KING

Oleh vixrotic

āš˜šŽš”'š‘š„ š’šŽš€šŠš„šƒ, š‘šŽš’š„āž - šŠšˆšš† ā€¢ āœ“ needs to be re-written Lebih Banyak

author's note
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29+
30
31
32+
33
34
35
36+
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue
author's final note
NEW BOOK!

02

106K 2.5K 4.2K
Oleh vixrotic

E L L A

I believe I didn't make a stupid decision letting King take me home.

He's a hilarious guy.

He made jokes the whole way to my home, and when we got there he did look a little uneasy.

But overall he made me feel comfortable.

I'm a little curious about him tho. Why would he ask me how people would be murdered, is he not scared to go to prison? Or was he just putting on a show to protect me?

I'll go with the second option.

I asked for his number like a dumbass, but he thinks I'm 17 so he told me he can't do that.

And laughed at my embarrassment!

I stayed up all night thinking about that and going over different scenarios in my head about what I should've asked or said.

And even though I told him my name he was calling me "Rose" all through the night.

Standing in front of my body mirror in the corner of my room I look at the revealing outfit my mom is forcing me to wear, and my scalp feels like tiny ants are crawling on it from how tight this damn ponytail is, "you look so beautiful," my brother mocks walking into my room.

He's mocking my mother when she makes me wear ridiculously short dresses and my hair up and straighten because 'it's what a woman is supposed to wear.'

My mom is like one of those Instagram mother that fetishize and sexualize black children. Imagine her shock when I came out with no hair until I was at least 4 and non-colored eyes- she has hazel eyes and lighter skin.

My dad is one of those white-washed Republican black men that believes everything he hears from his white friends.

Going around saying 'Trump2024'

I never believed in their mindsets, and I just need to save up a little more to leave.

I do like this dress she chose.

It's black and makes me look like I have boobs, so I don't mind the shortness of it, "the oldies are gonna be checking you out all night," my brother, Ezal, laughs and I look at him in the mirror with pressed lips and narrowed eyes.

My workouts have been paying off when it comes to my butt, but I barely have any boobs.

I laugh and turn around pushing his shoulder playfully, "mom still dresses me, and it's honestly embarrassing at how revealing she wants me to be," I sigh and sit down on my bed putting my black red bottom heels on.

My parents have these parties they're invited to all the time, we have someone new in the neighborhood that's throwing a party and we have to go. If I don't my parents will probably kick me out.

"She just wants you to have a sugar daddy," my brother giggles and sits next to me, fidgeting his necklace.

My brother, Ezal, is 2 years older than me. We've always been super close. He's taught me more than my homophobic parents have.

Ezal is gay, but he's been expressing to me he wants to transition.

He's okay with me calling him 'he' until he makes up his mind.

People say we could pass as twins because of his petite figure and feminine features. I love Ezal more than anything in this world, and I hate that he has to hide for our parents to love him.

"Maybe you should get you a sugar daddy," I nudge him and he dances in his spot, "maybe," he says raising an eyebrow and dragging the 'e' with a squeal.

"Now let's go before our parents go crazy about us being late," he gets up grabbing my hand, helping me up, and dragging me behind him.

Ughh!

My mom walks arm and arm into the party with me, whispering something in my ear, "how 'bout you go get mommy a drink," she releases my arm and says before shoeing me away with her hand, "lord knows I needa find you a new daddy."

She's already drunk, but it's kinda weird knowing my mom and dad have an open relationship.

Personally... I could never share dick, but that's just me.

You're either mine or not. Either way, I still have a dildo that does wonders!

I roll my eyes and walk around the house looking for the bar; 90% of the time there is one in a house this size.

There aren't many women at these tedious 'parties.'

I mean unless... they're hella old and can't understand their husbands are pedos.

God, I despise every old hag that comes to these 'look at my money' parties.

I wish Ezal and I could stay home and talk shit about the thirsty thirst trap dudes we see on tiktok.

Finally finding the bar I sit down on a stool and order the strongest alcohol beverage and a lime, it's not for my mom.

I need it.

When the bartender gives it to me I waste no time drinking it and ordering another one... it's bitter and makes my chest hot.

I like it.

So I order, another.

Another.

Another.

One more.

Okay... this is the final one.

No this is.

I can't count how many shots I had, "why are you giving these to her, I told you, you need to ID before providing this drink," a familiar voice drives in my ear with power.

I start laughing, but nothing is funny.

Looking in the person's eyes I see gray... King!

"King," I ask before continuing, "what are you doing here?"

Blah.

Blah is all I heard coming from his mouth.

He grabs me by my waist, helping me down from the stool, and then holds onto my hand.

I stumble while following him

Everything goes blank for a second and before I know it I'm on something soft, "goodnight, rose."

Turning to my side I see him about to leave the room and I say, "no King, don't leave," sitting up in bed I say drunkenly while wiping my eye, "I need to tell admit something."

He walks back and sits beside me on the bed, "alright, what's up?"

Getting on top of him I feel my dress roll up to my hips and I'm not sure what I'm doing, "I'm not 17, I'm 19," I say laughing.

He nods his head and says, "I already know that. You have to be at least 18 to work at the gym," he places his hands on my waist, "and you shouldn't be on top of me."

Even though I feel fuzzy I know what I want and I voice it, "why? I want you to fuck me," I put my forearms on his shoulders.

Too much?

I tend to say stupid things when I'm drunk.

He smirks at me and I lean down kissing him, he doesn't kiss me back.

He pushes me off of him and gets up. I must've fucked up, but right now I can't feel anything but a heartbeat in my panties.

Looking over at him I see he's locking the door instead of leaving, by this time I'm laying down on my back, "I'm not putting my dick in you, but I'll eat you out," is what I think he says.

All I do is laugh as everything goes by quickly, he gets on top of me and asks, "are you sure this is what you want?"

He kisses my neck and I smile saying, "duh, this is what I want."

He goes down in between my legs and spreads them.

I prop myself up on my elbows and look down at him. My pussy is core is tighten and my panties are soaked.

I know this is stupid, but fuck it!

I feel no embarrassment, and I love the feelings getting drunk brings me.

"You have a very beautiful body," he compliments and spreads my pussy lips with his middle finger and pointer finger.

He drags his tongue slowly in between my wetness and I moan when his tongue ends at my clit. He kisses it once before saying, "mmm... and you taste good."

He kisses my clit again and I lay back down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

His warm tongue batters my clit at a fast rate, my toes curl and I place my hand at the back of his head.

I've never been eaten out before, and I've only ever been with one other man.

I try to close my thighs against him, but he forces them back open, sucking my clit into his warm mouth, "oh.. my.. god! just like that," I moan grabbing onto his man bun.

He sucks on my clit and plays with it with his tongue, while it's in his mouth. I try to keep my moans low, but they become louder by the second.

Grinding my hips upwards he groans against my clit, a strong vibration came, and I cum a little on his chin, "fuck!..."

He pulls his mouth away and looks down at my pussy, talking to it, "look how wet you are," he slides his middle finger inside and I let out a loud gasp.

He arches his finger pressing against toe-curling spot, he kisses my clit again, and comes up on top of me, "you don't know what you're getting yourself into, rose," he laughs deeply before kissing my neck, and looking me back in the eyes.

Damn his eyes are so beautiful... so deep.

My eyes roll back when he puts his ring finger inside of me, and starts to rub my clit with his thumb, "oh fuck! I'm about to cum..." I grab onto a pillow and my legs shake some.

"You're such a nasty girl," he kisses up to my cheek continuing to speak in a low sensational voice, "And I'm going to make you my good girl, rose," I close my eyes tight closing my thighs.

Me closing my thighs doesn't stop him tho, he starts shoving his fingers in and out of me at a fast pace. My moans become louder and my pussy feels hotter,"fuck... I'm going to cum," a unrecognizable moan escapes me followed by gasps and panting at the tight pleasure I feel in my stomach area.

The next thing I feel is my legs begging forced open and his warm tongue licking my clit like crazy again. I grab onto his hair and my hips shot upwards and my legs shake uncontrollably, "I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming," I make known as I release myself.

He sucks in my clit in the middle of my orgasm and my whole body starts to shake. My pants are are loud and I'm sure the whole house would've heard me if there wasn't music playing, "oh.. fuck," I say sounding like I'm vibrating.

He kisses my clit and pulls his fingers out of me slowly, "alright I have to go now," he stands up, and I stare up at the ceiling.

That's it?

That's all?..

"okay," I respond breathlessly and not knowing what he's doing.

I feel something cold being wiped against my pussy and thighs followed something to dry it, "there's fresh sheets in the bathroom," he says while finishing cleaning me.

"Okay," I continue staring at the ceiling.

Uh... I must be imagining things. Why would he clean me?

"I'm sure you already know this, but make sure you pee when you're in there," he informs and bends down to leave a kiss on my cheek.

I sit up in bed and I nod my head, "yes, of course."

He was about to walk off, but he comes back saying, "one more thing," he holds up his hand and continues, "You did good, so high five."

"Uh... okay," I give him a weak high five and he leaves the room after adjusting his boner.

Did he just high-five me after blowing my mind?

I hope it wasn't too obvious that was my first time getting ate out.

❕THE COMMENTS SAYING THIS ISNT CONSENUAL NEEDS TO GET A GRIP! SHE WANTED TO DO IT AND CONSENT TO DOING IT... y'all find every reason to complain about my books & im honestly getting so tired of it. I don't write gRape so stop accusing me of it, if she didn't want to do it do you really think she'd be into it? Ik what being gRaped feels like so stop saying I'm glorifying it. DAMN, y'all be making me want to quit ❕

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

108K 1.9K 47
He's a king She's a queen Dominico has been watching her for years, Elvira has always known he was watching, He's dangerous, intimidating, but charmi...
1.8M 60.9K 39
|Mature Content| ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
33.5K 708 20
Dad's best friend... Coming home from break and is met with an older man that introduce her to a new world and things about herself she never knew. S...
231K 3.8K 20
"š——š—¼ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š˜„š—®š—»š˜ š—ŗš—²? š—¬š—²š˜€ š—¼š—æ š—”š—¼ š—˜š—¹š—²š—»š—®." š—›š—² š˜€š—®š˜†š˜€ š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š˜š—µš—² š—”š—±š—®š—ŗ'š˜€ š—®š—½š—½š—¹š—² š—ŗš—¼š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—¼š—» š—µš—¶š˜€ š—»š—²š—°š—ø. š—œ...