I DID IT FOR LOVE y/n x...

By sillynugget23

"queen of hawkins" bad boy from California..... what could go wrong? More

Chapter 1:California
chapter 2 :Lunch
chapter 3:the party
Chapter 4:Bullshit
chapter 6:forgiveness
chapter 7:the date
chapet 8: oh shit
chapter 9:true colors
chapter 10:down under
chapter 11:Summer
chapter 12:wrong
chapter 13:starcourt
chapter 14:for love,of course
chapter 15:resurrection
chapter 16:Hellfire
Authors note

backstory

6.6K 116 13
By sillynugget23

     Set in season 2 of stranger things

                                ♡

Y/n Byers is known as the "queen" of Hawkins. She is known by just about everyone, she's either feared ,loved,hated or adored. She has a strong personality she doesn't take shit and puts up a fight. She's considerd one of the most beautiful girls in Hawkins. With her gorgeous (h/c) colored hair and (e/c) that hold all of the answers. Most people question how she's a Byers, people call her the milkman's baby(more like model). She takes after her mothers personality, persistent, stubborn, and free willed, but looks nothing like her parents. She has an older brother Jonathan(18 and a senior),herself (17 Junior), and younger brother Will(13-14 8th grade). 

She loves her family, she can and will do  anything for them.

She's close with her brothers and there friends,like Steve,Nancy, Lucas, Dustin,Mike and El(Eleven). She was there for the first fight with the Demogorgan and kicked-ass, might I add. She and Steve became the babysitters for the party, watching them play D&D, driving them to the arcade, going on "adventures" and so many other places.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 7 9
How y/n ended up with the new local "bad boy" • Y/n is basically a girl version of Billy but yk still a girl and not full smut or full fluff and the...
10.3K 224 25
being the new girl in town isnt always easy, your either the popular one or the weirdo. But why can't you be both? Well when y/n dash moves to town w...
36.5K 837 42
"You've got a mean mouth and you're the rudest girl I've ever met." "God, I- you just- you just... drive me insane, and I hate you! I really hate you...
3.6K 116 12
It is 1986, your senior year at Hawkins High. Your senior year is much different than your previous years. Your friendships with Steve, Nancy, Robin...