The Red Wing Mansion

Av CSWx1995

Alix is a backpacker out travelling before she goes to college. She takes the odd job to clean a haunted Red... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
The Sequel : The Pearl Wing Mansion
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter One
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Two
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Three
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Four
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Five
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Six
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Seven
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Eight
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Nine

Chapter Thirteen

1.1K 39 5
Av CSWx1995

1 month later

Surprisingly, it's not so bad being a maidservant in an estate. I've found where I belong. Isela and Pearly enjoyed my company so I helped them both a lot, while braiding their hair I would tell them stories of what the future 'might' be like – just to entertain them.

Claudius in the meantime, was being a typical man of the times, drowning his sorrows on gambling and spending time hunting with Gregory and Walker. It was good for him to recalibrate himself, without Aelia in the picture. I kept my distance from him generally, and he kept his distance from me.

Strangely enough, I did feel welcome here, even by him. I knew he still appreciated my company, but if anything, he was just embarrassed about how it all turned out.

I had secret succubus powers, and I don't think either of us were really sure how that happened.

Now, I guess I was about to find out.

Claudius has finally called upon me. He was ready to talk about it.

It's late at night, and Claudius is inside one of the female drawing rooms, closed off for the night, and a good place to hide away.

My Lord is reclining on a feminine couch, puffing on a cigar and looking very relaxed for the first time in a long time. He is dressed in a loose white shirt and brown britches.

I am far more confident now with my position, and I walk over to sit on an adjacent chair, a single seat, hands placed between my knees.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask.

"I adore you," Claudius admits calmly, and for the first time it rings true. No manipulation. Just facts. He breathes out smoke, and puts down his cigar, while staring at the ceiling, "...you deserve to know what happened. To return to my time, I had to take a life. The price was heavy. You were sleeping. I set the room on fire..." I almost interrupt, but I bite my tongue as he pauses, breathing in deeply before he admits further, "...as the smoke started to choke you as you slept, I walked over and kissed you goodbye."

"That is so fucking creepy," I can't hold it in, "I am glad I don't have memory of that."

"It wasn't just a life I had to kill," Claudius finally looks me in the eye, "It had to be a woman I loved."

"...but I thought Aelia..." I murmur, confused.

"I didn't think you would forgive me for murdering you, no chance, so I assumed we would never work. Aelia was the second option. She had no memory of dying. She had no memory of me being an incubus while she was an owl. I do have a theory, Alix. I think Aelia dies many times. She takes men to the underworld, and they come back eventually, with her and a second woman. She repeats the process with others. Over and over. Creating demons."

"But what is the purpose of that?"

"She makes a male incubi, and the male makes a female succubus. Those people, they worked out how to breed our kind. Incubi and Succubi," Claudius sits up now, "You're immortal like me. You and I. We're demons now. I chose you, and you got roped in."

I watch him motion to something I did not notice before.

A book, on the table between us. It had seemed unimportant, but now I read the title. The Afterlife.

"In this book," he explains, "It suggests that Incubi find their mate in death. Once I killed you – we travelled back through time, and formed our enteral bond in time travelling. You and I are demon, husband and wife. What an interesting lapse in judgement," Claudius dares to laugh at himself, "I wanted immortality, but in return for such power you need two lives. You and mine. Bound together. We're alive and immortal... together."

"...sounds like I have a lot of explaining to do when I meet my parents in a couple of centuries from now..." I joke, thinking of my future if I'm really immortal too.

"Demon wives have a duty to please their incubi... so I might just start killing people at random," Fontaine admits, "Shocking, I know... so come here," he pats his lap, "Come to me –"

Oh, here we go.

"It's not going to be that easy, Fontaine."

"Sit on my lap and let me do the rest," Claudius drawls, reclining back. He is so confident.

But... let him do the rest? At first I thought he was just asking me to suck his dick.

Now, I'm intrigued.

Standing up, I walk over, turn and sit my butt on his lap. Claudius slides his hand under my thick skirt, and rubs his fingers along my undergarments almost immediately.

He doesn't slip his fingers under the material to touch my skin, but he still knows where everything is. Pinching my clit, he rubs it between his fingers and I squirm backwards a little... until I feel his hard shaft between my butt cheeks.

Keeping himself contained, Claudius pushes my panties aside and teases the entrance to my pussy with a ticklish finger.

I grab his chin behind me, trying to steady myself and my trembling legs.

I can't, and I feel like I'm going crazy.

I push myself up and turn around onto his lap, to sit facing him.

I look up into his bright blue eyes, so alive, as I rush to pull out his warm cock.

I sit myself down, just over the tip – and nothing more.

I tease Claudius now, refusing to take his dick inside my pussy straight away.

As I hover, I tease my lips over his mouth, and Claudius tries to match my patience.

We both try to keep our restraint intact. We had never fucked.

Part of me knows I will lose my mind if I give into this insane desire blooming in my chest. But another part of me just doesn't care anymore.

I claw my fingers into his chest as I lower myself down just enough to take the head of his cock into my pussy, but then I stop and squeeze.

Slowly wrapping my hands around the back of his head, I finally lower myself down all the way.

Claudius slowly fills me up, and I close my eyes to enjoy it.

Finally.

Gently and slowly, I sit up and sit down.

Slow, slow, slow. I wanted to enjoy this.

I nibble on Fontaine's cruel lips, and at the same time, I pull on his life force, feeling a need to take.

Up. Down. Again.

When I open my eyes – everything has changed.

After tugging on his life force, I can see myself back in the Red Wing, he is a ghost, grey eyes searching mine, and his icy dick is in my cold pussy. U-um – what?

Fontaine now pulls hard on my life-force – and the colours come back into the furniture, as we come back to his present.

Apparently sex is a portal.

Desperate to see my time again, I ride his dick harder and tug again on his soul. Again, again!

Claudius's lips stop moving against mine, as he steadies himself from my attack on his senses.

"Don't even try," he warns me, "...do that again and I'll –"

I try. I pull really hard on his soul. Mine.

Claudius resists and immediately swings me to the side, off his lap. Damn it! It didn't work because he was aware and able to resist! I fall into the couch, my ass up in the air as he throws the length of my skirt over my back.

Keeping my head down, he stands up to fuck me from behind. Now Fontaine is in control and punishing me for trying to switch the power dynamic.

"You're mine, and you're staying right here, Alix... smartass whore," Fontaine tries to distract me from doing it again, but gripping all my hair and pulling tight, as he fucks me so hard my brain scrambles.

Okay, I can't think at all.

I moan and probably drool a little into the couch, as his dick finally rams my pussy just the way I want it too.

Fontaine rubs my clit, forcing me to cum early.

As I climax, I hide my screams of pleasure in the nearest pillow.

He settles his balls deep against my ass, as his dick throbs and releases loads of cum into my pussy.

"Just because you're my succubus, doesn't mean you get your own way..." Fontaine pulls out from my pussy and spanks my ass with his hand. Then I feel him watching his cum and my juices, dripping down my thighs. He uses two fingers to spread my pussy apart, keeping me open, to watch the threads of desire drip down, to purposefully make a damn mess, "...you'll have to clean this up with your tongue tomorrow... you dirty girl," he dips two fingers inside my pussy and swirls them around, gathering as much cream as he can. Finally, with his hand clasping my hair, he jerks me up, thrusting his two creamy fingers into my mouth, watching me suck them clean, "Taste what I do to you and remember your place," Claudius puts his lips to my ear, "You serve my dick and my pleasures. It's not about you. Don't forget who you serve."

Claudius releases me from his vice grip, and picks up his cigar as he takes a puff and watches me leaning over the couch, catching my breath, skirt still up, exposing my ass and pussy.

"...fuck you, Fontaine..." I whisper. God, he was so hot.

"You will, three times a day you'll service me, and three times at night, so when I call for you – you won't need to talk, but you'll know what to do and how to behave, Alix," Claudius' dick gets hard again as he speaks, "That was once," He walks around the couch to where I'm leaning over it, and his dick is very close to my mouth. He pinches my nose and lifts my head. I open my mouth and he casually starts to face fuck me.

No, not gently.

Grabbing the back of my head, Fontaine thrusts his dick to the back of my throat, makes me gag and get over it, and then continues to fuck down my throat.

I swirl my tongue around his shaft, while his hands grab the back of my head and keep me still, as he finally takes his cock out, keeping my mouth open, he decides to take long, deep strokes now.

I almost gag every time he hits the back, but Fontaine is determined to use my mouth according to his pleasure.

At some point, I realise how fucking wet I am from this.

It's all dripping down my thighs, covering the couch, as I love every second of him controlling me.

I hate that I love it, but I can't stop my pleasure from overflowing.

Claudius' balls squish against my chin as he warns me, holding my teary eyes with his firm stare, "You'll swallow it all. Don't cry."

I feel his dick pulse and pulse again. I swallow as he cums and the warmth drips down the back of my throat.

Yummy.

When he's finished, Claudius takes his cock out and then covers my lips with his hand, making sure I swallow multiple times and don't dare to cheat.

He's so precious about me following his orders. Cute.

At the end, when Fontaine steps back, I finally pull away, off the couch, and regain my footing.

"I probably enjoyed that more than you," I tell him, feeling my pussy throbbing, I definitely came again while sucking his dick, "Oops."

Claudius does up his pants, and walks around the couch toward me.

He holds out a hand, and I grab it.

"Where to?" I ask, confused.

"I'm putting you to bed," Fontaine sounds positively evil.

I follow tentatively, and he takes me all the way to the servant's quarters.

The door is open, and it's shared by all the other maids.

They're all asleep, it's dead silent in there.

I turn to smile at Claudius, and to kiss him goodbye, but he stops me.

"You're going to pray to God by your bedside before you sleep, aren't you?" he asks me quietly, seemingly concerned.

I am very confused by this.

So I just nod.

His hand finally slips from mine and I can walk in, free of him.

I go by my bed, closest to the door, and I turn to see him still looking in.

He really wants me to pray? Um, okay?

Rolling my eyes, I get down on my knees by my bed, put my elbows on the sheets and clasp my hands together, showing him I'm praying first.

I look over my shoulder, and my Lord is sneaking in.

Hey!

One large step toward me, Fontaine kneels directly behind me. Ah, oh...

I swing back toward the bed, my hands still clasped... now I am a little concerned. Holy shit.

Fontaine quietly lifts up my skirt again, and this time my pussy is so wet and hot and sore... I am unsure I can keep myself quiet if he does what I think he's about to do. Regardless, he quietly and slowly pushes his hard cock back into my pussy, he keeps my clasped hands up, and with his second hand, he dares to reach down and rub my clit.

No!

Oh, no.

I clasp my hands so tight and close my eyes as Fontaine slow fucks me from behind.

He is so slow, not a sound is made. In the silence I can feel him, stretching me open, pushing in so far it fills me right up and makes me nervous I won't be able to control myself.

I even forget to breathe.

His dick is so hard and needy, and I'm terrified someone is going to wake up and see.

However, when I peer around, everyone seems to be dead asleep.

Fontaine increases the speed of his thrusts just a little bit, to the point you can just hear his dick sliding through my wet pussy.

I suck in a deep breath, about to let out a noise, when Fontaine's helpful hand clasps tightly over my mouth and holds me back firmly, while he shuffles in closer.

Instead of long strokes, Claudius finishes us both off with short deep thrusts, occasionally moving his hips around, screwing into me, while flicking my clit over and over.

I can't even push back, he is so close to me.

Eventually my pussy can't take it anymore, and I squeeze hard, cumming quietly. I almost pass out from not breathing right as I try to keep silent.

Claudius releases deep inside, holding himself steady, he releases my mouth and finally stands up.

He is silent the whole time.

But it's not over yet.

Claudius's fingers are on the top of my head, encouraging me to turn around.

I look back at him, and his fingers grab my cheeks, keeping my face back and my mouth accessible.

Claudius cleans his dick off in my mouth, all the while arrogantly looking down at me, as if showing me my place.

I still hate that I fucking love this treatment so much.

Dick sucked clean, Claudius does up his pants, and slips out of the room.

I lay my head on the sheets, relieved no one woke up.

When someone rolls around in the next minute, I almost have a heart attack.

Fuck this.

I quickly undress and then slip under the covers of my bed, laying my head back on the pillow.

I am still horny.

I think it's in our nature now.

We'd need to fuck all the time.

What did he say?

Three times a day.

Three times a night.

Well, he certainly keeps to his word.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

17.9K 876 14
Freshman year at college, (Y/N) finds herself crammed into a tiny cabin with the so-called "Mr. Dark and Scary". Although all of her newfound friend...
30.6K 1.7K 27
To get through a heartache after the sudden breakup, Arabella moves to New York City to start another chapter of her life. Driven by the hope to make...
913 50 9
Stuck in an endless cycle where time seems stagnant, Reginald Eisenhower IV has been dead for well over a century. Thanks to an angry witch and her b...
150K 17.1K 37
Desperate to get away from his religious parents, Aaron rents a room in a townhouse where he develops a crush on his roommate, Caleb Morris. While se...