𝐢𝐯. 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

Chapter Four
WATCH YOUR BACK

     Ryan had decided he would go and see Miguel

     Ryan had decided he would go and see Miguel. He wanted to make sure the boy was doing well but he also wanted to get his side of the story. Moon was right when she said that maybe what Ryan saw wasn't what actually happened. He did leave after 2 seconds of watching them.

     "You got this Ryan. Just walk in there and play it cool. He's your boyfriend for God's sake. Well, ex-boyfriend." Ryan shook his head. He couldn't believe he was talking to himself. He was going to go in there and act like he always did.

     Ryan approached Miguel's room and he heard voices inside. His eyebrows furrowed and he slowly peaked through the doorway to see Sam talking to Miguel. Now he wouldn't have thought anything of it if he didn't see the girl handing Miguel a card with a heart on it.

     Ryan shook his head and turned around, quickly leaving the hospital floor. He was stupid to think Sam wouldn't be there. She had probably been coming every day since Ryan stopped. It made sense. They probably realized they liked each other still after they kissed.

     Ryan knew heartbreak was inevitable. He was still young and had a lot of life ahead of him. He just never expected it to hurt this bad.

     Taking out his phone Ryan clicked on his sister's contact. She answered after a few rings. "Hey, are you busy? I need to talk to you."

     "Sorry, I have a car wash to crash." She hung up and Ryan looked at his phone in frustration.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

       Mara sighed before walking into the car wash that was set-up for Miguel. She was wearing a blue tie-dyed bikini top and jean shorts. Her sunglass sat squarely on her face and a smirk rested on her lips. It was time to have some fun.

     "What the hell are you doing here?" Mara looked over to see Sam and Demetri storming over to her.

     "What does it look like? I'm helping out."

     "You better not start anything."

     Mara chuckled and took off her sunglasses. She folded her arms across her chest and bit one end of the glasses. "The only one I see starting things is you, Larusso. I'm here to help out a friend. I suggest you step out of my way and let me."

     Demetri glared at her. "I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but I'm not gonna let you ruin this."

     "And what are you going to do?"

     Sam stepped in front in front of Demetri and before she could talk Mara put her finger to Sam's lips to shush her. "I would be careful what you say to me Larusso. I didn't get a chance to have my way with you." She traced a finger along Sam's jaw. "And trust me it's not in the fun way."