A New Beginning | Emma Petrov...

By JustForFunNew

Life sucks and then we die When you find love time does pass by I hate that you're gone, I just want to cry... More

Just Like Fire
Never Forget You
I Hate U, I Love U
Let Me Love You
Sucker For Pain
Dangerous Women
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Wildest Dream
Like I'm Gonna Lose You
Into You
We Don't Talk Anymore
Pillowtalk
Perfect
Unsteady
Let It Go
Season 6 - Just the three of us
Are we really the only ones here?
Deal with the devil
Us vs him
Some win, some lose
Thanksgiving
Death is mercy
Misery is short, hate is forever
History repeats
Family issues
Sociopath's feelings
He's great in bed
Everything has changed
Feelings are overrated
Give them hell
Come back... I still need you
Tragic endings
Season 7 - i have questions
lay me down
fall in love with you
all I want
another love
i love you
home
lights are on
skinny love
let it go
heal
wheres my love
way down we go
waves
the night we met
now youre gone
Season 8 - A Few Years Later
Nothing ever changes in Mystic Falls
Back to black
June wedding
New Orleans... our home
She's coming
Unexpected
We need answers
Spoken by the devil I know best of all
The whispers
That's the Hollow
Death
Hope
The future seemed so bright
Only you can understand her pain right now
Goodbye
Season 9 - Still feel everything when you are near
Mother, come here
Let's make this moment last
I can't escape the way I love you
Home is whenever I'm with you
Everybody dies in their dreams
I'm no good at goodbyes
Hold on, I still need you
I held your hand through all of these years
Wake me up when it's all over
Your pride has built a wall
One will give you hell, one will you give you heaven
Dancing with the devil out of control
'Til the world stops turning
The final song

Season 5 - This Is What You Came For

1.9K 19 3
By JustForFunNew

Guilt, sadness, grief, numbness, heart broken.

Happiness, joy, peace, hope, faith and love.

There was a time I wanted to live more than anything and another where I didn't want to be here, to be alive or feel anything. I feel like going to New Orleans will do me good. A fresh start somewhere far away from here.

I will miss my family and my friends but I deserve a shot at happiness.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Elena insists, looking at me with a pleading look and ever since she arrived at my house, she's been giving me a million reason why I shouldn't go.

I sigh, packing the clothes in my bag before turn to look at Elena. "I'm sure. I want to go for a while, you said you were okay with it." Elena let's a tear fall down her cheek. "I can't stay in this town forever. I told you I was gonna leave when everything here was done. Klaus-." she cuts me off.

"Klaus this. Klaus that. It's always about Klaus, Emma." She yells at me, wiping a few tears away angrily. "He broke your heart! He killed your family. Our family! How can you go to New Orleans to help him with whatever he needs?"

"You broke my heart, did I leave you?!" I snap back, making her look down.

"I love you, Emma. I don't want you to go and leave me here all alone." She says, her voice not rising above a whisper.

"You're not alone, Elena. You still have me. You have Jer, Care, Stefan, Damon and even Bonnie." I list, tossing the last few pieces of clothing into my bag. "I need to go. Klaus isn't the only one that needs me there. Elijah and Bekah need me too." I state, leaving Hayley and her baby out of this because I don't think they need to know about it yet.

"I mean it's not too late, you could compel yourself into college and Care would take care of the room. Bonnie is not here yet and you could take her bed until she comes back. I mean she wouldn't mind and...." she trails off, making me roll my eyes.

"It's my decision Elena. Please, respect it." I plead, closing my bag and looking back up at her.

"I know you're still in love with Klaus. Somehow. But think about how he hurted you, what if he does it again?!" She insists and I know Elena is looking out for me but I want to leave Mystic Falls and start over.

"Stop being selfish, Elena." I suddenly burst out, making her sit down on my bed with a small sigh. "Have you stopped to think that this might be the best thing that has happened to me in a while?"

"I-I just don't want to lose you." She says lowly.

I turn towards Elena, giving her a forced smile. "You and Care are going to college today, you don't need me here. I'm only one phone call away and I'll come back but only if it's a case of life or death."

I think I forgot to tell you.

So Bonnie did a spell to bring Jeremy back to life. We don't know how but she did and I don't think I could thank her enough for that. The weird thing is that ever since he came back to life, Bonnie disappeared. All we had was a few text messages saying she needed time with her mom and wanted to travel. I hope she's fine.

"We were suppose to start college today!" She exclaims.

"We were. Before any of us even had a thought about vampires being real." I reply with a slight smile.

"Em, if he breaks your heart, I won't hesitate to go to New Orleans and kick his ass." Elena sternly speaks with her eyes narrowed which makes me laugh.

"I'm pretty sure he would kill you even before you got the chance to kick his ass." I say, amused with the fact of Elena wanting to fight Klaus. "However, Elijah or Bekah would be the first ones to do that." I point out.

"I just don't get how you could ever love him?" Elena mumbles more to herself.

"Maybe the same reason you love Damon." I snap, putting my bag over my shoulder.

"But Damon didn't kill Jenna. Klaus did, he took her away from us." Elena says, while looking back down to the floor.

"Yeah he did. But you don't know him like I do." I mumble. "I have to go. Bekah is waiting for me." I state, making Elena look back at me with tears starting to form on her eyes. "No, don't cry. I won't be gone forever." I smile, walking over to her to give her a tight hug.

When I pull away from her, there's more tears streaming down her face but she's quick to wipe them off and give me a smile. I return the smile and head out of my room, heading towards the front door and slowly open it to see everyone waiting for me.

I frown. "What are you all doing here?"

"How can you leave and not say goodbye to your best friend?" She questions with a smile, putting her hands on her hips and laughing for a second.

"And your brother." Jeremy joins in.

"What about you?" I question Damon and he only stuffs his hands in his pockets, looking everywhere but at me.

"I have to make sure you go and don't kill anyone else around this town. I'm the good one now." Damon smiles finally looking at me.

"I think you're missing the hero hair." I joke.

I walk towards Caroline and give her a long hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much, Emma. Your stupid jokes, your sassy attitude and even your bitchy attitude. Call me whenever you can." She demands as she pulls away from me.

"Will do." I salute at her, making her laugh.

Jeremy walks towards me, giving me a big smile. "I hope you don't think you got rid of us that easily." Jeremy laughs, pulling me to his chest to hug me. "I'll miss you." He kisses the top of my head, wrapping my arms around him, holding him tightly for a few more seconds.

Damon slowly walks towards me. "If anything happens just call us."

I smirk at him. "Are you worried about me?"

"Yes!" He exclaims which surprises me. "And if you get yourself killed, I'll make sure to go there and kill you again."

I laugh at him before he engulfs me in a small hug. Once I pull away from him, I glance at everyone behind me, Caroline looking at me and Damon is holding a crying Elena in his arms.

I give them all one last smile. "Goodbye." I whisper before I speed away from them.

##############

Rebekah and I have been driving for hours and she's been trying to call Elijah all the way to New Orleans, but he doesn't answer. She thinks Klaus did something to him and I know what he did to Elijah.

Why didn't I tell her?

Good question.

Rebekah parks the car in front of what I'm assuming is their new house. The new Mikaelson mansion.

She groans out as she leaves yet another message on Elijah's phone. "Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here with Emma, and we're worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door." Rebekah yells through the phone before angrily putting it back in her pocket.

"Bekah maybe he's just... busy." I slowly say, trying to reassure her but it only makes her give me a 'Are you serious?' look.

She walks up the front steps and I follow after her, mentally preparing myself to what's about to happend.

We walk inside the house and I have to say that it's so much modern than the last one and it looks bigger. We walk into the main hallway where the staircase is to see Hayley walking downstairs with a confused look.

She was definitely not expecting to see either of us.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley questions, pointing a iron poker at Rebekah.

Rebekah notices Hayley and starts glaring at her. "Oh, you must be the maid. Our bags are in the car – get them, will you?" She demands which makes me snort out a laugh.

"Hello. Not the maid." Hayley points out, narrowing her eyes at Rebekah and give me a questioning look.

All of the sudden, realisation takes over Rebekah's face. "You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up and ruined his perfect relationship with Emma. I was expecting to see some kind of a bigger supernatural, miracle baby bump. It's Hayley, isn't it?" Rebekah rambles on, while looking at Hayley up and down.

"You have your brother's manners." Hayley mumbles, walking down the stairs and heading towards us.

"And his temper too." I warn, making Rebekah glare at me. "Have you seen Elijah?"

Hayley looks down with a disappointed look. "I haven't seen him in a long time. He's long gone."

"What do you mean 'long gone'?" Rebekah questions, obviously knowing Elijah wouldn't just leave. He promised he would protect the baby and he never breaks a promise.

Hayley looks in between Rebekah and I with an annoyed look. "Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into – he was all poetic about how we're family – and then Klaus told me he bailed. Guess that's what I get for trusting a vampire." Hayley states, placing her hands on her hips.

"Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises." I point out before I look over at Rebekah, who has her thinking face on.

"Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like." Rebekah mutters to herself, walking over to the other side of the house. "Klaus!" She calls out. "Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

Suddenly, Klaus opens a pair of door, walking through it and heading towards us. When he notices that I've decided to join Rebekah, he smiles at me but I don't return it. "Enough with all the shouting. Emma, little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were you two doing?"

"They were very rude and a bunch of a-holes." I roll my eyes, thinking back at what happend at the bar. "It was a pretty unfair fight... for them. So sorry, were they friends of yours?" I question with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, that's impossible, he doesn't have any friends." Rebekah adds, backing my point up, which makes us both laugh.

Klaus lets out a small sarcastic chuckle. "I do have friends. I have Marcel." He smirks, making Rebekah give him an annoyed look. "You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you." Klaus smirks at his younger sister.

"You do realize I was there too." I point out.

"Nothing will happen to you." Klaus growls out with a straight face.

Rebekah gives him another annoyed look before crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welch on deals. What did you do to him?"

Klaus smirks, looking in between Rebekah and I. "Perhaps he's on holiday or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around little sister. You remember this house as well as I."

"I remember everything." She snaps back at him before she turns back to Nik and walks out of the room.

I think it's time for me to go find Elijah.

"I'll go find Elijah just do whatever you're going to do to him." I say, pointing at Nik as I read her thoughts.

Klaus is about to go down memory lane.

##########

Why is this house so damn big?

I literally can't find anyone here.

Suddenly someone grabs my arm and speeds me out of the house, and I snatch my arm away. "A 'you're coming with me' notice would be nice, don't you think?" I snap back at her.

"Elijah is nowhere to be found in this house!!" She sighs with a frustrated look as she runs her hand through her hair. "I mean where could he be gone."

I give Rebekah a knowing look. "If Klaus daggered Elijah-." she cuts me off.

"Which I'm pretty sure he did." Rebekah points out with a roll of her eyes.

"The dagger is a magic object which means-." Rebekah cuts me off again.

"Which means that we need a witch to do a locator spell." Rebekah smirks, her eyebrow arched which mean she has an idea of what to do. "I think we both know one, way too well, unfortunately."

We both speed towards the bar, speeding through the back door for us not to get noticed. We see Sophie scrubbing a table inside the restaurant.

When Rebekah gives me a nod of head head and shuts the door we came in to make Sophie aware that someone else is in the bar.

We speed away from our spots and hide in the shadows. Carefully, Sophie walks towards the back door, looking confused after hearing us speed from place to place every now and then.

"Seriously, Marcel? Trying to scare me?" She calls out, placing the cloth she has in her hand down and walking over to the kitchen. "I had nothing to do with the attack on your guys last night!"

I speed behind her, making the pots hanging from the kitchen ceiling to move side to side at the sudden speed. She slowly turns around and when she sees me, she gives me an angry look.

Sophie walks towards a knife that is placed in front of both of us but before she can get to it, I quickly speed towards it and throw it against the wall.

"Hello again." I wave at her.

"What do you want?" She snaps back, giving me an annoyed look.

"More like what we need." Rebekah makes herself known from behind her. Sophie turns around with a frown on her face, when she sees my company. "Sophie Deveraux. My brother Elijah, and my dear Emma, told me about you. Know who I am?"

Sophie slowly nods her head, hesitating to answer. "Yeah, I know."

Rebekah smirks at me before turning back to Sophie. "Wonderful. You see we think that Klaus has daggered Elijah - I mean knowing Klaus' history- he has a dagger in his chest."

I cross my arms over my chest. "It's a magical object, you're a witch. We need you to do a locator spell, locate the dagger, locate Elijah." I demand.

She scoffs, not hesitating to shake her head. "I told you last time and I tell you again. I can't use magic. It's punishable by death – Marcel's rules." She turns to look at Rebekah.

"Marcel? What do you think I'm going to do to you if you don't give me what I want?" Rebekah threatens, taking a dangerous step towards Sophie.

"Unfortunately, you can't do much Bekah." She gives me a questioning look. "The bitch linked herself to Hayley."

"Who?" Rebekah genuinely asks, making me give her a 'Are you serious?' look. "Oh, right the mumzy." I nod before she sharply look back at Sophie. "Well, luckily for you, Elijah and Emma seem to care about her, otherwise I'd break your neck right here. How did Marcel get so bloody powerful, anyway? He wasn't like this when I left a hundred years ago." She finally asks the million dollar question.

"Marcel has a way to tell whenever there's magic done in the Quarter. The 'how' isn't relevant." Sophie explains, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Why don't you move away then?" I question her, making Sophie look at me as if I'm stupid. "Am I asking the most obvious question ever?"

Sophie deeply sighs, looking in between the two of us. "We practice ancestral magic. This cemetery is filled with the remains of our witch ancestors. Without access to them, we're powerless. If we run, we're leaving our legacy behind – our home, our family."

"Well, family's overrated, right?" Rebekah points out, while looking over at me and I nod in slight agreement. "I'm back in a city that's given me nothing but heartache, looking for a brother who's hell-bent on protecting a baby I don't care about."

"Clearly your brother and Emma do care though. And you're here now." She smirks like she's a badass.

"I'm here for Elijah. The instant I find him, I'm gone. He was the one who idiotically believed this baby would be Niklaus' redemption." Rebekah scoffs with a raised eyebrow.

"Elijah now is missing and Klaus is clearly responsible for it." I point out, rolling my eyes at the irony.

"And you were foolish enough to believe that Elijah could convince Klaus to go against Marcel, when everyone knows that they have  history." Rebekah states with a threatening look in her eyes.

"Klaus sired Marcel. I'm aware." Sophie rolls her eyes.

"You don't understand. Marcel is not just some guy that Klaus turned into a vampire. Klaus loved him like a son." She starts, hesitating to carry on at first. "Klaus saw himself in the boy. He remembered how our father used to beat him. He, too, was the bastard child of a man who saw him as nothing but a beast. And that is why your plan will fail. All you've done if bring back together two long-lost souls. Without Elijah between them, who knows what they'll do." Rebekah walks off, while Sophie absorbs what Rebekah has told her.

"If you decide to help, you know where we live." I say, before following after Rebekah.

"There's only one thing we can do." She sighs, looking at me as we walk side by side. "We need to find Marcel." She looks at me with a knowing look as we walk out of the restaurant.

"You find Marcel. I'll go look after Hayley. I have a bad feeling somethings happening to her." I confess, making a move to walk away but she grabs my arm and stops me.

"You're getting attached to her." She slightly smiles.

"I just don't want anything to happen to the baby. Not only because I think Elijah is right about Klaus redeeming himself but because it's a baby and admit it... your family has lots of enemies." I shrug, looking down at my feet. "The baby is not even born yet and look at all the trouble...." I trail off, thinking about all the enemies they made over the years.

"Yeah. We'll stick together to protect the baby." She says with sincerity dripping from her tone. "Like a family...I'll see you later." She smiles before vamping away.

###########

Where the hell is she?

I literally went to every room in the house and speeded around town. Okay, not everywhere in town because I'm kinda of lost already.

So... Hayley is missing too.

"Dumb move, coming into the Quarter. You're coming with me, wolf." I hear a voice from afar, making me speed over to a street nearby.

I see Hayley throw something at the vampires face and I see him roar in pain. She tries to run away but as Hayley spins around, she is faced with two other vampires, victoriously smirking at her.

I quickly speed towards her and snap the two vampires necks, before vamping behind the third vampire and easily ripping his heart out.

"Now, that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I hope the time out will help you all reflect." I say to the vampires laying dead on the floor. I throw the heart to the side and look up to meet eyes with a very shocked Hayley. "One of us is going to be in trouble and I ain't talking about myself."

"What the hell did I get myself into?"

#########

Klaus throws the final body onto the pile of dead vampires in the front courtyard of the house while he looks in between me and Hayley. I wasn't going to tell him about Hayley being out but he found out. I also needed to bring the bodies here because it wouldn't be good for them to be found in the middle of the street.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril!" I see a vampire on the pile move, so I walk towards him to kill him. "Leave him!" Klaus shouts at me, making me stop dead in my tracks with a scoff. "You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door?"

"I'm sorry, but if I didn't we would be screwed up. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing yet!" I yell back at him, taking him back as his expression softens at me. "Elijah made a deal to protect your baby, so that it could save you from yourself. But you obviously don't give a damn about the baby or Elijah or her!" I shake my head at him, taking a step closer to him.

"I have done everything for him." Klaus spits out, stepping closer to me, our faces almost touching and his hot breath hitting my body. "Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From day one, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which, as you know, love, protects them from my mind control or even from you to read their thoughts."

"Have you told him about me?" I question.

"No, and it's for the best for him not to know you're here or even that you're alive." Klaus says, before getting hold of the vampire that tries to crawl away.

"Oh, like you're doing since I arrived. Got it." I call out as he walks inside the house, ignoring my comment.

Hayley gives me a knowing look before we both walk inside the house. There's silence for a second and I can feel the fury radiating off of him, but none of us dare to break the silence.

Where the hell is Rebekah?

"Does anyone have any more questions? No? Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place?" He questions dropping the vampire down and he's barely controlling his anger.

Hayley doesn't answer his question and he looks like he's going to kill her. He takes a step towards her but I step in front of her, the both of us standing face to face again.

"Leave her alone!" I demand.

"You wanna know what I was doing?" Hayley snaps, taking me by suprised as she steps out from behind me. "I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery."

My eyes widen in horror at her words and Klaus looks like he's actually going to kill her. He speeds to her and pins her to the wall by the neck as he checked her.

I speed to him, throwing him off Hayley and pinning him by the other wall by the neck. "Keep your hands off her! She is pregnant! All of this crap about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it you suddenly care. It's okay to care, Klaus. Like Bekah cares about wanting to find Elijah. Like Elijah cares about that baby. Like I care about you." I confess and he immediately calms down, not once looking me in the eye.

I let go of him and he slowly takes a few steps away from us before turning around and looking up at me with a more calm but guilty expression. "I gave Elijah to Marcel."

"What?" I stare at him in shock.

"Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original returned to town, but two? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so... I gave him a peace offering." He shrugs like it's not important, trying to take my hand on his but I snatched it away.

"You swapped Elijah for what?" I snap, barely containing my anger at his audacity. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"I have a plan." He states, both of us staring into each other's souls. "Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that that baby be born and your wish as well apperantly. I am executing that plan the only way I know how. If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care." He growls, turning his back to me before walk off.

I clench my jaw and throw my hands in the air in frustration before walking outside, and I hear steps following after me.

Wow, I actually can't believe him. First, he invited me to come over and now he says that.

I take a seat by the door and Hayley sits down beside me, looking at the sky above us. "I know you don't know me very well..." Hayley cuts me out of my thoughts. "...but thanks. I appreciate what you did in there. I appreciate everything you've done to me so far even after what happened."

I turn my head to look at her, giving her a genuine smile. "Us girls have to look out for each other. Me, you and Bekah."

"What is it with you and Klaus anyways? Why are you here?" She questions, making me look down at my hands. "You say you hate him, you say you can't forgive him but the way you deal with him and the way you look at him, it's so clear. Even when you say you hate him, you still love him." Hayley points out, my thoughts drowning with her words.

"I guess when you love someone you just-." I cut myself off, looking at her and she holds a curious look. "It's complicated."

"I know Klaus isn't exactly a piece of cake, so, I gave Rebekah the daggers." She smiles before looking at the stars above us.

"Why?" I mutter, surprised she even found the daggers.

"Because it was the only thing stopping her from getting Elijah back. And now she can help." She explains, making me shoot her a smile.

I can see that she cares about Elijah.

#############

"Love?" I hear a voice speak softly from behind me.

"Hey." I say, putting my leather jacket on.

He hesitates, walking closer to me and taking my hands into his as he interlaces our fingers together. "I'm sorry for what I said. I just want to gain Marcel's trust and this was the only way."

I sigh, leaning my head on his chest. "I think there was a million other ways for you to do that."

"There wasn't but I need to know that no matter what you'll be by my side." He pleads, making me look at him into his ocean eyes. "If we go to war, I need to know I can count on you to be by my side."

I smile before looking away for a few seconds. "You know I'll always be by your side."

"Love, I-." he gets cut off, when a certain blonde walks in, calling out for us with urgency.

"You were right. The girl, Cami – she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about." Rebekah says, looking in between the both of us with a smirk. "I'm not interrupting, am i?"

I roll my eyes at her expression. "What is it?" I say, referring to the weapon.

"It's not a 'what', it's a 'who'. A girl, Davina. She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that." Rebekah explains which makes me frown.

"A witch." Klaus breathes out.

"She's not just any witch, she's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful, and now because of you she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do to him." Rebekah worries, sitting down on my bed, running a hand through her hair.

"Where is she?" I ask.

Rebekah stops to think but then looks at me with clear confusion written all over her face. "That clever bitch." She mumbles, shaking her head in disbelief. "I don't know."

"What's do you mean you don't know?" Klaus snaps, obviously annoyed.

"She wiped my memory of the location. Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original or even Emma, and you handed our brother to him!" She stands up from the bed, a angry look taking over her whole mood. "How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?"

"I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home!" Klaus exclaims, making me roll my eyes.

"And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah – whatever it takes." Rebekah speaks confidently before walking out of my room.

"Are you going to help us?"

"Whatever it takes." He nods, engulfing me into a hug and I wrap my arms around him, feeling a sense of peace take over me. "I love you." He whispers into my ear, kissing the top of my head.

##############

I don't own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies.
I only own my original characters and their story.

Thank you for reading

😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 2.1K 90
Once it was read that "to lose, it meant that you had something" but what can you do after you lost everything that ever gave you meaning? Emma Gilb...
411 18 5
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก...
1.7M 62.6K 46
"สทสฐแต‰โฟ โฑ สทโฑโฟ สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต—, โฑแต— สทแต’โฟ'แต— แต‡แต‰ แต‡แต‰แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ แต’แถ  แตƒโฟสธ แต—สณโฑแถœแตแต‰สณสธ. โฑแต—'หกหก แต‡แต‰ แต‡แต‰แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ สธแต’แต˜ สทแตƒโฟแต— แตแต‰โ€ž