๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ โŽฏ ๐‚๐จ๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ sedabxbe

๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ In which Mara Abrams still has a lot more to do to prove herself and become the best... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š.
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐ข. ๐‘๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€ ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐ข๐ข. ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค
๐•. ๐’๐จ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐•๐ˆ. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ
๐ˆ๐—. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐—. ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ
๐—๐ˆ. ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐ญ๐ก
๐—๐ˆ๐•. ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐—๐•. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐—๐•๐ˆ. ๐๐จ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐€ ๐‹๐ข๐š๐ซ

๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž

717 26 3
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ sedabxbe

Chapter Seventeen
LOVE AND CHANGE

Gia had never been a leader. Ever since she came to the Valley she had been constantly trying to find her place. She joined Cobra Kai because her mother thought she needed to leave the house and everyone seemed to be into karate. She joined Miyagi-do because karate became the only way she knew how to keep friends. But now, Georgia Williams was completely and utterly lost.

For the first time in years she had made a genuine connection with someone and she let him go because of her stupid need to fit in somewhere. Gia didn't care about the stupid karate rivalry anymore and she never really did. She just enjoyed being apart of something. She realized she didn't even like karate (in her honest opinion it was incredibly too violent).

All she wanted now was to find herself and rebuild the connections she lost and the ones that could have been. Thats why she was here at the dojo. To take the first step in righting her wrongs.

Daniel Larruso looked at Gia confused as she approached. "Gia you missed the entire practice. Where were you? This isn't the time to slack off, the Cobra Kais are getting stronger and so should we."

She grimaced at Daniel's harsh tone. It seemed like the pressure of combining dojos and working with Johnny was taking a toll on him. "Actually, I came to tell you that I won't be doing karate anymore. I've realized that I don't enjoy it and there are other passions I would rather pursue."

"But Gia, you are such an asset to this dojo. I don't understand why you want to throw away the talent you have when it comes to karate."

"Just because you're good at something doesn't mean you actually enjoy it, Mr. Larusso." She shrugged. "I want to find something that I will actually enjoy doing. I never gave myself the chance to explore when I moved here and doing karate has destroyed my health, mentally and physically. I'm sorry but I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love my spot." With that she smiled sadly and walked away, leaving karate behind and hopefully walking towards a better future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I promised Dylan we would hang out after class. I'm thinking a mall trip or maybe just binge-watching movies at your house." Tory was excited for her and Mara to reform their trio with Dylan again. The three hadn't seen each other in weeks.

"Maybe. I don't know If my house is the best place to go considering I strongly dislike everyone there," Mara laughed. "But anything to get away from Kyler and his burrito farts." She shivered and Kyler glared at her.

"I'm telling you, that fiesta burrito? Shit, it was like a party with..." Kyler trailed off and the rest of the Cobras stopped walking seeing Robby in the front of the dojo. "Get a load of this chump. What are you doing here?"

Robby was unfazed. "Sensei Kreese isn't back yet, so I'm gonna get you guys warmed up."

"You've never been a part of this team and you think you're our sensei? Get the hell outta here, man."

Tory nodded her head and stepped beside Kyler. "Who says we even want you?"

"Okay, hit me. Any of you. If any of you can land a hit, I'll go."

Mara yawned and sat down at the edge of the mat. Honestly she didn't care if Robby joined. He would be an asset to them, but none of the other Cobras seemed to agree. She lazily watched as everyone attempted to land a hit on Robby and it was very clear why he was needed considering not a single person could hit him when it was literally 6 on 1. Embarrassing.

Finally Tory decided to try and once Robby had her on her back she quickly turned and kicked him the face. Mara snorted at the look on Robby's face. " A deal's a deal. I'll go." Mara stood up from her spot to stop him. "No, you can stay. Right Tory?"

Tory nodded with small smile. "Yeah, stay. There's a lot we could learn from you."

Mara smirked and slapped Robby on the back. "Welcome to Cobra Kai."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

" I think he's the perfect asset. His idea to teach us Miyagi-Do will make us even stronger and we can finally get rid of Johnny and Daniel for good." Mara was sitting in Kreese's office going over the day while they ate dinner together.

"Im glad you agree." He smiled at her. "It will especially make you that much stronger too. How is home? Your father still bothering you?"

"I really don't spend that much time at home anymore so I barely see him."

"Well if you have any problems you come to me. I've never liked Shane for your mother. He always had the signs of being violent and it was inevitable that he would convince your mother to cut me off."

"Well he's a piece of shit and he'll get whats coming to him. I'm not scared of him anymore"

"You are strong and resilient, my granddaughter. Don't forget that. If you let people tear you down, it'll be that much harder to build yourself back up. Never let anyone gain control over you. You have the control. Show everyone the kind of fighter you are and never let them make you weak."

Mara thought back to Hawk and how he told her how she was turning into her father. Bullshit. He barely knew her anymore and she wouldn't let his weakness rub off on her (no matter how much she still loved him). She looked back up at Kreese who was waiting for her response. "I'm a champion and no one is getting in my way again."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You know, when a species is in their natural habitat it's important to not disturb them."

Miguel rolled his eyes at his boyfriend who was floating around the pool on a floatie.. "Oh really? So is the pool your natural habitat now?"

"Of course it is. And you are disturbing this species by being all the way over there and looking so damn hot."

"You guys are gross." Demetri didn't know why he agreed to come to this "pool party". The only person in the pool was Ryan who was ogling Miguel the entire time.

"I think they're cute, " Moon giggled as she applied sunscreen to her arms. "At least one of us deserves to have a successful relationship."

"Yeah well not all of us have to compete with an entire karate dojo to keep our relationships stable." Eli came out of the house holding a bunch of drinks handing one to everyone. "I'm incredibly jealous right now."

"I think you all are forgetting I have my own incredibly hot girlfriend, " Demetri said offended. "I know what its like to be tempted. But I don't have the luxury to ogle her right now. Let me be upset in peace."

Eli scoffed at him but kept silent. He was really struggling with not being with Mara anymore. His thoughts were constantly focused on their breakup and how she didn't even tell him herself that she didn't want to be with him anymore. He had to hear through Tory of all people. He was glad he was finding his place at Miyagi-do but he wished that Mara had gotten out with him.

Demetri sat next to him as the other three continued to laugh and talk with each other like nothing was wrong. "Hey, my binary brother. How are we actually feeling?"

"I feel like everything is wrong. I regret everything I did to you Demetri and I know I apologized but the guilt is still there. I don't know how you've forgiven me this fast."

"Well to be clear you're not completely forgiven yet but I can tell you're trying Eli. That's all that really matters. And yes you still have a ways to go with others but thats what the good old redemption arc is all about. It doesn't happen overnight. And Mara will come around too."

"How do you know that though? All she sees are the people who hurt her and the family she never had whos there for her. She's so dependent on Kreese because they share the same DNA and he claims to care and be there for her that she cant see around the manipulation."

"Well all we can really do is show her we still love her right? And be there for her when she realizes what a wastoid Kreese is."

Eli chuckled and wiped a tear that escaped from his eye. "Yeah, I guess. I just love her so much."

Demetri placed his hand on Eli's shoulder and frowned. "Love is always stronger in the end. Have faith in it."

Eli hoped that was true. All he could do now was try his hardest to right his own wrongs and keep his door open for Mara while he did.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's... been a while? Sorry for taking so long to update guys but I plan on finishing this book before the year is over. This chapter was really just starting a lot of development storylines that were very much needed and missing in the show. Like I said a long long time ago, I really want to focus more on the kids of the show and fill in what the writers didn't.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll be back with another updater very soon.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

117K 3.7K 48
if you pull, then I'll push too deep, and I'll fall right back to you. [ eli moskowitz / hawk x original character ] [ cobra kai seasons one - six ] ...
Heartbreak Weather ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ๐Ÿค

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

210K 7.8K 78
women like you should not be brutalized by love ยฉ starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings
62K 3.4K 15
-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ แต—แต’สณสธ, สณแต’แต‡แต‡สธ '๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ...
141K 8.3K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...