Roommates | A Sashannarcy Sto...

By buttercup_clouds

!!!CURRENTLY BEING RE-WROTE!!! After 10 years of Barely visiting Each other, Anne, Sasha, and Marcy, decide t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My little Anna-Banana~
Chapter 2 : Taiwanese Pancakes
Chapter 3 : You Were Being Sassy!
Chapter 4 : Together
Chapter 5 : That New Body
Chapter 6 : Strawberry Pop-Tarts
Chapter 7 : Marcy's Cute Girls
Introduction
Chapter 1 : My little Anna-Banana~
Chapter 2 : Taiwanese Pancakes
Chapter 3 : I'll remember that.
Chapter 4 : It's our Apartment!
Chapter 5 : that New Body.
Chapter 6 : I CALL MIDDLE!
Chapter 7 : They're so cute!!
Chapter 8 : Admiring how cute you are
Chapter 10 : Me? Jealous?!
Chapter 11 : ...Polyamory?
Chapter 12 : I cannot believe you!
Chapter 13 : Not my fault you're Adorable
Chapter 14 : Checkers
Chapter 15 : I just wanna Kiss ya!
Chapter 16 : Mars, please Wake up!
Chapter 17 : You two must Really be enjoying this~
Chapter 18 : Womanly Charms
Chapter 19 : Anne Story Time!!
Chapter 20 : Are you trying to Seduce Me, Wu~?
Chapter 21 : your Adorable face
Chapter 22 : I'm Polyamorous
Chapter 23 : She told me My Tits were small
Chapter 24 : Aspirin and a cup of water
Chapter 25 : Don't call me Sir
Chapter 26 : Forget what I just said!!
Chapter 27 : A Murderer ooOOooOOoo~
Chapter 28 : ...My Muscles drive you insane?
Chapter 29 : ...Are you being serious?
Chapter 30 : Everything's Amazing
Chapter 31 : some Adorable Girlfriends~
Chapter 32 : Honey~ we're Home~
Chapter 33 : Pros of being Trans
Chapter 34 : Be free My Children!!!
Chapter 35 : You wanna Make-Out?
Chapter 36 : You're gonna have to try harder than that~
Chapter 37 : Mysterious Lady!
Chapter 38 : HA! the buff one
Chapter 39 : something Raspberry-ie!
Chapter 40 : I love you two so much...

Chapter 9 : get it Sash!

2.5K 82 243
By buttercup_clouds

"Okay Sasha..." Sasha took a deep breath before whispering to Herself again, Pacing in the Bathroom back and forth, "You just caught your Two best friends obviously making out or more."

She sank down to the Bathroom floor and felt tears pierce Her eyes, "Not to mention one of those best friends is your Crush / Ex-Girlfriend."

She let out a heavy sigh, dragging down on Her face, "Jesus Christ..."

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Hey Sash!"

Sasha jumped at the sound of Anne's voice, "Uh... Someone's in here!"

"Yeah, we know Sashy, Can you come out?" Marcy asked,

Sasha chuckled, "I already came out 8 years ago-"

"Sasha!" They both yelled, cutting Her off.

Sasha stood up, wiping some tears from Her eyes, "Fine! Alright, I'm coming..."

She slowly opened the door, "Hey."

Anne smiled, "Hi."

Marcy gave Her a little wave, "Hello."

It was silent for a Moment before Anne took a deep breath in and out, "Alright Sasha, about this morning, You have the wrong idea."

The three started moving to the Couch, Sasha crossed Her arms, "Guys, I really don't mind if you two are dating, I'm actually happy for you." She lied,

Marcy sat down, sweetly smiling, "No, we aren't Dating, trust me if We were you would know."

Sasha sat down on the left side of Marcy, "Okay then, What was happening."

Anne sat down next to Sasha, "We'll just tell you the entire story."

'Except the <Admiring how cute you are> part...' She thought,

"Oh my God!" Sasha chuckled, "That makes so much more sense."

She smirked, "But you have to understand how Suspicious that looked."

Anne nervously laughed, "I can only imagine."

Sasha stretched Her arms over Anne and Marcy, "Well now we can go back to Normal~"

She gave them small Squeezes on Their arms before standing up, "Now who wants some Breakfast before work~"

"WORK!! MY DEADLINES TONIGHT!" Marcy yelled, running into Her room, Coming back with Her I-pad and Drawing Pen.

"oh fuCK-" She swore as She tripped, falling right next to the Couch.

Luckily for Her, Sasha was standing right there to catch Her, Marcy blushed in Her arms.

Marcy let out a Sigh of Relief, "Thank you, Sasha," She stood up, Hugging Her tablet, "I could've cracked my Baby precious!"

Sasha furrowed Her eyebrows, "You could've also hurt yourself?" She said, almost sounding Confused.

Marcy blew a raspberry, "Nah, you know I'm durable." She immediately sat down on the Couch, Opening Her tablet.

Anne furrowed Her eyebrows, "You are covered in Bruises and constantly sprain your limbs."

Marcy smirked, "Never broke any bones!"

Sasha began walking into the Kitchen, Her eyes squinted, "You literally did though-"

"Not on earth!" Marcy smiled, cutting Her off,

Anne nodded, "that is true."

Marcy began Coloring Her comic, Anne patiently watched as She did.

after a bit, Sasha cane back to the Couch, giving Anne and Marcy a plate with Toast and a Sunny side up egg on top.

Anne took a bite of it, "Mmm! Thanks Sash."

Sasha blushed a little, "It was my turn to cook," She smirked, "Then it's your turn Boonchuy, as much as I love Mars' cooking, We can't just make Her cook every meal." Sasha said, nudging Marcy in the Side.

Marcy didn't have any expression on Her face, too focused on Drawing, "Okay."

Anne smiled, "She's in the 'zone' Sash, There's no getting through to Her."

Sasha chuckled, taking a bite of Her food, "Fair."

Sasha and Anne waved goodbye to Marcy as They left the Apartment,

"Bye, Mars!" Anne waved,

"Bye Marce!" Sasha smiled,

Marcy didn't even look up She continued to draw, "Bye!"

Anne happily sighed as She closed the door, "She's so cute..."

Sasha felt like a Spear went through Her heart, She forced a smile, "Oh whatever Boonchuy, you simp."

Anne blushed, She gently punched Her arm, "Oh shut up Sash!"

Sasha chuckled, "Just telling the Truth~"

Anne and Sasha walked into the Elevator, Pressing the '1' button, Anne looked over to Sasha, "What Appointments do you have today?"

Sasha looked back, "Rachel, Ellie, and George."

Anne smiled, "George? I haven't heard His name in a while, How's that Oldie doing?"

The two started walking out of the Elevator, Sasha smiled, "He's doing good! I think He only has 2-4 more Appointments until He's good to go."

Anne tucked a piece of Hair behind Her ear, "That's so awesome! I'm glad He's feeling better about His Husband."

Anne and Sasha began walking out of the Apartment, "Me too, He's such a Sweetheart."

The two made it to Their cars, Anne waved, "Tell George I said Hi! Bye Sash!"

Sasha waved back, "Will do! See ya tonight~!"

Sasha watched as She drove off, Happily sighing before She got in Her car, Driving to work.

When Sasha finally arrived, She waved to the Receptionist, "Hey Girl! how's it going~"

She smiled, waving back, "Going good! how about you? anything happened with that Anne you told me about?~"

Sasha and the Receptionist sat in silence for a moment, before Sasha smiled, "Is Rachel Smith here yet?"

The Receptionist blinked, "uh yeah... They're waiting in the Room."

Sasha waved, walking into Her room, "Thanks! see ya later!"

The girl waved back, "Yeah, see you!" She nervously bit Her lip, 'I guess something happened...'

She then excitedly smiled, 'Maybe they kissed! get it Sash!'

"Mar-Mar! I'm home~!" Sasha called out,

Marcy ran up to Her, "Sasha! how was work?"

Sasha started taking off Her jacket, "Pretty good, You?"

Marcy smiled, "Good!" She smirked, crossing Her arms, "Finished coloring the Comic in only 2 Hours, No big deal."

Sasha smirked, "Nice!... right? That's good?"

Marcy giggled, "Yes, it's good."

Sasha put up Her hand for a High-Five, and Marcy gave Her one, Sasha put Her hands-on Her hips, "Is Anne here yet?"

Marcy shook Her head, "No, She's still at work, Although She texted me not to make Dinner cause She was taking care of it."

Sasha made a 'hm' noise, "Well, wanna set up your Bed while we wait?"

Marcy smiled, "Yes! I'm ready to Have my own room!"

Sasha giggled, She started walking towards Marcy's Bedroom, Wiggling Her fingers at Her, "Then let's get started~"

Marcy blushed, "...o-okay..."

—————————————
Published :
June, 16th, 2022.

Word Count :
1079.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 865 18
What happens when Anne starts falling for her next door neighbor Marcy? (Art Credit: Sourbeefio)
8.2K 284 35
Marcy runs away to escape the pressures of life. But she meets an other runaway that just might change her life forever. This is my first fanfic that...
59K 1.8K 36
Lately Marcy has been crushing on Anne and Sasha without knowing it. She's already come to terms with her crush on Anne, but she still hasn't realize...
198 6 4
Amphibia is in a state of war and chaos, Anne and Sasha lead The People of Amphibia to stop King Andrias from launching The Invasion of Earth. Anne a...