Blue ; Timothรฉe Chalamet

By lovingtimothee

๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ... More

Intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
Hello
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.

40.

1K 35 20
By lovingtimothee

Blue's POV

She loves me, she loves me, she loves me, she loves me. Frankie Ellison loves me.

I stood silently in Frankie's kitchen, replaying the words that were now music to my ears. 

"I'm still in love with Blue."

Still?! Still in love with me?!

I wanted to run outside on Frankie's balcony and shout for everyone in New York City to hear, 'Frankie loves me.' 

Does this mean we're finally going to be together? I can help her get clean; she can live with me in the meantime; I'll take her to rehab and wait for her to get out. 

I stopped my thoughts. 

I'm still dating Dani, and she has no idea that I'm here right now. I slept over here last night to ensure Frankie was okay and didn't even think to inform Dani. 

Who are you kidding? It's not like you like her anyway?

You're right. It's not okay for me to keep leading Dani on like this. 

My phone rang loudly, bringing me out of my thoughts. I glanced at it sitting on the kitchen island and saw Layla calling. 

I quickly pick up the phone. "Hey," I whisper. 

"Hey Blue, how are you?" Layla asked.

"I'm okay, pretty tired, and you?" I slowly walked toward the living room and stepped outside onto the balcony, taking in the beautiful view of New York.

"Just worried. Have you spoken to her?" Layla sniffled.

"Yes, I'm uh- actually here now." I clear my throat.

"What? How?" Layla's tone shifted. 

"Kinda a long story." I drag my feet to the railing and lean my elbows on it.

"Do tell." Layla insists.

"I came here to check if she was okay after my talk with Austin. The door was unlocked, so I went inside; she wasn't here when I arrived but came later extremely high, hallucinating, not even realizing it was me." I sighed. "She thought I was you, so I took care of her. I couldn't leave her alone in that state." 

"Blue." 

"I know, Layla, I know, I- I just miss her. It's been so long." I hang my head down in defeat. 

"Blue, I get that, but things are already really raw. You're still with Dani even after all the shit she's been saying about Frankie, AND you're hanging around Savannah." Layla sighed. "I think it may be best to leave before she realizes you're there. I can come over and just pretend I was there the whole time." 

"But-" 

"Please, Blue." Layla pleaded.

"Okay, I guess you're right," I reply as I scuff my feet on the ground.

"I'll be over soon," Layla said softly.

We exchanged our goodbyes and then hung up. 

I shoved my phone into my pocket and sighed deeply. I pondered everything that was happening lately in my life and Frankies. 

Layla was right; I'm still with Dani and hanging around Savannah. I don't want to be surrounded by those two people anymore. All Dani can do is talk crap about any pretty girl she sees, and Savannah goes along with it because she's so desperate to be around anyone that dislikes Frankie. 

What the fuck am I doing? I know I'm in love with Frankie but cheating on someone? 

I sighed again and turned back towards the living room to leave. I stopped dead in my tracks and slightly gasped. 

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask.

"Long enough." 

I opened my mouth to respond, but nothing came out.

"I had to figure out if you were actually here or I was seeing things." 

I nodded. "I see."

"What are you doing here?" Frankie asked.

"Um." Is all I respond with.

Frankie stares at me intently. "Blue?"

I blink a few times and walk toward Frankie. "Sorry." 

"I haven't seen you in how long?" Frankie looked to the side as if she was trying to count the months that had passed.

"Almost six months." I clear my throat.

"So, are you going to answer my question?" Frankie spat. 

"Oh right, I uh-" I looked down at my feet.

Frankie crossed her arms and tilted her head. "Blue." 

I lifted my head. "I just- needed to see if you were alright," I whispered. 

"Why would I not be alright?" Frankie walked past me and sat on one of the balcony's many chairs. 

I stood still for a minute before following. I hovered over the chair next to Frankie, waiting for her to invite me to sit down. 

Frankie glanced at me, looked down at the empty chair, and then back at me. 

I took that as my sign to sit down. I cleared my throat again and took a seat. "F." 

Frankie grabbed a cigarette from the small side table next to her and lit it quickly. "Blue."

Blue. I missed her saying my name.

"I know- everything; I know what you've been doing." I turn my attention toward her.

"Oh yeah? Your little girlfriend tell you?" Frankie took a long inhale of her cigarette.

"No," I say sternly. "Austin did."

Frankie's head turned to look at me. "Excuse me?"

"Austin told me." I turned my body more toward Frankie's direction. 

"And what exactly did Austin tell you?" Frankie flicked her cigarette. 

"Everyone knows Frankie." I rested my arms on the top of my thighs. "Not just Austin. You cant hide this F."

"So, how long have you been here, huh? Because I got a message from my mom about how you and my dad got into it." Frankie looked away. 

"Why are you avoiding-" I paused. "I got here last night." 

Neither of us said anything for a few minutes. I waited for her to speak again.

"So, everyone knows, huh?" Frankie said as she ashed her cigarette. 

"A lot of people do, yes." I nodded slightly. 

Frankie sat up and turned her body toward me. 

"What happened with you and my dad?" 

"He's an ass," I say as I crack my knuckles. 

"I'm aware, but what happened." 

"I got here to see if you were okay. You left the front door unlocked, so I let myself in; you weren't here, but when you did show up, you were high out of your mind. You ended up passing out; your parents came home, and I got into it with your dad. Some words were exchanged, and now here we are." 

"How detailed." 

"I'm sparing you the details." I shake my head.

"I don't see why my mom suddenly wants to act as if she cares now." Frankie rubbed her face with both hands.

"Let me help you, please," I say bluntly, changing the subject. 

Frankie furrowed her eyebrows. "You're joking, right?"

I shake my head, knowing exactly where this conversation is heading.

"I haven't spoken to you in months Blue. Then suddenly, you pop back into my life when things get bad, huh? So you can be this savior to me?"

"No," I say defensively. 

"What does Dani think about all this? She and Savannah laugh about it all the time, right?" Frankie scoffs.

"Not to my knowledge." I shake my head.

"She doesn't even know you're here, huh?" Frankie asks, staring directly into my eyes.

I bite the inside of my cheek. "Correct," I whisper.

"Ha." Frankie falls back in her chair and crosses her legs. "Pathetic." 

"You know what's pathetic?" I change my tone and stand up, towering over Frankie. "You avoiding the fact that you're a fucking addicted to HEROIN." 

Frankie's eyes grew large. "Fuck you, Blue."

"Admit it to me, NOW!" 

Frankie and I didn't break eye contact. Frankie searched my face to distract herself from what I had just asked her. 

"Fine." Frankie lifted herself from the chair. "You want me to admit it?" She stepped toward me.

"Yes," I demanded.

"I'm an addict Blue. There. I said it." Frankie ground her teeth. "You don't think I haven't known that for years? All the times you had to take care of me, all the pills I'd hide from you and Savannah. All the sneaking around to get drugs, fucking Baxter to get free drugs, and you don't think I don't fucking know?" 

I take a deep breath. 

"I'm- a fucking- drug addict," Frankie said, spacing out and enunciating her words. "You happy now?" She whispered.

"Yes," I whisper back, staring saunteringly into Frankie's eyes. "Please, F, I don't want you to die."

Frankie lifted her head and sniffled slightly. "Sometimes that happens to people." 

I grabbed Frankie's hand and brought her into me. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on the top of her head. Frankie slightly hesitated but embraced me back. We both sighed at the same time. I held back the tears forming in my eyes. 

"F?" 

"Yeah?" 

 "I-"

"Blue! What are you doing here?"

Frankie and I jumped at the sudden loud voice, causing us to break apart. 

"Layla? Hi." Frankie slightly smiled and walked quickly towards Layla. 

"Hi, love." Layla wrapped her arms around Frankie while glaring at me. Layla mouthed, "What are you doing?!" 

I shrugged, unable to respond to her the way I wished I could. 

"How are you feeling? You were a little off last night." Layla smiled while rubbing Frankie's arms. 

"You're sweet; Thanks for looking after me last night. I'm sorry. Let me go get freshened up and dressed for the day." Frankie smiled and looked back at me, then walked back inside. 

Layla smiled back at Frankie and watched her walk inside. Layla then shot her head toward me. "What are you doing here?!" 

"Layla, I'm sorry, I was about to leave, but she was already behind me." I lift my hands in defense. 

"What happened?!" Layla whisper yelled.

"We just talked, Layla; calm down!" I hushed Layla and moved her further away from the balcony door.

"Blue come on, I told you! Fuck!" Layla whined while knocking my hands off of her.

"It's not that big of a deal, I promise." I run my hand through my hair, glancing back and forth between Layla and the balcony door. 

"You should go before something happens." Layla crossed her arms.

"Nothing will happen, Layla, please; I want to be around her." I put my hands on Layla's shoulders and rocked her slightly. 

Layla chewed on her bottom lip. "I don't know, Blue." 

"Layla... last night." I stopped talking and rechecked the balcony door. "When Frankie thought I was you... uh-" I placed my hands by my side.

"Yeah?" Layla searched my face. "Spit it out, please; I'm an anxious mess right now." 

"Frankie told me- well, you, but she thought I was you-" 

"BLUE, I GET IT, PLE-" 

"Sorry, sorry," I swallowed hard. "Frankie said she's In love with me..." I trial off. 

Layla looked away quickly. 

"What?" I asked, craning my neck to look Layla in the eyes. 

"I shouldn't say anything." Layla scratched her head.

"Layla, please," I begged.

"Well, Blue-"

Before Layla could say anything, a huge crash caught our attention inside. Layla and I looked at each other and ran inside. 

"Frankie?!" Layla yelled.

No answer.

"Frankie?!" I yelled. 

We both look around, then sprint to her room. Layla grabs the door handle and pushes on the door. 

"What the fuck? It's stuck." 

"It's locked?" I ask anxiously.

"No, Blue, it's stuck, it's unlocked, but there's something against the door." 

"Here, move" I gently nudge Layla over and push against the door. "Frankie?!" 

"FRANKIE!" Layla yelled.

I ram my shoulder repetitively against the door until there's enough room for me to squeeze in. 

"Blue!" Layla yells from the other side. 

I pull Frankie off the door and lay her on the ground before yanking open the door for Layla. 

"F." I hovered over her body. "Frankie!" I yell.

"Oh my god." Layla covered her mouth. "Blue, is she dead?!" 

"Layla, call an ambulance. NOW. Do not tell them anything about her drug history." 

"Oh my god, my phone is out-" Layla ran out of the room to grab her phone.

"Frankie, Frankie." I move Frankies head around and gently smack her cheek. "Frankie, please!" I look down at the tourniquet on Frankie's arm still. I untie it and throw it across the room. 

Layla comes running back into the room. "I don't know; we just came into the room, and she was unresponsive!" 

"Frankie, Frankie baby, you gotta wake up, PLEASE," I choke. I open her mouth slightly and start giving her CPR.

"Please hurry, please!" Layla yells to the dispatcher over the phone choking on her tears.

________

Sorry I've been gone! Here's a little update for you guys after leaving you HANGING OFF A CLIFF. I would LOVE to hear everyone's feedback so far on the whole story. What do we think of Frankie? Is anyone mad at Blue for cheating? Who's your favorite character? Love you guys ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 945 138
Just what the title says
74.8K 972 53
Timothรฉe Chalamet imagines. Skip the first 8 chapters and then it gets really good. Enjoy!
1.5M 21.6K 190
Timothรฉe Chalamet imagines ๐Ÿ’— !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...
110K 1.7K 25
@alexandraneville: never do the same mistake twice. unless he's hot. @tchalamet: huh