Dreamcatcher Imagines - Onesh...

By OT5Stan4Life

A collection of imagines with the members of Dreamcatcher and a female reader. Jiu Sua Siyeon Handong Yoohye... More

Introduction
๐Ÿ”ฎ It's Not Wrong - OT7
๐Ÿ”ฎ It's Not Wrong - Part 2
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - OT7
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 2
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 3
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 4
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 5
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿถ First Kiss - Jiu & Yoohyeon
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿผ My Comfort - Jiu & Dami
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐ŸฆŠ Small Things - Siyeon, Yoohyeon, & Gahyeon (OT7)
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿผ Phoenix - Siyeon & Dami
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿผ Tragedy - Handong/Dami
๐Ÿฐ Worth The Risk? - Jiu
๐Ÿฐ Worth The Risk? - Part 2
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Jiu
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Part 2
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Part 3
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Part 4
๐Ÿฐ For Eternity - Jiu
๐Ÿค Daydream - Sua
๐Ÿค Crazier Things - Sua
๐Ÿค Spark - Sua
๐Ÿค Renegade Runaway - Sua
๐Ÿค I Want You - Sua
๐Ÿค I Don't Hate You - Sua
๐Ÿค I Don't Hate You - Part 2
๐Ÿค I Don't Hate You - Part 3
๐Ÿบ This Can't Be Real - Siyeon
๐Ÿบ This Can't Be Real - Part 2
๐Ÿบ This Can't Be Real - Part 3
๐Ÿบ Paradise - Siyeon
๐Ÿบ Maison - Siyeon (OT7)
๐Ÿฑ Anything For You - Handong
๐Ÿฑ I Like You - Handong
๐Ÿฑ I Missed You - Handong
๐Ÿฑ Would You Mind? - Handong
๐Ÿฑ Haunted - Handong
๐Ÿถ This World Doesn't Deserve You - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ A Lifetime In Repeat - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ Wonder - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ Wonder - Part 2
๐Ÿถ Promise - Yoohyeon (OT7)
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Part 2
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Part 3
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Part 4
๐Ÿถ Always - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿผ Nothing To Worry About - Dami
๐Ÿผ Take a Moment to Breathe - Dami
๐Ÿผ I Want You - Dami
๐ŸฆŠ Whipped - Gahyeon
๐ŸฆŠ Summer Holiday - Gahyeon
FIRST WIN!!! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿฐ Secrecy - Jiu

1.2K 57 8
By OT5Stan4Life

Jiu x Female Reader
High school au
Status - Ongoing (1 part) ⚠️
Warnings - angst, sexual content

This imagine is one of the prompts I had you guys vote on a while back. And, just to be clear, even though the reader is in high school in this story, she's not a minor.

OH and thank you for 4K votes! ❤️

"Ahhh! We won!" my best friend yelled dramatically in excitement when we walked through the door of her home after a long, exhausting soccer game. "I can't believe we beat them. I really thought we were out after that hat trick in the first half," Yoohyeon exclaimed while kicking off her cleats by the entryway. I did the same, feeling the ache in my body as I followed her up the stairs.

"We should've lost." I admitted, still breathless after all we had just endured. "They were insanely good. Crazy those girls were high school players," I muttered as we turned the corner when we reached the top of the stairs.

The short-haired girl stepped forward to open the door leading to her bedroom. Before she went inside, she spun around to reveal a cocky smirk on her face, "but our team still won and we scored all the goals." I chuckled at her tone, knowing she'd probably end up bragging about our victory for the rest of the school year. Her knuckles playfully bumped my shoulder before she started our special handshake in celebration.

When it was over, Yoohyeon walked into her closet and began stripping the sweaty, dirt-stained soccer jersey off her back. "You going to the party?" I asked, leaning against the desk in her room while staring absentmindedly at the wall of music posters across from me. Yoohyeon loved Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift just as much as she loved soccer... and partying. Which is why I anticipated her response.

"Duh," she mocked after she left the closet, giggling right after like it was a stupid question. And maybe it was, but I had to make sure. I had other plans in mind. "Aren't you?" She stopped to look at me, my eyes now taking in her half-naked appearance while she took off her headband. The Kims never were shy about their bodies—if her and her older sister were anything to go by. I definitely wouldn't be admitting how I knew that about Yoohyeon's sister anytime soon... or ever.

"Nah, I'm not feeling it tonight." My words instantly disappointed the younger girl, pulling her lips into a frown. "That game really took it out of me. I'm probably just gonna shower and go to bed, honestly." I shrugged nonchalantly but felt a pang of guilt in my chest for lying to my best friend.

The tall girl sighed lightly, her lips pursing briefly until she replied, "Okay. I'll miss you though." I smiled at her cute expression although it just made me feel worse. She would've responded much differently had she known my true reasoning for skipping out on the party.

"I'll miss you too, loser." I stood from the desk and gave her a short hug. "Don't party too hard without me." My finger pointed at her threateningly when I stepped back.

She just smiled and threw her hands up in surrender. "Okay, but... no promises." I forced a laugh that she soon reciprocated. Mine faded right when she entered the bathroom and closed the door, feeling sick every time I had to lie to her.

While she was showering, I tried to get my mind off it by laying on the bed and playing some calming music. Though that proved useless when the song was interrupted by a familiar text tone. One that never failed to make my stomach do summersaults every time I heard it. Glancing over at the closed door, I made sure Yoohyeon wouldn't be coming out anytime soon (even though I could still hear the water running) before unlocking my phone to look at the message.

M😈
Has she left yet?

Y/N
Not yet. She's showering rn

M😈
Always taking her sweet time 🙄

Y/N
You're so mean 😭

M😈
I thought you like it when I'm mean

The sudden straightforward text sent heat rushing to my face and a tingling through my body. I closed my eyes, shaking my head at my racing heart proving just how easily I let her words get to me. She only teased me so much because she knew I'd react this way. Still, I couldn't help it.

Y/N
That's not funny. Your sister
is right in the other room

M😈
Glad to know that got to you

I could just picture the smirk on the older girl's face and the image made me roll my eyes. As if she could sense my annoyance, she quickly changed the subject.

M😈
How was the game?

Y/N
Painful

M😈
Are you alright?
Did you get hurt?

The obvious concern in her texts warmed my heart. She could pretend to be mean all day long, but I knew how soft and caring she really was.

Y/N
No, just bruised a little.

M😈
🥺
Did you at least win?

Y/N
Yeah 4-3. Yooh and I
both scored twice

M😈
Well I guess I'll have to
reward you tonight

My entire face flushed at the innuendo and my mind started clouding with less than innocent images, making me completely space out the very moment Yoohyeon left the bathroom. By the time I realized I looked like a flustered wreck staring at my phone, my best friend had already noticed.

"Uh, you good?" She stared at me, half-surprised, half-confused, making my blush deepen. Who takes showers that fast anyways? "I feel like I'm interrupting something. Who are you texting?" When she took a few steps towards the bed, I nearly threw my phone across the room in a panic.

"I wasn't texting!" I shouted, doing myself no favors at lowering my suspicion. If she found out it was her older sister I was messaging, I'd be as good as dead. Her eyebrows raised, so I quickly thought of an excuse, "I was uh... reading fanfiction." Resisting the urge to face palm, I instead smiled sheepishly, praying that she would buy it and stop questioning me.

A laugh tore from her mouth, startling me just as much as it brought me relief. "Fanfiction?" She shouted, more surprised by how innocent my response was. "Dude, why did you act like I just caught you texting my sister or something?" Yoohyeon kept laughing, but her words felt like a knife to my chest. Had she not been laughing, completely oblivious, I would've thought she somehow knew. But there's no way she did. And it hurt even more knowing that she clearly never expected me to do something so bad.

Still, I played it off, unable to face the truth. "Haha yeah. Imagine me dating your sister. So weird." My voice came out much more forced than I intended. I shut up real quick realizing I was only making it worse when she stopped laughing to give me a strange look.

Yoohyeon just shook her head after a moment, probably accustomed to my weird behavior. "Okay, well you have fun with your... fanfiction." She chuckled once more at the ridiculous idea. "I'm gonna get going..." her thumb pointed behind her as she started backing out of the room, "you know, to a social event. One where you're surrounded by real people..." I rolled my eyes when I finally got that she was making fun of me, "instead of reading about fictional characters."

"Alright, alright. I get it." I waved her off, faking annoyance, "Just get out of here already." She chuckled one last time before finally turning around and walking out the door.

"Bye!" Yoohyeon yelled from down the hall.

"See ya!" I responded just as loud, now leaning up in the bed. I listened carefully as her footsteps retreated all the way down the stairs and out the front door, punctuated by the sound of the lock clicking into place.

Just to be cautious (or, more like, feeling extra paranoid), I got out of bed and peeked out the window. Yoohyeon's car headlights grew smaller as she backed out of the drive and then disappeared once she turned and drove off down the road. Now that I was sure she was gone, I grabbed my phone a little too eagerly and sent a message to the girl I had been dying to spend time with all week. Once it was delivered, I hopped in the shower, hoping to make myself look somewhat presentable before she arrived.

-

After my shower, I threw on some boxers and a sports bra before stepping back into Yoohyeon's room to grab my shorts from my duffel bag. As I was slipping them on, I noticed a silhouette in the mirror. I figured I was imagining things until I stood up straight to actually see someone standing in the doorway. My heart dropped and I spun around quickly in fear. It took my mind a few seconds to register the brown-haired woman in front of me, but when I finally did, I let out a sigh of relief.

"You scared me," I said, holding my hand over my rapidly beating heart.

"Sorry," Minji giggled, leaning up from the doorway to walk over to me. For a second I allowed myself to wonder how long she had been standing there, though those thoughts led to nowhere good.

My eyes took in her appearance, admiring the way her pulled-back hair exposed her neck and sharp jawline, but soon averted when they travelled lower to notice the black lace bra peeking through her white collared shirt thanks to the top three buttons being undone. It was already enough seeing her in a suit (though she wore it often due to her occupation, it still made my heart beat in an unnatural rhythm), but she just had to go a step further and unbutton more of it than necessary.

I distracted my mind from imagining what she looked like under that shirt by turning to put on my own, feeling a bit exposed in front of her. The implication of her earlier texts still occupied my mind, making me more nervous around her than I normally was. It didn't help when she took her place behind me and I could see her eyes raking over my bare torso in the mirror. Ignoring her stare, I reached forward to grab my practice shirt since it was the only clean top I had in my duffel bag. With all the time I spent at the Kims' house, you'd think I would've thought to store some of my own clothing in Yoohyeon's dresser so that I wasn't limited to athletic wear anytime I saw Minji. Though, if her gaze stuck on the tight material clinging to my thighs was anything to go by, it didn't seem like she minded at all.

"Wait," Minji placed her hand on my bicep before I could get my arm in the sleeve of the tshirt, forcing me to meet her stare in the reflection. The look in her eyes and her firm grip on my arm made my brain short circuit. "Leave it off." I couldn't hide the surprise in my reaction, my tinted cheeks stupidly giving away my not-so-innocent thoughts. She smiled, showing off the defined lines framing her mouth that I strangely found attractive. "I bought you an ice pack for the bruises," she explained, motioning towards the few purple spots dotting my stomach, but we both knew that wasn't the only reason she wanted me to stay shirtless.

"Right," I grinned shyly and looked down, too intimidated by her stare to maintain eye contact. The brunette stepped to the side of me and took the thin tshirt from my hands.

"Hey," she said lightly and I looked up as she placed it back into my duffel bag on the dresser. When she faced me again, I still didn't look into her eyes. Though, at the level they were at, I was given a much more flustering view. With her this close to me, the angle allowed for me to see more of her chest than I was prepared for. Staring was the last thing I intended on, but I found myself frozen in shock, unable to move. Somehow her body was proving to be just as perfect as she was. Now I knew my cheeks were completely red at this point.

Minji abruptly grabbed my chin, interrupting my thoughts and making me to look up at her. "Didn't anyone ever tell you, staring is impolite?" The hint of meanness in her tone made my stomach twist. She was dangerous when she got like this. It seemed like whatever she was about to say to me a second ago had completely left her mind, replaced by something I probably should've been afraid of. Yet, I couldn't help but want to unveil it.

"Clearly no one told you," I replied with a raise if my chin, amazed I managed to get that out without stuttering. And I was glad I did as I watched a satisfied smirk cross Minji's perfect lips. Now I was playing her game the way she wanted it.

"I'm just admiring what's mine," she said lowly, her eyes drifting downwards to my lips while she brushed her hand teasingly over the skin of my bare stomach, making me clench my jaw. With years of athletics, my muscles had slowly grown more defined over time, and I couldn't be more grateful for the added perk of my favorite hobby after finding out Minji had a thing for girls with abs. And she never let me forget it, just like how she never let me forget who I belonged to. Because she knew it drove me crazy and there's nothing she liked more than seeing how easily she could turn me on.

Though, the tension between my legs begging to be relieved my Minji's touch was suddenly overshadowed by a sharp pain on my skin that the pressure from her fingertips had elicited. I hissed, involuntarily grabbing her wrist to pull her hand away.

She looked down frantically and, when she saw the darkening bruises covering my body, the realization showed in her expression. "Sorry," she rushed out, retracting herself from me.

"It's okay," I reassured her, resisting the urge to grab her hand again. "Now I'm just hoping that line about you buying an ice pack was actually true." I smiled, hoping to ease the worry in her eyes. Hurting me had to be her least favorite thing.

Luckily my comment made Minji laugh. "I wish I could say I was clever enough to think of that on the spot, but no, I actually did buy one." I joined in on her laughter and my heart warmed at the simple, yet kind gesture. She proved herself to be the most thoughtful person I had ever met every single day. "I also got you some food. I figured you'd be starving." I couldn't do anything in response other than smile and stare lovingly back at her as she continued to prove my point. "Let's go get you fixed up." She grabbed my hand and started leading me to the door.

"Wait," I halted our movements and pulled her closer to me. Without allowing her to ask questions, I closed the distance between us and stole a kiss from her. I could feel her lips resisting a smile at the fact that I couldn't wait any longer to get another dose of pleasure from her. Although she had no room to talk when she held onto my cheek after I released her lips from the first kiss and tilted her head to the other side, allowing her tongue to slip into my mouth.

She always had to one-up me, testing how much I could take and silently asking how much I'd give in return. It resembled our relationship, in a way: testing the limits of our secrecy, crossing dangerous boundaries. I mean, here we were, making out in Yoohyeon's bedroom, knowing she could return at any given moment and catch us. Maybe it was fueling the feeling of lust between us, I couldn't deny that that was at least part of it, but I'd like to think it was more about showing we cared for each other by proving just how much risk we were willing to take.

"We can do as much of this as you want later, but, right now, we should go downstairs before I keep you here until morning," Minji said breathlessly before kissing me one last time. Or, at least she had planned for it to be the last until I sunk my teeth into her thick bottom lip before she pulled back.

"Or, we can stay and you can take me right here on Yoohyeon's bed," I suggested lowly before tilting my head down slightly to kiss her thumb that had made its way to my bottom lip.

A look that I had never seen before crossed Minji's eyes and I was sure she was two seconds away from shoving me onto that queen-sized bed and granting my request when we heard the front door slam.

- Sorry I ended it here, there will be more, I promise! I just got too tired to finish tonight and wanted to post something.

Also, hello?? This might be my favorite imagine I've written so far 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.9K 117
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด+ | ๐™›๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง A oneshot story collection featuring various pairings of the reader with the members of Dreamcatcher. ๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
7.7K 567 26
Yoohyeon has a dream the way she wants her teacher to look. They are getting a new teacher since the last one quit. The thing is the teacher is actua...
179K 5K 157
Kpop girl group Dreamcatcher cause who doesn't love these 7 beautiful dorks.
7.9K 279 8
Sua and Siyeon from the group Dreamcatcher have been a couple for some time now. Gahyeon does not like this even though she tries to hide it. (I've s...