Feelings...

Lavanya drove back Kushi to Jha house.

Lavanya - Iam sorry Cookie.

Kushi looked at her - Why ?

Lavanya - I should've informed you before. But I didn't had option as our house and network was under tap. Our entire game would've spoiled.

Kushi - Leave it Lucky. Waise bhi..... I don't hold any good reputation in my family for it to break. All I care is only my Papa, Payal and Arnav. Only their opinion matters. And after today's incident, I don't have right to keep a hope on them too.....

Sheetal - Cookie, whatever we did was for a noble reason. If we didn't took this step you know what could've happened......

Kushi chuckled sadly - It's not about that. Just think what would've Payal went through when she saw someone placing gun on Aarna's head. She is ought to be angry at me.....

Lavanya - You want us to come inside.

Kushi - No. Its ok.

Lavanya stopped the vehicle in front of the gates and Kushi got down.

Kushi - Bye.

Lavanya and Sheetal smiled waving their hands.

Kushi went inside and was at the door. Her body shivered thinking of Payal's reaction and opened the gates with her sweaty hands.

When she opened the door she saw her whole family was sitting in the corridor. She looked at her team who gave a smile in return assuring her that all is good.

She breathed relief and Dany moved forward along with his teammates and saluted her.

Dany - All good here Mam. Hope you are fine.

Kushi - Yeah I am good Dany.

Dany along with others nodded. They all has already removed the screen and other materials as soon as she started from there. It is her choice to say it or not and they didn't wanted to poke in her decision.

Shashi went near her - You are ok Beta ?

Kushi just nodded her head not able to face him.

Kushi - Where are they ?

Dany pointed towards a corner where everyone was sitting with hands tied. Her eyes turned red in anger.

Aarna and Ansh came down running hearing the Car sound and hugged her. Kushi got tears seeing them and knelt down hugging them.

Aarna - Maasi...

Kushi - Hmm....

Aarna - That uncle scared me and Ansh Bhaiya.....

Kushi turned her head towards the goons - Kounsa Uncle Aaru ?

Aarna - That uncle.

She pointed towards a goon who turned her eyes wide. They all witnessed Rohit's incident few minutes before and are not ready to be the same.....

Kushi - Why Uncle ? Why did you Scared my daughter ?

Goon - Mam saab.....

Kushi - I told you right..... Don't touch my Daughter......

Goon twisted his lips ready to cry seeing her stern glance.

Kushi - Dany take this scary Uncle to our place. I will come and meet him morning.

Dany - Yes Boss.

Aarna grinned hugging her Maasi. Her little mind has believed that everyone is scared of her Maasi and only she and her Ansh Bhaiya has previliaged to ask her anything and her Maasi will fulfill it.