Light Of A Crystal

Oleh ShayPC0

Title subjected to change. Naruto knew it! He knew the main purpose of the bell test. But unfortunately, Sas... Lebih Banyak

1. The Beginning
2. The Bell Test
3. Criminal
4. The Second Bell Test
5.The Bridge Mission Begins!
6. Mask
7. The Wave Mission begins
8.Is it a girl? Is it a boy? Its Haku!
9. The battle of Bridge
10. Pre Chunin Exam period
11. Meeting Rock Lee ;The Chunin exams begin
12. Team Death
*13. Chunin Exams
14. Preliminary Exam begins
15. Preliminary arc- part 1
*16. Preliminary arc- Part 2
17.Jiraya
18. Wind vs Blade
20. Sound and Sand Joint Invasion Operation
21. Hiragane
*22. Prophecy*
23. Omens
24. The Weasel and the shark
25. The Uchiha Brothers
26. Lady Tsunade
27. Itachi's 3 conditions
28. Mist Village
29. Hatred
30. Sasuke's goal
32. Predictions
33. Good bye Hidden Leaf Village! Next destination:Sand Village! Here we come!
34. Gaara of the Sand

19. The Fox and the Cherry Blossom

339 7 0
Oleh ShayPC0

As the competition dragged on, the results were quite astonishing, to say the least. 

Kabuto fought against Hinata and was forced to forfeit by the orders of Orochimaru.

Gaara and Shino's match was postponed as the Sandaime feared about the sanity of Gaara while Orochimaru wanted to postpone the invasion. 

Shikamaru easily won against Dosu by forcing him to forfeit. (Something like in the Anime)

Ino won against Yoroi in a highly difficult fight by taking control of Yoroi's body and lifting his arm to signal a forfeit.

As the crowd waited for Naruto to arrive, Genma stood up and said "Since Naruto hasn't arrived yet, I would like to ask Sakura to come down to the arena."

Sakura looked at the Ninja with confusion on her face before walking towards the area. 

"As Naruto is still absent, I hereby declare Haruno Sakura as the w-" Before Genma could complete, there was a loud explosion in the middle of the arena and it was covered with smoke.

"COUGH! COUGH!" The intruders coughed loudly.

"TOO MUCH GAS. BAKA ERO SENNIN! COUGH!" One of the intruders yelled loudly while Jiraya continued to cough.

"Says the one who suggested me to use at least 5 smoke bombs together to make the entrance flashy. Cough!" Jiraya coughed as the smoke finally died down along with the violent coughs. 

In the meantime, everyone just sweatdropped at the entrance when Genma took a step forward.

"Why are you late?" Genma asked.

"Well, we had to prank someone." Naruto replied with a cheeky grin.

"Who?" Genma asked as if he didn't want to know.

"Some guy named Light." Jiraya replied as he laughed.

Somewhere in Japan of the Alternate world 

"Huh? What the hell is this?" Light asked as he saw a letter addressed to him.

Taking the letter he read it out loud so that the shinigami could also hear. "Hint for L Lawliet's real identity. YES! This was what I was looking for." 

Light jubilantly took a little piece of paper before starting to write.

"Take the last 6 letters away from L Lawliet." Light wrote the name and cut off the letters a, w, l, i, e and t.

"Now, add an O in the middle of the letters L and L." Light quickly put the letter O in the middle of the two ls before looking at the letter again.

"And there you go. Now take a computer and find its full form." Light did not do as per the instructions. He smirked as he put the pen away, ignoring the laughter from the Shinigami. 

"I got fooled." He chuckled softly and calmly before angrily slamming the table and yelling "I WILL KILL THE MAN WHO MADE FUN OF ME." 

Back to the normal world

"Who is Light?" Genma questioned.

"I don't care," Sakura said. "I want to start the match right now. We have lost too much time."

Naruto looked toward Sakura and sighed. "Sakura. You don't know how to have fun anymore. Do you?"

 Sakura just stared long and hard at Naruto before saying "I don't care." 

Naruto took out a kunai and a crystal blade came out from the other hand. "Well, I still care about you Sakura. You are my ex-crush and I may not mean anything to you but I still care about you." 

Sakura just rolled her eyes before punching her left palm. "Well, we will see about that." 

Genma looked at both the fighters before raising his hands. 

Sakura-chan. I am still attracted to you a little bit. So I am going easy on you a little bit. Naruto thought before  Genma brought his hand down and that's when both the fighters rushed toward each other with an intimidating scream. 

Naruto quickly grabbed the sword swung by Sakura and smirked before a crystal blade appeared out of his left hand, causing Sakura's eyes to widen. 

Naruto quickly swung the blade and it managed to cut off a piece of clothing from the clothes worn by Sakura, who escaped in the nick of time.

Sakura landed on a railing causing Naruto to look up and before he could even tell what was going on, Sakura appeared in front of Naruto and slammed him on his stomach causing his eyes to go wide.

Quickly staggering away, the blond coughed out some blood before looking at Sakura.

"Heh! I was hoping to go light on you. But now that's not the case." Naruto muttered as he smiled before extending his palm and shooting numerous crystals toward Sakura.

Sakura's eyes widened as she moved toward left and right just to avoid the crystal whizzing past her. One of the crystals managed to graze her shoulder.

Suddenly, before Sakura could realise what was going on, she saw crystal pikes appearing from the ground. She quickly jumped away to evade the pikes.

While she was in the air, Naruto appeared behind her and punched her back, pushing her forward.

Before she could recover, she saw Naruto appearing in front of her and punching in into her stomach before smacking his knee into her face.

The crowd could only see blurs of the two Ninjas as both of them were moving at great speed. Kakashi was forced to activate his mangakeyou Sharingan just to keep track of the blond's movement.

When did Naruto's speed improve? Kakashi wondered as he observed Naruto smashing Sakura into the wall by her neck.

"Weak." Naruto muttered as Sakura gritted her teeth while the former let her fall to the ground before walking away. 

Suddenly Naruto's eyes widened as he felt a blade going through his stomach. Looking down, he saw a crystal pike coming out from his stomach.

"So that's your weakness, Naruto." He heard Sakura whispering into his ears as she pulled out the crystal pike from his stomach, causing him to fall to the ground. "Hmm, very interesting. You are an Uzumaki, yet you were unable to sense me coming towards you. Why is that so? I wonder."

Naruto started breathing heavily as Sakura walked toward him and held a fistful of his hair before continuing. "Because your sensory can only detect negative and zero chakras emitting from the weapons." Naruto's eyes widened at the new information. "The crystal chakra emits positive chakra which means that it is not within your sensory abilities. Now you may ask how did I get this information." 

"A few days ago, I saw you training with a fox and Jiraya sama. I saw you leaving some crystal residues. You were quite careless about it...You know?" Naruto gritted his teeth angrily and looked at the kunoichi with fox-like slit eyes full of hatred. "I started researching them and while researching I came across this book." 

Sakura pulled out a book with Uzumaki Spiral located on the front page of the book causing Naruto's eyes to widen even more and to gasp out of fear. "This book mentioned that Uzumakis are quite talented in sensory abilities and sealing abilities. But at the same time, they also confessed that their sensory ability was nothing in front of the Positive chakra." 

Everyone present in the arena was shocked at this piece of information. 

"Jiraya sama," Kakashi said in a concerned voice. "Did you know all of this?" 

Jiraya who was looking at the match with keen interest was also shocked at Sakura's knowledge. 

"Yes. I knew about this." He confirmed.

"Then, why didn't you warn Naruto about it?" Kakashi barked angrily while the white-haired man sighed.

"Believe me, I was planning to teach Naruto about this but I thought that it would be ok to teach him about it later. Turns out that I was wrong." Jiraya muttered. "At least, it would be an experience for him and knowing him, he will try to find ways to enhance his abilities."

Both were unaware that Tenten, Neji and Hinata's concerns about Naruto.

N-Naruto Kun. Hinata thought sadly.

"COME ON NARUTO!" Neji, who was discharged from the Hospital shouted.

"YOU IDIOT!" Tenten shouted, catching Naruto's attention. "YOU ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO GET OUT OF THE TRICKY SITUATIONS. COME ON, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!" 

Naruto's eyes widened as he heard her yell. A smile appeared on his lips as Sakura just smirked.

"You know... you are correct about my weakness. But what you don't seem to be aware of is that *I am not the real one." Naruto said before bursting into multiple crystal blades. 

Sakura crossed her arms and brought them to her face to protect herself. 

As soon as the crystal barrage ended, Sakura saw a hole in the ground. 

She smirked before bringing her fist to the ground breaking the whole ground apart and creating a big earthquake causing a lot of chaos which was ultimately brought under control by the jonins.

Huh? He is not here? Sakura thought as her smirk turned into a frown. 

She started sniffing in the air in an attempt to smell out the blood only to fail miserably.

Suddenly a shadow fell on Sakura and when she looked up, she saw Naruto holding a huge crystal hammer in his hands. 

Sakura quickly stepped back as the hammer fell heavily to the ground. But what she didn't take into account was the sudden appearance of crystal rocks from the ground knocking her out almost immediately.

Genma walked towards Sakura to check her but upon finding her unfit to fight any longer he raised his hands and declared "Sakura will be unable to fight anymore. Naruto is the winner of this match." 

For a moment, there was no sound as Naruto put back his hammer into his body before raising his hands in victory. That's when the screams of joy showered upon Naruto who ran across the stadium lifting his hand to touch the hands of the spectators.

"Unfortunately, it seems that the ground has been destroyed. Since it is unusable, we have no choice but to postpone the other matches to a later date." Genma announced.

Damn it. I was hoping to attack the Leaf after the end of the competition. Seems like I have no choice. Orochimaru thought before looking at Gaara who was slowly turning insane. He saw the blood-chilling glare Gaara was giving to the crowd. Seems like I have to do it now. 

Orochimaru suddenly grabbed Hiruzen and levitated themselves into the air while clutching the kunai against the old man's throat.

"THE SANDAIME!" One of the anbus shouted. 

That's when Gaara finally snapped and turned into a monster. 

Confusion, chaos and screams reigned through the air of Konoha as the Oto nins came down like hawks before feathers fell down rendering almost everyone unconscious. 

"KAI!" The shouts reigned in the still air and silence as the nins managed to get rid of the Genjutsu before counterattacking the invasive forces from Oto and Suna.

Naruto, who was already warned by Obito just remained calm and started observing the situation. 

He saw Kakashi busy battling against the invasive forces along with GUy, Kurenai and Asuma. Jiraya had left to protect the Sandaime against Orochimaru. Genma was the only ninja who was near to him so he decided to take orders from Genma.

"Proctor san," Naruto called out as Genma looked at Naruto.

"NARUTO! I NEED YOU TO GATHER SOME NINJAS AND STOP THE ICHIBI JINCHURIKKI NOW!" Genma shouted as he stabbed a ninja in his stomach.

"UNDERSTOOD. PLEASE REPORT IT TO KAKASHI SENSEI." Naruto requested.

"Affirmative," Genma replied only to see Naruto had already disappeared.

He saw Neji and Tenten marching to battle against the sound 4. He hailed them and told them about Genma's orders to stop Gaara. 

He suddenly saw Shikamaru sleeping on the ground. 

That idiot! Naruto facepalmed. Sleeping in the middle of the battle. Wait! I have an idea to teach that lazy idiot a lesson. 

Naruto quickly formed a ram seal and slammed it into the sleeping Nara's butt.

For a moment nothing happened as Tenten and Neji looked at Naruto in a deadpan manner.

Suddenly, Shikamaru jumped up yelling in pain as he held his butt while dancing. 

"You Idiot! Sleeping after getting rid of a genjutsu. How lazy are you?" Tenten exclaimed angrily.

"How troublesome," Shikamaru muttered as he rubbed his hand against his butt trying to cool down his pain.

"I am activating Byakugan to track Gaara right now!" Neji yelled before he saw everyone looking at him weirdly. "What's wrong?" 

Naruto just facepalmed before pointing towards the East. 

Neji followed his finger before realising what an idiot he was while Tenten just laughed.

"Never knew that Hyuugas were foolish as well." Tenten laughed as she also facepalmed.

"Who is he? A blind Hyuuga?" Hagoromo joked as he looked at the events unfolding in a crystal ball.

"DON'T INSULT MY DESCENDENT" Hamura shouted as Hagoromo just laughed. 

"Look at your descendants. One is a Crazy clan of Fucking wheeled eyes while the other one is a clan filled with nothing but idiots who are quite dense."

Hagoromo just continued to laugh as Hamura was speaking the truth.

Kakashi: Well, this chapter is filled with parodies and humour.

Obito: Well, You know how Shay san is. SO it's no surprise.

Kakashi: Anyways, the invasion has begun and Shay san would like to announce that he will be changing the events significantly. 

Obito: Shay san will also try to prevent the war as he thinks that it is too cliched as well. 

Kakashi: After all, the main aim of this book is to steer away from the cliches.

Obito: You may hate Shay san for giving a serious weakness to Naruto. For that kind of person, he has a question for you.

Kakashi: Would you rather see an overpowered but boring Naruto or Naruto who has his own strengths and weakness and trying to overcome his weakness? 

Obito: On the other news, Shay san will be uploading more frequently as he has got summer holidays from school.

Kakashi: So, rejoice comrades!

Obito: And usual, keep reading and...

Kakashi: PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.1K 440 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...
1.1M 51.3K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
9K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...
4.5K 241 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...