๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | marco x read...

By ANNULET

๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐˜ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Hamamura Y/N, the last and only heiress of Hamamura Clan. With a sad an... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ, แด›ส€ษชแด˜
๐Ÿ, สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษดษชษดษข
๐Ÿ‘, แดส แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ
๐Ÿ’, ษขส€แดแดกษชษดษข
๐Ÿ“, แดกสœแด€แด› ษช แดกแด€ษดแด›
๐Ÿ”, แดกแด‡'แด แด‡ ษขแดแด› แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ•, ษช'แด ษดแดแด› sสœแดแดกษชษดษข
๐Ÿ–, แด˜แดส€แด›ษขแด€s แด…. แด€แด„แด‡
๐Ÿ—, แดแดษดแด‹แด‡ส แด…. สŸแดœา“า“ส
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, sแด€ส™แด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด€ษชสŸ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, สœแด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœs แด€แด˜แด˜ส€แดแด€แด„สœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ส€แด‡แด›แด€ษชษดแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, า“ษชส€sแด› แด›สœษชษดษข า“ษชส€sแด›
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, แด ษชแด ส€แด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด…
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, แด€ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, า“ษชส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แดส แด€แด…แด แด‡ษดแด›แดœส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แด„สŸแดsแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ษชา“ แดกแด‡ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดษดแด‡sแด›

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, แดษด แดส แดกแด€ส

855 49 16
By ANNULET

◖ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ◗

MARCO WAS still holding you tightly. His arms were like a barrier to any harm that could come to you. His warmth was like the blanket you had as a child that could fight the monsters under your bed. His heartbeat was like your beacon of life.

In other words, you felt safe.

You hugged him back with your arms around his lower back. You were small compared to him. You hid your face on the crook of his neck and you could smell his comforting aroma. With him by your side, you could feel that everything will be alright.

He closed his eyes as he focused on making you feel better, which he did but we’re not gonna tell him, as his heart was making it a difficult task. You within his arms felt like heaven. Then, he felt you move but didn’t let go until you told him so.

“I– I’m sorry Marco-a…” you apologized.

“For what?”

“For crying…”

“You shouldn’t apologize for that, it’s something normal that happens to all of us-yoi.” He said and caressed your head. “Besides, you weren’t in control of the situation.”

“But I made you worry, and I almost got crushed… and almost lost my chance too… ”

“Yeah, you really scared me there-yoi.” Marco sighed and hugged you tightly without noticing. He then realized the last thing you said. “And what chance are you talking about?”

You pulled apart and looked at your hands in your lap with a nostalgic smile. “The chance to see my little brothers again.”

“Those three troublemakers-yoi?” He asked and you hummed in response.

“I came to realize that if I want to see them again, I must do something immediately.” You leaned back on his chest, ear to his heartbeat.

“So you’re planning on leaving.” He said with a sad tone in it. He would be very sad if you leave the crew.

“Yes and no.”

“How so-yoi?”

“I don’t want to leave you guys, but I want to find my family. The reason I turned myself in to the World Nobles was to give them the freedom I’ve never had.” You placed your arms around his back again and closed your eyes. “If I did leave, I would be leaving my other family behind and I don’t want to.”

Marco looked down at you and hugged you back with his lazy smile on his face. He placed his chin above your head after giving you a kiss on your head. That was out of instinct.

“You really have a golden heart-yoi.”

“But if I did I would not be alive, right?”

“Y/N, it’s an expression-yoi.”

“Oh.” And he chuckled.

.・゜゜・

After the talk in your bathroom, both of you exited and walked to his room. On your way there, Thatch and Izo were there and almost asked you exhaustedly about how you were if it wasn’t for Marco stopping them on the spot. You were grateful for that.

“We still have work to do, and Izo, we’ll talk later in my room.” The phoenix told them before leaving again.

“Looks like you can’t get rid of it.” Thatch mocked him with a smirk.

“If you don’t shut your mouth I’ll tell him you didn’t do your paperwork.”

“Fine.”

Marco was there to help you relax and be calm through the rest of the day. Before the fight, you guys were almost done with the paperwork, only a small stack and he was done for the week. In the meantime, you were hanging out in his room, well, more like you napped.

Crying a lot left you tired.

A knock on his door snapped him back from his trance and stood up to the door. He opened it to find those two again standing outside. He signed them to keep quiet and let them in.

Thatch cooed at how cute you looked sleeping. Marco closed the door and went to his bed to cover you again with the blanket, it must have fallen when he was finishing his duties.

Izo decided to stand up and lean on the wall as Thatch thought that sitting on the floor was a good choice because there wasn't any other available chair. Marco sat on his own chair and crossed his arms while looking intensely at the samurai.

"Okay, Y/N is still sleeping so we must keep this down. " He started and pushed his glasses up." Izo, why are you so secretive with her and you cut yourself when you address her. It's clear that you have something to share with us-yoi."

"My way of addressing her is none of your business, and both of you know that." Izo firmly said.

"We know that, but since you both went to talk with Oyaji, you began to act weird-yoi."

Thatch crossed his arms and lifted a brow at Izo. "Yeah, you weren't like that when she joined the crew, and that was half a year ago."

"I know both of you are confused and intrigued about this, but this is something I can't share with you. It 's her privacy." The black haired man said, reasoning.

"It's fine, Izo-a."

"My lady." And again, he was kneeling formally from his spot.

You groaned, irritated and whined. "Izo-a I already told you that you don't have to do that!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it." His reply could only make you sigh.

"How long were you awake, sweet cheeks?" Thatch asked you from the floor.

"Quite a while, I heard your conversation too. Sorry."

"It's fine-yoi, no need for apologizes." He took his glasses off and walked up to the bed and sat there instead.

"Izo-a, you're free to share it with them. I trust them with my life." You told him and he nodded.

"Awww I feel so flattered right now!" Thatch grabbed his clothes like an arrow just striked into his heart.

"You're an idiot-yoi. "

"As you wish, my lady." He turned his gaze to them.

.・゜゜・

Since then, both Marco and Thatch met the name you were trying to hide for quite a long time, and Izo had been more cautious when he addressed you. Thank goodness that both of them didn't change their behavior towards you, but it shocked them to know.

And you couldn't stop thinking.

Thinking about the World Government and the Navy, thinking about your family's life, and thinking about your younger brothers. It's been days since that. Very long days and you still haven't had the courage to tell pops.

You were sitting on the bow with your legs crossed and your gaze fixed on the horizon. You were so distracted with your thoughts that you didn't notice your brothers calling for you.

"Is she ignoring us?" Haruta asked Vista, who he was beside him.

"Maybe she didn't hear us." He scratched his chin.

"How can she not hear us when she's half a wolf?"

"Um…"

"Exactly."

"Leave her be, boys. Maybe it's a girl's thing." Whitebeard interrupted their conversation from his throne. Guess they didn't notice him for a while.

"Okay pops" And both left to do their own thing.

The old man stared at your back frowning a bit but smiling at the same time. Inside his thoughts, he knows that you'll do great things, you just need a push for that. He chuckled under his breath and drank his sake.

Immediately, he got smacked on the back of his head. "Oi! Pops stop drinking! It's bad for your health-yoi!"

"You damn brat! I do whatever I want!"

Marco fled back to the ground irritated with his father neglecting his own health till he noticed you sitting on your favorite spot. He sighed remembering what you had told him.

If he could, he would do anything for you to be happy again.

The blonde man scratched the back of his neck with frustration as his head was facing the floor. Unlucky for him, Whitebeard caught on his strange behavior and smirked.

He got nudged with pops' finger. "What got you so worked out, son?"

Marco sighed again with his hand still behind his neck. "Nothing pops-yoi."

"That doesn't sound like nothing Marco, you can tell me. " He chuckled and leaned on his throne back again. "Is it about Y/N?"

That made him freeze on the spot.

"It is about Y/N! Gurarararara!"

"Keep it down old man!" Marco snarled at him, quite irritated and scared that you would hear them.

"Now, spill the tea boy!” This only made him sigh tiredly.

"I don't know pops, I think this is kind of personal-yoi."

"Just tell me already, I'm your father." This just made him slap his hand on his face.

"Y/N wants to find her little brothers. She's been away for God knows how long-yoi." Marco finally told him as he looked at your back with a bit of sadness.

Whitebeard looked at his son, then at you. He smiled and chuckled a bit as he relaxed his shoulders. He thought it would be more serious than this.

"She can go."

Marco turned his head quickly at him, shocked. "Really? You're letting her go that easily-yoi?"

"Of course not! She can go find them, but she has to go with someone." The old sighed. "The world is big, but the people behind her are very dangerous."

"I know pops."

"Go with her."

"Huh?!"

"You heard me, now get her here."

He just listened to him as he grumbled. His eyes drifted from the floor to your back and showed his iconic lazy smile. He placed his hand on your head.

You looked up and showed him your beautiful smile. Marco thought at that moment that he could just stare at you all day, all night, a whole eternity even. I'm not joking, he really has a thing for you.

"Hello Marco-a." You greeted, not tearing your eyes from him.

"Hey Y/N… um… pops wants a word with you." He told you as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Really? Okay. " You stood up and went to the huge old man.

He was drinking again. It made the Phoenix more irritated and flew up to him and did another smack on the back of his head.

"I told you to stop drinking-yoi! You're so stubborn, old man!" He scolded him.

"Like I said before, I do whatever I want!"

No wonder they are family.

"In any case, I have something to talk to you Y/N." Whitebeard said, going to the point.

"What is it, pops?"

"A little bird told me that you want to find your family, is that correct?"

You nodded. "Yes pops."

"Well, I can't just let you leave, especially alone in the world, right lass?" You weren't sure what was going on, your mind wasn't focused at all and it made it more difficult to process the information. "You can go find your family, but under my conditions."

"Which are… ?" Marco asked.

"The conditions are that you'll go with Marco and if you don't come back after exactly two months, we're coming to get you, okay?"

Marco looked at you to see some kind of reaction, but he just saw you with a blank stare at nothingness. He wasn't sure if you were processing all or something else. Placing a hand on your shoulder, he tried to snap you out of your trance.

Your mind was still rebuffing as what Whitebeard had told you dropped like a bomb to your already messed thoughts.

I can go? I can really go?

Still gazing at nothing, your hand found itself holding the one that was on your shoulder tightly. Whitebeard was very attentive with your reaction as he saw you grabbing his son's hand.

"Thank Marco, he was the one who told me." He put more fuel to the growing fire with discretion as he smirked at Marco lifting his brows.

'That damned old geezer…' Marco thought with a tick mark on his temple.

Before he could say something to his father, a force pushed him and made him step back. There was a weight on his chest and it felt very warm that suddenly his heart began to beat faster and louder against his rib cage.

His neck was, somehow, constricted by two arms that held him tighter and a soft voice whispering "thank you" repeatedly, like a broken record.

Marco looked at the person he was being held by, and it was you. It took him a while to reciprocate the hug. He was so happy. He couldn't help but show a big smile and a chuckle.

You couldn't believe that he did that for you. You could only hug him tight as you repeated how grateful you were to him over and over again. Little tears were peeking from the corner of your eyes as you were very happy.

Just when you were about to let go because  you felt that it was bothering him, his arms sneaked around your lower back and waist tightly.

With just that made you feel butterflies in your stomach and blush significantly at that. His chuckle resonated through your ears and chest, intensifying the feeling. It made you tickle so you giggled along with him.

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

Why must he do this to me?

You cursed mentally as you enjoyed the embrace as much as you could. You slowly let go of him and rested your hands on his chest as you still giggled.

Marco could only admire your light. He was so mesmerized with everything you did, do and will do. He didn't see any imperfections in you, and if you had, he would just adore it. He sighed silently, still unaware that his hands were still on your waist.

"Thank you so much Marco-a."

"It's nothing Y/N."

"But really, you shouldn't have to–"

"I already did it and the old man insisted me, he's so stubborn I swear-yoi." That last comment made you laugh.

"In any case, I'm really grateful."

"Now now, don't get too touchy with each other on the deck." Another familiar voice said near them.

Both of you looked at Thatch with an irritated stare, it made him feel kind of bad and scared that they were in sync. He awkwardly chuckled and raised his hands in the air telling that he was surrendering.

You both huffed at the same time and that's when you noticed it. You just laughed at the weird synchronization. Marco followed you and chuckled as he let you go.

Definitely you were ready.

.・゜゜・

You grabbed your bag and filled it with the essentials. Your veins were filled with excitement and nervousness, apart from blood of course. Your hands were kind of shaking, but it was good shaking, you hoped.

Swinging your bag over your shoulder, you pushed the door of your room open and closed it behind you after exiting. Your barefoot feet had already memorized the whole ship and in no time you were in the kitchen.

Thatch was there cooking, and you felt bad to leave him to work alone but he had his division to help him out. He reassured you that it was fine. You called his name with a big smile on your face.

"Sweet cheeks! Saying goodbye to your big brother before you go on your own little adventure?" He asked you with the same enthusiasm as you.

You just nodded and hummed at the same time.

He heartedly laughed. "Glad to hear that. Here, this is for you." He placed a well wrapped lunch box. You could smell some kimchi there. "Before you say something, I already gave one to your boyfriend."

The latter made you frown and stare on the box embarrassed. Your cheeks were dusted in soft red. "He's not my boyfriend… "

"Yet." He smirked mockingly at you as he repeatedly lifted his brows up and down.

His face was shoved away by your mighty hand with a huff. Thatch just laughed at it and wished you good luck with a big hug before you left the kitchen.

Going up the stairs from the dining room, you were finally on deck. The bright sun blinded you and you had to cover your eyes for a second while your eyes adjusted to the light.

Almost everyone was there to see you go. They all had smiles on their faces. You really like this family. You'll find yours and then you'll be back after making sure you had connections with them.

"Be careful out there, my daughter." Whitebeard said with a smile, yet you could see the worry lingering in his eyes.

"I will pops."

You walked near to the railing and Marco was there waiting for you. Of course you could have gone alone but one condition Whitebeard put was to go with someone.

"Ready?"

"I was born ready. " You smiled with determination at him.

You shaped into your wolf form and huffed on his face. His hair was pushed back and he had to close his eyes as he chuckled. Marco petted the behind of your ear, smiling.

"Wouldn't it be easier if we travel in my Phoenix form-yoi?" He asked with his lazy smirk and lifting a brow. Kind of stating the obvious.

"We're finding my brothers, so we do it my way. " You replied, telling him to get on turning your head.

"Yes ma'am."

Exactly, why would he question it? It was your adventure and he was only going to accompany you. He sighed and sat on your back, gripping your fur tightly.

"So, how exactly are we going to– AHHHH!!!"

Marco screamed as you jumped above the railing, diving towards the sea. Maybe he should have told you that he was a devil fruit user, or perhaps you knew already.

And of course you knew it, you just wanted to have fun for a little while scaring him.

Your crewmates ran to the railing worried about the sudden suicide outcome but were immediately surprised by your abilities.

With your humongous blue wolf form, you were standing above the water without anything wet except for your paws. Marco was still holding your fur tightly with his eyes closed. Your laugh resonated in his chest and he opened his eyes.

He was astounded that you could walk ON water.

"How can you– ?"

"Less questions, and more adventures!" You interrupted him by running to your next destination.

I'm on my way boys.

Aaand another chapter done! A new adventure comes to reader's life so let's get ready to make a bit of chaos around the world!

Thank you very much for reading my book! Please don't forget to leave a vote or a comment! I would like to read you!

I have to remind you, especially myself, that english is not my first language so if you have seen any mistakes I would appreciate suggestions and some help. Thank you!

I leave you this in here then, I did this of course, and I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 36.9K 98
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ๏นŒ๏นŒ...
220K 7.4K 185
After Gol D. Roger's dying words drove all kinds of people to the sea to chase after dreams that only the Grand Line could satisfy, two young kid's w...
4.2K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
6.1K 125 22
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...