PERSONA

By CharmineLibrary

❝Who knew the same face she's been adoring was the same face she bruised all these years.❞ We all know the st... More

PREVIEW
PLAYLIST
CHARACTER PROFILES
Heroes and Villians

Bookwarming..eh?

88 11 6
By CharmineLibrary

Welp this is my first book and public debut as an actual Wattpad user that can legally read and write here.

Tbh reading at 11, i always had to lie about my age.. well JOKES ON THEM 15 YEAR OLD ME CAN BE GUILT FREE!!

No shame on the underage readers tho :'))

ANYWAYS, out of topic...
Hello, lovable charms!! I'm Charmine, the author of this book. I hope you all are reading this comfortably in a nice area. A reminder to drink your water (cuz your girl is dehydrated 24/7) and relax your back!! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

I won't be explaining much about the book here, I'll leave it for the next chapter (hehe a bit of suspense for yall) I just want to formally introduce myself! If you're not interested, please kindly wait for the upcoming chapters, they won't take very long since the 1/2 of my brain is just fake scenarios that could practically write novels if left unchecked 🤝

[- you may skip this part cuz it's just some personal boring rambling, I'll see all of you soon on my upcoming chapters (ง'̀-'́)ง ]

I always was the type of person that hated the clichés in books. Well, not that much. They were the blueprint on how normal ENJOYABLE books were usually written. I just had the curiosity to write a book that made the main girl not the "quirky, good-natured, animals would follow her around" kinda main character trope. I liked that type of girl ofc, I mean Tohru from Fruits Basket is the best girl 🤝 but ig after reading it wayyy too much I noticed how overused it really was. I figured having to write a girl with not so desirable personality and take her step by step into becoming more genuine and real would be a hard but fulfilling task. Though this is my first book, I strive to satisfy the charming readers I have. I don't promise that this book will be flawless and become magnum opus. I will do my best to put a balance between creativity and realism!! If this is not your taste in a story, then this book might disappoint you :'))

[- UPDATE SCHEDULE -]

I can't be specific with a date on the schedule, but I will probably update 2 times a week. If I haven't updated in 2 weeks, ya girl is either busy or dead!!
But I ain't a - "okay I came back after 3 years lmao I forgot to tell yall this book is discontinued hehehe woops"
NO!! I'm traumatized by that note alr i shall not cause anyone to experience that same pain I felt ever again! *all ao3 readers can relate*

[rating]
It's rated PG, I really do refrain from using swears and such from a moral standpoint. But I'm not afraid to go into deep sensitive topics like bullying, depression, the mindset of someone who has been traumatized, family/school issues and etc. Psychology is one of the most interesting subjects to me.

[Genre]
Fanfiction, Slice of life, double life, fake personality, secret motives, character development, friendship, acceptance, romance, fluff, ANGST, hurt/comfort, original character, alternate universe, reversed tropes, girl bullies boy, childhood enemies

If i explain more yall might get severely spoiled aha 👀

~~~~~

Thank you all once again for spending your precious time reading this very long hmm book-warming (its like a house-warming but uhm book :p) I hope you will be patient for my next update as we journey along to what my 3 am thoughts led me to do! Please support me (❛ω❛)

Adeu my little charms~

UPDATE:
This book will now be featured as an ORIGINAL STORY of fiction, not a fanfic. It'll be inspired by BTS since it originally was intended to be fanfiction.
I apologize if I disappointed some of my readers, I wish to grow as an author and practice my world-building and plot design.
I normally don't like getting out of my comfort zone, but I want to improve so I can satisfy myself and all of you! To the people who stick around, thank you for understanding and trusting me, to who don't, thank you anyway, I hope you find the right book for you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC