Shor In The City.....

By Anjanaa31

Cop story..... More

Introduction
The family.
Convincing
Witnessing.
Proposing.
Talking.
Celebrating.
Confessing
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Kidnapping
Chapter 11
Marrying.....
Chapter 13
Training
Beginning......
Working.
Investigating.
Cajoling
Shopping.
Function
Nearing.
parting.
Targeting.
Planning
Implementing
shocking
Kidnapping
Fighting
Feelings...
Finishing
Sensation
Proceeding
Ending
Epilogue.

Changing

3.8K 289 52
By Anjanaa31

Kushi woke up and saw that Arnav was sleeping still. ' May be due to his long travel ' She thought. She caressed his thick hairs and smiled seeing his face. She realised, he is that piece which she always missed in her life.

Kushi - Thanks..... Mere life mein aane ke liye......

Arnav stirred in his sleep making her stop her activities. Slowly she bend down and kissed his forehead. He slept hugging the pillow. She stood up and went inside washroom to get freshen up. Her arms were better a bit.

She stood under the warm shower that helped her to sooth her pain. After finishing her bath she came out wiping her hairs thinking about Rohit and Ivan.

She dialed Adil's number.

As soon as he attended the call - Seems like you are more fast than the rocket. Arnav didn't even step inside the home and you filled him with all the details.....

Adil chuckled - What to do..... I have to be loyal to my master.

Kushi smiled - So.... How good are you taking care of my guest ?

Adil - Very well. He is crying every second calling you.

Kushi - Iam starting in few minutes Adil, till then be careful.

Adil - Sure Mam.

Kushi - Bye.

She went and laid beside Arnav and hugged him. The moment she saw him, she realised how much she missed his presence around her. The very rare moment where she felt happy..... The real peace surfaced in her mind and soul as soon as she saw him.

Smiling she pecked his lips making him open his eyes.....

Arnav - What a great morning......

He whispered with a sleepy smile and wrapped his arms around her pulling her to him more if possible.

Kushi - I missed you so much Arnu.....

Arnav opened his eyes wide in amusement - Arnu ?

Kushi - Your Nick name.....

He laughed burying his face in her neck.

Arnav - Kya baath hei..... Aaj bada pyaar aa raha hei......

Kushi smiled combing his hairs.

Kushi - You didn't tell me how's your new nickname ?

Arnav - Acha hei..... Thoda cute bhi..... I hope it suits me well.

Kushi - Whenever we are alone, I will call you Arnu only.

Arnav chuckled closing his eyes and entwining his fingers with hers. Oh God...... He really missed this woman a loads.

Kushi - My dear Arnu....

Arnav chuckled - Hmm.....

Kushi - Arnu Darling.....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Arnu Dear....

Arnav opened his eyes and in a swift pinned her down on the bed making her smile wide.

Arnav - What.....?

Kushi nodded no trying to control her grin.

Arnav smiled and leaned down - Are you in any thoughts of going late to work ?

Kushi - No....

Arnav - Then why are you indulging in provoking me ?

Kushi smirked - Bhas aise hi.....

Arnav neared her face stopping just an inch away - And you will be facing the consequences......

Kushi smiled - Is it ?

Arnav - Hmm.....

She cupped his one cheek and her thumb made patterns in his cheeks - Do you know how much I missed you ? If you hadn't came to me today..... Then probably I would've landed myself in depression.

Arnav held her palms - Kushi....

Kushi raised a bit and placed her lips on his surprising him. Pouring their heart out infront of each other in the form of kiss as they didn't find correct words to say how much they missed each other, they felt satisfied. Breaking the kiss for the much needed oxygen, they rested their forehead against each other.

Kushi - Rest for sometime. I'll go to Shantivan.

Arnav frowned - Why ?

Kushi kissed his cheek - Sorry bholna hei.....

Arnav - If they speak anything silly, don't take it to your heart. Remember, Iam with my Sherni....

Kushi smiled and nodded.

Arnav moved away from her and laid back on the bed while she stood up and moved out. With her hesitant steps she entered the gates of Shantivan.

She saw that ladies including Anjali were sitting on the Living area.

Payal saw her and smiled - Kushi.....

Kushi gave an awkward smile. Payal went near her and caressed her arms like feather. Kushi kept looking at her without blinking. Payal didn't even looked at her face as she was worried about Kushi's arms.

Payal - How is your arms ? Is it ok ? Did you took any medicine ?

She asked still inspecting her hands. Kushi's eyes turned red as tears brimmed up in her eyes. After inspecting her hands she lifted her head and saw Kushi in tears.

She cupped her cheek - Kya hua Kushi ? Is it still paining ?

Kushi hugged her tight hiccupping. Everyone got worried and went near her.

Kushi - I thought you would be angry at me.

Payal smacked her back head lightly - Pagal.....

Kushi - Iam so sorry.

Payal - It's very wrong to apologise for someone else's mistake Kushi.

Kushi - Aarna par....

Payal - Kuch nahi hua hei Aarna ko..... She is all fit and fine.

She came out of the hug and looked at her sister. Anjali came near her....

Anjali - Kushi....

Kushi looked at her expecting her to be rude as always.....

Anjali - You know..... Yesterday Ansh and Aarna was kept at separate room with a person on Gunpoint.

Kushi's eyes widened in shock - What ?

Anjali - After sometime when we all together handled the goons and opened the door...... (She paused a second) My Son was never scared of it. He and Aarna was more strong than we expected. There wasn't a single ounce of fear in those eyes. You know why...... Because they both trusted that their Kushi Maasi will come..... Not me, Not Shyam, Nor Aakash and Payal could make them believe that as a parents we can safeguard them. Its only you kushi...... They both sees you as their hero. And I don't want My Son's role model to get weak. We are not angry not you are at any mistake. If anyone who is responsible for all that is that Person who dared to step in our home.

Kushi looked at her surprised - Sorry.... I mean thanks..... I never expected you to be this way.....

Anjali wiped her tears and smiled - What to do..... My son wants to become an officer. Who knows in future my son's rival may also kidnap me..... I would be needing practice to face them..... So samajh loongi ki abhi se practice ho gaya.....

Dadi - Don't worry about us bitiya..... We are all fine. If you have to worry about anyone then it should be the goons came inside yesterday. After all we had a small fight with them.....

Kushi pinched herself and jumped as it pained - It's not my dream.....

Mami - Hello hi Bye bye..... I attacked two goons with Belan. Its not dream..... Its truth..... I.... Mrs. Manorama Singh Raizada fight with two two goons yesterday......

Anjali - Mami.... You are giving open statement to an officer. She can put you in jail if she got proper evidence.....

Mami gasped and gulped looking at Kushi who was looking at her with her one brow raised.

Mami - As Iam suffering from fever, I can't able to attend the class today. Good bye.....

She ran inside making everyone laugh.

Kushi - Payal, you know you are such a sweetheart.

Payal - I know that....

Kushi smiled and held her hands - Thanks Payal. Thanks for understanding. You never know how much nervous I was before coming here. I will be more careful hereon Payal. I will make sure that no one reach you.

Payal - Karna padega na.... I have tied you a Rakhi after all.

Kushi chuckled - How can I forget that ? Thanks for not letting me break Payal.

Payal - I will never. Because there is more monsters out there who needs a person like you to hunt them down.

Anjali - Kushi, if a person goes out to stop something bad such things will happen. Not everyone has the guts to go and do whatever you are doing.... Don't stop yourself from stopping the evil. Keep going.

Kushi - What has changed over a night ?

Anjali - Last time when Ansh and Aarna was kidnaped, we thought they will be scared and as a parent, I got worried. But what I saw yesterday...... it had its effect on me. When my son didn't get scared of anything, then I suppose I don't have to be too. We have always saw you fighting. Yesterday we were shown the lights on with whom you are fighting. And I don't have the same guts as you, all I can do is to give a smile that can encourage you a bit.

Kushi got surprised with Anjali's talk. But her mind still had a red alert as still Nani was yet to be faced.

Kushi - Iam feeling good speaking with you. Again thanks a lot.....

She hugged Payal.

Anjali - Did you tell Chote about all this ?

Kushi - I didn't. But he knows everything.

Anjali - I just hope he doesn't get hyper and concentrate on the competition.

Kushi sighed - He is HERE.....

Everyone chorused - What ?

Kushi - Yeah..... When I woke up, he is the first person I saw.

Anjali - He came back ?

Kushi - Yeah..... He came back and resting now.

Anjali - Is he angry ?

Kushi - No..... But upset ofcourse....

Everyone sighed.

Kushi - Ok. I will get going. Have few work to do.

Payal smiled - Ok.

Kushi smiled and excited the home. She ran to her room happily and saw Arnav was sitting on the bed rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Kushi - Arnu....

Arnav smiled rolling his eyes as he felt like blushing - Kushi....

Kushi sat beside him and hugged him - Everyone is fine and they are not angry on me. Even Anjali Di also.....

Arnav smiled and caressed her back - Good to hear.

She came out of the hug - Did I disturb you in my excitement ?

Arnav kissed her cheeks - No.... Actually Iam having stiff muscles. I think I should have a warm shower. After that I will go to office.

Kushi - What ? Wait I will make Breakfast also..... First have it and then rest. No need to go office.

Arnav - Oh police..... Did you forget that you have asked Adil to hang your criminal upside down ? Don't you want to go and deal with him ?

Kushi - I have to..... But, you are here after so many days and I want to be with you.

Arnav smirked - Kyun..... Kahin mujhse pyaar toh nahi hogaya ?

Kushi rolled her eyes - Arnu.....

Arnav - Yes Jaanu.....

Kushi slapped his arms playfully making him laugh - You know...... You, Payal and Papa are gift of my life.

Arnav held her hands - And you are mine. You are my treasure and Iam so proud of you.

Kushi smiled and leaned on his shoulder - Thanks.

Arnav - Most welcome my lady.

Kushi - I will come early today.

Arnav - Will meet you at evening then.

Kushi stood up and went outside to face the cruelty with a new found energy as Arnav and Payal supported her through her difficult phase. If they are with her then she don't care about anybody else.

On the other side Arnav got away from bed and got ready to his office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
23.5K 1.4K 8
This story is inspired by real swaragini but with some major twists in it. It's a few shots. Peep in to know more
32.1K 2.6K 19
Anubhav, a criminal jailed for 8 years on case of murder of his uncle.... He became very tough and rigid with time... He soon meets new SP of that ci...