KING

By vixrotic

āš˜šŽš”'š‘š„ š’šŽš€šŠš„šƒ, š‘šŽš’š„āž - šŠšˆšš† ā€¢ āœ“ needs to be re-written More

author's note
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29+
30
31
32+
33
34
35
36+
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue
author's final note
NEW BOOK!

08

62.8K 1.4K 701
By vixrotic

E L L A

Okay, so maybe I'm not done with him... well his dick.

I'm sexually attracted to him, and it's kinda hard to run away from the attraction. Even if it's unwanted.

I hate feeling a need to have sex with him, but I've been ignoring his texts and calls over the week.

Even when I was at work he tried to speak to me, but I wasn't having it.

I stay in my room to stay away from my parents.

When I came back of course they gaslighted me and called me all kinds of negative things, but the truth is my incompetent life isn't together.

Everything I do or say is considered out of the ordinary, and my parents treat me like I didn't come from them. I grew up biting my tongue, and now I have to continue biting it to get ahead in life.

Walking out of the house my dad asks, "where do you think you're going," I ignore him continuing to walk out of the house.

He follows and grabs me by my upper arm, I snatch it away, and turn around saying, "I'm going on a walk, I'm an adult stop breathing down my neck."

"You're an adult, but you don't have a car, house, or money you haven't earned in your bank account," I ignore that and turn around walking away.

My dad is only rich because of my grandparents, he grew up having things handed to him.

Walking down the street and a few blocks over I stop at King's house, walking up his long driveway I finally make it to his porch, ringing the doorbell.

I had to ring it a few times before he opened the door rubbing his eyes, "rose?"

I didn't give him a chance to tell me to come in, I started kissing him and he closed the door kissing me back.

He lifts me by my ass and brings me to the closest room to us.

He throws me on the bed and gets on top of me, starting to kiss me again. His right hand slowly ran down my side until he put it under me, gripping onto my ass.

He slides his tongue in my mouth and grinds his hardened dick on the area of my pussy.

After making out for a good while he pulls away and looks down at me, "before I fuck the life out of you I need to ask you something important."

Ruined.

I look up at him nodding my head and he gets off of me sitting next to me as I sit up, looking over at him and looking at me with amusement.

Giggling I ask, "what," and he places his hand on my thigh, "there's going to be a time at the office I'll give you a contract that explains everything you need and want to know, but when I give it to you the contract there isn't anything that can happen between you and me."

"What do you mean," I ask confused.

I don't want to know anything about anything if I can't have sex with him anymore.

"If you start to grow feelings for me or vice versa we can't be in a relationship," he informs.

"Trust me when I say this King... I will never catch feelings for a guy like you," I stand up in front of him taking my shirt off and he pulls me into him, "oh yeah," he asks looking up at me and licking his lips.

He smacks my ass and says, "go in the bathroom, be naked when I'm in there," he smacks my ass again and I walk to the bathroom looking back at him confused.

Once I'm in the bathroom I take my clothes off, I assume he's fucking me in the shower, but I'll wait.

Moments later he walks into the bathroom naked, I make eye contact with his standing-up dick with a condom on it before I look up at his tempting eyes. His eyes weren't even looking in mine, they were looking at my pussy.

Look in the mirror he says finally looking up into my eyes, in front of me there's a long mirror that goes over the bathroom's many sinks.

His bathroom is a marble decor, and his bathroom alone is bigger than my room.

I turn to look in the mirror and he walks behind me putting his hands on my shoulders, "look at how beautiful you are, my rose," he kisses the top of my head.

I look at him in the mirror confused, he takes his hands away from my shoulders, gripping my right boob with his right hand, and bringing his left hand down to my pussy, "this is mine, and I'm going to fuck you while you watch."

Nodding my head he gently rubs my clit and we look at each other in the mirror, he moves his finger from my pussy once he hears I'm moaning and shows it to me, "look how wet you are," he smirks in the mirror and I say, "suck your finger."

He does it and bends me over some, he rests his stomach against my back, and puts his chin on my shoulder, "you taste so good, my rose."

I put my forearms on the sink counter, and the next thing I feel is every single inch of King slowly going inside of me. Followed by a long pleasurable sigh from King, "oh, fuck...it's so big," I moan looking at him in the mirror with pressed eyebrows and a tucked bottom lip.

He moves back and forth inside of me at a slow rate- an electrifying one.

It becomes harder. Faster, buy the seconds.

A deep grating sound approached my ear while his rate is rapidly increasing, I moan looking into his lustful gray eyes.

He straightens his back up and puts both of his hands on my hips, and pulls me back into each vigorous pound. My ass leaves hard loud smacks against his pelvis, and I watch him look down at his dick gratifying all the toe-curling spots inside of me.

Taking my glance off of the mirror for a second I see a phone next to my forearm, picking it up I swipe right and click record while holding the phone in the mirror.

I hope it's his phone. Oops... if not.

He doesn't know I'm recording and groans aloud, "Rose. Fuck!... this pussy is fucking good," he slows down his thrusts and finally looks up with a satisfied smirk.

He leans down to my neck and sloppy kisses up to my ear, his left-hand travel upwards to my boob lightly gripping it, and his other hand slides over to my clit massaging it with his middle finger at a slow pace.

"Oh so now we're recording sweet girl," he whispers in my ear before kissing it again, I bit my lip and my legs tighten as the slow penetration and the wet feeling of King rubbing my clit becomes overwhelming, "be my good girl and express to the camera how good I'm fucking you."

He straightens back and removes his hand from my boob, placing it on my neck, and removes his hand from my clit, grabbing onto my hair.

Looking into the mirror he stares at me with an impassive face, but that changes when he starts pounding pitiless inside of my dripping pussy, "fuck! Just like that sweetie," I moan as he continues to go harder.

He tucks his bottom lip in and the sounds of us fucking bounce off the wall making it even louder, he mumbles something but I'm not sure what he is saying.

He throws his head back and I say, "King, no. Look at me," he looks back into the mirror and I stare at his content face, his bottom lip hung low and his bright eyes turned dark, "you wanna see how vulnerable you're making me, don't you," he asks through a semi loud groan.

He makes me feel so good. The way his hardened dick glides in and out of me and the tip of it caresses every spot at the right pressure.

I'm his... sexually.

"I want you to tell me how good I make you feel," I laugh in pleasure and he looks at me with an impressed but relieved look, tilting and nodding his head.

He grabs the phone from my hand and I look at him in the mirror recording his face, "you know her pussy is good..," he smacks my ass one hard time and continues, "Fuck! When it has you attracted."

He throws the phone back on the counter and grips both sides of my waist, pulling me back into each powerful thrust that sends a tingle up my spine, "just like that King, fuck," I moan pushing my eyebrows together and looking at King's satisfied face.

He moves my hair to one side and leans down to my ear, "you're so good at taking this dick princess," he murmurs before straightening back up.

He releases an animalistic groan and stares at me with a wide-open mouth and tense figure, veins showing on his muscular arms, "are you going to cum," I ask through a moan and bring in my bottom lip.

His thrust increases and I clench tight around him, "oh... fuck yes rose," he groans and tilts his head back.

His sharp jawline is what I'm looking at and with every thrust, cum comes out of me, he stops thrusting and grinds his hips into me. His tip rubs against the sensitive area inside of me and I moan just as loud as he's groaning, "King! I'm cumming," closing my eyes tight I shake underneath him.

My knees gave in but King catches me by my stomach and lays his stomach on my back, starting to look at me again, "Ooo.. rose! Yes," he groans giving me a one kiss on my shoulder.

He grabs ahold of my hair and straightens up again, starting to pound unrealistically fast into me.

I start cumming yet again shaking like crazy and King doesn't let up.

"Oh! Fuck," he hollers and quickly straightens up again, he holds me as my body slows down and his body twitches a few times along with mine.

He leans down to my back and kisses it while pulling out of me, turning around he looks down at me and smiles, placing one of his hands on my cheek.

"No high five," I ask breaking the awkward silence.

"High five, beautiful, " he holds his hand up and I high-five him while he leans down to kiss me.

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 967 25
š€š®š«šØš«šš š¢š¬ šš šŸšŸ“ š²šžššš« šØš„š š š¢š«š„ š°š”šØ š”ššš¬ š›šžšžš§ š­š”š«šØš®š š” š”šžš„š„ ššš§š š›šššœš¤, š¬š”šž š­š”šØš®š š”š­ š¬š”šž š°šØļæ½...
14.4K 301 21
š˜‹š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜™š˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ / š˜”š˜¢š˜§š˜Ŗš˜¢ / š˜ˆš˜Æš˜µš˜Ŗš˜š˜¦š˜³š˜° / š˜Œš˜³š˜°š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¤ š˜™š˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜‹š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜“š˜ŗ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¢ š˜‰š˜³š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜“š˜© š˜øš˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜Øš˜°š˜µ š˜¢ ļæ½...
3.8K 75 20
Three guys after the same girl, what will happen when they realise they all want her. Will they come to a mutual agreement?
Enticing Us By ECLD-S

Mystery / Thriller

13.7K 428 24
Part 2 of Enticing You.