Quick Transmigration : System...

By Lami2004

πŸ…ΎπŸ…½ πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ…³ System: Host you just need to take revenge on the FLand complete task and your mission will be... More

PROLOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BINDING WITH A SYSTEM
ARC : 1 ( CHARACTERS)
ARC 1
ARC 1.1
ARC 1.2
ARC 1.3
ARC 1.4
ARC 1.5
ARC 1.6
IMPORTANT
ARC 1.7
ARC 1.8
ARC 1.9
ARC 1.10
ARC 1.11
ARC 1.12
ARC 1.13
ARC 1.14
ARC 1.15
ARC 1.16
ARC 1.17 (end)
ARC:2 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 2
ARC 2.1
ARC 2.2
ARC 2.3
ARC 2.4
ARC 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17 (end)
ARC : 3 (CHARACTERS)
ARC 3.1
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5 (end)

ARC : 3

1.2K 28 1
By Lami2004

A wave of dizziness hit Liza. She felt somewhat weak all over her soul as if someone tore a piece of herself. There is a faint sense of danger around her after struggling for a bit Liza opened her eyes.

" Where am I ? "

She stood in a dark space. Everything around her is of black colour except her which looks extremely eerie. There is an ominous feeling about this place which made her not daring to relax. Liza dared not let down her guard. This dark space looks extremely evil with a stench of rotten flesh.

Unexpectedly Liza felt extreme irritation. There is a feeling of being peeped at. This place feels familiar. She knows this place and hates it.

The name of this place is... is... is...

" What the hell ! "

" Why can't I remember anything ? "

" What the f*** is going on ? "

Liza is confused. Her mind is completely blank. She tried to remember anything she could. Many blurr images flashed past her eyes but they disappeared before she could catch them. Although she can't remember anything including her name but the pain in her heart is not fake. She felt like she lost someone... someone close to her.... someone she loved..... maybe still does.

A heart wrenching pain engulfed her soul. Although for a moment but she still caught an image of a blurry image of silhouette of a golden soul breaking apart. Even tho its blurry and she can't see his face but she is sure that the painfull feeling in her heart is for this person. A deep feeling of self blame hit her.

" Why ? Why didn't I protect him ? Why ? "

" Why couldn't I save him ? Why couldn't I remember anything ? Obviously I am so powerful. I am so strong. I could've saved him protect him... I obviously could..... right..... couldn't I ? "

Liza's pale face darkened as the violent storm of emotions in her heart threatened to burst forth. She doesn't like this feeling of being so weak and powerless. And her memory loss just made it worse. It is as if someone is controlling her manipulating her. She doesn't like it. She hates it. She goddammit wants to break this place and regain her freedom. She wants to escape from this cursed place but.....

How ?

She doesn't know. She doesn't want to become a puppet of someone else's hands. Dancing under other hands like a lifeless doll. She doesn't want it. She wants to rebel...

' Rebel... Rebel... Rebel '

This word kept repeating in her mind. She feels a close connection with this word but why ? Just when she is thinking how to solve this mystery a soft laugh came from somewhere and a soft male voice sounded.

" 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 "

" Who are you ? "

Liza shouted. This voice is pleasant to hear and feels nostalgic but whenever she thought of that blurry image of that soul breaking in order to save her she doesn't want to waste anymore time in this black space. She quickly wants to find a way to gather any information about that soul she can and also her memory if possible.

" 𝓘𝓻𝓪 "

Disgust and hatred filled as soon as she heard someone calling her with that wretched name.

" Who the f*** is Ira ? Who the hell even are you ? Show yourself you damn coward. "

Without answering any of her questions he continued to say in a sad tone as if hurt by her.

" 𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓘𝓻𝓪. 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 ? 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓫𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓘𝓻𝓪 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭. 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮. 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓲𝓽. 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓘𝓻𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴. "

Judging from his voice Ira couldn't feel any malice only grievances. She thought of pacifying him and try to see if she could get any important information from him. But as soon as she heard him saying that he wants the old Ira back doesn't know why she lost control of her emotions all of a sudden and shouted.

" SHUT UP!!! "

Suddenly another different creepy voice full of malice sounded.

" 𝕾𝖊𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖎. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖜𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝕴𝖗𝖆. 𝖂𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝕬𝖗𝖎 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝕴𝖗𝖆. 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝕴𝖗𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ? "

After sometime that pleasant male voice devoid of any malice sounded.

"...... 𝓨𝓮𝓼 𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓘𝓻𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴."

Hearing this new voice besides the increasing anger, hatred and disgust there is also fear. Whoever this person is Liza is sure that she hates him resents him and is afraid of him. She even has an urge to save the previous male who she thinks is named Ari from this person.

He is manipulating Ari just like how he once did to her..... wait her..... but she doesn't remember anything..... Is there any relation between them ? If there is then what ?

While she was lost in her thought that voice spoke again.

" 𝕴𝖗𝖆, 𝖒𝖞 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓. "

Liza immediately flared up and shouted.

" My name isn't Ira. Stop calling me with that disgusting name. And where is Ari ? "

That person merely chuckled and said.

" 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝕬𝖗𝖎 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖜. 𝕴𝖋 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖉."

Liza felt extremely angry hearing that. No one is allowed to insult him ( A/N : ML, that golden soul ) especially not him.

That unknown person only chuckled and continue to spout nonsense.

" 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝕴𝖗𝖆. "

" 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. "

" 𝕬𝖗𝖎 𝖎𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗. "

" 𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞. "

" 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖏𝖔𝖇 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗. "

From the moment he started talking Liza felt another wave of dizziness hitting her. She felt strong resistance arose in her heart. It grew stronger with each of his next sentences. His every words are laid with some sort of powers as if wanting to hypnotize her. Liza can feel that his words are having a sort of effect on her. She really wants to kill this bastard.

Now her top priority is to escape from this cursed place. She doesn't know how long she could hold on. Without any thinking she started running as if she could escape from this delima..... from this place..... from this cursed voice.

" 𝕴𝕽𝕬 ! "

" 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖗𝖚𝖓. "

" 𝕴𝖗𝖆, 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖞. "

" 𝕺𝖇𝖊𝖞 𝖒𝖊. "

" 𝕴𝕽𝕬 ! "

Liza's body slowly started fading. She felt weak and dizzy. Suddenly the whole space shook violently as if there is an earthquake. But Liza didn't notice. Her body getting heavier and heavier until there is no strength to move even one step. Her consciousness gradually became dim. The ground under feet disappeared and she fell down.

The whole space twisted and cramped as if to swallow her soul. Liza felt herself falling in a never ending dark abyss. Although she doesn't want to give up yet and really wants to atleast kill that bastard but she is too powerless to even save herself.

His words continue to echo near her ears like a haunting curse. Gradually her eyes became blank and she started giving in. She started to agree with thise words as if believing them. Stepping in that trap set by that bastard against her own will.

Countless dazzling silver chains stretched out from this abyss as if wanting to bind her soul completely so that she can never free herself..... never disobey her new master..... be a permanent slave without any will or wish of her own. Those chains tightened around her body and continue to pull her deeper in this abyss.

When Liza nearly became completely hopeless a golden light burst out and illuminated the whole dark place. Like a flicker of hope it wrapped itself around her soul as if protecting her. Those chains that bound her quickly broke and some of them let her go as if afraid of this golden light.

[ HOST ! HOST ! Don't believe those words. HOST ! HOST ! ]

Hearing a mechanical voice Liza's eyes cleared up. Before she could say anything that mechanical voice sounded again.

[ I will expelled you out of this place but till then please keep you mind clear. Host you finally managed to escape from his clutches to gain your freedom. Don't let your hardwork go to waste like this. Host ! ]

" Who are you ? "

[ Just call me Eli. You gave me this name. ]

" I did ? But then why can't I remember anything ? "

Liza is hella confused but she doesn't reject this new mechanical voice owner name Eli. In fact she is quite thankful of it.

[ Sorry host its my fault but don't worry it's only a temporary side effect. You will recover your memory and power soon. Till then please keep acting like how they want you to be but never believe their words. ]

" Wait ! what do you mean ? You- "

[ Go the exit is opened. Host please remember never believe their lies. Your name is Rebel. Remember you name. ]

" ...Rebel....."

Soon an extremely dazzling bright light broke into of this dark space and engulfed her whole body. Liza closed her eyes. She didn't feel any negative emotions this time only safety and security but she doesn't know if its temporary or not.

[ Bye... We will meet soon... Till then take care and be strong... Rebel...]

That voice gradually became weak, exhausted and soon disappeared.
( A/N : From now on our MC's name is Rebel not Liza anymore. )
Rebel panicked and shouted.

" ELI !!! "

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Plz vote if you all like it.

And follow me for updates

♥️Love ya all ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 18K 48
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...
35.3K 1.1K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
147K 6.4K 170
Other places you can read this story if you can't wait: https://tapas.io/addictedtojrpg https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/tus2/ https://www.sc...
1.4M 62.7K 166
Ian : let's start our missions system coco : [yes host] after they start doing missions ??? : Why do you need to work hard. I am here for working in...