(HIATUS)🪄A Journey To Rememb...

By AquamarinaSeirin

A world so bright and beautiful countless journeys may be made many possible outcomes yet it happens to be fa... More

Introduction
Chapter's Updates
Prologue:The Painter
Chapter 2.1 -The Land Of Mages
Chapter 2.2 The Brooch Problem
Chapter 3 -She Who Is Lovely Like Flowers
Chapter 4 - Bottle'd Happiness
SC1 : Beach Vacation!
Chapter 5 - Prologue
Chapter 5- Princess Of A Country Without Citizens
SC2 : Meeting The Parents
Chapter 6.1- Royal Celesteria (Edit May Come)
Chapter 6.2 - The School
Chapter 7.1- Country Of Honest People
Chapter 7.2 Breaking The Curse
Chapter 8 - The Wall That Seperates a Country

Chapter 1- The Ashen Witch

1.6K 44 59
By AquamarinaSeirin

Reminder: Some Pictures Are Not Mine

Y/N= 15 years old

-Start-

POV Y/n

( Y/N is fighting a little group thugs in the street in a random country because he see the thugs almost raping a random girl)

Y/N:You know thats not how we boys should treat girls?

(Y/N dodge a attack on the first thug by crouching in a matter of seconds  that attack is directed to his navel to stun him)

Thug 1:You know you should stop messing with other business you punk!

(Again the thug try punching again just to be meet a attack from Y/N)

-Crescent Ink Slash-

AN: I own the art - i was planning on animating it but wattpad wont let me put 3+ mb gifs

(Immediately the thug fell to the ground face first with a slice in the middle of body leaking some ink particles)

Thug 2: You son of a bitch your ganna pay for that!!

Y/n:Son of  a what now ???

(Y/n immediately rush to the second thug and attack him too)

Y/N:-Edge night ink slash-

A/n:Also Owned By Me

Thug 3:Yo- you  Monster

(The third thug tried running away from Y/n but was meet with a attack from y/n)

-Cosmic Magic Style Stary Slash-

(Owned by me again )

(After that fight the girl thanked Y/n and after that Y/n starts to sit in hes broom and go to a journey to the Country Of Witches a country who only allows witch to enter its grounds)

Y/n: *looks up in the sky* The weather sure is nice today i hope i nothing ruin this good da--

( Then Y/n hit something rather someone while going to the land of mages its was rather a fated meeting )

Y/n: I jinxed it!

Someones Pov

???: wearing the brooch that's proof of this witch who could this lady with
ashen hair fluttering to the point where the suns squints from the brilliance of her beauty and tallent be?

???: Thats right , its me.

A/n:Beautiful)

???:"i should keep on eye on the way before i h-"*then she hits somebody when she turned her head to the way shes going*

(The two travelers then start falling to the ground but Y/N called out hes sword so it can act like a parachute )

Y/n : "i guess mother was right i should infuse my sword with magic  now it can levitate " but the girl i should save her!

(Y/n immediately make hes sword weight up and start falling faster to catch  the girl)

???: Wait its alright dont, i can..

(Y/n didnt care and was able to catch the girl but hes face meets the girls almost none existence chest , the girl blush and immediately slap him away from her)

Y/n: ouch what was that fo-

(Y/n crash to a tree and injured himself)

While the girl

???: *Sight* there we go "wait the boy!!!"

(Immediately the girl search on the forest for the boy for a while she didnt see the boy but luck comes out and she found the boy .)

???: "Found him  he seemed unconscious  and theres a lot of bruises" i can  heal the bruises but i should camp now maybe cause i dont know if he has any fracture bones or dislocated ones.

( The girl then used her wand to use magic on Y/n then y/n body starts to levitate like how fran used this on him back then )

???: Now i should set up a camp then.

-Time Skip-

(Night time)

Y/n : aughh .....

(Y/n woke up and immediately look around and see a girl sleeping on the grass beside me )

Y/n: " ah the girl save me , but it was her fault in the first place that i fall in the trees , though this girl is kinda cute she has white hair like an ash and almost tall as me " but i should start looking for food cause its looks like dinner time.

-Time Skip Brought to you by Y/n saying segs multiple times just to be bonked  elaina-

???:*start's waking up* ahhh that smells good. *looks to y/n* oh your awake how are you?

Y/n: im good i healed some fracture bones ! Thanks to you ^v^

A/n: i kinda feel bad making y/n say this to elaina

???: Im sorry..

(The girl began to show sadness)

Y/n:*looks at the girl see's the girl almost crying* "oh no im ganna make her cry" oh please dont cry its ok just please dont do that again im sorry for hitting my face to your chest.

???:oh thank you , also its ok i also realize that slapping you while in the air is a terrible idea you could have died.

Y/n: hehe yea anyway are you hungry here have some beef and sandwiches.

???:Thank You!

Y/n : No problem anyway whats your name?

(They began to eat while talking)

???: Mileina Celesteria or you can call me elaina is my name how about you tell me yours??

Y/n:Y/n its my name .

Elaina: No last name ?

Y/n:L/n was my last name back then but now its just a secret. I got a new last name from my mother.

Elaina: oh your adopted what happen to your family?

Y/n: i rather not talk about it right now.

Elaina: Oh sorry , anyway can you tell me your adoptive mother name?

Y/n: I Refuse to tell ehe!

Elaina:

Y/n:........

Elaina: i remember about your sword its on the ground where i found you i cant pick it up like it doesnt want me to.

Y/n: oh dont worry , come to me my sword

*Explosions*

Elaina:???!!!

(Suddenly black and white particles explode  on the forest)

(And a sword hit trees and in the process destroying those trees cutting them down and the sword stop and Y/n hold it like it was nothing)

Y/n:see dont worry i got it. UmU *smiles smugly*

(Replace nero with yourself )(A/n:Nero is Cute)

Elaina:*shocked* "so powerfull and unknown magic " Oh cool what that magic whats with your sword please teach me about those cool stuffs and make a sword too pls  .

Y/n: eh?!! " Whats with this girl i can make a sword i think but this is the first time i ever see a person like her that really loves magic so much "

Elaina:hmm hmm???

Y/n: alright then tommorow we will start

Y/n : "thats how i meet the girl in the ashen hair someone who will became so important to me in the future"

-Cliffhanger-

Chapter 2: The Land Of Mages

A/n: so hows the chapter is it good or i need to improve  something more

My friends are helping me improved my writing i like to thank them for it

Nepnep
Xenone

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 0 18
Gifted, powerful Thesselaine, Called by the goddess of chaos as a baby, has lived on the goddess's temple all their life. Painfully curious, Thess wo...
14.7K 558 76
Ashes Whisper is a novel that follows the story of Elara, a young woman cursed with the ability to absorb the souls of the dead. As the war takes a h...
1.7K 70 16
Francine had always hoped that someday she would find a place amongst other shadowhunters. But that hope shattered when they basically sentenced her...
168K 13.5K 40
Abandoned on the steps of a church as an infant, Evelyn Ferne finally feels as though her life is coming together. At long last she has the parents s...