitsune and the other three.

The vampire fell backwards in shock and scrambled back towards his friends.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing to him?" The demon asked lowly, his tail swaying calmly across the grass behind him.

"D-demon!!" The vampire screamed before he and his friends bolted.

Once they were out of sight, the demon boy turned around to face the kitsune, "Are you okay?" He asked while he kneeled down in front of the kitsune to be eye-level with him.

The demon reached out to the kitsune, who scooted back against the tree and watched the demon boy with fearful eyes.

The kitsune was the cutest thing that the demon had ever seen. He was small and skinny with pale skin, dark brown hair, and beautiful honey-colored eyes.

He had dark brown fox-like ears and five identical dark brown fox-like tails.

The demon sat down cross-legged in front of the kitsune, and rested his wings on the grassy forest floor.

The kitsune watched the demon closely, and when the demon made no move to hurt him, the kitsune hesitantly crept forward and sat in front of him.

"Why did ya help me?" The kitsune asked shakily.

The demon felt like his heart was going to explode with cuteness, "No one deserves to be treated like that..." He answered.

The kitsune boy pulled his knees up to his chest and hid behind his tails, "B-but I'm a yokai..." He said, "They don't like how I look, 'cause they say that I look like I'm from Isaron..."

The demon frowned, "But, I think you're really pretty..." He admitted.

The kitsune boy flushed, "What...?"

"I like how you look, it's cute," the demon said before he blinked, "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable... People say I'm scary, so I don't really talk to others," he said apologetically.

The kitsune hesitantly lowered his tails and crept closer, "Yer not scary though?" He said in confusion.

The demon chuckled weakly, "Yeah, but apparently not many people think that," he said sadly, "Even you were scared..."

The kitsune's eyes widened, "No! I didn't think yer scary, I jus' thought that ya'd be like them," he assured, pointing in the direction where the gorgon, gargoyle and vampire ran off to, "An' thank ya for stoppin' 'em," he said with a small smile.

The kitsune moved forward and offered the demon a hand, "My name's Miya Atsumu, but I have a twin so everyone calls me Atsumu," he said.

The demon's eyes widened before he smiled, "I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi," he said, taking the boy's hand.

Atsumu furrowed his eyebrows, "Isn't that the prince's name?"

Kiyoomi frowned, "Yeah... That's my name," he confirmed.

Atsumu tilted his head to the side, "Oh... Can I call ya Omi?"

Kiyoomi grinned, realising that the kitsune didn't care if he was the prince or not, "Only if I can call you Atsu," he said.

Atsumu's face flushed, "Y-yeah! Sure, Omi," he smiled.

Kiyoomi blinked, the memory of the day he met his best friend passing through his mind like a stallion wading through deep waters, slow and unsteady.

Kiyoomi had never cared much for what people looked like, or whether they were Isaronian, yokai, or anything else.

He quite liked the yokai, well, one particular yokai.

That yokai was named Miya Atsumu, an adorable kitsune with a big heart.

Kiyoomi smiled weakly at the fact that he now knew that his best friend and first love was still alive.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beep bop boop-
Don't mind me, just my dumb ass being a dumbass again... 🙂

Anygays, bye!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

152K 2.5K 37
After Y/N's death, he's greeted by his friend Kazuma and meets the beautiful goddess of water, Aqua. She offers them to live a life in a fantasy worl...
34.6K 1.6K 20
This book will NOT follow the plot of the manga or anime. The setting is based off of My collab book with my friend @Mintsuchii_ It takes place in...
113K 4.6K 30
I hate this story but for some reason people really like it, so read at your own risk. Two families, the Miyas and the Sakusas. Well the Sakusas are...
14.2K 231 38
A crossover fic of Kimetsu no yaiba and Konosuba where the reader has the demon slayer class. But all isn't well, the demon slayer corps have been de...